Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Solace
Mage

Raven closes his book and heads to bed(Time skip) Its been a few weeks snese he arrived in this world and christems was only a week away now and the people where existed,its been a long time sense he selabrated it no sense he was a child but he couldn't help but get pulled into the festivities he spent a lot of time training the men and they where both doing great along with the girls studies all four of them where quick studies even Eve with her sword training she was even holding her own against the guards in traning,he even started teaching the mages how to exspand there own powers by teaching them new spells. It was early morning on a monday and Raven was up walking the halls as he started doing to make sure nothing was amiss and outside the snow was starting to fall again and he knew it was going to be a cold one today.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn was walking down the halls since her and Molly started taking lessons she felt like a noblle lady she would go do reading and writing in the morning have dinner with the group in the afternoon and then at night she would train with Raven it was like a cycle that would repeat heading on her way back to her own room to study some more she smiled as she seen Raven she couldn't believe he was from another world it seemed like he had always been here no matter what.. lately when they were alone and he got to close she would feel her heart escalate but she thought not enough of it it would be christmas the day after tomorrow and tomorrow night there was going to be feasting and a ball all the way until christmas morning where another festival and dance would be held that night as well she wondered what she should wear; She stopped to look out the cold glass windows peering up she spotted Raven bowing she gave him a smile"Good evening my Lord what brings you this way?" she asks she was alone most of the time lately since molly and john were courting;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles warmly at Eve."I am just making my rounds is all."He says joining her next to the window and looks out."Its going to be a cold one today so be sure to dress for it."He says with a little smile."Oh I hate to pry but how goes our little love birds,John keeps playing coy with me and not giving me straight answers."He says acting like he was mad but couldn't hide his smile,then he starts laughing,he couldn't lie he has started to really enjoy talking with Eve they always seem to bump into one another far more often as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

"Aye well Molly tells me all the details and I can't get her to shut up" she said with a smile and a hand on her hip "Honestly not sure how she is managing to keep up with me in class but I think john is 'helping' her" she gave a soft laugh and told him"I think its going very well.. I'm sure they will get married before we head off to travel" she assured him; Taking a look at the falling snow"To bad the winter is always so brutal it looks beautiful when it snows.." she smiled sadly as if remembering something and then turned"I'm going to go grab a cloak I suppose.. Master Raven may I ask you a favor?" she said looking about the hallway before leaning inwards to whisper"Do you think.. we can go gather some gifts for everyone? I'm gonna dig into my savings this year" she smiled"I want everyone to have a lovely christmas! I already go molly's but I need to get john bryan and yourself something" she said with a thoughtful expression"What do men like?" she asked him curious;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles at what Eve told him."I am glad to hear that they are doing well."He says and then looks out the window."Indeed but where i am from we hardly ever had snow so seeing so much is a nice treat for me."He says before looking back at her."Sure we can go into town let me finish my rounds and I can take you there,I have to pick up some things as well."He says before poking her forehead,something he has started doing resiliently as just a fun jasture."Go get ready and met me in my room so the others don't catch on."He says as he walk down the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

She gave him a sassy look when he poked her she wasn't sure why he always did that! Turning she raced down the hall into her own room and threw on some warm things as well as her nice winter cloak she then headed over to his room but before she could enter she heard bryan"Ms. Evelyn you going somewhere?" she turned since john had been neglecting him bryan had sought her out 90% of the time she found it somewhat tiring at times especially because he kept looking at her with pleading eyes she wasn't sure what all that was about"Ah no.. I thought about going and running some errands for master raven but I have to get the list first" she smiled at him; Bryan's eyes lit up"Do you want me to go with you?" she bit the inside of her tonuge telling him know would put him in a stumpor all day and saying yes would ruin her plans she had to work around it"I'm not sure.. I think Master Raven wanted you to do something.." she said coyly"Oh what was that?" he asked seeming rather eager to have something to do she smiled"Well he said he love to see your penmanship since you had been only studying with john.. so perhaps you can write him a nice letter?" she said Bryan thought on it and smiled"Of course Ms. Evelyn I should do that but I will get to that later what about those errands?" Evelyn would have screamed in frustration if it weren't for the fact that she was trying to be nice"Well.." she said with a sigh"I didn't wanna do this but..." she leaned against the wall"I have to tell you bryan.." she said finally"I think its safe to say that master raven is seeing someone" bryan's eyes instantly came alert"Whom ms. evelyn.." was his voice just nervous? She looked at him with a shrug"I dont know but he asked me to cover for her so her identity wouldn't get caught out and your gonna ruin that" Bryans eyes lit up with understanding and relief? she watched him nodd"Aye gotcha I'll just go help in the kitchen Ms. Evelyn have a good day" she smiled and nodded then slipped into raven's room and slumped her back agasint the door with relief"That was close.." she rubbed her head"That hurt having to use my break so quickly.." she muttered;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven soon got done and headed back to his room and open entering he seen Eve and smiles."You seem ready to go."He says with a smile as he heads behind his screen to get some warmer cloths on,once done he puts the screen away as before putting on some nice boots and stands up as he puts on his cloke."Come here Eve we will travil with magic it will be faster."He says as he holds out a hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn sighed with relief when he showed up glad that bryan didnt decided to come back"Well i had to scare off someone but I think we managed to do well" she blinked when he said they would travel by magic"What.." she said taking his hand"What are you going to do make us appear in the marketplace?" she joked;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven laughs."That is exsatly what i am going to do will not right in the middle but close enough."He says before pulling her to him and he snaps his fingers and in a flash the cold air hits them both but Raven pretty much was blocking most of it sense he was bigger then Eve by a lot,but the people could be heard in town and he looks down at her with a grin."I set this up about a week ago."He says pointng at the ruin on the wall it was the same as on his door."Now lets go shoping."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn blinked but before she could say more they were teleported out of the castle the wind hit them like a blast and they were in some alley near with the sound of people in the background opening her eyes which were tightly shut she looked up to him taking in a deep breathe she gently shoved herself from him and said"And you thought that would be funny" she said with a deep breathe turning her attention to the street peeking out of the alley she made her way into the open and began to move with the crowd her hood was pulled up but she was to nicely dressed to not be from the palace; She felt Raven near her as they moved through to the first shop"Lets see whats in here" she said opening the door and entering to find them in a similar shop to the one they were in week prior;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven laughed a little at what she said and followed behind her and after a shot walk she turned into a shop and Raven followed behind and almost upon entering he seen it a lute in very good shape and he walks up to it and picks it up and picks the strings and it sounded good so he decided to play a quick Tone before grinning like a fool and standing back up form where he sat and walks up to the shop keep."Hold this for me as I shop please."He says before going to look around again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:25 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn began to inspect the times in the shop she wasn't sure what to get anyone considering it was just the men upon deep in thought she heard a beautiful noise and turned to see raven playing the lute it caught her off guard she didnt know he could play musical instruments there was much about him she still didnt know and it caused her to frown to think she could know something about someone she only met weeks prior; turning she began to inspect trinkets in the store her hand came across some blades she though these would be nice gifts for John and Bryan but she wanted something specail for Raven.. upon looking further she finally made a discovery making sure he was no where in sight she grabbed the 'item' and taking it over to the shop keeper she said"I would like to purchase" she replied it was quickly wrapped before raven could show up and she smiled"Did you find anything good?" she said holding the small box in her sleeves;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles as he returns to the own and buys the lute then looks at her."Just the lute but I need to make a stop by the black smith I need some good metal."he says with a smile as he heads towards the door."Did you find any thing for the men."He asks as he turns to her as he opens the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn looked up at him"Well maybe one of them" she said thoughtfully as to not give it away she had his present already"But I do need to look at another shop so if you dont mind" she said smiling"If I meet you by the smithery soon" she told him as they left the shop"I should not be long" she promised going into the crowd as she would head to another shop;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven nods and heads to the smiths shop and once there he started looking though what he had for metal working some rather nice sliver as well as some gold working and then he started looking at weapons and even some armor for the men and even found some nice silk as he shopped his grin kept getting bigger. He knew full well it would take a long time but he could get this done by chritsme  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games