Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:05 pm
Welcome to the guild! (:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:24 pm
Hello everyone!

Name: Bobbi
Hobbies: drawing, video games, cosplay, collecting My Little Pony and Monster High, making cute jewelry and accessories, sleeping.

I wear mostly sweet, but I also like classic as well. I've only been into Lolita fashion since April of this year, despite knowing about it since at least 2002 or 2003. I just never had the guts to wear it. But I've mostly given up cosplaying in lieu of wearing Lolita at conventions anymore, lol. Despite being a newbie, I have a pretty decent wardrobe. I hate to see what it's going to look like a year from now! @_@!  

tehrin

Gardenia Rose

Rainbow Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 am
Name: Gardenia Rose
Occupation: Part-time university student, part-time shoe sales woman
Hobbies: Sewing, Reading, hoarding teas, BJD, theatrical make-up..

I'm a third year English major at a local university, and currently the only person I know there who is into the fashion. I found out about lolita through a video someone posted on their Gaia profile aeons ago, I never really got into the fashion until my second last year of high school, when I received my first Innocent World pieces. I do mostly wear a darker version of the classic look, but I've also done aristocrat and gothic; I plan on starting an ouji coord for some variation. I currently own one SD(60cm) sized Volks doll, who I have named Rosa.

When I wear this style of garment, it's very much a whimsical feeling, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but it is very magical.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:28 am
Yoooo. I'm Josephine Jo, 23 years old, Dutch and currently working odd jobs with aspirations to study to become an English teacher (depending on the required classes).

Hobbies of mine include making crafts, drawing, writing, reading (though I'll admit this is a very recent thing), cosplaying, watching Anime, playing video games.

I'm not an active Lolita yet, though I do have a few pieces (mostly Bodyline due to size and price). As such, I'm also not active in my local community, either. I mostly prefer Classic and Sweet Lolita, though I have some interest in Gothic (and in Punk, but I've rarely come across it). I'm very interested in learning how to work with patterns myself, since I'll then be able to make my own outfits.

Lolita's really one of the first things that interested me in a feminine style, as before I hated dresses, make-up and putting effort in appearance. I've seen quite a bit of it, but I didn't get really interested until my first introduction with a Classic dress, which was Mary Magdalene's Ekaterina Corduroy OP. Ever since, it's been my favourite brand.  

Josephine Jo

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:59 am
Welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 am
User Image

Hello there! My name is Kitten and I'm very much into Lolita fashion. I like all styles of Lolita, though only personally will wear classic / old school Lolita and sometimes sweet Lolita. I use to be a sweet Lolita back in school who went Decora once in a while. I like to draw and bake and I just adore cats. cat_smile

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 am
Welcome to The Lolita Society, Kitten!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Name: Advena Avis / Marie / Operatic Angel

Loves:

Opera, Art, Aviation, Equestrianism, Silent Films, Spaghetti Westerns, Europe, History, Ballroom Dancing, and an array of other similar pastimes.

Styles of choice: Aristocrat, Classic, Country, Sailor, and Shiro.

My favourite maker of Lolita is Juliette et Justine.

Perhaps I should indulge myself in actually purchasing from them sometime.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Advena Avis

Wrathful Seraph

39,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:32 am
Welcome Michelle! (:

Hope you're able to get that JetJ soon, then!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 pm
eek
Hello.. c:
Just call me Alice.
I'm 18.
Been into lolita for about a year.
Full time student, part time sales associate at sanrio♥.
I will be trying on my first (very simple) coord soon.
I'm a bit shy...
I hope I learn a lot from the more experience lolitas~ I see a lot on tumblr, but you can always learn more. 3nodding
Thanks for having me  

Pale Machine

Fashionable Smoker

7,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 pm
Welcome Alice! Feel free to ask questions or post photos any time! The FAQ posted in the stickies is also at your disposal. I need to update a few things in terms of brand information, but the rest of the information is still pretty up to date. (:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:11 pm
Hello ^.^ heart

Name: Jenny
Hobbies: Acting, Modeling, Eating, Blogging, smiling, laughing, living life <3

I've always been into Lolita, and I'm finally starting to build my closet ^.^ I'm still of a "closet-lolita", you could say, because I still have not had the courage to wear a full outfit yet. Im slowly easing into it. redface heart  

JennyBri

Friendly Dabbler

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

spuntino
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:28 pm
Welcome to the guild, Jenny! May your closet continue to grow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 am
Oh my, I hadn't realized that this guild is a bit stagnant as well. But that works well for me because I'm not super active on Gaia anyway. Thank you for accepting my request to join. smile

You can just call me Mumei. I'm 22 and I've been wearing lolita for about six years, starting in high school. As I tell everyone, my first coord was absolutely terrible. I didn't have a petticoat, my shoes were hideous, and I was wearing an empire waist dress which was very poor on my body type. And that was actually the second dress I bought, the first one actually didn't fit because I failed to look at the measurements. Which is why I always try to be helpful and friendly towards starting lolitas-- I clearly remember what it's like to not know much about the style and I don't see the point of turning up your nose at beginners and not helping them. We all started somewhere and we all have come a LONG way from that starting point. Anyway, I mostly wear sweet and dab in classic. I also like themes like sailor and uniform and love seeing ladies in ouji~ biggrin

As for interests, I like video games and cartoons. I'm particularly attached to Mass Effect, a space rpg shooter. From time to time, some of my friends comment that they think it's weird to wear such wonderful clothes and also like playing video games. I think it's a great combination myself lol. I love wearing lolita to picnics with my other lolita friends in Spring and early Summer~ Ah, now I want the weather to be warm. I'm graduating college this semester. Yay~

Oops! I also have a tendency to type the way I speak and end up typing more than necessary...

RogueMumei

Friendly Conventioneer

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers