Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 am
Ka-Bleeps?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 am
"You really are a hopeless case. Do you know that?" Kanda stated as he tied the bandages. Looking up at the other, he held up the burned hands for Shan to see. "Is it too tight?" He asked, trying to get a response from the boy. The whole time, Shan had said nothing. Its not like Kanda didn't like the quiet, but it was weird not hearing the other stuttering over his own voice. In fact, it was starting to slowly irritate the black-haired male that the boy didn't let out a word. Was he in lala land again? How could someone daydream so much. "Hey. I'm talking to you. You still with me?" Kanda waved his hand in front of Shan's face as he waited for a response. He'd take anything at this point. He just wanted to hear something from this teen...

(Sorry for the wait!)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:08 pm
(It's fine)

Shan was snapped out of his thoughts. "Ah... um... Is something wrong?" he asked, suddenly aware of the rather tense atmosphere. What really bothered him was what he thought was concern and discomfort on his master's face. What had he done this time?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:48 pm
An irritated sigh left Kanda's lips when he finally heard Shan speak. How can this boy daydream so much in one day? "The bandages." He stated as he held up Shan's hands. "Is it too tight? Do you want me to loosen them?"

"Yu?"

Blinking, Kanda turned his head and stared blankly at the person who came through the door. "Mother..? What are you doing here?" In front of the two males was a woman in her late thirties. She had long black hair combed into a neat bun, soft feminine features with an elegant curved body. The woman was wearing a purple kimono with white and yellow koi fish background. This woman was the definition of beautiful and stunning. "A servant let me in. They told me you would be in your study." She stated as she looked at Shan, staring at his face first then his bandaged hands. "Oh dear." She walked up to the two then took one of the boy's injured hands. "What happened to you? Are you alright?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:42 pm
Shan nodded, though unsure of how to act around the woman. "I-I'm fine, Ma'am. My hands were merely boiled by mistake," he ansewred. The slave hadn't expected the master's mother to suddenly come in, and he definitely was surprised to see that she seemed rather kind. It scared him a little, but he didn't show it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 pm
Crazy_Tomboy313

"Burned by mistake...?"
This caused her to look at her son. "Yu-"

"Before you say anything, I would like to say I didn't do it. This guy" He stated as he pointed to Shan "Is accident prone." With a tch, Kanda turned and left the room. He honestly didn't want to hear what his mother had to say. He was too tired from dealing with the boy to talk to anyone at the moment.

The woman watched her son as a sigh left her lips. Typical... Looking back at Shan, she gave him a small smile. "I hope my son hasn't caused you too much trouble. Though I am surprised..." She gave the boy in front of her a good look before speaking again. "Yu hates people... So, I find it strange that he bought you at that auction... I wonder, what is it about you that made him change his dislike?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 pm
(Dang, I had completely forgotten about this roleplay!)

"Yeah, I wonder as well..." Shan sighed, and then he rubbed at his bandaged hands. "If I may ask, why does he hate people? I don't think they're bad, but I guess the people he sees all the time are different." What was he saying? He didn't necessarily like many people either, at least as of now.

The slave knew Kanda was irritated with him at the moment, he probably was always annoyed, and he wondered how long it would be before the master snaps and returns to being cruel to him. One can only deal with a troublesome person for so long.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:51 pm
(Your not the only one... I did miss Shan though. She's so cute and silly. I just want to hug him and never let go^_^)

"Heh... Even this." She placed one of Shan's bandaged hands within her own; making sure to hold it gently in case he was still hurting. "I don't believe I have ever seen Yu help another in first aid before." At the question, the woman tilted her head before letting out a small sigh. "Yu has...never found people worth socializing with. Even as a child, he would mostly keep to himself. My husband and I tried all we could, but nothing seemed to work..." She still tries, but even his own mother started to believe her precious son was never going to change. Until today that is...

"However, Yu seemed to have a soft spot for you. Your presence seems to calm him, if only slightly." She looked up at Shan and smiled lightly. "Your name is Shan correct?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:12 pm
Shan looked away, blushing. "Yes, that's my name," he answered, though there was a bit of confusion in his tone. His presence was calming? He only seemed like a bother to the master, though his mother said otherwise. Well, she was his mother, so she would, of course, be more aware of her son's feelings.

"Erm... This is so awkward..." Shan wanted to say something, maybe start another conversation, but his mind was rather blank. "Please don't mind my lack of speech..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 am
The lady let out a light giggle out the other's confused tone. "You almost sound unsure... Did I perhaps pronounce it wrong? I know my English has gotten better, but some words still perplex even to this day." Her gaze turned thoughtful at the other before she let out another string of giggles. "It is alright. I do not mind the lack of conversation. Would you feel more comfortable if I perhaps start up one?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:43 pm
"Your pronounciation was fine! I was just... never mind." Shan twiddled his thumbs now, becoming increasingly more nervous. "I would appreciate if you start a conversation, yes. I can't find anything to talk about, myself." As much as Shan would have liked to be a little more sociable, he couldn't help but feel wary about this woman. She seemed too kind, especially since she is the master's mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 pm
Her head tilted slightly to the side as she waited for Shan to finish. However, the boy changed his mind. However, She did not find this strange at all and just continued to smile happily. "Alright. Let's see..." Manicured fingers placed a few loose strands behind her ears as she thought of what they could talk about. 'Maybe...He knows about that?' She looked at Shan. "By any chance...Has my son mentioned anything about attending a party in the near future?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:23 am
"A party? I guess he did, but I don't remember," Shan replied. "Why do you ask?" To be honest, the slave had not bothered to remember, and he felt a little bad about it. It must have been important if the mistress brought it up.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff