Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:59 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Dressed.Feeling: Depressed; Strange; Slightly Absent.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She lifted her amethyst gaze up to the sound of an approaching door knock, watching the door fall open to reveal the blue headed man that had left this morning. His clothing looked... Extremely relaxed. Now if only she could just remember where he had wanted to go today, then maybe she'd at least put a reason behind it. She turned her head on the tip of her knee, pausing her pet on Alistair and suckling her cheek in like a child unsure of what to say. As the wolf approached her, the leopard gecko's back arched, snapping his head to greet the blue eyes that were instead watching the brunette he sat so pensively on. A beach bag. It was all coming back to her now in slow droplets. I thought we could go to the New Years festival on the beach. Get a little fresh air. She parted her lips and her eyebrows pulled in together. Why had she not remembered? "I forgot..." She mumbled, pressing her still damp curls ever so slightly into his kiss as if her body had expected it as the first thing he did when he approached. She blinked, scanning over the small cross hatches of fabric in her tight, dark wash jeans. She had been so distracted and distraught over other things that the entire event fled her mind without so much as a whisper of its trail. Slowly she turned and lowered her gaze over to his head perched next to her leg, suckling in the very front of her lips and letting them puff out once again. "Tyrese...?" She began, quietly. Once she had his attention, she continued on, pulling her knees ever so closer to her chest and running her fingertips awkwardly against the fronts of her calves. The more she thought about going, the more she could smell the salt water rising off of the crashing waves over the fronts of the beach. She longed for the warm touch of sand on her feet and the gentle caress of water around her body.

"Do you think..." She reached up and tenderly pressed her fingers around the small dream catcher necklace around her neck, fumbling with the hanging feathers on its silver circumference. Being around him so often, she had grown accustomed to his presence, had slowly been expecting a kiss anywhere over her head and face each time he walked into the room, had adored those navy blue eyes watching over her... She delicately ran her fingertips over Alistair, her movements a little shaky now. With a shuddering inhale, she relinquished her question and instead decided to focus on something other than her pressing question. She needed a distraction unless she wanted to go plummeting again. "... They'll sell cotton candy while we're there...?" She murmured, slowly tucking loose curl back behind her ear and turning her gaze away.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:33 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey ||| ✗ 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Is wearing No Effort
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass
✗ Last Location: Fiddle's Gym ||| ✗ Sela is Present and wearing

Tyrese could immediately judge from Aubrey's face that she didn't remember what he was talking about, readying himself with the little prompt of the matter of her beach bag as he settled at her side. He vaguely glazed his sights over the reptile as it snapped its head into an angle at which it could see him. Forgetting it as long as it didn't suddenly wiggle-rush it's way towards him, he inspected Aubrey's toenail polish to make sure she hadn't smudged it. He hadn't done half bad, despite having to take it off certain toes a couple times to get it perfect. He was, for once, glad he was so good at thinking up little perks like this. Whatever was needed to make her feel tended to. He exhaled through his lips, his eyes coming up to hers as she used his name. It didn't matter whether she'd forgotten, she had some extra time to finish getting ready while he showered.

"Hm?" He asked, inclining his head a bit more, enough to tuck the bed of his fingers beneath it. The brunette proceeded slowly, which he wasn't unused to just lately, and fingered at her necklace as she built up to what she wanted to ask. Before she could state it clearly, the wolf looked towards the door. He could hear Sela clambering up the stairs, perhaps wondering where everyone was. "Oh, uh..." The author hummed, disarmed by the simple question. "Perhaps. If not, we'll just buy some for you." He replied, brushing his hair out of his eyes as the small toddling bluenette wolf pushed her way through the door. "Daddy! Sophia the firft gone off!" She announced, grunting as grasping at his shirt as she pulled herself up on his knee. She got one look at her aunt and held out her arms, quickly distracted by Alister as her eyes went wide.

"Well I'm sure Sophia the First will come on again later." Tyrese interjected, one arm wrapping firmly around the child's waist as he got up, bringing her with him. Her little arms shifted mechanically, her grabby hands missing her target as her father turned her towards the door. "Did you say hi to Aubrey?" He reminded, tipping her upright to fit in his hip. The girl pushed her hair back, looking more like a woman primping herself after losing her composure as she opened her mouth. "Hi aunty Bree." "I'll give her some cookies, she won't even bother you while I change. Go ahead and pack a beach bag, we leave in fifteen minutes." Ty offered, then went on to explain his plan as he made his way to the door. You could only keep a child occupied in short bursts, so he had no time to waste.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Chandra Panesar"

Phoenix347"

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:25 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Dressed.Feeling: Depressed; Strange; Slightly Absent.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

The true question she had wanted to ask was nothing new to her. Night after night she could slowly see the honey brown locks being replaced with strands of light blue; the very shade of a sky just hours before the heavy storm to follow. She swallowed the lump forming in her throat. What had she wanted to ask? What was the longing question that pressed so thoroughly on the forefront of her mind? The forbidden question that would make it sound as if she had forgotten all about her past and wanted nothing more than to get away from it all. Of course, then again, that is what she wanted, wasn't it? She hadn't wanted to be so... So utterly abandoned by anything but the nightmares. Yet instead, she had lost the one thing that had meant most to her. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, fluttering her gaze back along her knees and towards him again, her eyebrows pulling in at her own frustrations. Why, then, did she feel her heart pick up pace when he so much as glanced at her? When he pressed his fingertips to her cheekbone, or even brushed her shoulder by pure accident, she could feel the area practically become infected by the heat soaring off of his body. Her fingertips twitched along her calf, pulling away from the fabric and reaching towards him. But just as she felt herself about to graze the blue hair she had dreamed of coiling her fingers into, Sela was bursting into the room - blue hair bouncing in tow and red eyes scanning and landing specifically on her reptile. Alistair hadn't budged, seemingly not minding the new company. Then again, he had been one of the calmer lizards Aubrey had ever obtained or met.

Her amethyst eyes landed on the back of his head as he spoke to her, gathering his daughter into his arms. Her curls brushed softly against her collarbone from the gentle breeze of the A/C filter starting up again and she inhaled. Was it, then, the reason that she had never pushed him away when he kissed her? The reason she never shoved him or told him to back off when he told her he loved her? The reason she'd only smile and want to hug him - or when she wrapped her arms so tightly around him when he kissed the corner of her mouth... Her hand flitted back to brush the same area, only brought to attention when her name was spoken. No, it was... No. Her gaze flickered back up to meet his, tugged away once again from her thoughts. "Hi sweetheart..." She murmured. There was a flicker of life behind her eyes, gone in an instant after. "I-It's alright..." She stammered out, reaching down to prod the side of her hand at the lizard still perched delicately on her knee. As he stumbled onto her hand, she lifted her arm and untucked her legs from herself, lowering him into the tank until he crawled away and beneath the rock. She felt nervous, anxious, and jittery. "Feel free to use the bathroom up here..." It wasn't as if he wasn't from the days before, but that didn't mean that she couldn't at least offer a slight bit of hostess abilities. She was silent, void of any conversation that might have been struck around her as she continued to prod over what she questioned before. If only she could have spent hours on it instead of being locked away in the abyss of apathy. Without another word she pushed the chair back just slightly, kneeling to pull the top drawer of her dresser open and pluck around for a swim suit.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:22 am

User Image
✗ Aubrey ||| ✗ 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Is wearing No Effort
✗ Last Location: Fiddle's Gym ||| ✗ Sela is Present and wearing

Tyrese chuckled as he passed through the doorway with his child, looking over his shoulder to catch a last glimpse at Aubrey. "I was gonna." He teased as she made her offer, hefting Sela onto his shoulder as he descended the stairs. The miniature wolf squaled happily, throwing her arms out to pretend she was a plane. Jokes aside, he had been using her personal shower since he began living with the brunette; however, it was only for the convenience of being close to her rather than assuming it was his privilege. He tended to worry too much when it came to these things, but he'd easily hear her if she called for help while he was in her bathroom as opposed to the one a floor down. Quickly shuffling his daughter to the table once they hit the downstairs landing, he swiftly loaded her with three Oreos and some cold milk. She was three, this should be...relatively fine. "Sit tight." He hunmed, leaving her tablet within reach to play on when she was done. If that didn't keep her occupied, nothing would. The child didn't look up as he turned his back on her, her head bobbing to assure him she'd been listening. While he doubted she did, he'd be back with Aubrey before Sela had the chance to make trouble.

Taking his time up the stairs, the wolf entered the bedroom and leaned down to pick through his bag. He figured Aubrey was done, or close to it, and wouldn't mind waiting while he showered. Heck, maybe Sela would attract a small amount of her attention and she would feel well enough to interact with the smaller, younger blunette. Regardless of what he imagined and what would actually happen, he gathered himself a washcloth and a body towel, shuffling them into the bathroom with his body wash and change of clothes. He left the door cracked, naturally in case he was called for, and turned the nozzle settings to lukewarm. The water sprang to life after a small spirt, his attention drawn away from it as he turned to the mirror and undressed. He didn't feel like himself- better than he used to, certainly, but an atrophied version of his memory. Astrophy wasnt entirely over exaggerated, he was at least two or three clothing sizes smaller. The author dropped something of a rumbling growl from his lips, the heel of his palm digging into his shoulder as he rotated to step in the shower.

He scrubbed down quickly, did no more than rinse out his hair, and tied a towel around his waist before climbing out of the tiled glass box. Shuffling to and fro, he then tore a towel through his hair until it stopped dripping, folded his old clothes, and put on his new outfit. Finally before leaving, he turned his wrist and inspected the face of his watch. A little less than fifteen minutes, even better. Clicking off the light and prying the door open fully, Tyrese stepped out of the room and glanced around for the girls. "Ready?" He asked, only after searching for and locating the other adult in the house. He was planning to drive rather than walk, with a toddler on their heels it would take a while to get that far- then she'd be too tired to jump right into the activities. Motioning along both ladies, Tyrese shepherded them out the door and to the suv.

[exit]

"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

Phoenix347"

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:36 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

She brushed her hand through her damp bangs, pulling out a swim suit she saw fit and placing it atop of the dresser, pulling herself up slowly and painfully. Although she had been doing slightly better on her diet, or in other words, actually eating, her abdomen still gave her an awful lot of trouble. She clamped her fingertips over the edge of the overhanging wood, stumbling up against it until she had to push her hands to steady herself. With a jolt she inhaled and sighed, turning to look around for the tote bag she occasionally kept in the drawer of the bed side table. She crossed the room, slipping the bag out from the drawer and placing the purple bikini inside. There was no doubt about it. The next thing she could feel behind everything was... Excitement. Life flickered yet again and she turned to look towards the cracked bathroom doors. Although it was an open doorway, she had taught him to open the closet door on the entrance to at least refrain from being seen in the glass shower, but- Her eyebrows pulled inwards as she slung the bag over her bare shoulder. Nervously she made her way over to the bathroom area, curling her fingertips over the wooden frame and peeking just enough into the closet to pull at a navy blue beach towel, then another, and one more. There was no sense in at least thinking of the wolf and his child getting in the water... Though she slightly doubted it with the way that he was so protective of her.

With that, and a horrid blush to her cheeks she didn't realize was there, she retreated down the stairs, curling the towels into rolls and placing them into the beach bag. She ran her tongue over the front ends of her teeth, stopping at the base to glance over to the tv and Sela perched onto the couch. She withdrew a sigh and crossed the back, only giving a somewhat feeble wave to the child, a thin line formed on her lips. New Years... A brand new year would start yet she was more confused over everything than ever. Everything was being jostled, replaced, rearranged, switched, left, renewed, and... She ran her fingertips over the strap with a withdrawn sigh. She was feeling so left behind that she could hardly struggle to hold on to the tail end trail of where they were leaving to. After standing for what felt like hours, she heard the man come back down the stairs, turning to glance over her shoulder at them before she was shoo'd towards the door with a faint nod. Maybe... Maybe some outside air would do some good. She could already feel the water and the sand around her toes, caressing the nail polish that Tyrese had placed on her so delicately.

{Character Exit.}

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:38 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧⑤
( ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:02 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
━━━⊱ MAXWELL SULLIVAN ⊰━━━
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Ⓞoc: "" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "Cold, and... Yeah, mostly cold."

Well, that was certainly something last night... Max still felt a bit queasy with a bit of a migraine from the major mind-screwing that went on at the New Years festivities, and the fact that he was up at the crack of dawn as per usual meant that he was piling sleep deprivation on top of all of that BS. That's the last time he celebrated anything in this literally God-forsaken city... Anyways, the walk over to the neighborhood of Pasadena seemed to wake him up somewhat slightly, if only for the fact that it was absolutely frigid out and it was a hell of a long walk from Etoile to here. Luckily, Bree's house was the exact first house on this street, so his journey was just about at its end... Or was it? He was having a hard time remembering much of anything about last night. He'd walked Rayen home after everything went to hell in a handbasket, and then he just kinda woke up at home. He was just glad Camille wasn't supposed to show up until today or tomorrow; he wasn't sure if he could handle being worried sick about another person...

After a final impromptu preening session consisting of running his fingers through his blue locks (because he's not gonna look like a schlub on the first day he can actually see Bree again), he approached the front door of the house. He seemed rather impressed by the size of the house, but then again, anything's impressive compared to the shack he's living in. After gawking at the house like a jealous peasant for quite some time, it eventually hit him that it would probably be a good idea to knock on the door. The fact that it was friggin' freezing outside probably contributed to that train of thought, a gust of air making him shiver as he outstretched his arm. Clenching his fist, he gave the door a few rapid raps, hoping that someone in the house was awake to let him in.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:59 am

User Image
✗ Aubrey, Maxwell ||| ✗ 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Is wearing Jan 1st
✗ Last Location: Soleil Beach ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

Tyrese groaned, lifting his head to glare at the face of the clock sitting virgil on his side of the bed. The tired author was soon growling under his breath, meekly dropping back into his prior position. Why did that guy show up so early? Better yet, why hadn’t they told him to wait on a phone call before he came thumping on their door? Tch. Just when he’d finally been able to really get to sleep for the night; it wasn't like he came across good sleep as often as he’d like anymore. Lazily, the wolf opted for laying still for a few more moments, feeling the weight of the brunette’s body curled into his side and laid against his shoulder. She’d slept like a baby, unlike him, but then again she’d practically cried everything out of herself after breaking down on the beach last night. He didn’t know the exact details, but had been given the impression she was hallucinating about Finn. The honied brunette hadn’t been there when she’d suddenly started screaming at his nonexistent form. Screaming, that is, after her sporadic murmuring and jumping away from random spacings of air, all as if it had some haunting form within its confines that only she could see. It was all he could do to juggle his three-year-old and snap the pregnant women out of it long enough to get them out of there. That wasn’t even getting him started on the complete delusion he himself had been under at the same time. Even if someone could explain what happened as completely coincidental, Tyrese would likely never ever take Sela or Aubrey to another city arranged event. They could throw something at home.

Sighing again, he carefully snaked his arm from beneath Aubrey and sat up while she squirmed. Without waiting to see whether he'd waken her in the process, the wolf climbed out of bed and plowed his hair out of his face. ”Coming, coming.” He grumbled, lifting one hand to keep his balance while he practically stumbled from the bedroom and down the hall. He had the door opened in a few short seconds, peering through the doorway only long enough to confirm who it was and motion the male inside. The author wasn't specifically okay with this in exact words, but it was good to see a friend become available for the future mother. Aubrey might find it refreshing. Swinging the door shut behind Maxwell, he waited a good few seconds to listen for Aubrey before speaking. ”I think she's still out, if so just leave her. Since you're here early I'm actually just going to go.” What else? There were too many little tasks he ran through daily, he didn't think he could verse the bluenette through all of them. More than likely Aubrey wouldn't even miss them for a single day. ”She takes her medicine at 10 and again at 2, you'll have to make her breakfast too. Ahm...Make yourself at home, I guess. “ He finished gruffly, alreasy turned on his heel to head back up. ”Her bedroom is the last on the left.” He called from halfway up the stairs. Not that he expected the two to be in there for even a single part of Maxwell’s visit, he just hoped she felt like getting out of bed today.

The author grabbed his duffle bag and laid it on the foot of the bed the moment he entered the bedroom, keeping clear of Aubrey’s feet as he zipped it open and tossed the flap aside. With a quick wrap and crumple of whatever clothes of his he found, that being mostly what he threw off last night before crashing, Tyrese gathered all his things to take with him. After the upset that was going on with the adults last night, Sela had spent most of their remaining time crying. It was more than he'd been willing to focus on, so he dropped her off at home. Of course she had gotten upset, and as her parent he should know how to be more versitle, but dammit- last night he couldn't. He only imagined Lillian would have something to say about him ditching their daughter back to her for blah blah reasons and blah blah blah. He'd rather switch who she was staying with than have a mini meltdown right in front of her, that was actually one benefit to having duality in parenting. Meltdowns would happen on both their parts (both his and Sela’s) but he got to have backup- less so now that Lillian was pursuing this new career of hers or whatever it was. He'd grow into knowing how to handle Sela another time; after all this was only his forth month of being a parent. Cut him some slack. And it didn't have anything to do with his daughter, he adored her with every breath! He was just sick of s**t and he had a lot on his mind. Oddly enough, it was the things Aubrey said and did as well as the weird illusions he saw last night that put all of this on his mind.

Quickly but gently, Tyrese brushed off his thoughts and leaned over to shift Aubrey’s hair aside. Like always, he laid a tender and lingering kiss on her brow, standing back without first extending a greeting. “Your friend is here, I'm going to shower and get out of you guy's way.” He mentioned, though only when he'd fetched his clothes a few moments later. With intentions to shower downstairs, the male took his bag with him as he veered into the hallway. He was leaving her bathroom available so she had the option to clean up and meet her so and so in a timely manner, like he expected she would want to. Whatever Maxwell had done with himself in the meanwhile, Tyrese hoped he wasn't in the bathroom, and jogged to the location in question to lock himself in. He wasn't out again for another ten minutes, cold water-hot water it didn't matter, and emerged fully changed into his waking clothes as he made his way into the living room. He sat on one of the couches, folding his hair aside with one hand while putting on his shoes with the other.

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton"

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:22 pm
whiters4

MasterDenton

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Dressed By Tyrese.Feeling: Slightly Absent; Alive; Concerned.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

New Year's had been nothing short of a nightmare for the petite brunette now curled in her bed beside Tyrese. Her head remained not an inch from his shoulder, the deep exhales leaving her nostrils rebounding off of his skin and back against her lips; keeping her in a constant warmth. Whatever had caused her illusions last night had relayed the memories that haunted her dreams to real life - replaying and reviving every terrible stress induced cry to succumb the mother-to-be to her knees. She had been jostled that night; flickering her gaze towards anything but the locks of honey brown hair that played in the distance. She couldn't face him. She couldn't look at him without feeling the tears well to her eyes, shuddering out any other human or object in her line of sight. There was no possible way. Not without feeling sadness; sadness and regret for letting him walk out that door in order to "find his family" - the supposed family that had meant absolutely nothing to him but he still insisted on leaving to find them. An excuse, unbeknownst to her, to leave her side and utterly abandon her and the child that nestled itself in her womb. Her fingers twitched in her slumber, the arms tucked against herself extending over the warmth Tyrese had left beside her. She curled against it, inhaling the very scent that had somehow embedded itself and replaced the smell that lingered for years. She begged, pleaded for him to stay this time around, extending an arm to what she would soon learn to be a figment of her imagination, caressed by doting memories that honed perfection over her fright. The figurative black waves began to swallow her up and suddenly, she was drowning again. He turned on his heel, moving the kitchen door and closing it behind him with one last wave. It latched shut and she was alone, by herself, on the same kitchen floor he had left her on. In what she believed to be reality, she snapped - every inch of sadness, regret, and depression shifting to anger, hatred, and rage.

Perhaps, deep down, it had been something waiting to happen. It had been something building up until finally... She couldn't take it anymore. She bolted for the garage door, twisting the knob and ripping the piece of wood away from its threshold; but anyone watching would have seen her only run several feet across the sand and reach for mid air, swinging her clenched hand through thin air. The hot tears she held back so many times stung her eyes once again and dripped down her cheeks like small droplets of rain. 'I've done nothing but plead for you! But grovel for you! She screamed, shoving the door back as far as it could go. It slammed against the pantry and rebounded back towards her, but her extended fingertips kept it from shutting on her slightly doubled over form. You ******** up again and again and all I can think to do is forgive you! All I can do is hope that you'll change this time around and come back to me as the man I loved back then! But instead of stopping, they became hotter. I can't take it anymore, Finn! I can't take you anymore! Her hands clapped at her head, though all she could see him do was stand in the garage, watching her with perplexed and confused movements. She was rewriting history in her mind. Why do I bother waiting for you anymore?! Why do I think that you'll come flying through that door, telling me you'll love me when I know it's nothing but a charade that you've grown tired of?! Her jaw strained as her teeth grit together, hesitating on her next words. You aren't THERE for me anymore! You weren't there for me then, and you aren't there for me now! I can't imagine you EVER being there for me because you know what? She panted, her chest heaving back and forth in emotional torment. There is. No. US!! The curls on her head were now matted with the ocean air, shoving it back as her fingers laced into them, coiling them over her fingers; practically pulling them out from their roots.

There is no us... She whispered. There is no... The last of her words trailed off. The illusion wavered and shuddered. Someone was calling her name in a vain attempt to get her attention. The man she had been yelling at shattered before her and suddenly- His hand was warm beneath her pointed chin. The undersides of his fingers pressed into the caving skin that led towards her neck. Her teary amethyst eyes snapped away from his chest - which now replaced the illusion of her abandoning husband - and up to his navy blue orbs, dazzling before her with determination and worry. He had, as she remembered thinking over that very morning, always been there for her. On the beach, in his home, the bed and breakfast, the hospital, the night of Halloween when he walked her home for miles and- Her chest heaved inward one last time to relieve herself of any frantic air relentlessly pounding at her emotionally strewn heart. Her balled fist rose slowly. The screams around her became diluted as her fingertips brushed his skin, soft beneath her velvet fingertips - which somehow steadied in comparison to her shaky performance not seconds ago. It sounded, almost, as if they had separated themselves off from the world - a magical force field destroying the landline between themselves and the rest of the screaming society around them. Tyrese... She whispered. Her expression changed, albeit slowly, from one of frustration to that of a dream-like state. Her eyebrows ceased to delve inwards, canceling and disrupting the wrinkles between them. Her babydoll lips closed, only to leave a partial opening between the center. Though only seconds ago she had been screaming at the person she believed to be correct for her, she was leaning in towards someone she would have never thought she'd grow so utterly close to. Her head lifted, her hand fell to his chest, and her now pursed lips prepared to close the gap, centimeters from obtaining a hidden dream.

The rest... Her fingers and lashes twitched again in her sleep, possibly giving hint that she may wake up in a matter of moments. On the contrary, she didn't budge for the time being. It was only when he lay his bag beside her that she flinched awake. Her eyelids fluttered open. It... Had it all been a dream? No, another nightmare. She turned her drowsy gaze over to several strands of blue hair bounding through the makeshift breeze of the A/C several feet from the ceiling fan. "Tyrese...?" She mumbled. This time, as he crossed his way over the side of the bed to her, she couldn't help but feel a staggering stumble in her chest, to which she shuffled uncomfortably, holding still for the majority of his kiss to her head. It was warm, comforting, and held a slight hint of lingering adoration. Friend...? Her eyes closed again and she laid her arm back to extend over her forehead thoughtfully. Another flash of blue hair crossed her memory and she sat up fast enough to make her have to hold her head afterwards. Someone she hadn't met in years on end, not since the last day of graduation when they had each said their awkward and sad replies. She bunched a good chunk of the comforter in her hand. It had been such an unlikely happening that she almost had to wonder if any of it was real. And if it was then... She ran her fingertips over her forehead, just above the kiss he had left. All of it... She began to bring her knees back up to herself, running her fingertips over the fronts of her covered calves. Her head hurt...

To an extent, she didn't want him to leave. She wanted to explain all of everything that had happened and... She sighed and pushed her head downwards, running her forehead over the top of one arched knee. And why she had acted the way she had the night before. Every flicker of an argument, every time he left and didn't come back, the night she was left in the hospital and had to walk home - all of it had returned to her in that one night. She extended her arms, feeling over the tip of her feet and finally falling back into the bed, straightening her legs out. Something had happened... But at this rate, she could only hope and pray that whatever it was, it never happened again. Another cool exhale left her nostrils and her eyes fluttered back closed.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:18 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Ⓞoc: "" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "Surprisingly warm"

After waiting for not all that long, surprisingly, the front door to the house cracked open ever so slightly, enough for Max to catch a glimpse of who had opened the door and then quickly scoot inside. The man who opened the door for him looked slightly familiar, as if he'd ran into him before last night sometime in the past. He definitely didn't look like... Flynn? That was Bree's boyfriend's name, wasn't it? Well, he figured he'd run into him in due time, unless something had happened between the two of them. Anyways, he nodded at the man who'd opened the door, catching the toes of his right shoe into the heel of the left to wedge it off of his foot, doing the same to the opposite side before tucking them aside. Looking at the blue-haired man (he thought he'd caught his name as Tyrese last night), he once again nodded after receiving the instructions. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." he said, perhaps coming off a bit too confident. That was a lot of stuff to take care of, though... What exactly had happened to his friend in the past five years? Well, he figured he'd find out soon enough.

After Tyrese went off to do whatever upstairs, Max found himself just kinda lazing about, not wanting to disturb Bree if she was still asleep. He made his way to what seemed like the living room, and plunked himself down on a couch, letting out a lazy sputter. Any other day, after experiencing what he had last night, this would've led to him falling asleep on the spot. However, the constant urge to make sure Bree was okay kept him awake, as well as the energy drinks he'd plunged into his system earlier. He was sure that two cans of that crap was probably unhealthy, but it kept him going for now, so he wasn't going to complain. After a few minutes, he heard the sounds of someone going down the stairs and then a door closing. He figured this must've been Tyrese, seeing as how the seemingly only other person in the house was bed-ridden. He didn't know why, but that motivated him to get up off the couch and go upstairs, being quiet about it as not to disturb anyone still asleep. It was... The last door on the left... Right? No, left. Upon reaching the door at the end of the hallway, he peeked in to see if anybody was still occupying the bed. There appeared to be somebody laying down in it, so he slowly pushed the door open, though not before quietly asking "Bree..?" though not expecting a response.

Upon entering the room, he slowly shuffled his way across the floor to where the bed was, making his way to the foot of the bed where the occupant lay. Judging by the visible brunette curls, it was obviously Bree in the bed, though he didn't want to disturb her too much given how early it was. Instead, he quietly, yet somewhat playfully announced that "Your babysitter's here..." before gently reaching out and patting her right calf, returning it to his lap after and waiting for her response.

MasterDenton

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:35 am

User Image
✗ Aubrey, Maxwell ||| ✗ 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Is wearing Jan 1st
✗ Last Location: Soleil Beach ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

Tyrese finished tying his shoes, sighing quietly as he looked over his shoulder for the other bluenette. Maybe at the very first chance he got he went looking for Aubrey; he had been surprisingly passionate about seeing her yesterday. Rolling his eyes to himself, the wolf pushed off his knees and softly careened to his feet, tugging at the end of his jacket until it gave a crisp snap and settled into place. A small part of him was hating this, and he’d thought it to himself several times already, but he could also see the necessity of it. And, in a very sarcastic jab at himself, he told himself he shouldn’t act as if she’d fall for the first man to white knight to her assistance. He was the only one who could be accused of advancing on her while she -them both, to be frank- were in a state of vulnerability. He debated, lifting the toe of one foot while his eyes rolled to the ceiling, on whether to speak before leaving. Ultimately, and without much pause, he settled on speaking. Be he angry or upset or distraught, he was still a smart enough man to know his mood shouldn’t alter how he treated any person he valued in any capacity. So, climbing the stairs, he ran his thumb over his lip and leaned through the doorway leading into the brunette’s space. She hadn’t looked to have done more than sit up since he left the room. It could be because she just woke up, and because of what happened, either way she looked catatonic already. He sighed, sitting close enough to study the sculpt of her face. He restrained from touching once his eyes caught in hers, his tongue wetting his lips as his mind prepared his next words. ”I’ll call in a few hours to check on you.” He tiptoed and probed his way around a bigger subject. He wasn’t sure he’d be back tonight- or even tomorrow.

”Naturally, you’ll call if something comes up before then.” He added, speaking before a pause had time to solidify in the quiet air. He moved his hair out of his sight with an agitated shove, he'd be sure to see a barber before returning. The second time he felt the impulse was the time he didn’t bother to withhold, the wolf feathered the back on his fingers down Aubrey's cheek, a ghost of a smile dying off his lips once his hand reached her chin and reclined onto the mound of his knee. Ahaha, he should have just peeked in and said he’d see her later, not compose some ordeal out of it. This wasn’t a two week vacation, it was a forty-eight hour separation. But that was his problem, he attached to much value to these things. He was too sentimental. ”See you later, sugar drop.” He finished, her chocolate gaze searing into his memory as he mind came (momentarily) back to the present from his thoughts. Why was he making this hard on himself? He was going home. He wanted to be there, if he were truly being honest. His eyes were opened- he’d spent enough time pretending himself into her life. He didn’t live here, this wasnt his home. Did he think, or possibly imagine he’d just keep staying here until it became his place? Would she have her baby and let him naturally assimilate into playing the father role? Attentively up in the middle of the nights for feedings and reassuring her he could handle it while she caught a few more hours of much needed sleep? He’d imagined it, and it was sickeningly unrealistic and delusional. Subconsciously defending a place by her side, coveted away from even her actual and legal husband, was misleading fantasy. That seemed to be his problem with every relationship, he rushed in blindly.

Tyrese always put himself on the back burner: his own pain pretended into nonexistence, health disregarded, memories of being an independent entity from her fading into obscurity. Put that person first, put this person first, put her first. Ignore anything about yourself, fix her. Why did he do that? It couldn’t be healthy- for him or her. It might even be obsessive; it certainly had lead him to realizing he might be bordering on oppressive behavior. Keeping Finn away, feeling paranoid to let her around another man without him there, neglecting to so much as leave the house without becoming anxious to be back at her side. He dare say this was getting ******** dangerous in that sense. What had he been doing lately?! Yes, he’d earnestly been operating in the intention of doing the best he could helping her, going as far as rising out of his own pitiful situation to get it done. Still, the fact that some lesser motive in restraining Finn had been his own need to defend his place in her sights was utterly ridiculous. As small of a seed thought as it was, it was still a sign. And realizing it yesterday had filled him with self loathing. This wasn’t okay anymore. He needed to force himself away from her for a while. The fact that leaving now bothered him only emphasized how important it was to do so. He only felt that much worse because it wasn’t untrue that the brunette needed someone now more than ever. If he had to explain why he was doing this, he’d feel pathetic. He couldn’t be doing this because he was that lonely or desperate. He loved her. He didn’t care that he was putting himself aside for her, he would do anything for her; but, it wasn’t right. He was terrified of telling her about Finn because he was terrified to perjure himself in her eyes. If even for a second she considered he kept it from her so she would think Finn abandoned her, that would seal it in her mind.

Afterall, could he deny it as truth? Something deep down knew it was true. He had sent Finn away because the stress could endanger his wife, but it was just as prominent that he was also stopping the chance that the very opposite thing would happen and he’d be usurped from her favor. He fretted it could be just that easy; the honey brunette was her soulmate, afterall. Be it any man, not just Finn- could Tyrese assume he’d ever be able to elicit the same feelings in Aubrey as a soulmate could? Innately, a soulmate was simply perfect, were they not? Crafted to be another person’s exact fit. He wasn’t intending to compete, but the thought of possibly never meaning more to her or making her feel more than Finn could made something in the author both feel mildly...murderous of Finn and possessive of Aubrey. Had that bias always been inside him? After his reaction to seeing Jason he might think so. Hell, Ty knew he wasn’t perfect, but these were still all very ugly things to feel. He’d become so, so conflicted after hearing the things Aubrey screamed to herself last night. Obviously there were unresolved issues over Finn, yet Threse still hadn’t told her Finn was here. How despicable could he be? As far as he knew, Aubrey had never even given him any signs of requite. There had always been reluctance and shame whenever he pushed for some indication of her feelings. Never a solid no, but no further enablings than simply neglecting to draw a concrete line to stop his behavior. She’d in fact apologized when he’d kissed her on the beach. And the time before that? She’d held him until he’d broken down into tears over the betrayal from his ex. She was being a friend, and he was muddling the vulnerabilities of her failing marriage. He was sorry, if that counted for anything.

Then she’d done something to confuse him. For the first split second he’d almost shoved her away in entire repulsion throughout his whole being, initially believing she’d mistaken him for her husband. However, it had been his name she whispered as she’d leaned in. It hadn’t played out but he’d frozen in shock nonetheless. What had that been? Had he caught her in the same kind of confused and misguided gesture that he’d fallen into halloween night? OR, had that somehow been a genuine exposure of an inward affection long buried under the endless outpour or drama and trials over their lives? He didn’t know. She roused some desperate feelings to know, but he had to control himself. It was highly inappropriate to ask during her mental state, it shouldn't be important. But it made him wish she hadn’t done it at all. She needed time, he still needed time. He’d only shaken off Lillian so easy because she’d practically amputated his heart and catalyzed the wound, all the while crying about her own victimization for even having to do so. She’d filled that void with absolute contempt of her own accord. That aside, his mark had still been ripped out of him too; that was still gaping all on it’s own, neglected in favor of the next self constructed mirage of absolute affection for a married woman. Again he began to wonder why he was like this. Did he feel like he had a choice? Things were still happening so fast that he was disoriented and not realizing he was disoriented. He loved Aubrey, he desired Aubrey, regardless. It wouldn’t stop, it wouldn’t change. He wanted her, wanted to see her happy. Wanted to be apart of what made her happy. Yes, he wanted to be the apple of her eyes. He wanted everything from her.

He’d been dumbfounded by her claim of putting him through anything. Through what? How? That was ridiculous to think. If she hadn’t been there for him, if he was somehow forced to sever the connection he had with her, then he’d go back to struggling for existence. He wanted to exist for someone, for her specifically. Would she be disgusted or afraid to find his motivations were so ill minded and twisted? He hadn’t known it for himself for some time. After her slip up he didn’t know if he should be stopping this or waiting for it to happen. Would he be happy if it happened this was? If she fell in love with him essentially because he was forcing her to? Giving her no choice simply through making sure there was no one else to consider. He hated himself. He wanted her. He didn’t want to lose her. He couldn’t trap her. He didn’t think he could touch her unless she divorced her husband, even if he had won her heart. He felt impatent. He felt frustrated. He felt pushy. He needed to live his life. He owned a home, he had a business still needing to get on it’s feet. He had a daughter that needed more attention. He had an attention that could revolve around more than just Aubrey Teagan. He was a person even if he was outside of her sights. Would she miss him if he left? Would she even notice, care? It wasn’t like it’d be for long. Forty-eight hours wasn’t[/i[ long, even if she said she was afraid he’d abandon her. He was overreacting; she wouldn't began thinking that after two measly days of him being away. The wolf jerked to his feet, kissing the brunette’s temple before leaving the room. He jogged downstairs, grabbing his things on the way out the door. He needed to sort himself out.

[Exit]

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 pm
whiters4

MasterDenton

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Dressed By Tyrese.Feeling: Slightly Absent; Drowsy; Overthinking.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

Perhaps, now that she could begin to feel her emotions again, she could allow the touch of hysterical enlightenment overwhelm her body to thrust and somehow make sense of the last three months. There was no doubt she could be submitted to an asylum at this rate; seeing past images of her... She trembled slightly within the sheets without removing the goosebump from her closed eyelids. The skin felt warm atop of her own, cutting off any possibility of a cool air, or light for that matter, to interfere. Well, as close as we are now, it makes me frightened that he won't be the only one to leave. Her heart stammered behind her rib cage, throbbing and squeezing down rather painfully at the possible realization. From beneath her arm, she opened an eye, staring down a dilated pupil at the area Tyrese had only just placed his bag; stuffing items in without a seemingly care in the world. Had she, in essence, of saying - of doing - that... Run him off and away from her? The memory was clearer now with the refused refresher of yesterday. She had sat perched upon that couch with the most pensive gaze she could muster - staring down the man that had utterly abandoned her at the hospital Halloween night. Because I won’t be here when it happens. It was an almost repeating ultimatum, and one that she refused to acknowledge until this very moment. Her breath hitched and her eyes came to squeeze back shut once again, stifling away any possible tears that threatened the corner of her eyes. As she bit down upon her lip, the proceeding sound of soft footsteps on the stairs hardly distracted her from whatever thoughts remained. And if that were the case, then would he have returned at all or... Her breath hitched again. There would be no end to the streamline of leaving friends and-

She had barely heard him even enter the room with how he crept along the wood, pausing just at the foot of the bed and jolting her from her frightening remembrance of yesterday's haunts. The voice itself had been almost instantly soothing; more so than she remembered it being. "Max...?" She croaked from beneath her arm, lifting it from over her eyes and allowing it to lay over her forehead instead. It crushed the chocolate tendrils that splayed beneath her; still rampant from the cool ocean breeze. She needed to bathe... And if she had remembered properly that he was coming to take care of her in the morning, she might have. Instead, she only felt the corners of her lips curl upwards into a warming, soft smile. "Max..." Her voice was hushed as she scanned over his features. He had grown, that much was for sure. What replaced the boy she remembered in high school now stood a somewhat chiseled faced man. His hair, though blue, was painted a different shade compared to the strands she was all too familiar with. If anything it had grown a lighter shade or... Several, from the last time she had seen it those five years ago. She lifted her arm a little more, running the fingers of that same appendage up and through her bangs before grasping them in the tips. It had been such a strange and rare coincidence to run across him on the other side of the beach. To think he could spot her from wherever he was. Then again.. Perhaps he hadn't been that far away at all. She had been so mesmerized by the crashing waves edging towards her toes that she had forgotten what was left of the background around her.

Regardless, the next thought that intercepted was one of dislike and distrust. If meeting him again had been real then... She flicked her gaze over to the next presence coming into the room. She was afraid, deep within, that he had left without one single utterance of a goodbye. Day after day side by side - she wasn't sure she would be able to take it lightly if he had strutted out the door. And with the way she hardly remembered leaning up yesterday... Her eyes twitched down to his lips before fluttering back up to his navy irises practically analyzing her movements. Of course, he very well could have just been looking, but each time he glanced her way, she couldn't help but feel slightly scrutinized after everything that had happened. He was, in the end, checking her well being; or so she assumed. Her curls jostled over her clavicle as she nodded, tipping from back behind her head over the pillow, though they were quickly stifled of any movement soon after. What else could she say? Promise me you'll come back. But instead she held her tongue. She couldn't allow it to happen twice; watch him back out of the driveway never to return again. She swallowed heftily. "I will..." Was all she could muster at that very moment before she added a quick, "Please be safe.. For me." Instinctually she pressed her cheek against his fingers, twisting her head sideways until her velvet lips brushed against their tips. "And hurry back when you can..." Was all that was left of the hushed whisper of her voice. She would take the chance if it meant at all to him that she would in fact want him to be back soon.

But as he jogged down the stairs, she couldn't help but feel a sinking feeling begin in her chest. Her heart dropped to her stomach. She felt the need to vomit. Instead she suckled in her bottom lip and swallowed whatever bile threatened to come up and out of her throat. It took her several moments overall to even establish that there had been another presence in the room waiting on her. One with similar blue hair and eyes equivalent to sharply cut sapphires. "It still feels like a dream.." She began, then turned her attention fully to him, her violet eyes casting a dream-like gaze. "To be honest I never thought I'd see you again..."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:42 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

As Bree recognized him and called him by name, he couldn't help but turn to her and smile. She hadn't done much of anything of the sort last night, being seemingly mesmerized by the sea. Then again, he wasn't right in the head, either. He wasn't quite sure it was even her last night, with her voice being the only identifying trait, and even that didn't last for too long. Tearing up once again as he heard her familiar voice hit his ears, he stood up and walked over to the foot of the bed, so that he could get a good look at his high school friend. "Bree..." he cooed out, a shaky smile on his face, a streak of a tear staining his pale cheeks. He couldn't believe it... It actually was her. Those distinctive brunette curls and striking amethyst eyes greeted his gaze as he looked down at her, though she looked quite... He didn't know how to put it... Worn? He knew that it had been five long years since they'd said their somewhat tearful goodbyes to each other at the end of the graduation ceremony, but five years doesn't do this to a person... This, combined with the medicine Tyrese had told him to give her, raised many questions in his mind. Had... Had someone hurt his precious friend?

Regardless of what had happened, all that mattered now was that the two of them had finally reunited. After Bree had told him that she was going off to college on the other side of the country, he had very, very low hopes about ever seeing her again... Though that little side note at the end of Camille's letter yesterday made him wonder if she'd actually gone off to college and hadn't stuck around and chatted it up with his little sister. How else would she know about him and Bree? It didn't matter now, of course. Leaning downwards towards her horizontally laid out form, he wrapped his arms around her neck gently, letting out a content, teary sigh as he closed his eyes briefly. "I can't believe it's actually you..." He whispered quietly, lingering on the hug for a couple minutes to confirm he wasn't actually dreaming. The heat from her body felt real enough to convince him that she wasn't a mirage conjured up by whatever it was that overcame him last night. After he'd satisfied his silly paranoia, he released her and walked over to the foot of the bed once more, sitting down gently as not to disturb her. He gestured for her to sit up a little bit, wanting to look into those deep purple eyes that had so entranced him all those years ago when he helped her to his feet in the courtyard.

After a bit, he managed to curtail his waterworks, wiping the remnants of the salty droplets away from his cheeks with a sniffle. He always was quite the emotional one, but he remembered he'd tried to hide that from Bree most of the time. It didn't work, given how volatile his emotions towards his friends tended to be, but one had to commend him for how well he put up the facade. Looking over to Bree once more, he straightened out the buttons on his peacoat idly, trying to look his best for her. At least she'd recognized him, which he didn't really expect given his new, weathered exterior. Speaking of which, he was eager to tell his friend about what exactly had occurred in the five years they'd been apart, and even more interested to hear what had gone on in her life. "So..." he began, placing his hands on his lap attentively. "Tell me, Bree... How've things gone for you..?" He kind of wanted to ask about what had happened to the honey blond that he'd seen her with back in Koizora... Flint..? But, given how he was nowhere to be seen, and that Tyrese guy seemed to be getting rather smoochy with her (a fact that made him, very, very jealous), he figured that he was out of the picture at this point.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:16 am
MasterDenton

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Dressed By Tyrese.Feeling: Slightly Absent; Drowsy; Overthinking.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

The smile on her lips began to fade away as tears welled to his eyes. If the hidden sunlight hadn't completed the job - the upsetting film watering over his eyes certainly did. His eyes all but crystallized as they stared upon her, dragging her into a sense of just how much she had missed Max those first several years. After a few, and moving away from Camille and Koizora, she had felt it would be completely hopeless. She couldn't have possibly made a promise to Camille on where to find her, nor could she designate a permanent anything. Her forearm permanently parted from her forehead, wrapping just as tight around his neck. Her nostrils flared and a soft smile relieved the thin line over her mouth. She was left in a silence beneath him whilst he gathered her into his arms. No words could portray exactly how she felt at this exact moment. Confusion, relief, terror, guilt, but... There was a squeeze behind her rib cage as she flared her nostrils, gathering in the scent he carried over his coat. A rush of apples and masculine body wash ran over the back of her tongue. For a few months she had wanted a friend connecting with her again. Skylar and Jacob had left for their own reasons, soon to be replaced with Victoria and Hakem; of which she had failed to see for a week or so now. And then, of course, she had been blessed with Tyrese. Only a few minutes in and she was expecting him to roll back up the stairwell, repeating that he could simply use her laundry facilities and easily find someone to clean his home; though that wouldn't dispel his duties over his bed and breakfast. She sighed into his clavicle and loosened her grip. Over the course of two or three months in high school when she had been in a depressing episode, and here he was again, in the same exact time. Maybe for good reason.

Slowly she lay her palms beside her hips, pushing herself into a somewhat upright position to lean against the bed. The comforter fell over the crest of her chest, falling to her midriff and she laid her arms across it with a gentle cough. She hoped, for her own and for his sake, that she didn't look an absolutely distraught mess. Her curls had indeed been frazzled in the slightest, and her make up smeared to give her a small black smudge beneath her eyes. She didn't blame nor tease him for allowing the few tears to escape. Who could blame him? She hadn't seen a wink of him since graduation day, and he had been quickly replaced by his sister when it came to being there at her side. It was funny, in actuality, but it made he wonder what Max might have told her in order to give the shy girl such a good impression to stick around. She retracted a foot back towards herself and rolled her ankle nervously, peeking down from his line of vision and towards the hip now edged on her bed. How have things gone? For her? She bit her lip and panned over the loaded question. The glass had been laid out before her, all she needed to do now was tip toe and hope she didn't cut the bottom of her already broken feet. It was only a matter of time before she could feel the tears rolling down her cheeks - but her eyes never seemed to move. Instead her eyebrows twitched and tucked, a focused and frustrated look crossing the brunette's expression.

How have things gone? She repeated the question again and again in her mind, void of any realization that he may have been waiting for an answer. She had lost her husband. She was on the verge of losing her child. Finn hadn't even come back for her until almost a year had passed... Her dreams were flooded with someone she had connected to him as an entity she couldn't touch and now- Her eyelids fluttered away the hot sting over her irises and she was quick to brush the back of her hand beneath them. When had she started crying? "S-Sorry..." She began, attempting a quivering smile. "I'm just... R-Really happy to see you." It wasn't a total lie in itself, she was in fact ecstatic to see him again after all of these years, but that didn't mean they weren't laced with vivid emotions she couldn't compare too. With a heavy breath she scrunched a ball of blanket into her hand and gently squeezed it. She felt exhausted... Mentally and emotionally exhausted. "But hey...!" She began a vain attempt to quickly shift the subject off of herself, her voice continuing to shudder as if threatening a cry. She couldn't avoid the inevitable forever, but she could delay it. "T-Tell me what happened to you after graduation." She pressed the bottom of her thumb over the corner of her eye to the center of her bottom lid, feeling as if she might have gotten the last of them with a hard sniff. "What did I... Oh!" She sniffed. "So is there a flag for me at the top of Mount Everest..?" She pressed another quivering and somewhat forced smile.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:19 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Max sniffled a little, rubbing his eyes to get rid of any last remnants of tears that still dwelled in his deep blue eyes. Man, it was so good to see her again, especially after all of those sleepless nights he spent on his own the past few years, where the memories of looking into her amethyst gaze was the only thing that kept him pushing forward. Deep down, he knew that he would find her again. "I know..." He responded with a nod as she started to cry, trying to stop his own tears from starting again. "It feels like I've been lost and finally been found..." He looked back at her as she sat up and couldn't help but smile. God, he hadn't felt so happy in years.

Taking a deep breath, he thought back on the past five years. Man, that was a hectic time. "Well, let's see..." He cleared his throat, looking off towards the wall in front of him. He then began to describe the events of the past five years to her in pretty vivid detail, elaborating on how he'd spent a few years back at home before he finally set off to fulfill his dream of travelling the world. He went over how he'd seen things he'd never thought he'd see in person, met people who were delightfully strange and interesting, and learned things that you just don't get to learn from books. He'd become a much more worldly person than the insular boy that she'd once known. "No flag in Everest, unfortunately..." He seemed to be rather disappointed in himself for letting her down, despite it obviously being a joke on her end. "But... We could go do it together one day, right?" He smiled at her, a content sigh following quickly afterwards. "Oh, question!" He started again suddenly, remembering the letter he'd received yesterday. "Did you, by any chance, run into my sister at any point? She seems to know you, for some reason..." He sincerely hoped Cammie hadn't gone running her mouth to Bree, because she had practically tomes of secrets about him, secrets that he wanted to keep from Bree for now...

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff