Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:21 pm
ll Neo ll

♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andreas Batson O'Crom The Man Out Of Time.♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼ He had to admit this was not the reaction he was hoping for, but he would roll with it. First, he had to get over that sexy accent something about the Spanish language is attractive. '' Focus Andreas clearly she didn't think my flirting was acceptable at least ...not at first'' he thought as he read the situation. Those blushing cheeks were an indication that he did, in fact, had an effect on her. Speaking friendly and a bit stern '' Why I was talking to the very beautiful woman right in front of me I couldn't help myself I do apologize.'' Andreas spoke sincerely he didn't mean to offend. Then the woman spoke Spanish to herself because he couldn't understand a lick of it. Andreas at the moment was feeling upset about not learning how to speak Spanish. He spoke all these other languages, but not this one maybe this lovely lass would help him with that?

♼ When she finally calms down it was time to make his moves, so to speak in truth he rather levels things with her and be honest. '' Nothing nefarious assure you I'm just a man who happens to spot a lovely woman is all. I did what any sane man would do, and paid you a compliment I admit I should have been more tactful about it. But I couldn't help myself you're very pretty. He admitted that to herself and himself. It seems that they were both malfunctioning him with his instant filtration, and her with rambling in Spanish. Andreas thought this was awkward as, well since he was not expecting this sort of reaction.'' Yeah, it is awkward but life is full of awkward things am I right? Anyways no one set me up to this as I said before I was just paying you a compliment''he said with a grin to show off his white teeth. His vibe is one of not a care in the world, and he appeared to be relaxed. While her cheeks burn he was analyzing her facial features and her attitude.

♼ Though she said she was not telling her his name, her pouting face was hot at least to him. It was hard to look away but look away he did before speaking '' Oof way to shoot a guy down'' he said with a small chuckle he seems confident enough.'' You want to know why I came to talk to other than to flirt, well I heard you speaking to yourself. You sounded rather agitated I was hoping a compliment would lighting your mood, but we know how that went.'' He spoke nothing but the truth and his posture showed he had nothing awful to hide. '' If you won't tell me your name then will you do me the pleasure of chatting. I may be a stranger now but who knows maybe we could be friends Ms.'' he said these words rather confidently yet with a hint of humbleness mix in.'' And maybe I can help you'' Andreas stood thier with hope in his eyes this one was rather fiery, and he was hoping to get to know her even more.

b]OCC: lol first time for everything understandable

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

Mood: laid back yet confident

Thoughts:'' Huh I can work with this!''

Company: Lisa

Inventory: Wallet with credit card( Amount 5,000,000) Scythe Stand By Mode(Turns into a staff)
♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

The woman, besides finding herself at loss of words for something like this happening to her when she least imagined it to ever happen. Her cheeks were still a full flush, almost matching the tint on her lips that she put on. But the man did apologize, maybe he wasn't so bad after all. Besides, if she did notice, which she did, he didn't scan her down an insolent creep would- which was also another plus. Maybe he genuinely found her appealing? What were the odds though, a random stranger walking up to her and just telling her she was appealing.

"Thank you." she started off, starting to give the man a chance maybe, she wasn't sure herself, she did appreciate the honesty though, "I like your honesty. I wouldn't be able to tell a man I find him attractive." she'd say, looking back at him, "Not that you're not attractive, but you know, just going up to someone and complementing them. I mean, I work in a profession where I have to...be nice..." she trailed off before quickly shaking her head, "It's not that I'm not nice, but you know what I'm trying to say." she'd say, waving it off since she did realize she'd be stuck in an endless loop of trying to prove herself to be acting professional but also trying to mean it.

The more he went on about how he truly meant it, seemed to have been melting the block of ice she put between then, even managed to probably tug her plump lips into a light smile. "I don't suppose I'm the only one you complemented this way then." she'd say, idly reaching for her long brown locks and brushing her fingers through the ends. "I mean, it's not a bad thing that you'd do that...it's good to be open and expressive...lest people would assume you're a philanderer..." she'd say, quickly raising her hands and continued, "Which, I don't think you are. I--think I talk too much." she chuckled, rubbing the back of her head.

Looking back at him, her hands slowly relaxed and eased off her chest, even passing him a light smile as she averted her gaze, "I didn't mean to come off rude, but I guess that's what you get once you have to start getting used to things without your friend around, and well, it could also just be the weather. That or, I'm a crazy woman with moodswings." she chuckled at the thought of that, before she added, "As long as you don't call me mamacita, I'll agree to have you around." she said, passing him a light grin.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Andreas || Mood: Better || Single || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Streets of Downtown || Listening to: || OOTD: I'm chic

Occ: Thank you v u v
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:29 pm
ll Neo ll

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼ Inside Andreas was breathing a sigh of relief, so he did have a chance after all. What she said next he couldn't believe what he was hearing, of course, she could she just needed the right motivation. As she spoke more he was unraveling the mysteries of what bothered her. Now he was really motivated to get to know her.'' Now I can get my mind off time travel for now, but most importantly helping her'' he thought.'' No problem just being real Ms. Are you sure I think you got what it takes you just got to find the right person you know? '' Not only trying to motivate her Andreas wanted to see how she would react to his positivity. As talk about complementing people and him not being unattractive Andreas just listen. That last part working in a place where she had to be nice, so it was about being forced into a mood. Ah, it was like a switch went off in his head Andreas after all is a CEO.

♼ He knew all too well having to play a mood/feeling unnaturally.'' I know what you mean'' he said politely waiting for her to finish speaking.''It does suck when you have to play the part. Having to be nice to everyone when you really don't want to can be suffocating.'' He was trying to level with her share a bit of himself what her an understanding among strangers. That plump lip smile made him smirk to match her damn, she was cute he had to admit. Crossing his arms over his chest her next words had him thinking, but that only lasted for a few seconds. In his mind, it was always better to be real with people honesty is the best policy. Thus when he spoke it was nothing but the truth'' I won't lie to you Ms. I'm a flirtatious man, but when I speak these words I mean them.'' There was no fear or hesitation in his voice only humble confidence.

♼This woman was clearly self-conscious about herself, but that matter not to him. After living a life of talking to many different people all across the world, he had his fair share of interesting encounters. '' I agree I was raised believe honesty is the best policy'' a bit of his pride showed through when he made that statement. Though he did laugh at that philanderer comment he was far from that. Quite the opposite in that regard, he was no virgin but he hadn't had anything serious in a long time. Ever since then he has taken a few women out for a good time, but nothing of the sexual sort. You could say he is waiting for the right one to come around...again.'' I don't mind you talking a lot it is kind of cute'' he admitted with a shrug of his shoulders '' you are who you are'' he added nonchalantly. It was nice to see her open up to him a bit '' Arnt we all a bit crazy? Am I right to assume you were very close to this friend of yours? Andreas is interested in knowing more, but he wouldn't pry too much if she cared not to talk about it.

Andreas picked up on her smiles and grins, and it was making him blush. Her last comment made him laugh lightly before he said '' Alright but when will I get to know your name Ms?'' he said hoping she would at least give do him that honor.

b]OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

Thoughts:'' Don't worry Ms you're not the only crazy person here.''

Inventory: Wallet with credit card( Amount 5,000,000) Scythe Stand By Mode(Turns into a staff)

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:09 am

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

It sure had been a while that Lisa got to vent out to someone, at work it was more of just occasional mumbles, slipped into conversations since she didn't think disturbing them while they worked would result in happy customers. Of course not, and it sure wouldn't help her either considering she'd have to do over anything she was doing at that point of time. Although, maybe she should consider the other person too, which she might quite often forget to do.

"Yeah, of course. Although, I'm not actively looking, I wouldn't mind getting there with someone. But there sure is more to someone than just their looks." she started off before looking back at him, "A very handsome guy could be a complete jerk, you never know." she said with a nod pretty much agreeing with herself, "That being said, women could be the same. I could be a jerk too, but life has humbled me a little to much so I'm sure I wouldn't be a jerk to another person." she added before she leaned in closer and tapped his shoulder, "I'm not tooting my own horn, I'm just being honest here." she said with a little shrug.

Having let the man finally speak, her hazel hues settled on him while he spoke, it felt quite real after having someone relate to he, it made her sigh with slight disappointment of having to face that situation sometimes. But, life was life. His words did light her back up, making her chuckle a little to his statement. "I believe you. One who speaks their mind can't be all too bad." she winked. She might have not meant to come off as flirtatious, although she did startle herself when she did wink at him.

Andreas talking about his upbringing made her think of her own, sure she didn't have much time to spend with them but she did manage to pick up a value or two- like him. "You were raised well." she said, not wanting to dive down the rabbit hole of memories that thinking of them brought but she quickly shut them out with her reverting her attention to him. Probably one of the only times she would refrain from letting her mouth lose and yap away about something.

"You would honestly be the first one to say that." she would chuckle at his statement, a faint blush spreading across her cheeks at his choice of word for her. Cute, this man sure had a way to make her feel, different. "I'm sure you're still being nice." she teased, she added before taking a moment to consider her relationship with Rigel. "Well, close yes, mostly because we worked together, but he had to go back home." she sighed, "So, I lost my favorite work buddy and boss, so that's that.".

Rubbing her chin as she pretended to think over the man's question, she looked up and shrugged with a playful smile. "Maybe in some time, maybe..." she paused before looking back at him, "Maybe when cars fly?" she teased, although she did intend to leave him with her card. He didn't seem like a bad person, and she was genuinely enjoying his company.

Company: Andreas || Mood: Better || Single || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Streets of Downtown || Listening to: || OOTD: I'm chic

Occ: Gah! I hope this was good and I hope he doesn't hate her for her keeping her name from him >o<; she just wants to have fun~
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:42 am
ll Neo ll

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼ When Lisa talked about how she wasn't looking for a relationship and so on. Andreas agreed with her logic here thier is more than to person than looks of course. Often people make the mistake of trying to bang the hottest chick around which often led to thier suffering. Andreas once heard a comedian once say '' marrying the wrong woman can ruin your life worse than cancer.'' Of course, that went both ways and he found himself agreeing with that statement at this very moment. Andreas was hoping that this woman was both attractive on the outside as she was on the inside. Though she understood right from wrong in her words which is a good sign, and plus for him. When she tapped him on the shoulder he met her gaze as she told him that she was being honest. Andreas smiled at her before responding. '' I appreciate your honesty Ms it is refreshing to meet someone who knows what up'' nodding letting her now he agreed with all she said.

♼ How could he disagree they seem to be on the same page regarding that topic. '' People often ignore the signs that they're around someone not being worth thier time. Falling in love with superficial reasons will only lead to suffering for everyone involved.'' Andreas spoke these words with calm maturity letting her know he was taking thier conversation seriously. As she commented about him speaking his mind, and that follow up wink, Andreas had a slip of ''weakness'' shown through. For split second he looked away from her stunning large eyes, and blush could be seen on his face. Looking back to her eyes all he could say was '' You're welcome'' his voice strong and solid once more the blush fading. It had been a long time since he felt such feelings and he had to admit this was actually fun. Remembering something from her thier previous conversation, he wanted to ask what humbled her. '' I recall you saying something about life humbling you I'm curious to know how that happened.''

♼ Andreas was curious about her he wanted to know more so he said and admitted.'' Actually I'm actually curious about you in a good way I promise'' he said trying not to come off as creepy. His voice reflected his innocents with a softer disarming tone with a dash of smooth. As they talked on the topic of the family came up, and she gave him a great complement in his eyes. Being raised well did have its perks '' Thank you'' he said he held back from saying more. Her next words took him by surprise and his eyes went wide for a minute. '' Wait what are they blind?'' he said in astonishment he was the first person to compliment her like this. '' I guess what they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...Then that makes you a real beauty in my eyes'' as he spoke these words Andreas looked her in her eyes. His Brown and bright green eyes would match her hazel eyes, he meant what he said. Andreas took her teasing and decided to tease her back
’’ Eh, maybe’’ he said with a chuckle.

♼ When things became more serious he crossed his arms and listen well. He could relate to her words having felt the pain of loss keenly. Though it was his family and time that he lost that ate at his conscious. If he doesn't figure out the key to time travel he may be stuck here forever! Yet he always pushes back those dark thoughts and focuses on what he could do.''Hm, his not gone for good is he? if not have hope that he will return and if he doesn't at least you have the good memories of him.'' Andreas was trying to give her some hope for her situation, he only hoped that it was to misplaced. '' I know how it feels to miss someone close as well.'' His voice taking on a serious tone yet his expression remains relaxed. Though he truly meant more than one person but that is a secret.

♼ Giving her a smile now and a thumbs up'' have hope'' he said there cheerfully now unfolding his arms. As the conversation moved forward to a lighter tone, she appeared to be dancing around the idea of giving her his name. Andreas gave a helpless shrug and spoke confidently '' Oh, well I'm a patient man'' matching her playful smile with his own. When she said when cars flys he held back the urge to say you have no idea, but he did think it ''You've no idea Ms.'' This young lass had his attentional, and then some he hopes they could meet again.

b]OCC: That is fine he is up for some fun as well though he does like her more as time passes. Seeing her personality and quirks unfold before him.

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

Thoughts:''Wow who is this woman''.''

User Image

Electricty Mainpulation

(Spell Cooldown 4 post)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:54 am

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Lisa would pass the man a bright grin upon hearing what he had to say, "It seems like you know exactly what I mean when I say people can be jerks, aye?" she'd ask, pretty much speaking what she would be thinking normally, which was a clear sign that she was quite comfortable with the man at this point. "I'm sorry if you had to go through with probably dating them or more, but the past helps you learn better and maybe even a better person." she would add with a smile, patting his shoulder. If her mindless yapping wasn't evident enough, her touching him should have been so.

The woman would nod at the male adding to her statement, although she was quite used to being the only one speaking, she appreciated when someone else could give a decent input on what they were talking about. Made her feel like the two were actually engaging than having it quite one sided or she was truly boring them or bothering them, either of the latter didn't seem like a pleasant thought. "I know right? Well, I wouldn't blame younger people, they are still new to the world and everything, but sometimes it does hurt seeing them suffer." she sighed. The woman happened to notice his blush, wasn't a common occurrence for her to see someone blush like that, especially for something she would have said unless she simply blurted something embarrassing about them. She chuckled and lowered her head, unsure of what to say after him.

Hearing him quote her on her mentioning life humbling her, she rubbed the back of her head in thought, mainly to probably word it right and not give away too much to a stranger, how ever comfortable or nice this stranger was. "Well, in short life has always had its way of reminding me that I'm never in control, and the pretty faces I had around reminded me I didn't want to be anything like them." she stated with a grin, "Or you could say I was also bullied at some point," she chuckled, rubbing the back of her head, blushing faintly to the man admitting that he was curious about her. That would probably be the first, and honestly, it wasn't a bad feeling.

A bright flush formed on the woman's face this time when he would call her a beauty, eyes quickly averting his gaze as she held her palm up to his face, almost like she asked him to stop since she began making her malfunction yet again, "You cannot just say something like that and expect me not freak out." she protested, looking back at him before she crossed her arms and mumbled a quick "Thank you for that,", not planning to repeat herself if he did ask her to and averted her gaze yet again.

"Shall we take a stroll?" the woman would suggest eventually to change the topic from him calling her beautiful, also since they were standing in a single spot for so long, some work on her legs would help her a little and maybe he wouldn't mind a change of atmosphere- she hoped.

Lisa would rise her shoulders in a shrug as she walked with him now, shaking her head lightly as she implied she was uncertain, "I'm not sure." she said honestly, "But you're right, I just hope things get better for him." she passed a smile and nodded to his attempt to cheer her up, before she looked up at him when he stated he had someone he missed too. "Is it someone you like?" she asked, quickly biting her tongue realizing it would have been her crossing the line before she said, "You don't have to answer that if you're not comfortable."

Nodding the woman ended up patting his shoulder once again as she stated, "I'm sure you are." she said before stopping mid way and her fingers curled a little as she drew her hand away from his shoulder lightly, "I'm sorry, I've been touching you without your consent this whole time." she stated, "I hope that wasn't something bad." she added, rubbing the back of her head lightly.

Occ: That's cute~ She is having fun with him too ^^
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:44 pm
ll Neo ll

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

♼ Andreas smiled humbly at her remark about how he understood the concept of how people can be jerks. He replied with a '' That I do'' he said with a nod of understanding. Andreas made sure to keep up as she, seems to try and console him. '' That is alright the past is the past all I can do is focus on the here and now'' he said as he looked into her eyes. That and time travel she was definitely worth staying in the now. He appreciated her gentle touch and smile and in return, he smiled back '' Thank you'' he said and meant it. As she talked about the suffering of young people his mind wander a bit. In his mind pain was necessary to experience new things as, well as grow as a person. '' Agreed all you can do is really hope that they learn from that pain'' his tone was rather serious at the moment. When she sated his curiosity about how life humble her Andreas was nodding his head in understanding.

♼ Then he stops nodding what she said about not feeling about life, he felt that in his bones. He was differently a prime example of someone not being in control of his life. Heck, he wasn't even in the right time period, but he wouldn't let that stop him. '' I know exactly how you feel about not being in control. Life has a way of making you feel powerless'' he let his words sink in before speaking again.''In the end, we make our own choice. I don't know these other people but I'm glad you decided to walk your own path.'' Though he laughed nervously not sure if he was talking too much, he did settle down and grin calmly. Then came the news she was bullied, he himself didn't know how bullying felt. What he did understand was human suffering how may suffering souls had he met? '' I'm sorry to hear that'' he said rather somberly ' Hm, no one is giving you any trouble lately?'' he asked concern in his voice more than he wished for.

♼ Andreas took her protest and blushing with a chuckle, he couldn't help himself. Although he was enjoying himself and her company by the looks of things so was she.'' Hehe sorry can't help myself sometimes '' and when she said thank you he was quick to add. '' Your welcome'' he said with a bright smile. Walking along with her as she proposed it Andreas followed along. She thanked him for trying to cheer her up and he accepted and added '' Not a problem you just happen to run into a cheery guy.'' To respond to who he was missing, she didn't know it was more than one person. '' I don't have to but I will answer just to mess with you. No, it is not someone like more a family member'' he was going to tell her a half-truth.

♼ Stopping on a dime when she did Andreas listen to what she had to say. It was concern about how much she was touching him. The big man seems to be unbothered by it all '' Ah, no you're fine I can't really complain if you're the one doing it now can I?'' he finished that comment with a wink. Taking a moment to take a deep breath he spoke'' I hope I get to meet you again Ms. I'm enjoying myself talking to you'' he said openly and honestly. A blush on his face as he spoke yet his gaze is strong and solid. Andreas hope she felt the same way.
b]OCC:

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

Mood: A bit flustered but enjoying himself

Thoughts:'' I hope we can go far with this.''

User Image

Electricty Mainpulation

(Spell Cooldown 4 post)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:20 am

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Lisa passed the man a smile, learning about how someone truly viewed life did give one a good inside about their personality, which Andreas seemed to be quite the nice person. Not just that, sweet and quite charming if she should add. She was impressed by the way he viewed things, to say the least and couldn't help but nod at him. "You're right." she said with a smile, before adding about the younger people that he mentioned, "Indeed, but if they go on with that you don't know anything s**t, those shits can suffer for a little longer." she stated, crossing her arms across her chest with a light chuckle. Surely not meaning that as badly as would have come off.

Surely the woman didn't know the kind of trouble he was going through to have felt that way, but she did like how they had a common ground to talk about something and sighed, "Tell me about it, it's like every one of those Life impersonated memes being so relatable it's not even funny anymore." she stated, looking up to him with a quick glitz in her hues when he spoke, passing him a bright smile as she added, "Of course, you're just going to prove them right about yourself when you let them get to you." she added with a nod.

Upon hearing him ask her if someone was bothering her at this point, the woman couldn't help but laugh, mostly at the though of it being sort of a role reversal at this point where unintentionally even- she was being a pain in the wrong place. She shook her head but couldn't help but find it adorable. "Que mono."How cute(Also the word for monkey,but she means cute) she stated, "Don't worry, I am absolutely fine, but I'll sure let you know if something like that does happen." she teased.

The woman's blush faded as he put her in thought, she began rubbing her chin in thought to his statement before she quickly tried to state her guess but refrained from doing so. It would be out of place for her to, "I hope you find them," she smiled.

Lisa found herself smiling more than usual with him, although she was going to keep that to herself but did look up before nodding to him. "I think miss is too much though, you can call me Lisa." she said with a grin before she glanced down at her phone that buzzed. Messages from her workplace, asking her where she was with the snacks and things. "Oops! I seemed to have forgotten about them. I'll see you around Andreas!" she called out as she started to walk away, only to turn back around and slipped out one of her cards from the back of her phonecase and handed one to him. "Keep in touch Bombón!" she called out as she headed her way.

Occ: Sorry for the long wait and abrupt end, I just figured should wrap it up before the day change and the circumstances under which they met~
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:42 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:30 am
User Image

User Image

PALAⓒE ⓞCEAN

Cruising down main street with the homies looking fly, a pack of four was accompanied by two bitches on the side. Trillest of them all, Palace was the one, and whoever try to claim the streets knew who to call. Best believe Palace has not once lost a brawl. His jeans was sagged to a point where there was enough space to hide his Tec-9 from the public. The whole crew was wearing all black; head to toe. However, Palace stood out with Phoniex Suns varsity jacket. Walking down the sidewalk, people would make way for the group intimidated by their presence. It may seem like a typical day to chill, but not for this group. They had other plans. "Where's that b***h a** boy that owes us the money, Big P?" One of his homie asked with a pissed tone, his hand itching in his pockets. "We are almost there. If they don't got the dough, blast them." Palace's answered bluntly, his voice coming out cold yet calm. When it comes to money, Palace took things seriously. Business is business and if you don't pay up then you gotta pay the consequences.

Palace led the group to an alley where they suppose to meet the guy. "He should be here any minute by now." Though it was obvious his patience was reaching a breaking point with his arms crossed and his foot rapidly tapping on the ground. "What should we do then, Big P?" The girls stood there idly curious about their roles. Brushing his bangs to the side as a sign of annoyance, Palace replied back, "I told you already... Just look pretty." In response, both girls just laughed at his comment as if it was a joke. The blonde man brushed it off as he placed his hands in his pockets before leaning against the cold wall.

"If the guy pays up, don't ******** him up. Not tryna cause a scene and have the cops chasing our a**. I want this low key as possible. Got it?" Palace announced out loud while glaring each one of them in their eyes. Getting a good look of the area, Ronin scanned the dark alley. There were many places to stay low and hide. There was a big a** trashcan, a ladder leading up to the apartments, a couple empty cardboard boxes and the only way out is through the gated fence. It was probably a good idea to have some of his homies hide out so they won't appear sketchy. "You girls stay with me. I want the rest to hide behind something. I'll make a call if it goes out of hand." He directed them by pointing to places where they can conceal themselves. All they have to do now is just wait.

"Whatever splits it up so there's more for them and there's less for me. They don't know they gotta be faster than me to get to me, no one's done it successfully." User Image
            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            ❀► [with : His crew ]❀► [where : Downtown Soleil ] ❀► [mood : Annoyed ] ❀►[Swag] ❀► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

AwkwardGirlhood

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:14 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Whoever said Mondays were boring probably never been to Neon Lights in Soliel City. When Neon Lights had a huge reputation at one of the hottest clubs on the west coast and it surely did live up to all of the hype. The club has a selection of gorgeous dancers, music for every vibe, and a luxurious amount of eye-candy as patrons. But this was the opinion of one Miss Reira Lovelis, a bad lil b***h who was known in Vegas to get whatever she wanted with a bat of a single eyelash. And tonight was no expectation as she found herself walking through the downtown streets with one delicious looking man back to his place after a night of being spoiled rotten by him and this was only her first night in Soleil!

“I still can’t believe that you ditch your friends for little ol' me.” The darling redhead laughed in a giddy tone with a lovely smile as she walked along the pavement hand in hand with---his name wasn’t that all important. When what really mattered is how obsessed he was with her all night. And before anyone got their panties in a twist, he was so not the serial killer type. He was just a foolish man in love. Who had flexed all of his cash and claimed his allegiance with a gang to impress her before anyone had the chance too. Lucky for the man, his plan seemingly worked when, halfway through the night, Miss Reira sauntered over in a little hot pink number to meet him and his boys after being given a free drink or two.

“Why would I want to miss out on you? I see them every day---” the man began to speak, while they strolled down even more from downtown and ever more into the residential part of the city, Doux to be exact with all the apartments and vintage townhouses--all stones and brick. He only stopped speaking when his eyes gleaned over for a moment looking at the girl on his arm. How did he get this little baddie to join him tonight? He would never know. But he wasn’t going to let anything stop him from ******** her. Stopping in his tracks right there in the middle of the sidewalk, the man proceeds to bring them to the side and in front of a light post near an intersection between another block and a dark alley. Where the man first let go of Reira’s hand, opting to move both of his hands down lower on her a** before leading in for a steamy kiss. “ ---and you are one in a million opportunity, Baby Girl.” He whispered against her lips at the same time that he moved one of his hands under the hemline of her skimpy dress and referred to her as baby girl because of the golden chain around her neck.

Feeling his hand creeped up one of her a** cheeks and his luscious lips on hers, Reira couldn’t help but give him some sugar back. “But you never know. I could be the type of woman who bites.”

❀► [with : “Club Guy” ]❀► [where : Downtown ] ❀► [mood :Flirty❀► Baby Girl ❀► [OOC :Hope this isn’t a horrible opener for you to work with sweatdrop . Also experimenting with different layouts starting with yours. I hope you don't mind too much

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image

PALAⓒE ⓞCEAN

The lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. Especially in a place like this, the alley was consumed by darkness, their shadows fading away in the process. To balance out the dark, street lamps lit up the black sky like stars. A few of them only provided a flicker of light, going off and on over and over again. It was probably trying too hard not to die out. A certain someone might feel the same way too unless he had the money he owed to Palace's gang. It was quiet, too quiet until the gang heard noises that echoed across the walls. As the footsteps got closer and louder, a light ray of light revealed what appeared to be their target with his....woman? How ridiculus. The man brought his girl into this mess too? Regardless, it was time to make his presence known.

Slowly taking heavy steps towards the duo, Palace came into view as he stood under the street lamp. The girls he was with obediently followed behind him. His golden eyes shot directly at the man's hues as if lightning has struck, "Ay. Carl." He took a couple steps closer to face the man head on with his arms crossed. "You got my money? You said you had my money two weeks ago and now your spending it on this...!" Palace asserted his anger as he pushed the dumbass like a boss, "What's up then?" His aloof expression with eyes burning bright remained the same as he spoke, "Travis, Dam, take this girl away from him. Check her a** and purse too. This b***h looks like she got cash." His two member jumped at the red haired female from the dark as the men then locked her arms within their grips. Travis and Dam held her tight from behind, dragging her a** over to Palace's side. As Travis held her down, Dam began checking her from head to toe, being extremely touchy especially with around her chest and curves. It was six versus two. What is Carl gonna do about it, eh? "She got some money, boss!" Dom finished his search after taking her wallet away from her purse.

"Show me the money now or else it gets real ugly real quick, buddy." The intimidation was shown when Palace flashed his gun out for the man to see. Palace would lick the tip of the Tec-9 gun despite the safety lock not being in place before pressing it against the female's perky chest. "I will admit though, Carl. You caught yourself a fine babe, hmph." Palace teased by leaning in closer to sniff the female's red hair, hopping it would trigger Carl's emotions. His eyes would periodically glance back to the female while he awaited for Carl's answer. "So what's it gonna be..."Palace's deep voice made Carl's ear tremble with fear.

"Whatever splits it up so there's more for them and there's less for me. They don't know they gotta be faster than me to get to me, no one's done it successfully." User Image
            ❀► [with : His crew ]❀► [where : Downtown Soleil ] ❀► [mood : Annoyed ] ❀►[Swag] ❀► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

AwkwardGirlhood

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:19 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

One thing that everyone should know about Reira is that kissing was one of her favorite things to do. You see, it wasn’t as hot as sex or fun as being a tease. Yet, kissing allows a person to learn a lot about the one whom they were kissing if they knew the signs to look for. For example if a kisser was slow and passionate with their lips, the person may be into the idea of a commitment. Someone to cuddle and kiss forever. But if they kissed you like “Mr. Muscles” was kissing our darling redhead under that illuminated light that night with his huge hand groping her little peach booty as his tongue was reaching far into her mouth, they were definitely looking for a score. Although, Reira didn’t mind much because she was kind of looking for the same thing in a way. Because little did anyone know that she was a succubus, a beautiful creature of night who prey on the souls of the lustful. yeah... it wasn’t something she shared around, y’know? It was kinda a mood killer and it ruined all her fun.

So it was no wonder why Reira was kissing this random a** guy back, just as eagerly as he was, because she wanted to devour his delicious soul. Not that she didn’t love his lips or his style of kissing. The man was simply an easy target….something to play with for the night and toss away a way in the morning. Not to mention he did seem like a d**k at the club. All toxic masculinity and s**t. So getting rid of him wasn’t the worst thing, right? And as she kissed him back while they bathed in soft light and her back against the lamp, the red haired-succubus could hear the pumping of his heart and a mind swirling with such sensual thoughts. His soul was ready... all she needed to lean in some more and suck.

"Ay. Carl." An unknown male voice called out in the quiet atmosphere of night, and boo the fun was ruined. Feeling her man breaking away from her and hearing the subtle movement of multiple footsteps, Reira slowly opened her eyes to see her plaything’s strong back in front of her. As if the man was shielding her away from something or someone. “H--hey man.” she heard the man--Carl’s voice stammered while he talked to whoever the other deep voice belonged to. It sounded like Carl (what a fugly name) knew the person in front of him, possibly even friends with them. If his friend wanted a piece of their action, she wasn’t in the mood tonight. But this wasn't really the case when his “friend” started going off about money and getting rough with him saying, “You got my money? You said you had my money two weeks ago and now you're spending it on this...!" The guy even shoved and raised his voice Mr. Muscles a bit to make sure that Carl knew to take him more seriously. It was then while Carl moved his body to avoid her, the redhead was able to pier around and through the crack of spaces between the two guys and finally see the suspect who was harassing them for some money. He was cute, she would give him that. 6’ foot, messy blond hair, ember colored eyes, deep voice, and wearing a Phoenix’s Sun varsity jacket? He definitely radiated an aura of swagger and charm about him like Leo DiCaprio in the 1990s. When he did movies like Romeo + Juliet and Titanic. Yeah... he looked like one of those golden boy who went to some rich-a** prep school that everyone loved to either hang with, or ********. He even had his own groupies Reira mused over in her head at the same time as she noticed that he did have two girls following him like they were two bitches in heat. They didn’t even say anything while he questioned Carl , just simply looked past the guys and stared at her with their betting little eyes. Like they were sizing her up for something… it wasn’t like she actually gave a damn about what they think, or for this whole situation. She was even going to say something about how annoying this was but Carl spoke up first. B-Big P, I--i got you. I do have your money but I had to move it around because my landlord was being hella sus and s**t. I’ve been running drugs all over this city for ya, and we don’t need some ol’ man finding the cash.” He explained to the golden boy named Big P with slight hesitation at first but quickly recovered for a true sounding story at the end. Because the seductress didn’t entirely believe his story; he was throwing a lot of dollars around Neon tonight. Yet if the blond believed it, she wouldn’t argue with the lie. Now the mood was killed for the night, she was so not interested in getting blood on her pretty little hands anymore.

But ‘P’ didn’t believe it and from the shadows of the alley with a single utterance of command from their boss came Travis and Dom. Two of ‘P’ men who have grasped her by her arms and waist from behind. “s**t, ” The word escaped her pretty lips when our darling succubus felt herself being pinned against the wall by her throat. Kinky Travis was a little heavy handed with his grip, but she could still talk.. Dom was all about searching her new purse, which lucky for them had like $500 and a pack of condoms in it. And you are probably asking yourself why Reira did not do anything if she was so powerful, even when Travis was getting too handsy? It was because of two things: 1. Reira wasn’t gonna let no one have the satisfaction of scaring her, e.v.e.r. and 2. Who says she wasn’t doing anything? Because as those two dumb-assess were doing things, the redhead just watched and sometimes their eyes would meet hers, making it the perfect condition for her allure and it wasn't hard to put their sorry-asses under her “love” spell. Although, they were going to still act the same until she requested something.

Meanwhile, Big P was still acting like the gangsta he could be while not knowing that he was in the presence of someone like her with such divine powers. He brought out his gun and licked its tip to be extra scary. At least, it was intimidating to Carl, who at this point was on the verge of a mental breakdown. She could tell as his eyes darted back and forth around the alley. He made a mess and he was trying to find any way out with her included. What a p***y. The blond even came over to her as Travis held her down. He stepped forward enough to stick his gun along the left side of her chest next to her left tit and with his other free hand, the 6’foot man would grasp a lock of red hair gently. Didn’t want to make an unnecessary scene. "I will admit though, Carl. You caught yourself a fine babe, hmph." He made his final ultimatum with Carl. It was either give him the money or he would kill his girl. Reira would look up at the golden boy, one of the times he would towered over her and lean in to sniff her intoxicated aroma of rose and natural scent while he waited for an answer, and said. "Aww, are you really gonna kill a babe like me for some d**k who let your money on the loose?"

❀► [with : Carl, "Big P" and his crew ❀► [where : Downtown ] ❀► [mood :Annoyed, but later seductive ❀► Baby Girl ❀► [OOC :

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:43 am
User Image

User Image

PALAⓒE ⓞCEAN

A cold night gives people the reason to draw closer to one another, to feel the natural warmth that they are born to give. Tonight was different though. In a place where the ominous resides, the alley dark galore is filled with broken and lost promises. The blond man stood his ground while Carl trembled back two steps away creating a space where he felt safe just in case he had to run for it. Still, it wasn't enough to avoid the heavy pressure in the air steaming out from Palace's presence. Carl's lie didn't even reach to Palace's ears as if those very words were transparent with no meaning behind them. It was true, Carl was running the drugs around town for the boss, but he was just a play thing that could be easily replaced. Money is money and the same notion goes for business is business. "It's not that your lie bothers me. It's the insult to my intelligence that I find rather offensive." The tone came out gentle, though it was evident within his pinched glare that Palace was pissed as ********. That very cold glare piercing through Carl's soul made Carl have chills running down his weak spine.

Directing his somber attention to the red head female, a snigger crossed his lips when he heard her cheeky comment. Given by her stance, the female seemed calm and collected during a time like this. Compared to other girls Palace had abducted and robbed, this one appeared to be enjoying every second of it. The two girls that accompanied the golden boy offered the red head female a smug look, disgusted by her appearance and overall characteristics, "Kill that hoe, Palace. She's not like us babes. She looks like a piece of s**t -- a whore!" One can say it was pride that got the best of them, but instead, the two girls were just jealous by the red head girl's natural beauty. Despite the frame and shape of her body gifted by the goddess, Palace disregard it knowing that time kills beauty. People grow old and ugly except money. Currency has value and that's what brought Palace here tonight.

With a finger over his lips, such gesture made his two b***h shush by his dominance. The two girls backed off a bit and nodded to Palace's simple command. Ugh, girls who doesn't know their place and keep yapping all they want is bothersome and obnoxious. Keep in mind, Palace wasn't defending the poor red head girl, he was just keeping the situation under control. Turning back, Palace lowered his gun before tucking it back into his pants. "I got a better plan... I'm taking you in. I could always use a new play thing." He replied while lifting her chin up, golden eyes locking in with her hazel hues, "I'ma show you what a real man is." Carl was initially stunned after witnessing his girl being taken away. He was a loser anyways.

From his statement, the two girls both crossed their arms and side eyed Palace in disappointment. The blond man didn't care much since there were so many lewd ideas popping in. It was all for games and pleasure. Taking off his varsity jacket and handing it to the girls to hold it, Palace wiggled a finger to Dom to back him up as they were about to jump Carl. The other man, Travis, still held the red head girl down. No more talking, lets get some action in. Slowly and steady, Palace and Dom approached Carl with quiet steps like hyenas cornering a prey. In response, Carl took a couple steps back until his back hit the wall. The man was stuck and had no where to escape. Palace faced Carl up, his chest popping out and his fist clenched tightly, "Man up for once." Palace followed the comment with a sucker punch to Carl's pretty face. Because of his big frame, the man fell to the ground while guarding his face in fear. "You know what they say? The bigger the enemy, the harder they fall." Palace then proceed kicking the man nonstop on the stomach. Dom would also join in too. After a couple minutes, Palace ended it with a kick to Carl's face which caused the big man to knock out unconsciously. He was bleeding and bruised up, but at least he was still alive so he learn to never make the same mistake again. Sadly, there were some blood stains on Palace shoe.

Big P ordered Dom to check Carl's pocket, but unfortunately they were empty. Furious from the info, Palace instantly punch a nearby trashcan, leaving a dent in it. God damn, the man wasted all his money on clubbing and bitches. Palace restrained himself from pulling his gat out, but it was enticing indeed. However, he wasn't planning to let Carl out that easily. Once he recovers, this time the man better have his money. The blond man then made his over back to the group and stopped in front of the red head girl, "Today you work for me now. You have a name, b***h?"

AwkwardGirlhood

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:50 pm

People always said that stupid thing about never judge a book by its cover to make little kids like grew a heart for other people and not kill each other or something. New flash sweethearts, everyone in the damn world did that s**t. Even nerds who got off on reading books. So why Reira found herself in the clutches of a gang on her first night in Soliel City because of an assumption, the succubus had no ******** clue. But it wasn’t all that though, as she got to witness the verbal abuse that Carl had to endure at the hand of his boss. After all, the petty thug was so the main reason why she was pinned against a wall by a big oaf in a dark alleyway. You had to realize that ‘Chad’ with all of his muscles should’ve been able to twist the blondie in front of him into a pretzel if he wanted. But when it came down to some action, the mountain of a man could only step backward creating space in between him and his brothers of crime. He's just a big dog with his tail between his legs at the mercy of a wolf. It was just sad, honestly. God, he is such a loser. The red-head female mused to herself, as her dark eyes danced over the scene in between the men as it played out.

How Carl’s face fell as he realized how much he ******** up. But he had quickly recovered as he began to tell more lies to cover his a** from being shot at. Meanwhile, his boss was trying his best to keep his s**t together and not pop a cap or two. Maybe that’s why when she made her cheeky little comment about his decision-making skills his head turned from her and he gave her a tiny snicker from his lips. So he was taken by surprise that a pretty girl would use a mouth like hers to insult a man with a gun in the situation. But then again, he did seem to have a pair of little chihuahuas following his every move and hang on every word he said. They even yapped about how he should kill her for the unusual defiance. Although, their ‘Palace’ didn’t seem to mind it all or want to listen to their unoriginal shut-shaming. God, jealousy made girls so boring! Reira sighed as she ignored all the nasty words coming from their basic mouths and only looked in Palace’s direction. If they wanted to be pissed at something, she could certainly give them a reason to. “Sweeties, You do realize that it takes a whore to know a whore.” the red-haired minx giggled as she felt Travis’ fingers around her esophagus as they drugged themselves more and more around the sides of her throat. Oh, did she attack some innate nerve within him about the gang? She looked back and spoke faintly to Travis as Palace’s chihuahuas barked about kicking her a** themselves. “I don’t like that.” She gave the thug a pouty look and on command, his tight fingers slipped loosely from around her neck just as Palace sushing his bitches into submission before walking slowly with a devilish grin planted right on his pretty face.

As Palace approached her, Reira could start to feel the confidence that the gangster had. No one ever defies him as he had walked so effortlessly without any noise from his girls after he had held two fingers to his lips and Travis released her from his grip as his boss took over the duty of pinning her to the wall. Which he promptly did after getting close to her. With one of his hands, he gripped both of her tiny wrists and pin her arms above her. Slowly, inching them upwards so she would be on her tippy toes. With his other hand he finally placed his gun away into his pants, and not into her, as he started speaking about his plans for her. "I got a better plan... I'm taking you in. I could always use a new play thing." He explained as his free right hand found itself under her chin, lifting it up slowly so that her dark eyes could meet his sun-colored ones. As she looked in his eyes, they were ablaze with anger and passion, while his mind was filling with so many erotic thoughts and imagery. Unbeknownst to the gangster that she could witness all the scenarios in hers. Mostly being about what fun could happens with that little smart mouth of hers when it wasn’t starting s**t. "...what a real man is." The succubus refocused enough to hear that last part to get a clear understanding of what he wanted from her. Palace wanted his revenge by taking Carl’s girl and then transformed her into one of his lap dogs. Palace was a sexy gangster or whatever. But he was so not the first powerful man who tried to intimation as an aphrodisiac for control and sexual favor from her. Although, he did have a gun and he was so close to seduction with no effort. So why not play along into his little power fantasy, for a bit? “I'm always looking for a real one..Daddy.” Feeling his thumb rubbed across her bottom lip, she gazed over his pretty face simultaneously as his ember eyes was engrossed in looking at every detail of her face that he could make out in the darkness of the alleyway. He was slowly slipping out of his consciousness before her very eyes. It took him to stop staring and regain the motivation to continue what he came to do tonight. But in no time at all, everything was right again.

Travis pinned her wall again, while Dom and Palace went down to business with Carl and the girls stood quietly as they held his jacket for him. If they were really a couple like the gang thought they were, she could see why this would be torture. But no, Reira didn’t feel anything while his homies cornered in a space against the alleyway like wolves on their prey. It was kinda fun to see Palace swinged on the idiot like a boxer would have for losing all of his winning. T hey began kicking afterwards and it was a couple more minutes until Carl was all bloody, bruised, and unconscious.Bye bye pretty face.Big P ordered his goon to check pockets and they were empty like she had told them before.

But this didn’t stop the golden boy from denting a trash can with his bloody shoes before passing by everyone else in a huff, stopping right in front of her and telling Reira what she was going to do. He was in an understandable mood, but she hadn’t agreed to be one of his bitches and he was acting psycho sooo… "When did I say I'll be yours?” This slick comment filled the silence in the air. It was true that no human defied Big P’s orders. But he oughta know that in the city of Soleli, humans were on the bottom of the food chain and she was not exactly human…. “So why don’t you be a lil’ good boy for me and take me back to your car if you really want to talk." The succubus suggested in her sultry tone of voice like he had any choice and could fight her compulsion. He was already hooked on her since he first smell her scent. She turned in the direction of Travis and Dom to give some more orders. “I would love to get down now, Travis...and you will not shoot me, Dom. “ Reira smiled as the boys did everything she asked of them. And as her feet touched the ground, the first thing she did on her own was walking to grab her purse off the ground. Did they know how expensive this bag was or did these boys only cared about their kicks?

❀► [with : Carl, Palace and his gang ]❀► [where : Downtown ] ❀► [mood :Flirty --> Annoyed ❀► Baby Girl ❀► [OOC : I changed some of the dialogue up to makeit more her. But i don't know.

Luxuriously

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces