Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:26 am
Akuro walked out the door and down the hall crossing his arms, he glanced back to make sure Lilith was following.
"I suppose I should explain who he is since he's gone this far," Akuro said looking forward again.
"He was my best friend back when I was alive...well, actually alive, the only person I let myself depend on."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:52 pm
Lilith followed behind him with her ears raised as she listened to him speak. Her tail slightly dragging behind her but raised haigh enough so it wasn't touching the ground. "He was your friend? What happened?" she couldn't quiete reign in her curiousity and asked what Akuro would call stupid questions, but she wanted to know.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 pm
Akuro was silent for a moment and almost didn't answer the question but remembered how far he was going.
"We both liked the same thing, well...I should say person," Akuro said keeping attention forward.

"We both loved the same woman, one day we both knew that only one of us had the right to marry her, so we met in a field, the field we first met at when we were kids....and I killed him, the funny thing, she loved him more and tried to kill me so I ended up killing her too. That, was the first time in my life I cried for someone else, even dying that fool had a smile on his face, told me in that relaxed voice of his 'I was still his friend' idiot."
Akuro lowered his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:56 pm
Lilith's ears lowered her ears after hearing what her master had said. She had never known that about him and the fact that he was sharing something that had made him cry made her own eyes tear up. She couldn't imagine how terrible that might have been and couldn't help but feel sad after hearing that. "Did you miss her?" she asked in a quiet tone as she walked with a rather solemn expression as she walked.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:30 pm
Akuro stopped near the pool area and looked into it, there his old friend sat with his legs crossed in blue swim trunks reading a novel, he kept his attention on him but answered Lilith.
"I did, but I missed my friend more," Akuro mumbled. "Listen, you're all I have left, and you're better than nothing I guess. Don't forget that, just like you only have me, you're all I have. Don't let it go to your head, or I'll remove it."
Akuro opened the door to the pool and met eyes with his friend, he gave him a small smile.
"Kurio," he said smiling.
"Lore," Akuro mumbled.

His friend, Lore stood up and walked towards the door, once he neared it the two stared at each other.
"The beach," Lore said.
"I'll join you in a moment."
Lore smiled and walked away, he glanced back at Lilith for a moment, and grinned at her his eyes glowing before turning and walking away again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:16 pm
Lilith nodded as Akuro spoke to her. She never wanted to be apart from him, because he meant a great deal to her even though sometimes treated her harshly. But that's understandable, she wasn't exactly a wife or some female friends she was a slave. Her ears lowered as she looked at Lore, he frightened her more than her master in an angry mood. His glowing eyes seemed to burn right through her and she whimpered , reaching to grab her master's arm for comfort but hesitated. She didn't want Akuro to think she was a complete coward.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:35 pm
Akuro watched Lore vanished in the distant and closed his eyes before looking back at Lilith, he noticed her try and grab his arm and seeing her resist he reached up and touched her head petting her a little.
"You'll be able to see the beach from the balcony at the room," Akuro said turning away from her.
He removed his hand and started walking in the direction Lore went.
"Return to the room, that's an order."

He glanced back at her.
"You're master is defending you, be grateful."
He turned back around and put his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 am
Lilith's ears lowered as Akuro touched her head and pet her a little, looking at him. She nodded at his order,"Be careful Akuro..." she spoke softly, looking at him as he removed his hand from her head. She then began walking when he walked in the direction of his friend. She lingered a moment, standing and watching him walk off then began to run back to the room, slowing when she was in the building so people wouldn't stare at her and stall her to see if there was a problem. She soon made it to the room and out to the balcony, looking out towards the beach. Her eyes roamed around, scanning the beach to catch sight of her master and his friend.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:46 pm
Akuro walked outside on the beach and noticed it darken when he stepped on the sands, the people vanished from the beach, he walked further down the beach and noticed Lore stood in the distance with his hands in his pocket's, he had changed back into his shorts and Hawaiian shirt while waiting for him.
Lore looked up at their room and noticed Lilith, Akuro did the same.
Lore waved at her smiling and made a heart with his fingers before pointing at her.
"Ya know, if you lose I'll kill her," he said turning back to Akuro.
Akuro crossed his arms and looked at Lore, his eyes narrowing at him.
"She has nothing to do with this."
"I'm afraid she does my friend, I want you to know what it's like to lose your love."
"She's not my love, she's my slave, and you forget I loved her too."
"I wonder, Kurio, I really do, maybe you-"
"Did you come here to talk or fight," Akuro interrupted.

Lore smiled and the bandages on his legs unwrapped themselves fully, the name 'Lore' was written down the side of his right leg, similar to Akuro's name on his shoulder.
Akuro's bandages unwrapped themselves and Akuro's claws grew as his eyes went red.

The two ran at each other Akuro letting out a loud roar before their fist slammed together knocking up the sand around the beach obscuring the view of the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:53 pm
Lilith caught sight og the two and grimaced slightly when Lore had smiled and waved. She wondered what they were talking about because she noticed Akuro looked a bit angry. She then noticed that boy of their bandages were coming undone, it was clear that they were going to fight but why she thought. She felt a wave of panic wash over her as she saw them run at eachother and felt uneasy that she couldn't see her master because of all the sand that was getting knocked up. She stayed on the balcony watching as the two fought eachother, knowing that if she moved from here Akuro would be most displeased with her..  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:55 am
When the sand fell one silhouette stood standing, when it fully cleared Akuro's body lay motionless on the ground with a hole through his chest, his eyes were open wide and blood trickled out of his mouth, Lore had a hole through his chest but it closed itself as he looked down at Akuro his clawed hand still dripping.
"Haha...."

Lore looked towards the sky covering the side of his face with his bloody had before letting out a loud crazed laughter, his yellow eyes seemed to glow even brighter as his laugh got louder.
He suddenly stopped and his head turned towards Lilith, smiling he bent down and picked up Akuro by the back of his neck and held him up for her to see, his head faced towards the ground his body limp.

"You're next little Fox!" Lore said smiling.
He dropped Akuro and jumped landing on the edge of the balcony and leaned forward till he was nearly touching Lilith's nose.
"Any last request before you join your master?"
Lore grinned his eyes had turned into slits by now revealing his more demonic half, even his claws were longer than normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:46 pm
Lilith's blood grew cold as she saw Akuro limp and motionless. She backed up a step , her ears lowering against her head and her tail tucked out of sight. She almost stumbled back as the man landed on the edge of the balcony. She felt his eyes burning into hers. Fear and anger whirled all at once. As she head him say if she had any last requests she brought back her hand and swung it foreward leaving five bleeding claw marks in Lore's cheek. Her hand trembled as she looked at the male's glowing eyes, her vision a bit hazed from the tears building up in her eyes. "My only request is to see you dead..", she managed to spit out, her voice cold for once in her life.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:24 am
The impact from her hit forced Lore to turn his head, he rolled his head back towards her the scar markes healing before he smiled raising his clawed hand.
"I'm afraid I can't grant that request."

Lore reached for Lilith aiming for her eyes when something caught his arm.
"I can."
Akuro held a firm grip on Lore's arm, his claws seconds from Lilith's eyes, his eyes resembled Lore's, the bandage on his left arm was completely, the symbols exposed glowing, fangs protruded out of Akuro's mouth, his ears seemed to be more pointed than usual and his left eye was completely dark while his right was red, the wound in his chest fully closed off.

Akuro leaned back taking Lore without him and both fell off the balcony crashing into the sand below causing it to lift into the air.
This time however Akuro stood holding Lore up by his face his other hand back, the claws on them growing.

For a moment he stood there, staring into one of the eyes of Lore, he released him and let out a mild sigh.
"I can't kill you twice," Akuro said.
Lore stumbled back a little, he started to advance on Akuro again but Akuro took hold of his shirt and headbutted him, the impact knocked Lore out and Akuro released him before walking over and grabbing his bandage.

He turned and jumping landed back on the balcony before jumping off it landing into the room, holding his left hand up he wrapped his arm back up hiding the symbols and forcing his original form back, the darkness surrounding the beach vanished as he did so, he turned his attention to Lilith for a moment.
"You idiot, you could have gotten yourself killed, you're no use to me if you die."
He glared at her crossing his arms.
"Some thanks would be nice, I did get a hole in my chest after all."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 am
Lilith whimpered and backed away as Lore was about to strike, she was helpless and weak. She looked towards Akuro's motionless body for a moment, she needed him now more than ever. Her eyes closed as she braced herself for the attack, paralyzed in fear but then suddenly she heard his voice. At first she thought maybe she was dead already and that it had not been painful. She then heard a crash and other movement. Her eyes shot open when she heard Akuro call her an idiot. She wipped at her eyes, which were now tearing up and smiled meekly"I'm sorry I worried you Akuro...I know I'm an Idiot". Her ears relaxed against her head as she leaned up and killed his lips lightly, pulling away slowly she hugged him while her face in his chest. "T...thank you", she said softly while hugging him, grateful that he wasn't taken away from her.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:42 pm
Akuro blinked a few times, his face turning a bright crimson before he looked down at Lilith, he stared at her for a moment confused but let out a mild sigh and wrapped his arms around her.
"I told you, you're all I have, I'm not going to let you go that easy, fool."
He broke the hug, lightly pushing her away before closing the patio doors deciding not to look at the back.
"Why don't we get some lunch," Akuro said sighing. "One little vacation would be nice."
He chuckled at the end of his sentence.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games