Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:53 pm
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Goddess Aidos

Herro, I just realized we are going to hit page 50 very soon and are only on day two... SO can you guys start sending your characters off to bed so we can skip over soon? I'd like to start moving on. ^^
When everyone is ready let me know so I can skip us over.

I was gonna wait for Eeimae to respond to move Luca along, but if it takes too long, then we'll just do what we have to do. ^.^

Yeah... Tonight's the last I shall have everyone wait though. By morning we shall all be moved along. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:56 pm
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

Herro, I just realized we are going to hit page 50 very soon and are only on day two... SO can you guys start sending your characters off to bed so we can skip over soon? I'd like to start moving on. ^^

I was gonna wait for Eeimae to respond to move Luca along, but if it takes too long, then we'll just do what we have to do. ^.^

Yeah... Tonight's the last I shall have everyone wait though. By morning we shall all be moved along. c:

As you say~ :3  

AkioxGhost

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 am
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

well im good to go  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:08 am
hunter-the wanderer
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

well im good to go

Mmmk.. I will be starting the next day shortly~  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:12 am
LilRinn
hunter-the wanderer
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn

well im good to go

is it the next day or will it be the three day skip?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:24 am
LilRinn
hunter-the wanderer
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn

well im good to go

A few days skip. To the day just before the ball. I'll be quoting everyone in the time skip shortly. So once I have everyone can continue posting and stuff. ^^  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 am
LilRinn
LilRinn
hunter-the wanderer
LilRinn

well im good to go

A few days skip. To the day just before the ball. I'll be quoting everyone in the time skip shortly. So once I have everyone can continue posting and stuff. ^^

Cool Just double checking cuz I made plans to cover up the few days and I'd hate to change plans at the last minute  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:33 am
LilRinn
LilRinn
hunter-the wanderer
LilRinn

well im good to go

Cool Just double checking cuz I made plans to cover up the few days and I'd hate to change plans at the last minute

Well, it has been done now. Have fun. xP  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Goddess Aidos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:39 am
iMusicLovah
Goddess Aidos
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

I have an idea... Why not we skip to the day before the ball? That way everyone can run around with their characters asking people. Then it wont be last minuet or anything.. xD
Or wee could just make plans of who is going with who here.. Either way I don't care. I was thinking everyone would like to actually play as their character to ask someone to the ball though. ^^
I already know who my boys are going to be asking though... [Cough Nana... Cough, Zuri... Cough cough..]

Then Benny and Charles are going with Lucinda... I absolutely love how the three are creepy together.. o-o

I think you're right there. We'll have it be a free day.. Besides, kids don't need to be getting beat up before the ball.

Oh my god, please can we? Already know who I want my two people to go with..((Snort Raiden Cough cough Echo))
I SERIOUSLY JUST WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE IN THE RP FEEL AWKWARD AND LOVED D: lololol

Yes we can Music. ^^
Lol. The only time I feel awkward is... Never... xD
Loved though? Yes. c:

Sorry guys, I think my time zone is a bit different than the majority of you guys, so be patient with me. But I'm glad i get to be a part of it whee

Your girl is so pretty <3 The alex in me wants to say hello ;3 haahah welcome to our little party dearest/

aww thank you :3 and i'm ready for time skip razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:27 pm
LilRinn
LilRinn
LilRinn

Well, it has been done now. Have fun. xP

awsome 50 pages, basicaly 3rd day lol  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:01 pm
so you need a date to join the ball?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:44 am
so you need a date to join the ball?

or you could just show up and find some one there just wear a mask no one will know who you are  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:06 am
Okay, I will be off and on today with replies. I am SO SICK it's not even funny. Also, Shadow you don't need a date to join the ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:41 am
LilRinn
Okay, I will be off and on today with replies. I am SO SICK it's not even funny. Also, Shadow you don't need a date to join the ball.

i will be very busy for the next three days might be able to post on monday  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:18 pm
hunter-the wanderer
LilRinn

i will be very busy for the next three days might be able to post on monday

Okay. Then those reading this, I'm not going to reply for at least another hour maybe. Got back of the emergency. IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME
It was my friend being a jackass, so I broke his nose. Now I really need to cool off. I'm so damned pissed. -_-  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff