Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:37 pm
Johnathon is a bit shocked but sits down on the porch and cradles her. "Then just rest...." he tells her quietly.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

•°o.O O.o° Josephine Renee Friar °o.O O.o°•
"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

TIME SKIP! ~ Around Five A.M.

Renee was woken up as the suns rays began to shine on her face. The sky was a light, light blue and the sun was only barely over the far ground. It had to be quite early in the morning. She gripped her hand around what seemed like a handful of fabric and nuzzled her cheek on the warmth, then she realized where she was.

Renee glanced up to see Johnathan asleep and she let go of his shirt and gently pulled her arms away and lifted her head off his chest. Her eyes were like saucers now. She couldn't even remember how she got like that. Nobody would've seen her that she knew of so it was alright, she guessed. No real harm done, right? She tried to think of excuses.

Renee covered Johnathan with her cloak and walked inside the house to see Olivia and her parents in the kitchen. She stared for a moment and her parents gave her strange looks. "Not a word.. not ONE word.. from either of you. I won't hear it." she put her hand infront of her to shush them and her nose slightly in the air as she walked to her room. "Ree-Nee! Ree-Nee!" Olivia called and followed her, clinging to her long dress. Renee picked her up and shook her head. No harm done.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

Mocha_Raiinbow

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:08 pm
After a bit john yawns and scratches his head,before looking around trying to remember where he was. "Right....she woke up....hmm...." He stands up and holds her cloak in his left hand and enters the house to set it on a seat before head back out the door.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:19 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

•°o.O O.o° Josephine Renee Friar °o.O O.o°•
"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

When Renee walked back into the kitchen and dining room, her cloak was there on a chair. She looked at it for a moment and ran outside, leaving it there. She looked around off her porch but he was gone.

Renee's mood went sour just a little bit as guilt ran through her system. "You didn't have to leave.." she whispered as if he could actually hear her, as she remembered how he'd wished that he would be accepted.

Renee hung her head a bit and walked back inside, ignoring breakfast. She hung her cloak and walked into her room, plopping on the bed with her face in her pillow. "I'm so stupid." she told herself for making him feel uncomfortable.

[ooc]: I'm so bored- Why isn't anyone else posting-ness? :[ooc]

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

Mocha_Raiinbow

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 am
He heads for the town center to see how people would treat him,and after that if he liked it he would go to the leadr of the town.

User Image

((because we gotta wait for someone i think.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 am
[ooc]: who? O_o *looks around* IF WE NEED TO WAIT FOR JU, TELL US PEAS ^-^ ees no problem! (but yeah- I didn't exactly mean just you, I meant... anyone hehe =] :[ooc]  

Mocha_Raiinbow

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:04 am
((we can post though.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm
I_LostLivedLoved
Hayate didn't know why was she so sleepy, it was probably the food she ate earlier. Maybe Hayate was allergic to ghost food.

Max grabs the bear and runs back down to hayate and hands it to her. "There,now lets get going...." He unhitches bill,their horse, and climbs onto the seat in front of the wagon and starts riding out of town with her.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:11 pm
Hayate nodded, "Hi Bill!" Hayate smiled as they got onto the wagon. "Bye Otosu?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:20 pm
"He'll find us...." Smiles and sighs a bit. "I know he will..."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:29 pm
Hayate nodded, "Yup with that tech suit of his surely he will!" Hayate smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 pm
Max reaches behind him and tries to pet hayate. "Hey hayate?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Hana looked at Max, "Huh, what wrong?" Hayate continued to have her happy smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 pm
"What happen back there....anything you might have said in the heat of the moment and didnt mean i would understand...." He says with a smile talking about her saying she loves him.  

miller4595

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces