Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fanged Dark Wolf

Demonic Shade

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:22 am

What to call me:

Well, Fang, or.. Wolf is preferable, however if you'd prefer, you can adopt a new nickname.

Who or What lead you to this guild:
Well as a start, I was accepted by Novama, though I found the guild.. Mostly by accident while browsing through RP guilds to find a more.. Active/literate guild.

Why I Joined:
I joined, as mentioned above, due to the lack of RP guilds with any life still remaining.

Gaian Age:
Between a few profiles, I couldn't put a number on it, though longer than four years at a guess.

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's:
Mostly Fantasy or Sci-fi. I prefer to roleplay in the supernatural, though I am adaptable.

About me:
Well, where to start. Multiple personalities can make me a little quirky at times, so apologies if one of them corrects you on my name. I practice Parkóur, play bass guitar and generally just cause a little chaos IRL, though I can be a genuinely nice guy, I can be a nightmare to get on the wrong side of. Haha, ahh... I listen to rock music and basically anything that has a decent beat to it, though I do have my niche, and am a rocker at heart. I prefer to use anime or drawn pictures rather than actual photographs, because it gives me a little more artistic freedom with my writing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:59 pm

What to call me?
          Heiress!

Who or What lead you to this guild?
          I was looking for another roleplaying guild, and I wound up here!

Why I Joined?
          To roleplay with other people and to get more experience in other genres!

Gaian Age?
          380 days on this account! I did have an account in 2011, but I didn't do anything much on it.

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's?
          Well, I'm kinda new when it comes to roleplaying, the only genre I've done is romance, so that's one I'm comfortable with! However, I don't mind trying out other genres!

About me?
          Well.. I like cartoons, games, and hanging out with my friends! Favorite cartoon would definitely be Steven Universe. I'm more of a PC player, and hang around on Steam a lot! I do like to write stories, but I have to practice writing more before I would even consider posting anything!

fuestray

Faun

Anaki078

Versatile Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:53 am

1.What to call me: Anaki or Anarchy('s Angel)

2.Who or What lead you to this guild: Found it myself while browsing

3.Why I Joined: To find some friends and to least learn how to roleplay better then i used to be

Gaian Age: 1279 days

4.Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's: Fantasy, romance

5.About me: i am kind of a quiet person but i am good at heart with a body of stone. i tend to also like romance for some odd reason. i do not like hostility or any forms of agressive behavior, i dislike arrogance and ignorance. but in the end i have a soft heart and when it comes to roleplaying fantasy i like the distance and quick role cross with a stern protection/buff/healing magic basicly a sharpshooter support. and being female spite me being a guy for an odd reason i am more towards femininity, i hang around steam and have a ton of games. but i prefer consoles. i love anime and i am what people say an Otaku -w- i guess

have you read the rules, if so place a heart in this question: heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:33 pm

What to call me
Pixel is fine, but Pix and/or Pixie work just fine~

Who or What lead you to this guild
I got invited by Novama from him/her catching my activity in the Roleplaying Guild of EPICNESS!!!

Why I Joined
I'm looking for more active roleplays :/ I'm so bored nowadays. Also, I love meeting people who love to RP and share some of my interests!

Gaian Age
I have no clue. I think it's on my profile somewhere. Pretty sure I've been on Gaia since 2009. Which is a long-ish time right?

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
Pretty much anything, given it's literate. I can't do semi-literate.

About me
I'm a writer IRL so I enjoy making pretty things with words. I have yet to shy away from a subject of RP be it controversial, difficult, or anything specific. I like to think I'm a Jack of all Trades smile so approach me! I'm really nice, haha.

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Moxxeh

Aged Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:55 pm
What to call me

Just call me Mox.

I was looking for a place to start out with role play on Gaia, I found the forums to be pretty intimidating (I'm shy, I can't lie.) So I figured I'd look for a guild. This some seems friendly and promising!

Why I Joined

Figured this would be the best place to try out role play in Gaia.

Gaian Age

4059 days, been using Gaia off and on since 2004.

Can't say I know for sure.The only RP I've done quite a bit of was in MMOs, so I would say that I am far used to more one on one experiences and role plays.

About me

I'm a newbie to RP in the grand scheme of things, so bear with me. Fantasy, post-apocalyptic, and futuristic would be the genres I am into, though I am open to exploring more. Personally, I am shy, though I tend to open up rather quickly. I am hard to offend and I try to be as literate as possible. Spelling mistakes don't bug me, but I get bothered if I make them myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:34 am

What to call me
Peppernutts- or i use to go by Lasso.

Some one invited me- ive been looking for an active guild- it was perfect.

Why I Joined
I love rping- i love anything from one liners to 3 paragraphs. I rp for fun and character development.
Gaian Age
My first account was created in 2001...that is an embarrassing account thought so...i don't know when i made this one.

I LOVE dark humor, horror, comedy, and action. I prefer open settings were we can just play the characters- goofing off or going through poop. I like groups or 1x1's.

About me
Im VERY laid back- i tend to be semi-lit but have no care in the world for what you are as long as we are having fun. My characters tend to be on the comedy side.

I am female and 24, i have a dog and a husband. We go camping a LOT (i am from the mountains and he got a job in a desert so i fell a calling to the woods a lot- so he takes me camping smile keeps me happy)

So if i disappear for a few days- that's where i am.

My influences for comedy are The Muppets, Archer, and Always Sunny.

My overall influences are:
Dead Space, Outlast, Destiny (ps4)
Mad Max, Lock Out, Guardians of the Galaxy, Starwars (movies/comics)
Dragonball Z, Jing:King of Bandits, Kinos Journey (anime- old school i know >.>)
TMNT, Xialin Showdown, (Cartoons)

My personal favorite Original stuff:
Lab rats (people have been captured by a evil organizations called FILES, they keep people and experiment on them- some times giving them super human abilities, or mutations.- can be comedy or horror or both)

War Hounds (A team has been set up- their leader a legendary beast whose purpose is to keep peace and stay on the side of justice for any universal wars- hes training a hand selected few to be his War Hounds- sense wars are getting bigger- he can send them in his place)

Space Mercarys (Its a cruel life- open space starwars like setting- we could play a merc and a bounty hunter- or two mercs or 2 bounty hunters after a mark. Or they could get caught up in space prison)

I have probably gone on about myself to much now >.> my bad.

PepperNutts

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:53 pm
What to call me
Alias Facade if you're feeling formal, otherwise just Alias is fine!

Novama found me in another RP group and sent me an invitation

Why I Joined
I like making new friends and role playing... this seemed like a good opportunity for both!

Gaian Age
7 years

Favorite genres are High Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Steampunk. I've always been more interested in telling a story than in rolling dice, and will go to great lengths to keep a tale spinning.

About me
I'm a 35 year old man working in computers. My fiance and I have a young boy, and we all love playing board, card, video and role playing games!

I have a wry sense of humor, heavily influenced by Terry Pratchett, as well as a background in English and Theater that lend themselves to creative writing very well.

Not certain if I have a lot of time at the moment to get involved in a new RP, but hopefully I'll make some friends here and be able to join or start something soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:27 pm
What to call me:
Shadowjumper

Who or What lead you to this guild:

The captain saw an empty RP post of mine on another guild and saw I had potential, and decided to invite me as the guild the post was in, was a dead one anyways.

Why I Joined:

Cause, why not, I really have no reason.

Gaian Age:

I have 2 profiles, so, I dont have an exact number.

I do them all. From all genres, to all crossovers, nothing is off limits for me.

About me:

I am a Transformers Prime RPr on here, using my flesh form. On my other account is where I RP as Pinhead from Hellraiser. (Lord Pinhead is the username) I may change that one back to Quan-Chi later. Currently questing for as much gold as possible to purchase a golden ticket and bring a new villain to Gaia, but, enough on that. In my spare time, I go to the movies almost every weekend, the drive in theater I mean, I have a 7 year old cocker spaniel, black and white, who I named Yoshi and love, and, I am a major gamer, been gaming since the NES era. My favorite colors are Cerulean Blue, Purple, neon green, black, and blood red.  

WaluigiTime

Dangerous Winner

14,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

StaroftheBazaar

Sexy Sharpshooter

24,725 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:29 pm

What to call me
StaroftheBazaar (I love nicknames), but you can just call me...

Star.

I was lead here by:
Novama

Why I Joined
It made my heart flutter to be picked out, as I was for an SnK guild I've been in. I mean, RPing! How could I say no?

Gaian Age
Uhm... sweatdrop *looks it up* I joined December 11th, 2014. I used to have an old account, but I lost track of my username/password...

I find 1v1's to be a lot easier for me, but being in a group can be fun. I'm flexible, really!

About me
To be honest, I've hit a hard spot in my life. RPing is fun for me! I like anime, though I haven't watched very many. I'm really into a lot of movies, and I tend to be a fangirl: I have to buy merch of all my favorite stuff. (Kokiri Emerald necklace, Renegade/Paragon Earrings, SnK straps...)

I've had a tendency to put myself into my characters, and I'm trying to slowly break away from that. I find that it can be good to build off of what I know, and it's smart, but I want to make bolder characters. I have a rebellious side waiting to be unlocked, but I'm really shy on the surface. I tend to be modest, but I'm really friendly and energetic when you get to know me! I'm more of a 1-on-1 person: group project's were never my strong suit.

Over all, I'm really willing to try pretty much anything that's not going to be creepypasta-giving-me-nightmares material. Other than that...you can PM me to get a better idea of who I am, because I might not be great at illustrating myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:54 pm

What to call me
Kege is fine.

Novama lead me to this place.

Why I Joined
"I never pass up the chance for experience!"

Gaian Age
Hmm... My answer to this is I originally bought my demonic pitchfork for 6,000 gold. So 2002 or 2003? Can't quite remember.

Depends on my mood.

About me
Um.... I'm 30. Been RPing for 21 years. DnD, Pathfinder, Vandeala, Monster High, Burning Wheel. I was featured as a member of a Pod Cast. I don't remember the name of it off hand but if I do remember it I'll post up a link here. I work for the Canadian Federal Government as a Health and Safety Adviser. I enjoy writing in my spare time and am currently in the process of developing my own world where all my characters are born (Currently about 8% completed. With over 100 different characters created + characters created by other Gaian's and Friends. If you want to look at it you can find the basic outline to my world here and a page with my characters on it here.

My longest running RP characters have been: (Meaning they started off weak and grew into their current respective places based on RP's that were run for 4+ years)
Moonreaper Cresentscar (Now Obsidian Cresentscar)
Shadowscythe Cresentscar (Now Tempest Cresentscar)
Kuroi Chimichi
Lunacy Nightwalker (Now Ace Nightwalker)
Grog Stormshatter

I have a lot of hobbies including:

Magic: The Gathering
Watching Anime
Playing DDO
Playing Clash of Clans
Bowling
Boxing (Ex-Boxer after an injury)

Kege_Rensu

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Sarace

Gambino Shopper

16,175 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:05 pm
What to call me: Sarace

Who or What lead you to this guild: Novama saw me posting/wandering through my old guild and invited me over to rp. So thank you Novama.

Why I Joined:
I've been away from Gaia for about a year and a half, I do miss it, I am a little unsure if I still fit on Gaia and I figured this would help me feel like I belong and have people to talk to/rp with.

Gaian Age: Like 11yrs, I've been a Gaian member since 2004. My sister who is also on Gaia had a coffee shop thread and I used to spend quite a bit of time there and then we had an rp family guild. It was good times, but like normal some have moved on from Gaia. So after being away a little bit myself I am back.

Light/Casual rp I would say....I actually don't have a lot of rp experience.

About me: Hmmm I am a 33 year old lady who just got married, I work full time in an administrative/data entry position at a non-profit organization.

I love comic books, Jubilee is my all time favorite hero. Manga, my favorite manga series is probably a little known one called Tenshi Jan Nai - I'm No Angel. Hikaru the main character has to be one of my all time favorites, so relatable. I also have love for Korean Dramas, my favorite is Lie to Me, such a great story. I love reading, listening to music, and watching tv/movies, playing games of all types.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:45 pm

What to call me
Rito, Elon (previous username), Pacchi, or Spacehums (both off-site)

Novama invited me after I posted in an Attack on Titan RP guild. 3nodding

Why I Joined
Why not? Might as well.

Gaian Age
This account for a little over 3 years. My last account is a total of 7-9 years old, haven't checked in awhile. So... 2006 or what? Someone should check my old account.

Group RP, Fantasy and/or Sci-Fi

About me
I'm a 17-yr old senior in high school whose currently on a family road trip. I've been inconsistently role playing since 2nd grade so I vaguely know what I'm doing. Also, I am indeed female. sweatdrop
I'm going to casually enjoy the hot tub at this hotel now. I'll add more if I remember to~
(Hint hint, I'm very lazy)

Pacchiro

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100

Deep Dark and Meaningful

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:01 pm

What to call me

Self, Induced, Insanity, Sanity, will do fine I don't mind either

I found it on my own actually

Why I Joined
I joined because I really want to roleplay with others and be apart of a great community here~!

Gaian Age
Uhm...1344 days. I think that's about 4 years? But before this account, I had 2 other ones that were hacked and I think my real gaian age is around 6 years...

I really enjoy group rps than 1x1 rps. I also take to a rp that interests me. I dont really have a preferred genre. Well...I guess I can say Im a bit more interested in series roleplays like pokemon and other games.

About me
Ok...I am very very shy and a quiet person. But after getting to know someone I somewhat break my shell. I deeply enjoy gaming (I have so many systems, but Im more of a playstation person) and I love to roleplay a lot. I don't mind roleplaying as a male or female and I enjoy unique topics more than common ones. I don't mind roleplaying any topic, just as long as it grabs my attention, Im more likely to participate in it ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:07 pm
What to call me:
Everyone just calls me Pic. Unless you have a better NN, do that I guess.

Who or What led you to this guild:
I'd like to thank Novama for seeking me out in one of my favorite, albeit dead, guilds and deciding I'd be a fitting addition to you all. Much appreciated.

Why I Joined:
I don't have an active guild to RP anymore. Really just come on Gaia for games. Looking forward to some new interactions!

Gaian Age:
9 years. Don't be deceived by my profile; my first account was hacked and stripped. Sigh.

Predicted Favorite Type of RPs:
Anything supernatural, Normal human interaction, Group RP, 1x1 ... I'm pretty flexible; haven't encountered a story line yet that stumps me.

About me:
The basics are on my profile. Otherwise, not a huge fan of sharing...which should tell you a lot. (:

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:01 am
What to call me
GalaxyCommander, GC, Galaxy, That dude, Take, Corporal.. the list is endless and I have more nicknames then I care to remember... I don't care too much whatever fits your fancy.

Was invited here by Novama after she spotted me in the guild Heaven Vs Hell. (this would have been right after phantom's post but my comp crashed and I didn't exactly log in the next.. several days o.o

Why I Joined
Tired of Barton town rp's always flopping. The search for a good group of dedicated rp'ers is endless and this looks promising... plus Phantom joined... I felt like suddenly acquiring Stalker syndrome cat_blaugh

Gaian Age:
one word GoGaia

Anything that catches my fancy, which usually means there's a significantly decent plot that I can fit into and move along, even if that means I am the villain.

About me:
There's books on it. Thus it shall be kept simple. I love coming up with awesome ideas for rp's and being in them. As they do happen I will introduce them and considering I have hope for this guild... I may start introducing my first one soon. Seeing as I am also currently reeling on 3 ideas atm.  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games