Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ComradeCommissar1945

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:58 pm
Hello! You can call me Kite and I am a proud citizen of Illinois.
Likes: Anime, Manga, going out with my friends and my lovely girlfriend.
Dislikes: People who think that they are better than others.
I look forward to becoming friends with some of you!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:58 pm
Hi!
Name: Kiira-chan
Likes: Anime/manga, drawing, Jpop, playing video games, reading
Dislikes: Too many things to names here 4laugh (but i'm a real nice person, really whee )

Nice to meet you xd  

Kiira the Dark Being

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:36 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:41 pm
Ah, hello everyone! : D How are you guys today? I'm new, so please treat me well! ^^
Name: Just call me Casie! ^^ (unless when role-playing, then just call me Alice, since that's my RP character)
Age: Shhh! That's a secret! (HINT: older than thirteen, it's an odd number, can be divided by five, and is less than 25)
Likes: Manga, Games, Drawing, Writing, Music, J-pop, J-rock, Vocaloids, Reading, and most importantly....OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB! : D (and of course) Bisco Hatori, the fabulous author of such a wonderful manga) And sweets! ^^
Dislikes: So many and at the same time so little! (I contradict myself, sorry)
How long I've been a fan: Since sixth grade, right after the anime was finished. That's about how many years since I started it?
How I found it: I was in elementary at the time and both my friend and I were perhaps the biggest otakus in our school, she recommended it to me, and now I'm further into the series than she is! XD
Where I am in the series: Finished the anime, finished the manga (it had a beautiful end and you MUST read it yourself), played all the games, and have all the Drama CDs. (including the special LaLa ones)

I hope we can all get along well and that none of you ever have to be in a rant battle with me, because, well....you know how we otakus are, while others are debating politics, we're debating the best moments in anime and manga! xD

AliceofMaidoraHearts

your plushie

Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 pm
Ahh -- I got an invite to this guild and I gladly joined but never really posted until now. So, I thought now would be a good time.

Hiya, I'm Rachul. If you wanna know my age, take a guess. I'm a chibi otaku (I took a quiz, lol). I've been obsessing over anime for as long as I could remember, due to the influence of my siblings. I love eating food, like lasagna, yumm. I also write fanfic, haha. I draw, doodle and do alot of creative things whenever I can. Ouran High was one of my favorites, cause it was so funny and it made me smile bunches. KH & FF are one of my favorite games to play. Uh, well, if you have anything you'd like to know just ask! I'm always open for a conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:45 pm
Hello, I'm Alditsa 3nodding

I heart dark chocolate, tom-yum, mangas, movies, animes, medical related stuff, and karate! 4laugh

I evil (read: well - hate) cockroaches, misfortune, unfortunate events, and horror stuff. I can't really stand rain either (and I live in Seattle - HA! - it's raining 9 months here rolleyes )

Well, nice meeting you all blaugh whee  

Alditsa

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

rosemonster555

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:34 pm
Hi I'm Rose but people call me Rae. I'm from Oregon. I like a lot of things and hate very little. I am opening to conversation about almost anything! Good to be here!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:59 pm
• Name: Jaida
Likes: Manga, anime, most types of music (even international music), drawing, playing guitar, Hello Kitty, and a lot more.
Dislikes: Rude people, thunder and lighting (Brontophobia), clowns (Coulrophobia), being woke up early, and more.
~ I'm happy to join this guild.

International J-Fighter

Booty Bender Zuko

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 pm
Name: Destiny

Likes: Ouran High School Host Club, Black Butler, Almost any anime, manga, Role playing anime (Especially Ouran), and cosplaying Haruhi Fujioka

Dislikes: Cybering, big books, boring movies

I'm from West Virginia, and it's pretty boring here... Most of the time. There's not much about me other than I'm extremely tall for my age. *Cough cough 6 feet 4 inches cough* But other than that, I'm really open, and I love making friends. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 am
Hey guys!
ninja
its zublet07!
well........
I had that account, still do!
but!
for personal reasons I had to abandon that account! ninja
glad to be back!
anyone care to fill me in on what i've missed?  

angelababy107

Beloved Kitten

Lvl Six

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Ahh I'm so new here. Haha anyways..
You can just call me Lvl Six, or Six, well whatever pops your pimple. I'm eighteen, but it doesn't feel that old. Like my profile say, I'm from Ireland, but I'm currently in Washington, USA.
I like a lot of things. Hmm umm, I like to listen to music, read comic books, read..books, watch anime and read manga. Well actually, the list goes on and on, but I'll keep it short for you.
I don't dislike a lot of things. I just hate fakers and liers. They are the worst : P  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 pm
Thank you all for joining the guild! I hope you enjoy it here! <3  

Kibby47
Captain

Marinda H

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Name: Marinda H
Likes: Anime, Psych, One Piece, Star Trek, Ouran, Hana Kimi, ARASHI!
Dislikes: Green peas, Homophobes, phoneys.

Thanks for the invite and letting me be the new Renge! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:14 pm
Hello all!
-cough-
I /used/ to be host here back... well... a couple years? It was new then =P
My gosh it's been a long time!

I was the Haruhi that welcome everyone back on page 6/7.

Wow, that really was a LONG time ago.

Name: Samsam, and for Ouran roleplaying sake, Kiwi =3  

Samsam-aka-Sam

-Wasabii Kiss-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:13 pm
Hello everyone. Lemme introduce myself. ^_^
My name is Hannah and I'm from America. I move around a lot, but currently I'm in northern Michigan. Not that my age matters, but i am 16. I love dramas, kpop, jpop, jrock, techno, anime, dancing, manga, super mario, roller skating, drawing, traveling, kittens, and meeting new awesome people. Some things I don't like are awkward silences, greasy food, ignorant people/prejudice people,and people with "too cool for school" attitudes.
I hope to get better acquainted with you all. So feel free to add me or send me pms. ;P

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff