Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn's eyes began to blink slowly awake she wasn't sure what was happening was this a dream? She couldn't remember much after being strangled why was raven so sad..? She reached out a hand to hold his own she hoped he could see her she managed a weak smile and tried to find her voice"You saved me.." she whispered"Thank you..." she felt tired was it the trauma or the magic? She wasn't sure"I.. should have known better.. I didn't think.." she mummbled softly"I thought he wasn't.. going to be a problem..." her eyes twitched she felt tired but she wanted to explain to him what happened; She finally said"Raven...." she tried to find her strength streching forward abit she managed to lift herself up in bed and stare at him her gaze never leaving his"You saved my life.. how am I ever going to repay you?";  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:21 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven looks over as Eve spoke and he looks at her hand holding his and smiles softly."You don't need to thank me Eve,I told you I would protect you."He says softly as she sits up and he helps to steady her."You should be getting rest."He says softly in the time he was healing her he wrapped his left hand and softly lays her back down with a smile."You don't need to repay me."He says softly as he puts a hand on her head."Ill watch over you tonight."He says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn looked up at him"I'll be fine.. you should get rest to.." she said quietly her eyes settled onto the warm fire in the room and soon she had drifted off to sleep; The castle was snug the fires warmed many people were in the process of snuggling deep in their beds; The queen glanced at her fire smiling slowly when she heard a creak in the door her husband came in and took a seat opposite her"Are you alright" he asked her; As the woman cradled her head in her face"As best as I can be..." she confessed; She turned look up suprised as her husband took her hand and kissed it"I'lll stay with you tonight.. I was pretty shaken up as well" he told her; Smiling she nodded and the two of them watched the fire glow in the cold night air until they both went to bed together for the first time in almost 10 years;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles as she falls back asleep and stays with her all night at some point he too fell asleep at her bed side,even once the sun rise peeked through the windows he was still sound asleep.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Everlyn woke the next morning her eyes slowly slipping awake she sat up in bed and yawned stretching in the morning light upon looking down she seen raven and nearly yelped in suprise bunching the blankets about her she wasn't sure what to do; Timidly she began to speak"Master Raven uh..." she said she looked down at herselff under the blankets she was wearing notihng but a shift!! Feeling rather exposed she tried to poke him awake"My lord its morning" she said cautiously seeing if he would wake up or not;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven's eyes slowly opened at the sound of Eve speaking to him and he remember he was in her room and slowly his eyes focus and he."I am sorry it seems i fell asleep."He says his voice was much deeper in the morning,he slowly stands up."Forgive me."He says before bowing then he leaves the room and goes to his own room and sits on his bed and yawns as he removes his top and falls back onto his bed and falls back to sleep.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn watched in stunned silence as he got up rubbed his eyes and left; Taking in a deep breathe as he was out of the room she slipped out of the bed and then began to fix her fireplace; It didnt take her long to get dressed and make her way to his room to fix up his own fire before she would head to class; She looked about the room all tidy she noticed his exposted torso self slumbering on the bed and she had to look at the floor to keep from blushing once the fire was fixed she found a blanket and placed it over him; Before leaving for class...

Herself and molly had learned much in the upcoming weaks and they were starting to learn medical science to know how to treat wounds; But when she appeared in the library the tutor turned to her and smiled"Ms. Evelyn you and Molly will be be having class today" he told her"Cocerning your trauma last night and the current holiday you will be studyhing by yourself until my return ot the castle" said the tutor"I shall be going home for the holiday" evelyn blinked she didn't think that the tutor had a family"Of course sir have a good holiday" she gave him a cursey and left molly must have found out yesterday before the dance; She returned to her room and settled down in the desk.. molly and herself shared the desk which raven had provided for them so they could study thinking about it she wondered where molly was at that moment...?

As if to speak for itself the brunette popped up with a trolley of food"Oh eve!!" she said running over to hug her friendd who ddropped the objects in her hands and hugged her back"Eve I was so worried" she said squeezing her. Evelyn smiled"I was worried to molly.." she said queitlly"I thought I was going to die.." she told her molly began to wipe her tears"Eve I was so scared..." she sniffled rubbing the tears from her eyes as evelyn rubbed her own away"Its okay molly raven.. saved me.." she said"Molly nodded as well"Yes... he did..." she said quietly before shivering"Evelyn..." she whispered as evelyn became alert"they said master raven..."; The scene was retold to her molly found out that morning not being in the room when it happened but appreantly it was terrifying to watch; Evelyn felt cold.. numb.. like realized that raven was scary but not that scary.. she never seen him truely angry... After the whispers evelyn smiled at molly and patted her"Its okay molly he would never hurt us I'm sure of it.." she assured her"Why would he?" molly nodded carefully'I'm just... scared of ever making him angry now.. what if we mess up? Remember eve?" said molly when they first were hired by raven it was scary then but not as scary as now"I.. trust him molly it will be fine.." she assured her in a soft whisper"It will be fine dont fear him.. I dont think he would hurt any of us john or bryan either.. he would have never hurt that man either if the man wasn't trying to kill me" she told molly her end of the story and her friend cascaded i nto a fresh round of tears"He just appeared out of nowhere?" said molly with an unbeliable expression"Yes..." said evelyn softlyl"Just like magic" she smiled;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven's eyes slowly open again only about a half an hour later and he sits up and cracks a smile as he Knew Eve had been in his room and even covered him up,he took the blanket off and folds it up before looking at his wrapped left hand and takes a deep breath as he slowly starts to unwrap it his teeth where grinding against one other as he was doing his best form crying out in pain. The banged lays on the floor and he was breathing heavy."This hellish pain is the cost of hell fire.....note to self only cast this with a staff next time."He says with a painfilled laugh as his right hand starts to glow softly and he holds his left hand out as he starts to heal it,thats when the pain got to him and he yells out in pain but he didn't stop casting he had to heal this he didn't want the others to see this ugly wound,after a few minutes he had to stop or he was going to pass out his hand wasn't scared black any more but it was clearly still burnt and a small tickle of blood was dripping form his hand where his skin was cracked and his breathing was heavy and fast."Damn it."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The girls heard screaming from the other room it didnt take them long to get up quickly and race over to his door; John and Bryan were already there as they waited axiously behind it"Master Raven! are you alright Master raven!" there was a pounding on the door he would see the 4 of them waiting anxiously outside while they tried to see if he was going to be alright; Those in the castle heard it as well it didnt take long for Wizard Warr to show up probably about the time he had finished healing"Step aside children" he said shooing everyone out of the way as he walked in he looked over at raven breathing heavily shaking his head he closed the door and goes over giving him a natural salve to his hand"Here wrap it in this sometimes the earth gives better gifts than our own magic.." he told him sitting ddown in a chair near the fire the wizard gave him a hard expression"That may have been a heat of the moment kill considering that man tried to kill someone precious to you but it caused an uproar in the kindom now people are going to fear you" he sighed"Whose to say your own staff aren't terrified about you as well..." he said quietly looking into the fire embers"I've never in my life thought I would see a wizard preform black fire magic.. it has never been done..." he finally admitted;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven opens the door with his right hand and gives a shaky smile."I am fine thank you for worring it means a lot to me."he says before Warr arrives and gives him some salve and places it over his hand before wrapping it and he lets out a sigh."They should fear me after what i did for it is unforgivable,even where i am form black fire is forbidden to use,its called "Hellfire" for a reason."He says looking at his hand."It can be healed but it will take a long time far longer then any normal burn."He says before siting down on his bed."My anger got the best of me yesterday but like you said some one I care for life was in danger so its a normal reaction to want to protect who you care for."He adds and looks over at him."I pray i never cast that fire again in my life its a spell I will take to my grave."He says looking at his hand.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:10 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn watched as he opened the door to let them know he was alright she took a glance at his hand and felt queasy; They all nodded and quietly went back to their rooms doing something else for the time being; War watched him frowning"I think a sufficient beheading would have done the trick though I suppose you wanted to prove a point to a dying man" said warr shaking his head"The important thing is that you rescued the young lady and she is safe It makes everyone at unease to think what would have happened if she were to die..." said warr shaking his head"Sometimes we can't escape death it just happens I'm just glad it wasn't the case this time and she managed to survive" he stood up"The King and Queen are thinking about postponing christmas eve's ball because of what happened tonight it will be up to you to assure them whehter they should continue or not" he then walked to the door"I'm sure the public will be made to stay at home for this winter and the next few after this scare" he left the room leaving raven with his thoughts;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:30 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven nods and listens."Will that makes snese but I will talk to them in privet would you please ask them to come visit me here,I need them to see something also call my staff they also should be here."He says as Warr leaves and Raven gets dressed along with putting a glove over his left hand and then he pulls out a dagger and cuts his right hand just enough to draw blood and once the blood hits the floor a large Magic circle appeared and he stood in the middle of it his eyes closed as he waits for the others to come,this was the only way he knew to show he was no one to fear,he was going to seal over half his power and some one had to be close so the goddess could choose who can control the seal.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:18 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Warr nodded as he turned outside"You 4 may go inside" he said leaving down the hall he went to gather the King and Queen; John leaading the 4 of them went inside they all stood before him like the first day they met though by now they all had worried expressions on their faces; Several minutes later the King and Queen arrived they approached moving forward the king asked"Master Raven what is going on? What has happened now?" he said not sure how anything else could have went wrong he noticed the strange seal on the floor and he shuddered slightly"Calm yourself dear..." said the queen with a cold face"If he wanted to kill us he would have already done it" she said as she narrowed her eyes to him"What is your plan now Wizard?" she asks;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:41 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles warmly at every one."You need not worry,I needed people to be here for this."He says lifting his left hand that now had a glove over it."The magic i used yesterday was forbidden for a magic to use for it feeds off ones anger and it can destroy ones body as you seen."He says looking at them each in turn."The magic will choose who will command my seal among you all here."He says as the circle starts to glow."In the name of the goddess of magic heed my call and seal the magics that have danced to fare form fate,Oh lady of whisdom and power mark thy will and shine upon us."He says as a little ball of light floats up form the floor where the circle was and danceing around the room before going around every one in the room starting with Eve then Molly,then bryan,then John,then the king and finely the queen before returning to Molly then the little light starting doing a figure eight around her and John and Raven lets out a little giggle before the light stops before Eve and it glows brightly before fading away and Raven closes his eyes as a faint glow shows under his thin shirt over his heart and so dose a glow show around Eve and in a instant Raven's power was cut in half,granted he was still powerfully but still the Seal did its job and Raven now had a Seal On his chest and Eve had one some where on her body only they could see them."My dear Raven you have been thorough a lot as of late my child."Says a woman's voice,it was strong yet had that of a mother talking to her child.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The whole ordeal was rather exstrodinary for all assembled the king and queen watched in astonishment as a circling light came into view and then the light raced around the staff first around molly and john and then around eve she felt a strange sensation near her heart and then the glow enter her and she heard the voice clearly as the others but it was if she could hear her in her own head as well in her ears'What is this.. who is this...' she thought to herself images of yesterday filtered through her mind forbidden magic? She glanced over at Raven's gloved hand he seemed to be at ease with whoever this woman was didnt he say she was the goddess of magic? Where they speaking to a god?! She felt her whole body tense up at the notion that a god would want to speak with any random people.. the whole room was alit with awe or fear from everyone as they listened to see what the goddess would say;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games