Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:00 pm
((Sorry bout the long wait, kinda got busy with other roleplays. I'll try to keep up.))

Ian

Ian relaxed after watering his plants. Now sitting idly on the bench in his garden, he savored the lest few hours of his vacation in relish. (Not the pickles) He called to Lixini, " Lixini? Could you run up to my room and grab the book on my bed for me?" Ian figured why not read up on her language a bit more as he sat.

Rolond

Now in uniform, Rolond inspected his new wares. They were cool looking, not as creepy as the room he had been in before. They were comfortable enough too. He looked at Alice with a questioning smile. Living here could possibly be better than the others, if he could get over the creepiness and eerie feel of the whole place.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:30 pm
Lixini checked on the vegetables quickly, and then yelled back. "Sure." She went to his room quickly, her tail swinging swiftly back and forth behind her. Stepping in, she immediately grabbed the book, smiling that it had information on her language. On a subtitle on the sides, it said in her own language: The Language...for English Speaking Idiots. She laughed lightly, the actual title having been nice. Would she tell him? Nah, he could find out for himself. She brought it out to him, giggling lightly as she went back in the kitchen, and found some chicken in one of the drawers of the fridge. Chopping it into cubes, she tossed it in, along with the bones.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:07 pm
If you wish upon a star....
Alice McHatter

User Image
Slapping her hands together Alice smiled at him ,and preceded to show him the house, from the kitchen to the library, the guestrooms, and even to the indoor pool. Finally she led him out back into a wonderful large garden that had exotic colored flowers everywhere!!They were all the hues o the rainbow and some were even iridescent,and neon bright.

Someday it could come true

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:51 pm
Ian

Ian sat and read his book in the warm fading sunlight. When the sun had set, he placed he bookmark in his spot and closed the book. What ever Lixini was cooking smelled absolutely scrumptious. He entered the kitchen ans took a big whiff. "Smells good. Chicken soup?"

Rolond

Rolond followed Alice around the house, trying his best to remember everything. When they went into the garden, he was awe struck. The plants there were like nothing he had ever seen before in his life. "Wow..."

Player Advisor

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 am
Alice McHatter

User Image
Alice giggled softly at his reaction,"wow.."she said mirroring him for a moment before walking down a garden path red stone pavement. Taking the path Alice and Roland went into swirls and twirls and anything you could think of that wasn't straight before finally reaching the two story cottage.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:50 am
"Yup." Lixini smiled brightly, throwing in more salt and pepper. "And it is almost done." Her tail flickered back and forth as she continued to cook, sniffing the soup once. Finished just a moment later, she got a couple of bowls out, filling both. Setting one on the table in the spot that Ian had sat at earlier, Lixini turned to her own bowl, debating to herself on how she was going to eat it. Would she eat it like Ian would most likely eat it, with a spoon, or would she lap it up like she would do back at home.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 pm
Ian

Ian sat down at the table in front of his bowl of soup. It smelled delicious and he could not wait to try it. It had been so long since he had had home made soup. He was still used to the microwave dinners and cereal. He took up his spoon and swallowed the chunky liquid. He almost melted. “Holy cuss, Lixini. You sure can cook.”

Rolond

Rolond enjoyed the walk through the garden. The plants were something of great interest to him and he would have to study them if he got the chance. When they approached the garden house, Rolond looked up at it in awe. When Alice had told him about it, he had expected it to be a small cottage at best. This was like a cabin he had seen at a ski resort on a magazine cover. “Wow…” He repeated.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:51 pm
Finally deciding, Lixini nodded, setting her own bowl on the table. "I had lots of practice." She said easily, her fingers wrapping around a spoon. It still seemed odd to eat this way, and maybe it was evident in the way she continued to miss her mouth slightly each time. A light purr rang from her deep throat as she ate, enjoying her food. Yeah, she'd cooked for her family back at home. On a couple of occasions, she'd prepared the village feast on the main holiday of the year.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:38 am
Alice McHatter

User Image
Whistling softly Alice silently mused at his awed expression before poking him out of his stupor,"You'll stay here the servant bells ring out here as well and it has full modern amenities. Unfortunately I haven't got to decorate the place so its just plainly decorated inside. You have full use to the pool as well." She popping of details before yawning softly Alice suddenly felt the weight of not sleeping hit her and the tiredness began show a little more on her face. Thinking to herself'you pushed yourself too hard today .' Regaining her composure Alice stood up straight,"There's also a map in the kitchen of the cottage to show you were to go. If you need anything just come find me. I'm going to go nap,"she said blushing about telling him that she did such a childish thing.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:01 pm
Ian

As Ian sipped his soup, he flipped through the book. It was an odd language and he wondered how he was supposed to pronounce half the words he read. He finished the soup and thanked Lixini. "Truly delicious"

Rolond

Rolond waited at the door of the garden house for a while after Alice had left. Finally he turned the door knob and entered the house. It was huge! Even bigger than some of the houses he had worked for previously. Rolond sat down on one of the armchairs, feeling like he was not allowed to. This might be the best thing to happen to him in his whole life.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 pm
Lixini looked at the book again, and smiled. Okay, she was going to tell him. "Hey, mind if I read aloud the words on the cover? That way my translator can tell you what they mean. Because I have a feeling you'll want to know." She said, half giggling. She had just finished her own bowl, and she was picking up all the dishes.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:05 pm
{--bump--}

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff