Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:40 am
Orin looked up as Mikage grasped his hand beneath the table, smiling a bit brighter at that. He continued to chat animatedly to his father, Mikage and Connor whom he was now growing comfortable with. Food came quickly and Orin bounced a bit in his seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 pm
Actually seeing and smelling the food, Mikage smiled as he actually started feel hungry. As he ate and talked he wondered if Witin had left yet. Once they were finished Mikage smiled, "Hey Pa can we also get a gallon of icecream and rent some movies?" he asked looking up at the man.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:20 pm
Orin ate silently too immersed in his food to care about much else at the moment. He did however look up when Mikage asked his father about ice cream and movies. "That would be awesome can we dad?" Orin questioned after swallowing his food quickly.

"I do not see why not." Orin's father answered looking a bit curiously and slightly suspicious of Mikage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:54 pm
Mikage smiled happily as Pa said they would get ice-cream and movies. It would atleast give them more time before they had to go home. Oh how much he wished Witin wasn't going to be there, it was bad enough at school but because Pa doesn't know the bullying it could be even worse and more stuff can happen if the persons sticks around.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 pm
Orin cheered when his father agreed to ice cream and movies. It would be a great way to relax after a day of taking pictures to make everyone think the man that had snapped the shot of him was crazy. Vaguely he wondered how many people would believe the man and how many believers would stop believing when they showed the edited picture.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:44 pm
Mikage grinned when he heard Orin cheer happily, he was glad the male was enjoying himself at the moment. When they finished their food and the bill was paid they made there way to the store picking different flavors of ice cream and movies. When they finished their shopping, Mikage began to worry a bit.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm
Orin bounced happily beside Mikage as they finished at the restaurant and moved to pick up movies and ice cream. On the way home Orin's father was not oblivious to Mikage's worry. Sending Orin to chat a bit with Conner he hung back to speak with Mikage. "What is worrying you?" he questioned quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:46 pm
When Oin walked away from his side and Pa was next to him, he knew the question which would follow. "Hm? Besides the normal stuff which were all worried about? Nothing." he said with a smile, not sure if he was convincing the older man or not.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 pm
Orin's father did not look the least bit convinced. "You are having us avoid the house for as long as we can. What did you see?" Orin's father asked. "Was it that boy near the house?" he continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:16 pm
Mikage sighed, so Pa did see Witin, "yea...he's NOT very nice." He said with emphasis on the not. Soon enough the house start to come insight.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:06 pm
"Is he the one whose been bullying Orin?" Orin's father asked. "He thinks I don't realize whats happening but i've seen the days when he comes home after crying. As the house came in sight Witin was no where to be found.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 am
Mikage paused but nodded, "Yea he is." he said when they approach the house, Mikage was happy that he didn't see the person who tormented the man he loved the most.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:44 pm
Orin's father gave a small sad smile. "I knew it would happen, I don't blame him for trying to convince others that the fae are real. I'm just glad you are here to protect him when I can not now." he smiled to Mikage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:49 pm
Mikage nodded in agreement, "I will never blame him for trying." he said in agreement as they made it to the house.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:09 am
"No and I never would." Orin's father nodded in agreement. Orin stopped at the door and looked back to the two smiling. "Hurry up you guys the ice cream will melt." Orin called.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff