Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Stormcloud Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:16 pm
"Eat? Oh, I could eat." Aidoneous said with a grin as he followed after Kore, his hands hastily settled on the collar of his robes.

"It was a bit crowded in the hall, though, wasn't it. So, what's on the docket for lunch then? Since the sun's come back, I guess full meals are back on the plate, since we don't have to worry so much about conservation." He laughed half-heartedly as he brushed his shoulder-length white hair back behind his neck and looked for a sign that pointed them out of the building.

He had figured they would make a clean escape, until he finally found one, and there it sat pointed for a downward stairwell. Only problem was the arrows were pointed back in the direction they came from. Cursed lack of a sense of direction, the man chuckled beneath his breath.

"Well, we either walk back through, or we go out the window?" He offered.

Torture Me Softly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:47 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ Promise me you'll remember, ]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                you arebraver thanyou believe;

Aiyume; Chakra 300/300 Stamina 300/300

The Inuzuka pair arrived as Aiyume and Tsuta both stretched at the same time, their spine popping into place as she let out a sigh of relief and Tsuta groaned softly. With a smile, she entered into the academy, "Helllllooo?" She called out. No response. They both even started to sniff around a bit. Nothing. Just dust. Maybe there was someone here, but who cares? "Alright! Let's go see what they have that da couldn't teach us." They followed their nose and found the dustiest room they could possibly find and sure enough, it was full of scrolls. "I should really teach you how to read, so I wouldn't have to find them on my own.." Aiyume mumbled a bit as Tsuta tilted her head and whined softly. "Pfft, its okay girl! Really! I should stop avoiding this."

With that, Tsuta found a spot where there was the sun shining on it and laid down as Aiyume went to work. "Hmm. I do wish they were separated by how it works... for example, we want the ones that are good for touch and sounds right!? Especially when I punch them! Maybe even during a wrestle! Good grief, Tsuta, can you imagine me putting someone into genjutsu while wrestling? That would be fun!" With a smile, they both looked at each other and knew that this was more than just that. It was their Clan. The family Legacy that she must carry on somehow. Aiyume was going through each scroll, some she had already learned from her parents, others that she actually needed to learn. Wow. There sure was a lot. Did her father had all this knowledge? Or was the knowledge a bit lost through time? After all, they weren't part of the Arashigakure. They were just, people living on the lands until Arashigakure expanded and took a part of the land with them.

Aiyume felt a hint of sadness as she started to miss her parents. Tsuta was able to pick up on the emotions as she walked over to Aiyume's side and rested her head on Aiyume's leg. Aiyume wrapped her arms around Tsuta as they just laid there, scrolls all over the place as they cuddled, and ended up taking a nap.

[ Enter ]

[ Will put down the Genjutsu she learned so far later ]

Tsuta; Chakra 200/200 Stamina 200/200

Stronger than youseem;
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WANNAPLAY▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬-
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ Smarter -- than you think ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arashigakure l Genin l Genjutsu l Taijutsu l Inuzuka Clan

Minor Detail: [x]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:37 pm
User Image

Seo walked into the academy in control as Hotaru pouted on the inside of the body. 'You said we would get ramen after taijutsu training.' He would say to her telepathically. 'Oh hush we have plenty of time for ramen still.' The girl would reply back as she entered the academy. At first she took a look around to see that there was a few other people there. However, she largely ignored them and walked over to shelves with scrolls to see if there was anything she wanted to train at the exact moment. Nothing really piqued her interest but, she would keep looking regardless. At this point it was somewhat to irritate her brother and not necessarily that she wanted to train.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 0,575 / 0,575 ◆¦ Geminix 500 / 500 x◆¦ STAMINAx 0,400 / 0,400 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Medicalx ◆¦ D RANK GENIN x◆¦ Hyūga-Akuryō x ◆¦ Arashigakurex
                ◆¦ RYOx 00,000x ◆¦ EXPx 00,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 0
                  ● Speed ► 0
                  ● Agility ► 0
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:11 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Eye Salad mom? Let me have extras please..." Aiyume murmured in her sleep as her arms around Tsuta got tighter. Tsuta, however, woke up when someone had entered into the same room as them and Aiyume was still sleeping. With that, she rose her head to meet with Aiyume's and started to lick under her chin. Aiyume laughed in her sleep as she tried to gently brush Tsuta away, "Come on Tsuta, I'm having a good dream, mom is making her-" She stopped. Sniffed. In a heartbeat, she was on all fours, growling as Tsuta yelped in surprise, being flunged to the floor when Aiyume got so fast. "OH TSUTA!" Aiyume cried, "I"m so sorry!" With that, she scooped Tsuta with her arms who just simply replied with a lick but it was obvious with the look on her face, Tsuta was a bit annoyed to what just happened. "You forgive me don't cha girl? Don't cha? Don't chaaaaaaa?" she questioned as she was rubbing Tsuta's belly. With that, the peridot eyes glanced up to the stranger that entered into the room, "Oh hi. Heh. Sorry, you surprise me..." Aiyume started, her body seemed tense and distinct. She doesn't know what to think of other females just yet. She had gotten in trouble for the 'alpha' mentality so she needed to chill, but seeing this female, just made her want to attack and show her dominace. With that, she stood up straight as Tsuta was now beside Aiyume, sitting down by her left leg as she watched Seo cautiously.

Stronger than youseem;

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:22 pm
User Image

Seo was minding her own business, sorting through the various scrolls of techniques, trying to find the ones that were going to be good for her and Hotaru to learn. The girl had noticed Aiyume in the room but, hadn't put too much thought into it. That was until she heard a loud yelping noise coming from the dog that had also been in the room. Seo immediately turned around to see Aiyume consoling the dog that must have been injured. Seo's plain white eyes would meet Aiyume's peridot ones as she looked at her. 'I think this girl wants to fight me.' Seo would think to her brother as she examined the girl's general stance and demeanor. With almost no warning, a man suddenly walked out of the girl as if he had stepped through her. However, he had definitely not been there previously. "Hello. I'm Hotaru Hyuuga and this is my twin sister Seo Hyuuga. Nice to meet you." Hotaru would smile at the girl. Truth be told, Hotaru didn't want to fight, he wanted ramen so, he couldn't really allow Seo to go off and start beating up random people she came a crossed. Also, they had no idea who this girl was. For all they knew she was a Jounin that could beat them up without even trying.

User Image

◆¦ RYOx 00,000x ◆¦ EXPx 00,015
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 0
                  ● Speed ► 0
                  ● Agility ► 0
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:37 pm
User Image

The female was being oddly quiet as the Inuzuka duo was keeping eye on her. It was then that the male had phased out of her, causing Tsuta to bark in surprise and Aiyume to yelp. "WHAT THE BONE!?" They were NOT expecting that. Aiyume, being curious and not to mention the religion she was raised on, decided to step closer. Her body language changed. She seemed curious but cautious as if she was ready for one of them to attack. Aiyume circled them as Tsuta sat down in front of the twins, her head tilted with a soft whining sound. Aiyume on the other hand started to sniff around a bit as she was so confused. How did they do that? What did this mean to everything she learned? About their beliefs and visuals in life? Then she heard Hotaru's stomach growled as she laughed and giggled. "Someone is hungry!" She said as she stepped in front of Hotaru, her arm brushing against his torso slightly. "Let's go get some food! As Arashigakure allies!" She beamed at them, her sharp canines showing.

Stronger than youseem;

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:50 pm
User Image

Hotaru didn't flinch as the dog began to bark due to him more or less coming out of no where. It's hard to explain being infused with your twin so, he expected them to be surprised. Seo moved from out behind her brother so she would be standing shoulder to shoulder with him. "I could have handled it..." Seo grunted at her brother as the girl and dog examined the twins. Hotaru wouldn't respond to his sister and would place his hand out in front of himself so the dog could sniff his hand, and if she would allow it, he would pet her head softly. Hotaru looked up as his stomach growled and the offering of food was made. "Yes! Ramen! See she knows what's up!" Hotaru would say, excited at the prospect of food. Seo sighed a bit. "Fine we can go get Ramen." Seo would say. They had trained an awful lot so, she could loosen her strict routine a bit in order to keep her brother happy.

User Image

◆¦ RYOx 00,000x ◆¦ EXPx 00,015
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 4
                  ● Speed ► 3
                  ● Agility ► 2
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:35 pm
User Image

Aiyume decided to ignore the female comments that 'she could've handled it'. Although that did hit a nerve, she doesn't show it. She's still extremely friendly to Hotaru. "Ramen sounds great!" Aiyume wasn't actually a big fan of ramen but hey, anything to do to hang out with them. Tsuta sniffed the hand cautiously but still wouldn't let him pet her as she went to the other side of Aiyume separated from Seo and Hotaru now. "I'm Aiyume Inuzuka! This is Tsuta! Sorry! I didn't mean to forget my manners for a moment there!" It was then that she headed out of the academy and going towards the ramen shop with the Hyuuga twins.

[ Exit ]

Stronger than youseem;

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:06 pm
User Image

Hotaru was a little disappointed that the dog wouldn't allow him to pet her. However, he understood given the situation and he was pretty much a complete stranger. "It's okay! I'm sure we were all just caught a little by surprise!" Hotaru would say with a casual smile as he followed Aiyume out of the academy and towards ramen. Seo on the other hand didn't really say anything but, kept her eyes on Aiyume. As they left, Seo would follow along silently.

User Image

◆¦ RYOx 00,000x ◆¦ EXPx 00,020
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 4
                  ● Speed ► 3
                  ● Agility ► 2
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
pup pup pup.Blessed is a mortal for they've nothing to lose.

Senran would roll his eyes as the two 'diefics' left. Simultaneously he couldn't' help but feel a strange shift in the otherworldly. Yes, it seemed some battles amidst those who deemed themselves gods were coming to pass. Signified by the sudden shift in scenery. Darkness befell the academy, whilst Senran simply scoffed and continued the perusal of the the academia's offerings. "M hmhmhm. Truly, oh so truly not much has changed." in reference to the texts he was going over and the eventual return of the light. "Ah, to be expected. I do wonder...Jashin, if this is your doing alone?" Senran would close the scroll. Then tuck it away. Some odd hours had certainly passed and in those odd hours did Senran accrue knowledge he already long knew. Yes...it was all just a matter of 'triggering' it. Although as he always has been he didn't 'feel' like it. A man whom did what he did on whims and to lack that whim would mean he'd refrain from doing so. Such was the life of a fleeting mortal. Although to say a bitterness on the tip of his tongue remained. Was there truly nothing fresh nor new to pique his intrigue in these variant of years.

That when he'd briefly spy a young yuki-onna girl training by her lonesome. He'd watch from a distance. "Yokai? My my my. What a brave choice you've chosen to make Mr.Arashikage. A brave choice indeed."...suddenly Senran would be pulled aside. A 'teacher' type he presumed. "Tsuyama. Your class is in session. This is rather unlike you to be late." Ah, so the face he'd stolen was a tutor of sorts then was he. What shame did Senran bring upon this academy robbing it of one of its teachers. Hold now with the assumptions. This Tsuyama was certainly alive, although perhaps it was better that he was dead. For he was certainly enjoying a reckless binge of his vices, but he certainly deserved some 'liberation' being a slave to ones career. What a waste of precious mortal life.

While this was Senran's sympathy he could see the benefit in taking the role of this mans career if not out of a sense of 'pity' for him. Rather what place was more ideal to find his 'suitable candidate' than a classroom filled with deliciously PURE INNOCENT YOUTHS. "Mhmhmhm of course. My sincerest apologies. I'll tend to my class post haste." The scholarly fellow otherwise known as Claudius Vaerhoven and vice principal raised an eyebrow. This was not how Tsuyama typically spoke but there was no time for further questions. Senran would be shoved into a classroom before being mildly threatened about his performance and the example he was setting for the children before the vice left.

Senran now left to his own devices would look upon a room full of spiritedly young individuals before what could be an almost ominously half sinister smile first. "Good morning class...let us begin today's lesson with one stemming on co-operation and understanding one's fellow man. You will of course eventually be put into squads now won't you. So lets take out a paper and with the person you happen to be sitting next to each ask each other the following questions." Senran would begin writing on the board.
        "1. Do you think you have it in you to kill a person? 2.If you had no other choice but to kill said person would you be filled with unfathomable regret or believe it justified? 3.If you had a significant other you've known for some time and they inquired would 'you give yourself to me' would you? If you do not understand this question or if your partner is too flustered to answer you may skip this question. 4.I would place myself between a number of 1-5 when it comes to the confidence in my ability to kill someone..." "Uuuuuuuh...Mr.Tsuyama these questions are awfully uhm death specific and that third one is..." a young female student would interrupt "Pardon? But you are aware that as a shinobi killing others is a fact tailored to your very existence do you not? "I was planning on being an Iry..." "Iryo-nin? Then you'll be faced with death the most amidst your peers. In fact one could say you'll be holding life and death in the palm of your hands. Allies and enemies. Is that not a thrilling concept? Mhmhmhm... I digress...please answer your questions truthfully and without hesitation. Hesitation breeds insecurity and insecurity muddies ones true feelings. Our ideal is the pursuit of one's truest innermost feelings." Senran would fill the rest of the board with normal questions this seemed to ease the students but in truth was simply a tactic to lessen the rousing suspicion that this Mr.Tsuyama was... 'off'.
        ----------------

Chakra:1390/(Reduced To 1390 Max Until Kotoba Targets Are Released)1430 Stamina:1430/1430 Exp: 2028/2028

✞De-Buffs:✞

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞
        • Solo Flight: 10

✞Kotoba: Targets✞
        Kaileer:Liberation

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +12
        •One-Handed Seals

✞Disciplines✞

• Master of None
        • Elemental Savant

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        Personal Attributes: [8] Class [2] Natural [1] Event
        [Natural]
        • Ambiguous Aura: Inherently Senran is an individual who seems to be a mystery when it comes to motivations and intentions. As such any technique or ability that would force the truth out of himself or discern lies is ultimately for lack of a better term 'scrambled' when it comes to the effectiveness of discernment.
        • Hands What Weaved The Threads: Senran may perform techniques with single hand signs.

[Class]
        • He Who Was Allured by Misery: Senran has an internal radar that can discern if an individual is for the most part 'miserable' or suffering from the weights of grief or traumas. While he does not know specifics he can discern just how much an individual carries within them to varying degrees.
        • He Who Was Once Insatiable: Senran has attained the ability to 'feed' off the auras of those who are indecisive, insecure, arrogant, unconfident, or uncertain. Scenarios wherein an individual is not thinking calmly or rationally. When scenarios present themselves that fit this criterion his rate of resource regeneration doubles and aesthetically he appears to be able to make visible and inhale these 'fumes'. Subsequently, when doing so in a casual setting individuals seem to start feeling slightly better after he has 'eaten'. Senran can sustain himself without normal mortal nutrition by doing this.
        • He Who Once Reigned Over Choice: In instances where there are two choices presented Senran can immediately discern what choice the individual will make. For example. If an individual is attacking and they begin to think "Should I strike then retreat." or "Strike and persist" Senran will inherently know which it is the individual is going to take at times even before the individual. Alternatively, this works for mundane choices as well and it is with this knowledge he will often make individuals deviate. I.e an easily irritable person deciding between fruits Senran will know he will select the banana but brings this up, as such the man picks the other fruit out of spite.
        • He Whose Flames Burnt Threads: When using Katon the rate at which a Burning Status becomes the Burned status is lessened by [1] post
        • He Whose Words Could Kill: When using Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} Senran may imbue an element into the word so that it is treated as such in collisions
        • He Who Spoke In Riddles: Senran can invoke or revoke the powers of his Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} by simply stating the word or words in of themselves. This still consumes chakra and activations to do so and must be heard not unlike a Genjutsu. Emphasis must be made on the spoken Chikara Kotoba.
        • He Who Broke Babels Curse: Senran understands and speaks any and all languages even those that are obscure. As such he can even speak the animal tongues.
        • He Who Would Bait Breath: When using and activating a Chikara Kotoba that affects an individual in a compulsory manner the effects of it may be delayed for as long as the reserved pool spent on the word remains active until the point he desires to activate it.
        [Event]
        • He Who Made Word Law: Allows the Weaponization and interaction of certain Chikara Kotoba. For example, the Kanji for Umbrella looks somewhat like an umbrella with a handle. Senran may grab this 'handle' and ultimately turn the word into a weapon that would be swung.

Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Time did pass. The questions were asked. As reluctant as some of the students were to answer them their sheets were gathered. The man masquerading as their teacher would then begin to thumb through the stack ignoring the end questions whilst focusing on the first four. "How disappointing.." from the corner of his eye did Senran notice something. A paper butterfly. It seemed to be making its way towards a window. "Oh?" with the flick of a wrist was the paper butterfly impaled. Into the wall. This of course garnered the attention of the students present. With the clack of his heels did Senran climb the stairs toward the window sill removed the senbon which nailed it to the wall to read the papers contents. He would then read it aloud. "What have we here." Unfolding it slowly. Then in a garish tone of voice feigning shock. "Mr.Tsuyama is not acting like himself. I believe he's an impostor or under some kind of genjutsu. Send help to class 11-A."

"Oh dear, those are some rather hurtful accusations." A shuriken flew. It struck the paper but of course the true target was the man holding it who had just angled his head in a manner of evasiveness mere momentary seconds before it connected. A nice light line of cut across his upper cheek indicating as such while the letter again became embedded in the wall. A student was now standing atop his desktop pointing accusingly. "YOU GUYS KNOW IT TOO DON'T! THERE'S NO WAY THIS GUY IS MR.TSUYAMA! THE WAY HE TALKS THE WAY HE MOVES! ITS NOWHERE CLOSE TO TSU-SENSEI'S CLUMSY a**!" some students kept their heads down...the more brave began to rise from their seats making movements towards their kunai and shuriken pouches. Senran's eyes narrowed he moved his hand toward his cheek now lightly bleeding. "Well...well...someone should call some medical nin." He stared at the accusatory lad whose eyes were trained on him. But the lads eyes shifted to the corner for a brief moment. "but not for myself." Senran did not avert his gaze on the boy when the white haired impostor directed one of his hands towards the door to exit and the Kanji for 'Searing Needle' manifested and shot a bolt of flame in the direction he was nary even looking. Only for Senran to close his eyes when the shocked and sudden light scream of girl echoed lightly through the quiet room. He'd open them again to look at the boy whose eyes had shifted from determination to fear.

The rest of students hands either grew stiff or looked with panicked expressions at their fellow classmate who was impaled through her chest with a flaming spike and had fallen to the ground before she could reach the doorknob. "However, I acknowledge your passionate desire...albeit it has so clearly wavered." Senran moved closer to the boy who visibly flinched at his approach. "Sugimori was it?" Senran would make a tsk noise with his mouth as he looked down. He'd been stabbed by a kunai held in the boys trembling hand. Then he smiled. "Mhmhmhm. Perhaps I was mistaken. Your desire is still there. Your body is just weak. The frailties of youth and naivety...ah as sweet as your scent is..." Senran would take a deep inhale as the fear filling the classroom manifested into the spiritual smoke which sustained him. He exhaled. "You aren't the one I'm looking for." the sound of metal cutting through flesh and bone. In Senran's hand would be his metal fan its edges now steeped in blood. The hand of the child what stabbed him landing on the floor as its former owner reeled back in both panic and shock. "SUGIMORI!" a fellow classmate would shout. Enough to penetrate the daze of some of the fellow students who would come to their pale allies aid.

Senran would casually removed the kunai in his side like one would the nuisance of a splinter. It clinked on the ground. Senran's eyes would glow red looking upon the rest of the classroom. "I'm afraid none of you are." as he finished the continuation of the earlier dismissal of Sugimori not being the 'one' his hand raised as the Kanji for simply 'flame' appeared. "You are all so young. Take with you this lesson. Ones mortality is not to be squandered on half-heartedness." Senran would vanish...the fire alarm would ring and room 11-a would be engulfed in flames." Within the roaring fires did a voice ask weakly "The the ******** are you?" "My my, isn't that a question mortals always wonder, even of themselves. I shall do you honor for wholeheartedly following through with your desires until the end. Know your sensei's name today was no other name than Senran Kaguya." The voice would merely echo unattached to a body long gone. What would become of the students inside this classroom? Well should none come to their aid...death assuredly. Several shinobi were already gather outside the academy attempting to snuff out and contain the flames from the outside. All the while those inside held out for a hero.

Title: [ A Lesson In Fleeting Mortality ] x8
        Impact: [ Global ]
        Information: [ A mission in which one engages in an act of terror upon a village ] Senran has made a very important lesson for the students of class 11-a.
        ----------------

Chakra:1430/1430 Stamina:1430/1430 Exp: 2028/2028

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +12
        •One-Handed Seals

✞Disciplines✞

• Master of None
        • Elemental Savant

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        Personal Attributes: [8] Class [2] Natural [1] Event
        [Natural]
        • Ambiguous Aura: Inherently Senran is an individual who seems to be a mystery when it comes to motivations and intentions. As such any technique or ability that would force the truth out of himself or discern lies is ultimately for lack of a better term 'scrambled' when it comes to the effectiveness of discernment.
        • Hands What Weaved The Threads: Senran may perform techniques with single hand signs.

[Class]
        • He Who Was Allured by Misery: Senran has an internal radar that can discern if an individual is for the most part 'miserable' or suffering from the weights of grief or traumas. While he does not know specifics he can discern just how much an individual carries within them to varying degrees.
        • He Who Was Once Insatiable: Senran has attained the ability to 'feed' off the auras of those who are indecisive, insecure, arrogant, unconfident, or uncertain. Scenarios wherein an individual is not thinking calmly or rationally. When scenarios present themselves that fit this criterion his rate of resource regeneration doubles and aesthetically he appears to be able to make visible and inhale these 'fumes'. Subsequently, when doing so in a casual setting individuals seem to start feeling slightly better after he has 'eaten'. Senran can sustain himself without normal mortal nutrition by doing this.
        • He Who Once Reigned Over Choice: In instances where there are two choices presented Senran can immediately discern what choice the individual will make. For example. If an individual is attacking and they begin to think "Should I strike then retreat." or "Strike and persist" Senran will inherently know which it is the individual is going to take at times even before the individual. Alternatively, this works for mundane choices as well and it is with this knowledge he will often make individuals deviate. I.e an easily irritable person deciding between fruits Senran will know he will select the banana but brings this up, as such the man picks the other fruit out of spite.
        • He Whose Flames Burnt Threads: When using Katon the rate at which a Burning Status becomes the Burned status is lessened by [1] post
        • He Whose Words Could Kill: When using Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} Senran may imbue an element into the word so that it is treated as such in collisions
        • He Who Spoke In Riddles: Senran can invoke or revoke the powers of his Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} by simply stating the word or words in of themselves. This still consumes chakra and activations to do so and must be heard not unlike a Genjutsu. Emphasis must be made on the spoken Chikara Kotoba.
        • He Who Broke Babels Curse: Senran understands and speaks any and all languages even those that are obscure. As such he can even speak the animal tongues.
        • He Who Would Bait Breath: When using and activating a Chikara Kotoba that affects an individual in a compulsory manner the effects of it may be delayed for as long as the reserved pool spent on the word remains active until the point he desires to activate it.
        [Event]
        • He Who Made Word Law: Allows the Weaponization and interaction of certain Chikara Kotoba. For example, the Kanji for Umbrella looks somewhat like an umbrella with a handle. Senran may grab this 'handle' and ultimately turn the word into a weapon that would be swung.

Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:58 pm
User Image

I"m not asking for important one!" Aiyume growled at the twins as she stood in front of the flaming fire, "The building, What's the structure?" Then she paused, sniffed. "If a girl was just impaled there shouldn't be that much blood! Come on Tsuta! Ya'll can come too, please watch my back." With that, Aiyume and Tsuta crashed into the flaming building into a room that wasn't affected yet. Her hand rested on the doorknob to make sure it wasn't hot, and it wasn't. With that, she opened it wide and saw a man standing at the doorway, opposite of her, "Hey!" She said as she gave him a wave then sniffed a bit. Food? And... Alochol? WAS THERE ALOCHOL ON CAMPUS!?

She poked her head in, her back resting against Kanjuro if he didn't move as she saw Sev, "Oh. Awesome! If ya guise can help that would be great! If not, the exit is there, here and there." She said as she pointed to the window, the other door at the end of the hall, and the window she just crashed through. "Toodles!" With that, she left. Then poked back in, "Also if ya catch on fire and don't know Suiton, stop drop and roll." With that, she headed towards the classroom and see everything was in flames. Her teeth gritted slightly. She can smell more blood coming behind that door. "Alright. Come on Tsuta." With that, they burrowed to the ground below and emerged into the office. Tsuta focused as a shield went around the students. Aiyume found the two injured students as she grimaced, "Seo, Hotaru, I found the impaled girl... I don't know anything about medicine... what should I do? And there's a boy with his hand missing." She said out loud, wondering who can hear her to help. "Tsuta, get the others out. The boy first." She pointed at the boy as Tsuta nodded and used the Earth's military movement to get the students out, the boy was first. Outside, the ground emerged as there were Tsuta and one of the boys right behind her. Aiyume gently grasped the girl's hand to show that she was here and not to scare her. "Hiya! What's your name?"

[ Exit ]

Stronger than youseem;

Justsu Used!
                                Rock Shield [ Doroku Gaeshi ] | Rank X [ C ]
                                The user channels chakra into their hands, gripping the earth below them as they manipulate it into rising before them. For each rank of the technique, the shield expands ten feet in height and width. This wall requires techniques of one rank above it in power to break through it.

Brooy

Torture Me Softly

Wolfe Whitehorn

NecroPlant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Yua Arashi | B | Genin | Gen-jutsu | Bloodline | Yuki-Onna
I’m Yuki-Onnit!!!

Boom! The Yuki-Onna arrived as fast as she’d abandoned her current job for the sake of this emergency, her gut twisting with anxiety and concern as she stumbled to a stop and rushed towards one of the shinobi attempting to fight the fire What happened here, what’s going on, is there anyone inside? She yelled to him as she rushed over, worry plastered across her face. The shinobi who was currently trying to fight the flames with a water technique gave her the limited details as to what was going on, a fire had broken out and violently in one of the classrooms and had spread fast and furiously in its initial creation and due to the speed of its spread was likely the cause of a Jutsu. The question to if anyone was stuck inside was not given a clear answer meaning that there was probably a good chance of people being inside which left her with one obvious option.

Yua was quite clearly upset by what was transpiring, the fact the place she had been living might burn to the floor was a very sad idea, loosing her belongings, some being irreplaceable was very upsetting and she would gave went to get them. Most importantly though was that there might be other people, students, children from the place that had accepted her, hopefully this was all a big accident but that aspect wasn’t important right now, what was were the people of this village. Yua started to March very quickly towards the entrance of the burning building whilst stating to the shinobi who had told her what they know, Yuas going in now! Speeding up just after saying so and rushing in the front door right into the flames whilst at the same time removing her limitations of mortality via vital force, the loss of breathable air In the flames would become a non-issue to the Yokai. Walking through the flames and not even bothering to cover her face as she did so as she tried to follow the flames to their heart, finally finding the classroom where this had all began, the smell of blood and potential death hit her nostrils but she didn’t waver and marched through the flaming doorway, there were students here, but some already rescuing them from the conflagration, Yua didn’t speak to them as this wasn’t the time to do so, instead she raised her hands and started to create a massive quantity on snow to blanket and smother the flames, producing enough that if it could settle without melting the classroom would be several feet deep in snow.. She was careful however to avoid burying the students and the help, aiming around them with the snow. Inside the classroom wasn’t the only place she created it as she also produced an enormous quantity from her other hand into and down the burning hallway, again to smother the flames and let the water left by the snows melting to do the rest of the work, the hallway would be suffering waist deep snow if again a fire was not raging. Yua was extremely glad people were at the classroom first and helping the others kids, this meant she could focus on ending this fire and fast! YUA WILL TAKE CARE OF THE FIRE, SO KEEP CALM WHILST EVACUATING!! She yelled as she continued to produce cooling and fire combating snow, she couldn’t help with the injured girl until the flames weren’t a problem and then again her ability to her a wounded human were practically non-existent.

Italics be speech, [ Be thought
(Ooc: Sorry saw emergency >.> acted in character >.> Hope I’m not intruding XD. )

Stamina 710/710 | Chakra 895/895 | Vital force 125/160
• Strength 0 • Speed 1 • Agility 1 • Endurance 2
Ryo |

Activations:
1. Activated immortality through life force 15 vital force point spent.
2 Ice release technique @ B-rank
3 ice release @ B-rank (yes these can produce half a topics worth, shes not producing that much, she’d producing enough to try and smother/drown the flames, not enough to crush anyone unlucky enough to be caught by the snow XD..

Supplemental acts
1: immortal resilience used at 20 vital force to nullify the flames from harming herself

Techniques used
Immortality through life force [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Passive [ Element ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
Vital force is the essence of her beyond human survival. Whenever her vital force pool contains energy her body is beyond that of natural death. Her body becomes incapable of experiencing mortality and becomes highly resilient to damage. She looses the requirement to eat, sleep or breathe and doesn’t age and is unaffected by tiered diseases and poisons equal to the tiered rank of half the energy stored within her. When immortal this way she expends energy at 5 - per day per body rank(even if only used for a second that day) she can choose to forgo all benefits of this technique on a day and this cost need not be paid.

Immortal resilience[ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank X | Passive [ Element ]| Cost [ Spritual ]
Whenever she would be struck by a technique that would do her harm she can expend vital force of equal rank to the attack, this means that most basic close combat becomes near meaningless if “Life eating monster” is active. Gen-Jutsu that do her perceived harm become easier to discern if she blocks with this technique as she still suffers the illusionary ailments. This does not cancel or nullify techniques rather than just make herself bypass being affected, although can be sent flying and the like and although she might be able to block part of an attack aimed at someone else by stepping in the way she by no means cancels them meaning it would have to be a very direct technique like a stab or beam or rasengan for her to completely block it, or damage technique from the front means she might be able to protect someone directly behind her.this is a supplemental action but if used whilst attempting to protect another will cost a defensive action. This ability is unaffected by Jutsu that lower the effect of defensive Jutsu or increase their cost. If broken by an equal level Jutsu for some reason, she still ignores the damage but looses an activation and access to this ability for two posts, has no requirement for handsigns and can be quite visually intimidating to watch her literally shrug off attacks, it also triggers her full Yokai appearance listed with her chakra manifestation.

NecroPlant

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

The flames did intensify and spread to other rooms. Albeit the flames of class 11-a with the assistance of Yua and some other had been tamed. The one whom caused these flames was nary anywhere close to the academy for you see he was long and distant watching the smoke billow and calm atop a rooftop some miles away. He'd shed his face. "Shame. Perhaps if I'd acted in accordance to what I gathered on this fellows personage I'd have dispelled suspicion. Yet where is the pleasantry in acting as something you are not? Mhmhmhm."

The girl would not respond to Aiyume. She was unconscious and the fumes did little to rouse her back into consciousness. The flaming spike what impaled her was still warm but to a degree at least it was preventing bleeding. There was no listed technique which fulfilled the criteria for this to be considered any regular jutsu. That aside. The classroom was at the very lest being evacuated. Sugimori while being the first to be evacuated looked as though he was teetering on the edges of consciousness due to his blood loss. In clear need of first aid as the student barely stipend his bleeding with a crude tourniquet made from torn cloth from dresses and shirts.

Steam and carbon filled the halls and rooms. While the flames were outed breathing would still be laborious. Time was of the essence and clearing out these fumes would certainly do them a benefit. All the while Senran watched from his perch with the fan obscuring his face. "What will come of this. Why nothing but a greater appreciation for ones life...and more profound desires. Ah. Truly I've done these children a favor of which they shall never forget."
        ----------------

Chakra:1930/1930 Stamina:1930/1930 Exp: 4228/4228

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +12
        •One-Handed Seals

✞Disciplines✞

• Master of None
        • Elemental Savant

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        Personal Attributes: [10] Class [2] Natural [1] Event
        [Natural]

[Class]
        • [TBD]
        • [TBD]
        [Event]

Prince_yureil

Jenni Deer

Brooy

Torture Me Softly

Wolfe Whitehorn

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:51 pm
User Image

Hotaru and Seo ignored the growl out of Aiyume. Hotaru ignored it because he knew that Aiyume may be stressed and lashed out because that. Seo only ignored it because she was focused on the task at hand. "Don't touch her, the spear will have to be removed very carefully or there's a good chance the girl will die." Seo would say as she made her way into the building, Hotaru on the other hand waited for the boy with his hand cut off to be escorted out of the building by Tsuta. Once the boy was out Hotaru smiled at the boy. "Good job on the tourniquet bud but, I got you know." Hotaru would say before completing a few handseals. Upon completion he would place his palms on the boys hand and the blood would begin to coagulate and prevent him from bleeding further. "Okay bud, I'm gonna need you to be real strong and sit down for me. I'll be right back to help you further." Hotaru would say before rushing into the building after his sister.

Seo coughed as she made her way into the building filled with smoke, her byakugan being used so she could find her way to Aiyume. Upon finding Aiyume, Seo immediately dropped to her knees next to the young girl that had been impaled by some sort of flaming spike. "I won't let you die, little one." Seo said, her voice filled with a compassion and softness that was not normal for Seo. Seo completed a few handseals as she spoke and brought her hands down to the spike. With chakra she began the extraction of the weapon, her chakra providing a buffer between her hands and the weapon as well as preventing the girl from starting to bleed out. As soon as the spike was out, the girl completed more handseals, using her chakra to create cooling bandages on the girl's wound, covering the hole completely to soothe her burns and try to contain the bleeding now that her other technique was no longer being used. Seo was sweating from the heat and the pressure that she was under, not even really noticing the snow that was flooding the room. The girl placed her palms back over the wound as they began to glow with a green chakra. Seo would then begin the process of healing the wound on the girl. 'Don't die on me, don't do it, don't die.' Seo continued to repeat to herself in her head. Hotaru heard her sister's distress and ran quicker than he ever had before to get to his sister as soon as possible, finding that she was already working on trying to save the young girl.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 0,515 / 0,575 ◆¦ Geminix 500 / 500 x◆¦ STAMINAx 0,400 / 0,400 xx
                ◆¦ RYOx 00,000x ◆¦ EXPx 00,045
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives
                  ● When the twins are separated they obtain an additional activation.

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 4
                  ● Speed ► 3
                  ● Agility ► 2
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                  ● Blood Coagulation [ Keksuki Gyouko ] | Rank D
                  Allows the user to close a gaping wound through the use of chakra to make the blood harden and temporarily close the wound. While this does not mend the wound or fix any trauma, it does provide adrenaline, which results in the user being able to ignore psychological ailments for two post. This is because the constant pain acts as a determent from the lingering effects of genjutsu.

● Extraction [ Tekishutsu ] | Rank E
                  Allows the user to safely extract weapons or objects lodged in the target. This technique nullifies any status effects the target has from trauma which result in stamina drainage over time.

● Bandage Skill [ Gantai no Jutsu ] | Rank D | Variable (Used at C rank: Cures tier two status effects)
                  Allows the user to use their chakra to create bandages for a target within two feet of the user. The bandages have cooling properties which combat the status effect of burning per the rank of the technique. At D-ranked this technique cures the target of all tier one status effects. At C-ranked this technique cures the target of all tier two status effects. At B-ranked this technique cures the target of all tier three status effects. At A-ranked this technique cures the target of all tier four status effects. At S-ranked this technique cures the target of all burning status effects. This only applies to the status effect known as burning.

● Healing Hands Technique: Minor [ Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui ] | Rank C
                  Uses chakra to mend minor wounds. Must have a hand or hands over the wounded area. Any stamina lost through trauma of tier one or two is automatically restored to the patient. If this technique is used on a target which has not endured trauma then they gain stamina double to the cost of this technique. If this technique is used on oneself then the stamina is only equal to the rank of the technique.

NecroPlant

Prince_yureil

Jenni Deer

Quote:

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games