Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jewel_kitty

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 am
Name: Aacchan (nickname)

Hobbies: Watching anime, reading/drawing manga, collecting rare coins

I have been in love with lolita fashion since I first saw it a couple of years ago. I really like the darker styles than stuff like Sweet or Hime. My favorite brands are Moi-même-Moitié, ATELIER BOZ, and Atelier-Pierrot. I have yet to find a brand that specializes in Wa Lolita so if you know one, please tell me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:57 pm
Welcome to the guild, Aacchan! Here are a few wa-lolita specific brands for you!

Aya Dream - Wafu Lolita
Queen Bee & Honey Bee
Fanplusfriend - They carry wa lolita items in their Gothic Lolita shop, just use the search function
KiraKira on TaoBao - Mostly kanzashi-inspired headdresses and accessories, but sometimes full dresses; you'll need a shopping service like TaoBao Spree to order from them (most TaoBao services and shops are currently on holiday/break for Chinese New Year)

You can also sometimes find handmade pieces on Yahoo! Japan using "wa rori" -> 和ロリ in the ファッション subsection.

spuntino
Crew

Toeuno

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:19 pm
Hello. I'm known on gaia as many different names, but my name is Kai Li (凯丽) which means "Victorious Beauty." I am between the ages of 13-16 and I love to write poetry as well as sewing my own clothes. I first became introduced to the Lolita style when I was nine years old. My most favorite styles of Lolita is punk, goth, kuro, shiro, and mostly guro Lolita. Kanon Wakeshima (she's a great cellist and singer) have always been my idol. I love how the styles can be dark but still cute at the same time! To me, Lolita fashion was a huge lifesaver. Ever since I became interested in the Lolita fashion, I felt I could truly express myself as Me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:09 am
Hello I'm Starlet Of Noir aka Vintage Dame
Love anything VINTAGE! and I really mean VINTAGE example: antiques my last purchase of a antique in IRL was a Victorian Purse!
I'm in late 20's Madly in love! heart
Got into the Lolita j-pop fashion since teenage yrs.
Well anything else you want to know about me ask or visit my profile. cat_4laugh  

Starlet Of Noir

Star

Snigelskit

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:45 pm
Hello lovely lolitas~~!

My name: Cecilia (nicknames: snailshit, snigelskit, Cici, Cessuli...)
Birthday: 29th Sept
Interests: shopping, thrifting, reading, blogging, tumbling, sleeping, music ...the list would go on forever ...
My biggest dream/goals:
I usually think that I dont have any dreams or at least dream careers but I have many goals in my life. I would love to learn lots of languages especially Japanese, latin, german, french etc... Other goals is to learn to play instruments like harps, ukulele, piano, violins and maybe even flute. Oh this list would also go on forever. ahah cat_sweatdrop

I've been researching about lolita since my teenage years. Started to seriously collect lolita clothing last year though. I haven't still completed any of my lolita outfits but soon. Many are still halfway done so patience. I'm also slowly building up my lolita closet but since I'm still studying ....I'm saving my money for the lolita purchases mainly later when I'm fully graduated from college and have a work and get a bigger appartment than the one I'm hiring right now. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 am
Okay, My name is Ashley Or koko (which ever you prefer)
I am a 19 year christian who's going to school for missionary work.
My faith is very important to me.
I love people! all people small people tall people purple I just love em all!
I Aim to try and leave this world a better place then when I came into it. (With the help from Christ)
I promise I wont preach at you. Pinkie swear!
I also love dem animals.
I've been a lolita for a while now. I seriously love it.
My favorite styles is Classic but I'm trying Sweet
I have a terrible fear of brids and I hate peanut butter emotion_puke

Kokoichii

Devoted Giver

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:50 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:15 pm
My Name is Lita
I am 18 o3o
I am a chubs working to slim?
I Love Lolita since middle school years but I could never afford anything or fit into anything.
But here I am now 40 pounds lighter = u = ruffling my skirts
I love classic and wa Lolita and I adore sweet
sometimes you have dress in black and wear that leather jacket c;
I love animals, I am an art student and I dislike birds. =~=
heart  

llllCAKESllll

Sweet Seeker

11,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

CatherineCottonCandy

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:21 am
Name: Catherine
Interests: Anime/Manga, Fashion, Tumblr, Japanese culture
A little about me: I love animals. My favorite type of lolita is Kuro or gothic. I'm very short and if you ask for my opinion I'm usually pretty blunt about it. I'm Italian and German and I live in the US. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:14 am
I'm liz! I'm 22, turning 23 in june.

I have no occupation due to medical and other illnesses and disabilities, and i plan on just taking care of the kids when i have them (i am engaged and my fiancee has an epic job)

I'm interested in lolita (duh! lol) the lifestyle and the fashion, indian fashion as well, hinduism (i used to be a shaivite hindu, still am sorta, just loosely.), music omg, i sing, i WAS learning guitarbut i dropped it, played violin for 6 years. I need to buy a new violin since my mom won't give me mine back (i moved out and she won't drive it up to my new place when she visits). I am interested in different types of tea, i would like to learn different types of tea party ettiquette and tea ceremonies! I like....... i want to get into decoden! That's about it that i can think of right now!  

Chandra Moonstone

Rose_Amille

Toothsome Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:38 am
Hello! I am Cherry (nickname)
I am 23 going on 24
Art school graduate
I enjoy the sweet lolita style most because I love sweets and cakes and cute frilly things and yes I am completely obsessed with pastel colors…I have a dark lolita side too though and do a Dark Alice in Wonderland type deal. I got into lolita through my friends around 5 years ago but never really started dressing lolita until about 2 years ago. I make most of my own dresses, skirts and accessories and love to put outfits together with my regular clothes. biggrin
heart heart heart
xoxo  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas