Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelyn Soris
Maid

Bryan and John were both waiting in the training yard for him to return and when he arrived raven discarded his top and told his opponent to come at him; Bryan was confused but he supposed it was part of the training picking up the sword they were to practice with he lunged at him straight away trying not to put to much power behind it unsure if he was going to hurt his master or not;

Evelyn and Molly were left with a tutor he inspected them both with critical looks but nodded and then began to teach them the basics they began to write after each letter Evelyn felt it wouldn't get any better but the teacher told her it would be fine as long as they both studied and tried their hardest;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven lifts his blade and blocks the lunge and grins."If you don't come at me like you mean it,you will get hurt."He warns before steeping back and pointing the blade at him."I may be a mage but I was trained to use a sword along with other weapons,now come."he says stepping forward to provoke him.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Bryan felt uncertain now as he pulled himself back defensively he tried to remember what he seen the guards or soldiers practice when he was a young boy this time he came after him sweeping lower and putting more power behind the blade; If Raven managed to block this he would break away and try higher next time trying to see what he could learn from the blocking;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven took a half step back and brought his blade down and twists his wrist so instead of blocking parred Bryans blade and with a quick twists of his hips brings his left leg up and kicks Bryan in the stomach,it wasn't to hard but hard enought to knock the wind out of him for a moment."Nice try but a sword isn't the only thing you need to worry about in a sword fight catch your breath,John let me see where you stand."He says moving away to make sure Bryan wont get hurt.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:08 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Bryans first try wasn't that good and he felt the wind as he was knocked down he didnt think the wizard was such capable of a good thrust; He picked himself up as he watched John stepped forward now John was taught to be rather defensive but to play offensive he would work with what he could; Being that he was standard build and Raven was a good deal taller than him he began to rush about jabbing at him from each side in quick thrust being sure to keep an eye on his hands and feet as he did to see if Raven would try anything sneaky like he did with bryan; Brayn watched to get in some pointers he to was a llittle bit taller than john but still shorter than raven so perhaps he would be able to do the same?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was impressed at Johns speed and blocked his strikes as they came,some of the guards had come by to see what was going on but it didn't brake Raven's focus."You are rather good and you have nice foot work."he says still blocking his strakes then as one comes in Raven took a step in rather then back as he did before and brings his blade up form below in a upward side cut going right for John's ribs.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

John was abit caught off guard by the sudden movement and barely miss the cut that was being struck at him he managed to block it however thought it was abit sloppy and if this was a real fight he would have already gotten hurt"Thats was close" he stepped back"Thank you sir" he said taking a moment to breathe"Its been several years since i've picked up a sword" he confessed; Bryan blinked he suddenly realized how serious this was"Shouldn't we be practicing against those" he pointed to the 'dummy's in the training yard"One wrong move.. and well.." he kinda looked squeamish he didnt like to think about getting stabbed in the gutts;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles."Don't worry to much I didn't plan of hurting you I wanted to know where you both stand and now i know,Bryan you are a little stiff so we are going to have to work on your stance and stuff before you hit the dummies it shouldn't take long you seem like a quick studdy and John you can start working on sword control by stricking the dummies but remember its always best to find a moving target so if you need to spar come find me."He says with a grin not relizing how much time had passed."But first lets go see how the laides are doing."He says grabing his top."Oh and keep those swords on you I want you think of them as a part of your body."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The two of them nodded and then put the swords into their scabbards and tied it to their belts they felt rather happy knowing what they would need to work on and they walked with Raven to go and check on the women; Evelyn was getting frustrated that her q's werent as pretty as the teacher but she they managed to write a few words and the teacher gave them easy books with simple words for them to read and write"Practice these tomorrow we will continue" he told them both as the women nodded and they headed back to their rooms; Once inside they took the quil and parchment that was given to them and they sat on the floor near the warm fire place practicing their letters"I wish I could have asked him how to write my name..." said molly sadly as evely smiled"Maybe we can ask him tomorrow?" she suggested as she continued to work on her letters;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven walks with the other two and heads to the girls room and knocks softly."Molly Eve you two doing alright."he asks through the door and steps back so they can open it and he gives them a warm smile once the door was open.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:45 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn and molly looked up at Raven entered the room with john and bryan"Yes we are doing well thank you sir" said evelyn setting her quil down on the floor with her paper"Master Raven thank you for allowing us to learn to read and write we will practice really hard wont we molly?" molly nodded"Master raven can you tell me the letters for my name?" Evelyn gave her a sharp look and put her hands on her hips"Molly! You said you wait til tomorrow!" molly looked over at evelyn"Eve I wanna learn now.. and I forgot to ask the tutor..." she said disappointed as evelyn frowned and sat back down the floor; Bryans eyes lit up"Will you two teach me when your done learning?" he asked as evelyn and molly smiled"Sure you can come study with us tonight after dinner we will show you what we were taught".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven walks over to them and kneels down next to them and takes up the quill and writes Molly's name down and spoke." M..O..L..L..Y."He said every letter then just for fun he did the same for Eve's name "E..V..E..L..Y..N" He then stands up with a smile."The more you learn the better off you will be."He says as he stands."There as a saying where i am from."Knowledge is power." So never stop learning you're mind is you're strongest weapon."He says with a little grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Both the women watched as he went over spelling out their names and showing them how to write it she blinked as she seen her name for the first time on paper she didnt realize how pretty the capital E looked with the organic cursive flick; she watched Molly gasp at the lovely letters and sit down and began to copy what she seen wanting to write her name over and over again; Evelyn let the words sink in knowledge was power? It did make since in a way she suppose perhaps that is how the nobles in this land managed to stay in power was their knowledge of the world; Smiling as she took up the pen she began to try to write her name for the first time.. the feeling was odd yet satisfyingly as if it was something she should have done years ago.. but oddly enough if it weren't for the fact there was 3 men standing in the room she would have burst into tears; She smiled at the paper when it was done her first attempt wasn't the prettiest but it was hers and she managed to do it; She looked over at molly who was trying to get her letters blendy; Bryan and John smiled"it will dinner in a few hours my lord will you have us joining you in the great halll again? Or shall we be dining in our rooms?"asked john as he smiled at the happy faces of molly and evelyn;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:59 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and watches the girls write there names for the first time and turns to John."Will you are free to eat in you're rooms tonight."He says with a smile before looking back at Eve."Eve we will hold on with your training till tomorrow so relax tonight."He adds as he heads towards his room and sits down at his desk and opens a book and starts writing down some things.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:25 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

That night everything was set up. for everyone to eat in their rooms after serving the master their dinner the 4 of them gathered in each room and went over names and letters John already knowing how to read and write helped Bryan spell his name and helped the girls with any other words they wanted to learn; It was a fun night full of soft laughter from the rooms; The queen who hadn't seen raven in 2 days seemed rather lonely and anxious again having to go back to the table and seeing as he wasn't going to attend dinner with the others sent a note to see if he was feeling alright? She sat in her room gazing at the fire remembering bits and pieces of their intense conversation from the night before...  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games