Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn managed to quickly slip into a shop and find a leather belt for john and a nice traveling back for bryan; After gathering the last of the christmas supplies she managed to head toward the smithy she was on her way there the crowds were getting restless it wasn't hard to get pushed to the sidelines about half way to the smithy she was passing an ally when a dirty hand reached out and grabbed her the hand clamped down on her mouth and pulled her into the ally"Give me your money wench!" said the man as evelyn remembered what Raven toldd her about her combat training she began to go limp using her natural weight to weigh down the attacker as the man tried to go for her purse she took his wrist and slamming herself to the ground slid behind him and twisting his arm in the process; the man screamed out in pain as she told him"Thought you could get a quick coin huh?" she then rammed her boot into his spine causing him to knock himself to the ground she watched as she scrambled from the ground groaning and ready to head for her"I wouldn't do that' she smirked a dagger flashed out of her boot and she narrowed her eyes; The man's face was to astonished that he dropped his own knife and began to run into the street and into the crowd; Taking a ddeep sigh she put her weapon up and then headed towards the smith.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was just getting done when Eve got to the shop and he smiles."Did you get what you needed."He asks and then turns to the smith."I need this all brought to the castle by nightfall and tell them Its for Raven."he says and the smith nods as he starts gathering all that Raven needed and raven turns back to her."I am all done my self so if you need anything else we can head back."He says warmly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evellyn managed to fix herself before presenting herself before raven as to not cause suspion as she smiled at him"Of course I'm perfect" she told him with a smile"Lets head back" she suggested;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:42 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and heads back with Eve to his ruin and puts a hand on her shoulder and just like before they soon appeared back in his room."If you need to head to town just let me know i am more then willing to take you there lady Evelyn."He says with a bow and a smile before placing his lute on his end table then pulls a flute form a cabnit near the door with a smile."Now i can play some music during the ball should be fun."He says with a glint in his eyes.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn watched as they headed back keeping an eye out for that theif but ddidnt see him anymore breathing in a siletn sight of relief she was glad he wouldn't rob anyone else for awhile at least; When they arrived at the ruin it was like a blink of an eye and they were both back inside the castle; Blinking in suprise Evelyn looked about her they were back in raven's room"Thank you sir for taking me there" she smiled bowing her head she then headed to the door"I shall put these away.." she peeked out seeing no ne in sight she slipped out his door and into her own room just a few paces down the hall; There she managed to hide everyones gift until she could wrap up things in pretty cloths and present them at christmas; She then headedd out of her room on a misson to seek out Molly they had a dance to go to tonight; Those who had to work the ball would be swapping up between so everyone could dance and that included herself and molly among the staff they volunteeredd to do the early show so that they could dance llater in the night; Heading towards the kitchen she spotted her"Eve!" she said waving her over"I told the boys we were joining the early team have you found someone to take you to the ball later?" she shrugged"We are gonna be there molly I dont see the point in someone 'taking us'" molly thought about this nodding"I suppose your right.." she said quietly"It just sounded good" evelyn smiled and patted her'Come on lets help them out" the two women headed into the midst of the kitchen with its steaming ovens blaring with heat and started helping out with the meals;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:11 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles as Eve heads out,he then heads to the castle forge and starts working on his gifts for the four of them,a few hours passed and he had finished most of the stuff thanks to him using his magic,but he had to stop so he could go get cleaned up for the dance. After getting back to his room and cleaned up he then pulls out his outfit and changes into it,it wasn't robes but it was better for dancing and frees up his body for better movements,after changing he leaves his room and starts walking down the hall towards the ball room,he also knew that there would be a lot of people who he has not met before as he heard that some people form other kingdoms would be coming to enjoy the ball.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:57 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn and Molly slaved away in the kitchen while hte boys brought out heavy equipment brought in fire wood stacking it in the kitchen; HIs staff was working over time; The Queen had dressed in elaborate gown was conversing with a young girl of 16 that looked very much like her who was wearing some strange clothes that looked like she was in a more humid or hotter climate a young dark skinned man with black hair and suprisingly crystal blue eyes was with her smiling and talking with the queen as the woman seemed engaged in conversation; There was another woman with similiar features to the queen but she was abit older with a large grey streak through her hair she was followed by two young women that looked similiar to her and they all wore some kind of metal breast plating with their gowns; The King was sitting in his chair having dismissed his mistress for his wifes sanity and the publicity so the young woman who was usually swooning over him was amongst the crowd like anyone else the wizards were conversing with 3 new members; These were the wizards of Astraguard and the Deserts of Elbion were presented since their masters were there as well;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:15 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven stood outside the ball room doors and took a deep breath and looks at the guard who was standing there and gives a little laugh."Better late then ever."He says and the guard grins and nods before opening the door for him and Raven walks into the room, many eyes turned to him but Raven didn't so much as blink and started to make his way towards the queen as he passes the wizards and gives them a bow."Warr how dose you're night far."He asks with a smile before stoping before the queen and gives a bow to her."Forgive the late arrivel I had somethings to attend to."He says warmly before turning to the young woman she was talking to."Forgive my rudeness."He says with a bow.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:29 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The queen smiled"Greetings Wizard Raven this is my Daughter 'Angeline" she told her as the young woman bowed her head"Empress Angeline" she told him as the man next to her which was probably about 10 years old but (that meant he was only in hhis mids 20s since the princess is 16) smiled at him and bowed his head"You can call me Alija" he grinned his eyes were playful as his wife looked at him frowning"This is Emperor Alija" his wife corrected him trying to play the grown up as she looked at the wizard for the first time carefully and almost blushed under her face veil seeing that was was handsome and young not older like most the wizards; Her mother smiled proudly at her"My eldest sister and her daughters have arrived to" said the queen to Raven as she pointed out the women with metal breastplates over their gowns"They worse their finest armor" she said proudly;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:44 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles warmly even thought his outfit gave little to the fact he was a wizard any one who knew him knew full well at the power behind him."Will you are a fine young woman empress Angeline I am sure you're mother is very proud of you,and maybe I will be a guest in you're lands one day."He says with a deep bow with his hand over his heart and the other behind his back,for a show of respect. He then turns to Emperor Alija with a smile."Nice to meet you as well sire."He says before looking to where the queen pointed to and smiles."Will I see that I should go say hello."He says turning back to the two young rules and bowing once more."I pray we meet again tonight till then."He says before he heads off towards the queens sister and her daughters he noticed men seemed a little put off by them but to Raven strong woman where a comon thing in his world.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:03 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The emperor chuckled slightly smiling as the wizard left"Dear mother aren't you ever so lucky? I wish he would stay at my court for awhile" the queen smirked as she seen her daughters eyes watch him leave with sadness"Ah well he would steal to many hearts" she commentes softly taking a sip of her wine; The women of Astraguard were aseembled in a trio near the punchtable they were all glancing about the place the queen talked with a nobleman who was abit nervous but answered her questions with cautiousness as the wizard approached she smiled"Greetings" she said as the two women behind her giggled"I hear you are my sisters latest wizard Raven is it?" the woman was about a foot taller than her younger sister she was once a golden beauty yet there was a graceful beauty about her you coulld tell her age was catching up with fine lines near her moouth and eyes and her golden hair had the large streak of grey her hair was pulled up into a large upswept pony tail that trailed down her back in a cascade of curls; The two daughters one a blonde the other a red head gave raven giggles blushes and winks;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:18 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles brightly and gives a little laugh."It would seem word of me being here has spread rather far."He says before giving a bow."Indeed Raven Solace at you're service,you're sister speaks highly of you."He says before looking to the two ladies behind her and giving them a rather dashing smile."These two must be you're daughters,they take after there mother."He says giving the two a bow as well."I hope the trip wasn't to much of a hassle for you all."He asks looking back to to there mother with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:30 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The woman gave a soft chuckle"Of course Lillath would speak highly of me she always has looked up to me" said the woman"You may call me Lillian i know our names our simliar" she rolled her eyes"Mother had thing for L's" she commented"I hear you are one of the most powerful wizardsd to be in these parts for hundreds of years.. Perhaps you should converse with my own mages and see if you can give them pointers" she smirked"Come now girls" she told the two as they curtsied to him side way glances they blew him a soft kiss over their shoulder as they followed behind their mother to go converse with their aunt;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:35 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles."Maybe I could if you would let me,I am training you're sisters mages for the time being."He says before they headed off and catches there kisses and gives them a wink and a playful grin before heading towards the wizards and he smiles."Good evening gentlemen I hope this night finds you all well."He says with a small tilt of his head.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:02 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The 3 new faces turned at the sight of raven they instantly could tell his power and all three gave him nods of respect; The mage from the desert bowed his head his head was wrapped in a turban and he had a point gotee simliar state of dress like the emperor of his realm but in darker colors; He about in mid 40s such at the others; The two mages from astraguard were twins and they were in the mid 30s abit younger than the mages presented but non the less happy to be of service they smiled at raven"I'm phil and this is..." his twin chuckled"That is phillip you can call him phil i'm garret" he told him; The two grinned and turned back to raven"I am wizard Ujon" said the dark man from the desert; His brown eyes studied raven with discomfort"Your power is very pronounced for one very young" he said quietly; The other two noticed the power to but didn't seem to worried about it since their nations were sisterly kingdoms; Finally after what seemed like hours the 4 servants of raven could go and get ready for the ball; The dancing would begin soon and they were happy to do all the hard work to have fun for the later party;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games