Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:35 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:33 am
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dress & Jacket!Feeling: Awake; Ready; Excited.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Bree's hand slipped beneath her pillow in the dull morning of sleep before feeling her phone give a gentle buzz along the side of her fingertips. With both mind and body prepared from last night's excitement over exactly what was happening today, she awoke with what seemed like a startled snap. Her eyelashes brushed against the crest of her now brimming cheeks whilst the amethyst irises themselves turned to the bathroom. Today was finally the day! The day she had been preparing him for for... How long had it been? Well. A while. It was definitely at least 3 or so weeks ago that he even asked for her assistance in the matter. And being a building owner, she was more than happy to help along. She slid one leg off the bed, sending her arms out forward until she could hear a satisfying pop from her elbows. These past two weeks had been relaxing yet somewhat brutal. So much sitting around had caused her to practically dive into depression - not to mention the previous conversation, if not argument, she had had with her husband those weeks ago. Her shoulders fluttered back and forth in a cringe-worthy moment of memory. Everything had turned so serious. So... So absolutely- She shook her head, allowing her now dry curls to bounce along the sides of her head and brush her neckline and upper shoulders. The bright side now was knowing she could walk and only slightly feel bruised. It had been 2 and a half weeks since her ribs had begun healing; and she felt phenomenal compared to when it happened. She glanced down, her fingertips flitting along the lining of the bed to her thigh, and grasping the edge of her shirt. The white fabric rolled easily in her grip, arching to reveal what was left of a solar system bruise.Her ivory skin had almost returned to its normal complexion, the outstanding bump of a broken rib now completely dissipated, and the coloring only a murky yellow with slight hints of purple to remind her of what it had looked and felt like. No more bandages. And only a fewer amount of pills when it hurt.

Releasing the white tank top, she stood, toes stretching and feeling along the edges of the brown carpet beneath their bed. The room was a cozy warm, and only the sleeping breath of her husband reminded her he had even been in bed next to her. She swiveled her upper half, slightly cringing and pressing a hand along the side swell of her breast, to glance over at him. Had he not gone to work this morning yet? Or maybe he was sleeping in today. He was the owner now - so he didn't have to go every day, but she knew he liked to. A lot, actually. A faint smile made its way across her lips. Honestly, he had been doing better to keep her a part of the couple that they used to be. Making sure to give her tidbits of where he was going, about when he'd be back, if he'd call her, if he wanted to have lunch with her, small surprises put in here and there... Her nostrils flared a bit as she released a prolonged exhale. Well, now was someone else's day - and if she didn't get going now, she'd be late! She delicately pushed her hands off the bed, so as not to wake the sleeping Finn, stepped across the bedroom, and made her way into the bathroom. She felt along the tank top again excitedly. Her ribs were almost fixed and she hadn't the slightest bit of morning sickness recently. 11 weeks in and she could finally say she felt good about herself - minus the small area now showing just above her underwear line. She glanced down, pausing in front of the mirror to show off exactly what she was feeling over. Though it wasn't much, it was clear that something had been forming inside of her now. Their baby - now the size of a fig - was now beginning to make itself known to the outside world along with Bree's appetite. The smile on her lips widened, the pink coloring glittering in the sunlight coming through the window.

And now... She threw off her tank top, letting it slink to the ground before giving it a gentle shove towards the closet. She didn't need to be slipping on fabric or a porcelain floor today, that was for sure! The last thing she needed was more bruising and battering. She leaned over the sink, dousing her hands in cold water to scrub along the sides of her face - removing any excess of oil from last night's sleep. Their sheets needed washing... Perhaps she'd get all the laundry done today or tomorrow. To be honest, the entire house needed a good wipe down, and she was definitely in the mood to do so. Reaching for the toothbrush, she slipped a bit of toothpaste on, and shoved it into her mouth, drying the rest of her face with the hand towel hung along the wall. Amethyst eyes gazed up to the ceiling in thought. She had thought long and hard - hehehe... - over an 'opening day' present; though still felt a bit iffy on this one. So instead, she had chosen one to be funny and one to be serious. She was sure it would get him to laugh at least a little bit; something she had been somewhat good at lately. And over the course of two weeks - she had seen him a lot. Both to talk, use his piano, and see Hakem and Tori for nice visits every so often when they weren't over here. Well, at least Tori was over here when the author wasn't.

She spit the rest of the toothpaste in, scrubbing at her tongue furiously before finishing up with a wash out of her mouth. Blegh. Now she could focus on the basics. She retreated to the closet, slipping on the specific dress she had chosen for the event today - snatching the heels just below it as well. They were a dark brown, something to give a sort of 'fall match' to her paler skin. Professional but desirable. With a firm nod and a bit of make up to her face, she grabbed one of her favorite perfumes, Twilight Woods, and sprinkled over her wrists and neck. The pregnant brunette had warned Tyrese about today. 'Don't expect too many customers. Your first day will more than likely be people wandering around to see what it looks like and asking you questions. Maybe a few pictures for the paper to signal a new opening for the building - but don't worry, you won't have to pay and I'm sure you'll have a good first week. Everyone likes visiting the beach; even in fall. It wasn't like a bar. She couldn't say he'd have at least one person a day, because, well, he wouldn't. Not unless a couple was looking for a get away or a few were taking a vacation to Soleil... Which wouldn't be much compared to the summer.

She closed the bedroom door behind her, pulling down on the latch so the door wouldn't slam and wake up the honey brunette. The best part about feeling better? She could drive herself places now. She didn't have to stifle a cry and cringe every time she straightened up behind the driver's seat, or feel panicked and hunched on the bike. And with that, she grabbed her backpack-like purse, the keys, opened the garage door, and made her way off to Amour de la Mer.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Brother Support Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

Finn groaned and rolled onto his side at feeling the bed shift. It wasn’t time to get up yet, was it? Well he wasn’t ready! He had worked all yesterday just so he could take the day off and be around to support his best friend on his big day. Not that he couldn’t have taken the day off anyways. It was a long few minutes after the other body in his bed had left that the man’s eyes finally snapped open. Oh crud! He was so, so late! He had meant to be there hours ago! Throwing himself up into a sitting position at lightning fast speed, he had to take a moment to steady himself as the room began to spin from the headrush he caused himself. It’s not like the place was going anywhere. Still, he didn’t want Ty to think that he wasn’t supportive by sleeping in all day or something! It had become a regular habit of the brunette to sleep in until at least noon on days he didn’t work, and although it still felt foreign to him, his body enjoyed it immensely. It was used to being so overworked that the extra down time gave him even more energy than he already had. When his room had finally stopped spinning, Finn pushed the covers away and slid out of bed, casually glancing at the empty space where Bree usually slept. The entire house was quiet meaning she must have gone on ahead. Even though he knew this day was coming and that Ty had asked Bree to come early, since they had been working on this together, Finn still gave a sigh of discontent at not being able to go along with her. Hadn’t even bothered to wake him up. Oh well.

Since he was already late, Finn trudged his way to the shower and turned on the hot water before throwing off his pajama pants. Stepping under the steaming water, he gave a relaxed sigh as the water massaged his muscles. Running his fingers through his hair a few times, he placed a hand over his right knee and popped the joint a few time until it felt better. He had begun thinking about getting the much needed surgery, but he hadn’t brought it up to Bree yet. They could afford it now, but he was still just a little weary. Surgery was a scary thought even though the likelihood of something going wrong was astronomical! After washing himself clean, Finn stepped out and grabbed at a towel to dry himself off. Stopping at the sink, he grabbed his pill bottle and popped in a pain killer just to be on the safe side. He didn’t want to be a bother with knee pain while it was his best friend’s day. Now the two of them could really celebrate being business owners like they were supposed to!

As he walked back into their room, stark naked and a towel over his head, his stomach roared with hunger. Hopefully Ty didn’t mind feeding him. He certainly wasn’t going to waste anymore time at home by fixing himself something quick. And with Bree already gone, it’s not like he could eat on the go; he’d have to take his bike. Luckily the road rash had cleared up and not even a bruise was left. Also lucky for him, the repairs to Sucre’s were done and it was open for business again. He had told Scott about what happened when asked why he was changing the shop already. The guy was a wholesome, old fashioned guy and looked almost betrayed when he saw Finn doing repairs. After knowing what happened though, he agreed that Finn made the right call to change out the front counter and watched the shop while they all went camping.

Tossing his towel over the dresser, Finn grabbed his clothes and lazily put them on as he yawned. Waking up so quickly, he was starting to go back into that exhausted, tired mode. His body wanted to go back to sleep even though he knew he had somewhere to be. After he was fully dressed, tugging lightly at the overshirt he had on, he opened the bedroom door that had been closed and jogged his way down the stairs. Into the kitchen he went, grabbing his keys, wallet and phone as he moved towards the fridge. Poor Bree, couldn’t have the Monster he was pulling out of the fridge right now. Icy cold and fizzing with drinkable anticipation. Yeah~. As he walked out of the kitchen, he swiped up his helmet near the garage and pushed open the door. Shoving the can into his pocket, he straddled the seat of his bike as he opened the garage door and kicked up the kickstand before rolling the bike out into their driveway. Stopping to put his helmet on and closed the garage door, he turned the ignition and peeled out to head towards the beach.

[EXIT]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:35 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sunshiny Day! ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $1171.70

Finn got up rather early this morning, one of the few days he had being used to sleeping in. But after two days of barely going to work he figured he should check up on things and make sure the new renovations were holding up. Rolling out of bed as quietly as possible so not to disturb his wife in case she was still sleeping, he shuffled towards their bathroom and turned on the shower. With the sun shining in, he checked his phone as he stripped out of his pajamas to check the weather. It looked like it was going to be a great day! Good, last night had been rough, driving back in the rain. Shuffling under the hot water, he sighed happily as a smile came to his face, washing his body and hair before getting out. Cracking his knee a few times, he wrapped a towel around his lower half before grabbing his pill bottle and popping a pain pill into his mouth. Filling the cup on the counter with water, he swallowed the water and pill before walking out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. Since it was such a nice day, he’d dress a little more casually than usual. Finn prided himself on looking good, but he could still pull off casual with style! Grabbing his clothes, he tossed his towel aside and got dressed before grabbing his wallet, keys and phone. Jogging down the stairs, he held his phone out as he sent his wife a good morning text.

“Good morning beautiful~. I went to work, but I should be home pretty early. I left a cup of water on the bathroom counter in case you get a little sick. I’ll also bring home some candy for you, unless you wanna join me for lunch. I love you and hope to see you soon <3”

Slipping his phone into his pocket, he grabbed his helmet and walked into the kitchen to grab a Monster from their fridge. He couldn’t drink it on the go, but he could once he got to work. Hearing the meow of the wide awake Dime, the honey brunette almost forgot the cute mascot of his store! "C'mon buddy, you can come too of course," he said as he swiped up the cat into his arms. Slipping the can into his pocket, he made his way out to the garage, opening the large door so he could back out. The moment he did he was glad that the visor of his helmet was tinted so his eyes wouldn’t be blinded by the sunlight. Backing out of his garage, he closed the big garage door before revved the engine and back out of his driveway.

[EXIT]

OOC; Oh for the love of- Sorry for all the damn quotes! >0<
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:03 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: A Little Old & Cold!Feeling: Flattered; Happy; Exhausted.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Finally. She had made it home. With an elongated yawn, she turned to look at the man next to her - only now able to get in the entirety of his broken look. Poor thing... She sympathetically sucked in her lip, chewing on it as she glanced up at her house, pulling her keys from the ignition. It had been a split decision to bring him here, but she felt it was a better decision than letting him to the wrath of the blondes and his child. Sure, Sela might be worried - assuming Lilian told her what's wrong; which, hopefully, she won't. But... She sighed again, running her hand over her face and along her curls. Was he awake? She unlatched the door, pushing it open and stepping out to walk around to his side.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sunshiny Day! ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $1171.70

Finn pulled up into the driveway right behind Bree, just as she was getting out of the car. What great timing coming from Uptown. Throwin down the kickstand, he tore off his helmet and let it hang from one of the handle bars of the steering column. “Babe!” he called as he set Dime down so he could roam around until they went inside. Dime was a mostly indoor cat since Finn got a hold of him, but he was let out every once in a while. Getting off his bike, he turned off the engine and pulled his keys from the ignition. “Hey Birdy, let me help you,” he said as he jogged up beside her and beat her to the passenger door where Ty was. Opening the door, he got a good look at the hospital gown clad man and sighed heavily. He looked terrible! Shouldn’t he still be at the hospital if he was this bad off? Leaning into the car, he took hold of one of his arms and wrapped it around his shoulders as he coiled his own arm around Ty’s torso. “Alllllright…” Finn huffed as he pulled the man to his feet, clutching him tightly so he didn’t fall. “Let’s get you in the house so you can rest,” he added as he looked towards Bree to open the door for them. “Maybe Bree will be able to cook dinner for all of us, otherwise you might be stuck with my cooking.” He wasn’t terrible, but Bree was far better than he was. Helping the man through the door, he groaned as he set him on the couch, kind of wishing they had a spare room at a time like this. Once he had Ty settled, he turned back to Bree, coming up to her and gathering her into his arms. “I broke my phone cause I was so worried about you,” he mumbled into her hair. “You want me to help you into a bath?”

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤
( ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:59 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey; Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
De La Mer/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese couldn't recall how he ended up at the Teagan household when he woke up disoriented and with his medication wearing off. In fact, the wolf couldn't remember most of the previous day, if it wasn't a blank patch in his memory it was blurry and with no conversations he might of had coming to mind. He remembered being dragged inside by Finn, mostly because it was agonising and he absolutely did not want to be touched for the rest of the night after that- nor had he wanted to eat. He'd just fallen asleep again, coming to with the moon shining into his face from the windows. How he'd gotten here and what he'd done before now were the least of his problems when waking up in the dead of night, the two immediate issues were being in increasing pain and discomfort and having a full bladder without even knowing where he was at the time; he tried to get up, looked for crutches and medicine bottles, desperately needing both, and made as much of a scramble for them as he could. This was probably the reason he was advised to stay in the hospital, there was a button for him to get help. The wolf managed to swallow the pills dry, after a painful struggle to even sit up. However, for the issue of getting to the bathroom he required assistenece. And after somehow getting Finn...

It was embarrassing to linger on the next morning as he woke up shortly after sunrise. He hadn't sat down to pee since he was potty training. So as he laid there, the medication not quite the same as what he was being given at the hospital, he was quite awake and able to think. He picked at his hospital gown, his blanket hanging half way to the floor. He didn't dare trying to get it, screw that, he didn't even need it. He realized he was going to need a lot of help for a while. He stared at the sling on his right arm, the cast on his right leg...the brace on his left wrist, touched the bandaging around his head and particularly on his right side. The rest were just cuts and bruises, but the wolf still gave a small sigh in the silence of the early morning. He wanted to go home. Not wanting to wake up the married couple, he turned his head towards the couch and just waited with his thoughts for someone to wake up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia

tokyoloverTM"

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
BATMAN! ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $1171.70

Finn was up early this morning, letting his wife and brother sleep in as long as they possibly wanted. Bree needed the rest after having been out all night and Ty, of course he needed the rest being as broken as he was. It had been a while since he got up early so the man needed a moment to readjust, sitting on the edge of the the recliner he had slept in all night, for Ty’s sake, for a moment. He didn’t mind it, the guy needed the help and he was sure asking Bree to help in certain areas would be far more embarrassing than asking him. The honey brunette was happy to lend a hand. Jogging up the stairs to give Bree a loving kiss to her cheek, he meandered his way back down the stairs and right into the kitchen to start cooking for everyone. No need for anyone to go straining themselves when he was the least broken of the bunch. Well, Bree wasn’t broken but after all that had apparently happened the day before he didn’t want her doing too much. She needed to catch up on her rest. Grabbing things that he’d need to make an extra special breakfast this morning, he could vaguely hear rustling coming from the living room and paused in his preparations to go check on the man on their couch. He looked...Out of it. “Hey man, how ya feelin’ this morning?” he asked as he plopped himself on the edge of their coffee table. “If you’re in pain, I can give you one of my pain meds too.” There was no harm in offering. He got a steady supply from the doctors for now to help him be able to walk, probably getting more once he had his operation. Finn looked at his best friend with concerned eyes, giving his form a once over before returning his gaze to the man’s face. “I’m also making breakfast for everyone if you wanna stick around for it, or if you just wanna go home…” he trailed off, knowing Bree would be upset if Ty was taken home while she was sleeping. “I mean I can take you, but you know Bree. She’ll want to say goodbye and stuff.”

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:55 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

✗ Aubrey; Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
De La Mer/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese didn't hear Finn approach, he was too lost in thought until the ex athlete sat on the coffee table and asked how he was. Ty gave it some thought, sparing a glance at the honey brunette after successfully guessing what look he'd see on the man's face. He nodded that he was okay and shook his head to refuse more medication, his wouldn't wear off for another two hours. On the note of going home, his lips thinned before he turned away once again. He still wasn't ready to think about moving, although he was mildly uncomfortable laying down like this. Sighing, he made the effort to sit up, "Go about your day, I'm alright."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia

tokyoloverTM"

oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games