Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 pm
(You are forgiven. :3 At least I was entertained elsewhere. XD I missed ya, too, though.)

Shan left the study once again and decided he should make himself useful. For a long time, all he did was use excuses to not follow some of the master's orders, which usually didn't have much to do with chores. If anything, Shan acted more like a spoiled child than a proper slave.

Nezushi followed the young slave, always looking for ways to help him. The mouse really did pity the poor kid. Even now he wasn't all that used to being a slave. He just seemed like one of those delicate people who never worked at all in his or her life. Poor thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:07 pm
(Yay~ and alright for being preoccupied elsewhere xd That always work to the utmost advantage! It took me awhile to post since I was re-reading this whole rp. I noted our rather random moments and it made me laugh xd )

After a half an hour, Kanda went back into the house. He couldn't concentrate on his meditation so there was no point in doing it. 'I'll get a snack before dinner.' He thought as he headed to the kitchen. From one of the slaves, he got an apple then started to walk around the mansion halls. He should probably go find Shan and apologize...or try to anyway...But where was the Shrimp anyway?

(How well do you think Shan would look in a ball gown dress?O.O)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:20 pm
(I sense evil idea coming up. twisted Well, I'm still a little embarrassed about the random moments. XD)

Shan was wandering around the large house, cleaning up anything that he could clean up. There were so many places that were neglected by his fellow slaves that he wondered if the master had gotten used to it. At least walking around and cleaning the stuff up gave Shan a purpose.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:44 pm
(Yesh^_^ I relates to the party thing awhile back razz And your not alone. I match you with the random posts >.< )

Kanda kept walking until he saw Shan walking his way. The male blinked before thinking about his earlier thoughts....Well, he might as well get it over with right? 'Such a pain....' He thought with a defeated sigh before he pocketed his hands in his jeans. "Hey." He called out as he walked up to the shorter boy. "Can I..talk to you for a minute?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:50 pm
(I wonder what will happen. XD At least the posts can bring humor into the story.)

Shan was confused, but he nodded. Could it be that the master didn't like his cleaning the neglected areas? Or maybe there was a different topic he wanted to discuss? Neither thought really related to the slave's confusion. He was actually wondering why the master would ask a question rather than give a command.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 pm
(Yes it should! Start looking for a ball gown picture xd And maybe long hair for Shan to put on wink )

Kanda looked Shan for a good few minutes. The hallway was in utter silence...and after what felt like hours, Kanda sighed. "A friend of my father's is throwing a party...Meili and me were invited. I didn't want to go, but as you know, that woman won't take 'no' for an answer. So I agreed just to shut her up." The black haired male looked at the other then sighed again. "I'm sorry...." Man..was those two words hard to say...Kanda almost choked on them before he caught himself. "I...shouldn't have yelled at you...and for that....I'm sorry...."

(Man! Why am I only producing one paragraphs D: I'm so sorry Crazy>.< They will get longer! Promise!)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm
(It's no problem. I'm getting a little tired of writing two paragraphs at a time anyway.)

Shan didn't say anything, though he really wanted to. He could tell that the master didn't seem to like apologizing. It must have been humiliating to be saying 'sorry' to a lowly slave. At least nobody was around, or else the master would have been a laughingstock.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:45 pm
( ;-; meh, you sure?)

"So...now you know." Kanda stated as he scratched the back of his head, letting out another sigh. "Anyway...carry on.." Not knowing what else to say, Kanda turned and headed toward the kitchen since it was almost dinner time. This way, it gets his mind off his embarrassment...Man was apologizing such a chore!  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:27 pm
(Yes, I'm sure.)

Shan then proceeded to continue cleaning, finishing quite soon after the master had left. Now it was about time to head to the kitchen, but the slave was a little hesitant. The master was sure to be having dinner right about now, and he might be expecting Shan. Would it be worth it to skip another dinner just to avoid the master?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:32 pm
Kanda sighed as he sat down at the dining room table. He placed a fisted hand under his chin and waited for his dinner to be served to him. As he waited, his thoughts drifted to the dinner party Meili invited him to... He honestly didn't to go, but if he didn't, his father would wring his neck. And missing the party wasn't worth facing that horrid wrath...

'Maybe I should take Shan with me... I can at least tolerate him... But...' But was he willing to present that boy, a slave who he has fallen in love with, in front of hundreds maybe thousands of people of his class?  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:57 pm
Shan just walked to the kitchen and helped the others with making dinner. There was no point in avoiding the master. As long as there was no beating after every encounter, there should be no problems.

The slave was so lost in his thoughts that he wasn't paying attention to where his hands were travelling. A sudden searing pain forced him back to reality and as he recoiled his hands, yelping in pain, he realized that they had gone into a boiling pot of water!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 am
Kanda was driven out of his thoughts when he heard a loud yelp come from the kitchen. He bet everything he had it was from Shan. He got up from his seat and went into the kitchen. Sure enough, fellow slaves were crowded around the boy, placing towels on his very red hands. 'If its not one thing, its always another...' Kanda scowled i his head as he went up to them."Move." He said as the slaves looked at him then retreated a few steps. He swears, can't any of these people do anything right? He grabbed the boy by the back of his shirt them dragged him to the sink. The person maning that station quickly moved away when the master was in sight. He turned the faucet to cold water then placed Shan's hands under it so the obiviously searing pain would go away. Kanda really had no clue what he was going to do with this one here.... No clue at all...  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 am
Though the water did sort of neutralize the burning pain, it also amplified it. As a result, it was very hard for him to keep from squirming. After a short while, the burning pain was almost gone, but his hands were deformed, boiled, and a bit wrinkly. As much as he tried to look away, he couldn't help staring at the hands, as they now looked very weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 pm
Kanda held the other tightly, giving Shan a glare every once in awhile when he moved too much. When his hands seemed like the burning sensation was done, he turned off the water. He looked at the other's hands too then sighed. 'Always..' He thought as he began dragging the boy by the back of his shirt again. "All of you get back to work." He said tot he other slaves as he left the kitchen. He went into the living room and placed Shan on the couch. "Don't move." He said; more as a threat than an order as he left to get the first aid kit. When he finally found it (It was in the hallway closet), he came back and sat down next to the other. He held on to the other's wrist and began treating the burns with ointment and bandages, being as gentle as he possible could with the boy.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 pm
Shan couldn't help but enjoy the attention he was receiving from the master, but at the same time he felt guilty for letting himself get hurt in the first place. The master could have been eating dinner and thinking about more important things by now. Perhaps the reason he was so grumpy all the time was because he had such a troublesome slave in his house.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff