Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Lucky and Solsi's Starlight Ball~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Anon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:02 pm
Minty Andee

"I am torn between entertaining Phantom's fee ideas and realizing my last excellent idea to get payback for getting covered in glitter has really only resulted in getting covered in more glitter...I mean stardust." Minty laughed, "I just thought of the worst pick-up line for you, Astraeus. Are you champagne? Because you've got me sparkling."

Clearly Minty thought this was the height of wit. Clearly she was wrong. But she laughed anyways.

Starlight Princess Lucky
The prince blinked at the sudden pick up line. It was...pretty bad. He had heard commentary on the stardust following him everywhere before...many times before...but still. He smiled politely in response. "Were those the first words to come from one I have just met, I might be concerned. I wish I could say I never heard similar lines before though."

The Phantom did not deign the terrible pick up line with a response. Instead, she turned and focused on Astraeus. "Minty is torn on the matter, but what of you. For your fee, I have a dare in mind. It's more of a game really; if you are willing to play along that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:18 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky

He grins, "Good. Now where am I taking the empty trays?"

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:33 pm
Phantom Anon
Minty Andee

"I am torn between entertaining Phantom's fee ideas and realizing my last excellent idea to get payback for getting covered in glitter has really only resulted in getting covered in more glitter...I mean stardust." Minty laughed, "I just thought of the worst pick-up line for you, Astraeus. Are you champagne? Because you've got me sparkling."

Clearly Minty thought this was the height of wit. Clearly she was wrong. But she laughed anyways.

Starlight Princess Lucky
The prince blinked at the sudden pick up line. It was...pretty bad. He had heard commentary on the stardust following him everywhere before...many times before...but still. He smiled politely in response. "Were those the first words to come from one I have just met, I might be concerned. I wish I could say I never heard similar lines before though."

The Phantom did not deign the terrible pick up line with a response. Instead, she turned and focused on Astraeus. "Minty is torn on the matter, but what of you. For your fee, I have a dare in mind. It's more of a game really; if you are willing to play along that is."

The prince considered the Phantom's offer. He knew she had a playful side to her, but nothing that would necessarily spell trouble. This could be fun. "What game do you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:35 pm
The Dragon Anon
Starlight Princess Lucky

He grins, "Good. Now where am I taking the empty trays?"

She gestured to the hall, grabbing a few of the recently emptied platters herself. "Down the hall is the door to the kitchen. We're placing the platters in there and getting the fresh ones out of the cooler." She began making her way towards the hall as she spoke, expertly maneuvering around gossiping ball goers and people being swept onto the dancefloor as she went.  

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

Phantom Anon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:58 pm
Minty Andee

Starlight Princess Lucky

The prince considered the Phantom's offer. He knew she had a playful side to her, but nothing that would necessarily spell trouble. This could be fun. "What game do you have in mind?"

A glint of mischief flashed in her gaze, "Lucky has done well to spread her pocket squares amongst the guests. The game is this: retrieve seven of them as discreetly as you can." The Phantom casually leaned against the balcony railing, "You are not allowed to ask for the pocket square outright, but you are allowed to trick the person into giving it to you. If you tell anyone about the game, you lose. Lastly, the most pocket squares you can take from a single individual is two." A thought crossed her mind and she suddenly looked to Minty. "Why, if you were to join the game, we could make this a competition!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:12 pm
Phantom Anon
Minty Andee

Starlight Princess Lucky

A glint of mischief flashed in her gaze, "Lucky has done well to spread her pocket squares amongst the guests. The game is this: retrieve seven of them as discreetly as you can." The Phantom casually leaned against the balcony railing, "You are not allowed to ask for the pocket square outright, but you are allowed to trick the person into giving it to you. If you tell anyone about the game, you lose. Lastly, the most pocket squares you can take from a single individual is two." A thought crossed her mind and she suddenly looked to Minty. "Why, if you were to join the game, we could make this a competition!"
"Seven pocket squares...I believe the challenge may be where I shall put that many more," he spoke, amused. He glanced at his pockets which were still rather filled with the pocket squares Lucky was tired of holding and decided to drop on his person. "Must I keep the ones I already have?"  

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:03 am
Beast Within -Anon-

She shrugs. "I'm still learning my way around this world with my own two feet. I'm not quite sure what's fun just yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:36 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
"I hope I didn't give you too much of a work out in our dance."She gestured to Jessie's long sip. "I can get carried away when having fun." She gave Jessie a sheepish smile then turned her attention to Solsi. Her eyes sparkled and she set her cup down to clap her hands together. "Ah, then we improvise as needed, I like it~ Come on, let's see what we can work out with the next song." Gigi offered a gloved hand to Solsi, her fingers wiggling in excitement. Would their dance be fast or slow? Who knew, that was the fun~  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:37 am
Starlight Princess Lucky
Whispering Minstrel

He gathers up any remaining platters before turning back to Cid. "Apologies, but I should be back soon if you want to continue talking." He then trots after Lucky, somehow managing to weave his way through all the people without bumping someone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:19 am
The Dragon Anon
Starlight Princess Lucky
Whispering Minstrel

He gathers up any remaining platters before turning back to Cid. "Apologies, but I should be back soon if you want to continue talking." He then trots after Lucky, somehow managing to weave his way through all the people without bumping someone.

"Actually..." she replied, stepping up with a smile, "Mind if I help? Since I'm not really planning on dancing, at least I could be of service...since I'm kinda the culprit for a lot of the fruit missing..."  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:35 am
Starlight Princess Lucky
Whispering Minstrel

"Sure?" He shrugs and hands her a few of the trays to carry. He starts helping her through the other ball goers after Lucky.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:39 am
RandomKate

Gwen stares at her for a moment before a grin slowly forms. "I may steal you from Kate at some point then and show you some things you may find fun."

Beast Within -Anon-

Dangerous Werewolf

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:45 am
The Dragon Anon
Starlight Princess Lucky
Whispering Minstrel

"Sure?" He shrugs and hands her a few of the trays to carry. He starts helping her through the other ball goers after Lucky.

The knight seemed fine weaving around people, at least up until she grew closer to those near the musicians playing. Her pace seemed to slow and she kept turning her head this way and that to try and find her way through the crowd. What looked to be the case was the more clustered noise around her, the more confused she gre.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:55 pm
Phantom Anon
Starlight Princess Lucky

"Intriguing challenge, Phantom. I'm game, if Astraeus is." Her mind was already churning with dubious pocket-square ideas, "But much like the prince, I am not sure where I would put seven pocket squares. This dress has no pockets. I suppose pick-pocketing is out?"  

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Phantom Anon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:59 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky

"Seven pocket squares...I believe the challenge may be where I shall put that many more," he spoke, amused. He glanced at his pockets which were still rather filled with the pocket squares Lucky was tired of holding and decided to drop on his person. "Must I keep the ones I already have?"

"You may discard the pocket squares you have. I would actually prefer you do so."

Minty Andee

"Intriguing challenge, Phantom. I'm game, if Astraeus is." Her mind was already churning with dubious pocket-square ideas, "But much like the prince, I am not sure where I would put seven pocket squares. This dress has no pockets. I suppose pick-pocketing is out?"

The Phantom glanced at Minty's dress, "I suppose you could put them where ever you placed your sextant." She gave a sly grin, "Pick pocketing is allowed. A warning, however: some of the guests have placed the pocket squares in some...interesting locations. If you are caught in your pick pocketing, you must return the pocket square. If you happened to snatch two, you may keep one."

She cleared her throat and looked at both competitors. "Cheating will not be tolerated. You may not claim any abandoned pocket square for your total. I will be watching, and if I find any misconduct, there will be a punishment dare for the offender. The first to bring seven pocket squares to me wins. Any questions?"

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff