Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:57 pm
The man smiled and lowered his hand before responding.
"I'm-"
He stopped and glanced towards the stairs as Akuro jumped up and slashed at his head.

The man jumped out of the way jumping back, he waved at Akuro as his bandages started unraveling, the man turned and ran down the hall, Akuro started after him but stopped and let out a small sigh as his bandages started wrapping themselves.
He reached up and rubbed his head.
"Did he get to you Lilith?" Akuro asked looking in the direction that man went.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 pm
Lilith was a bit more worried about Akuro but noticed that the man seemed harmless, after al she saw him lower his hand. He wasn't going to hurt her was he? Lilith looked after the man as he ran, she was a bit lost for words. "Umm no he..didn't get me. Who was that Akuro?" she looked at him with a concerned face.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:40 am
Akuro leaned his head to the side popping his neck before shaking his head.
"Don't worry about him," Akuro said. "If he wanted to kill me he would have done it then, let's head back to the room, and in the morning I'd like you to fetch me breakfast downstairs, I'll remain in the room, it seems I have some thinking to do."

With that Akuro started back towards the room crossing his arms, his eyes partially closing, as he allowed his mind to drift out of thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 pm
Lilith nodded and spoke in a quiet tone"Alright Akuro...". She turned to head towards the room but waited for him to walk with her. Her thoughts still revolved around that strange man she had come across. Several questions she wanted to ask. Like was that man a threat to her. What she did know was that he was a threat to her master and that was enough to make her dislike that stranger.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 am
Akuro looked at Lilith and pointed at her as the room drew closer.

"If you come across that man, leave him, don't confront him and avoid him if at all possible," Akuro said his eyes narrowing. "He's too dangerous to be taken lightly."

Akuro opened the door and walked in laying in the bed and closing his eyes, however that man stayed on his mind, he grabbed the pillow and put it over his head finding the whole matter annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:02 am
She listened to his words”Ok master...I avoid him”. She climbed ontop of the bed and curled up next to him, hugging his arm as she closed her eyes. She knew for a fact that she wasn't going to let that man near her master, even if it threatened her own well being.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:35 am
Akuro moved the pillow from his face as his ears picked up the voices outside, he glanced towards the window to see the sun was up, he moved his hand to the top of his head and let out a mild sigh.
"Bright," Akuro mumbled.
He glanced over at Lilith before reaching over and flicking her forehead.
"Lilith wake up, fulfill your orders."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:20 am
Lilith opened her eyes when he flicked her forehead and sat up rubbing where he had flicked her,”I‘m going now...be back in a short while with your breakfast”. She stood up and stretched lighty causing the huge shirt she was wearing to lean to the side and expose a bit of her shoulder. She put on some shoes and headed downstairs to get Akuro some breakfast. After a bit, she came up with two plates, one small bottle of orange juice and a small bottle of milk. His plate was filled with a variety of things like scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, sausages and hashbrowns. Her plate just had a few sausages and bacon pieces. She set them down a moment to close the curtains of the room a bit more. It was still far too early in her opinion and the light was stinging her eyes slightly. She picked up the plates and sat down on the bed, handing his plate and drink.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:13 pm
Akuro eyes went to Lilith when she stretched, he quickly averted his gaze as she left, while she was gone he let his mind wander for a moment, the man came to mind again, his eyes narrowing as he remembered the smug smile on his face.

He was broken out of his daze when Lilith returned and took the plate and the drink without a word setting it on the table next to him, he stood up from the bed and rotated his right arm before walking towards the bathroom.
"I'm taking a shower," he said before closing the door behind.
Running water could be heard from behind the door, not soon after a knock came at the door.
"Room service!"
"Lilith get that!" Akuro said. "It's probably towels or something."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:27 am
Lilith nodded lightly as Akuro went to take a shower. She sat on the edge of the bed and ate her breakfast. Her ears twitched when she heard the doorbell and she put her plate down, hearing what her master said. She stood up and stuck a bit of bacon in her mouth, heading towards the door. She tousled her hair slightly as she opened the door, taking a small sip of milk from her glass bottle.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:04 pm
A clawed hand gripped the door, the man with white hair smiled at Lilith leaning in.
"I got your towels," he said.
The man was in a bellhop uniform and his smile faded a little as he pointed at the towels behind him.
"May I come in?"
Though he asked it was obvious he wasn't leaving by the strength he used to hold the door open.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 pm
Lilith smilled at the man and her ears twitched” Thank you jus...”. She trailed off and her ears lowered as she caught sight of the clawed hand. It was that man again. What was it that he wanted? Her hands began to tremble but held the glass bottle tightly in case she'd need it as a weapon and so so it wouldn't fall to the ground and shatter . ” What is it that you want?” she spoke in a hushed tone. She looked at the man straight in the eye, awaiting his answer and try her best to keep from panicking.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 am
His eyes took on a yellow glow as he walked in pulling in the towls with him, he set them on the bed before glancing back at Lilith.
"I'm just hear to deliver some towels," he said grinning at her, his sharp teeth revealing themselves.
He turned towards her and glanced at the bathroom.
"He's so defenseless now, how easy would it be..."
He raised his clawed hand and started at it, blood was on the sleeve wrist of the uniform
"Too easy, like that bellhop was."

He grabbed the kart and started leaving the room but stopped at the door way.
"Oh, if you tell Akuro I was here I'll end his life and then I'll come after you."
His yellow eyes glowed as they widened cracking his knuckles, he closed them and grinned waving his hand.

"I'm just kidding," he said smiling. "I'll kill you first."
The man gripped the door and closed it behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:47 pm
Lilith backed up towards the bathroom, infront of the door. There was no way in hell that she'd let him kill Akuro. She then saw the blood on the sleeve of his uniform and trembled in fear slightly. Come after her? Should she be scared for her life, she knows she should but she was more scared for Akuro. "Kill me I don't carte. But If you come near my master I'll kill you... I swear," she growled lowly, for the first time ever she was serious about something. She watched him intensly as he left the room and closed the door"I'm not scared...", that was a lie of coarse, she was but she wasn't going to show it.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:05 pm
Akuro tried to walk out of the door but found something was blocking it, he pushed a little harder and rubbed the back of his head.

"Lilith, there's something blocking the door move it," Akuro said knocking on it.
He waved some steam out of face and tried the door again, noting he had to pay for it if it broke.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games