Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm
If you wish upon a star....
Alice McHatter

User Image
Alic smiled softly at his evident hunger."Eat you seem hungry,"she said undisturbed by the fact she just got hot teas on her. In fact, Alice kicked off her shoes and gracefully stuck her feet under her watching him intently for a few moments. After, she spoke," Roland as my slave you are forced to comply to my will as your own, and for that I thank you. As your mistress i promise you something things. For one you will never starve, will not be locked up like an animal, or treated of like one. Most of all you are my responsibility if you hurt its my job to take care of you, if you fear its my job to comfort you as much as possible, and above all i swear i will never lay a hand upon you." After saying all this Alice gave him a reassuring yet impish smile and stuck out her pinky on her hand extending it to him,"I pinky promise."

Someday it could come true

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
Ian

Ian was not quite sure of what to say now. In a way, it was easier when she could not understand him, that way he would not have to keep up conversation. On the other hand, it was nice to have someone to talk to. "Well, I guess I'll have to be careful about when to give you sugar." He stretched, leaning back in his chair. "By the way, are you good with your nose?"

Rolond

Rolond glanced at Alice before tearing into the chicken. He wolfed it down, then swallowed the apple juice. Licking his lips, he looked back at Alice, extremely grateful. He listened as Alice spoke, not knowing how to respond. None of his other masters had ever promised him anything. Some were fair, some were horrid, some were brats, but none of them were like Alice. He tilted his head and wondered how long she would have him.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 pm
"I thought that was one of the things Xeoni said to you? I guess not. And yes, I am." Lixini smiled brightly, her eyes peering around the room. Her fingers combed through her hair carefully.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:50 pm
Ian

Ian nodded. She is good with her nose. That may come in handy. "How are you with blood? You don't get queezy do you? At the sight of blood or death?" He loped the question was not to weird. His Vacation was soon to be over and would have to return to work as a crime scene investigator / detective.

Player Advisor

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:51 pm
Alice McHatter

User Image
Alice watched as thoughts fluttered across Roland's mind. Getting up Alice moved over to the piano sitting on the bench and looking out the window. As she began to daydream waiting for him to finish, Alice mindlessly ran her fingers over the keys.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:16 pm
"No. I am not." Lixini said simply, her ears twitching.

{--gah! one liner! I hate this--}  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Ian

Ian nodded again, "Well tomorrow, I have to go to work. I'll leave you here, but there will be times I will come to fetch you. I work with solving crimes and we are at a shortage of sent hounds. I may need you to come along sometimes to find and follow a sent. If that's alright with you." He figured it best to be strait and truthful with her and not to hide the fact that she would have to do some nasty work.

Rolond

Finishing his meal, Rolond became aware of a light tune coming from a piano. He looked up at Alice. She looked quite peaceful sitting there in front of the piano. Rolond was happy listening to the tune.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Lixini nodded, understanding. Although, using hounds to do anything didn't make sense to her, she didn't say so, since that was only her opinion. Her fingers grazed the table, as she thought for a moment.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:28 pm
Alice McHatter

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:42 pm
Ian

Ian thought for a moment, before getting up. "Well, I think that's about it, so if you can find anything to do, feel free. I'm not going to give you a strict schedule, so you can have time for yourself." he went into the garden to tend to it. He was not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.

Rolond

Rolond was slightly disappointed when Alice stopped playing the piano, but complied when she said to follow her. Uniform time? Sounds interesting.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:15 pm
Lixini nodded, looking around the kitchen. She looked out the window to see the time, and chose to start on a dinner-as it could take several hours to make what she planned on doing. She pulled out a large pot, filling it halfway up with water and putting it on the stove. Flinging a pinch of salt in, she started it up, and began to wait for it to boil.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:06 pm
Alice McHatter

User Image
Clapping her hands the men immediately fell silent."you new dress-up doll is here,"she told the men pushing Roland forward."Have fun,"She said flouncing out watching Roland get swept up in rulers, men,fabrics.

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:43 pm
Ian

Ian sat in his garden, the plants freshly watered and happy. He heard movement in the kitchen and figured Lixini was working on dinner. He was grateful to have picked a pet who was savvy in the kitchen. Even more so that she could invent a device to translate what they said into each others language.

Rolond

Rolond looked back at Alice as the two talkative men dragged him in and began fluttering about him with many odd objects he had never seen before. What sort of torture was this?! When the two were finished, Rolond was left with a light head and a twisted stomach. He would never again try to watch something or someone who moved as quickly and erratically as these two did.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:29 pm
{--Dearest made a role play/writing guild! JOIN! ...please... Here it is!--}

Lixini moved the refrigerator as she waited for the water to boil, taking out several vegetables and chopping them finely. As the water finally came to a boil, she flung them in, and went back to searching the fridge.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 pm
Alice McHatter

User Image
As the men finished they dragged him into the room where Alice was sitting waiting for her approval on her job.Staring at him wide-eyed Alice clapped her hands in happiness,"Oh he looks wonderful." And indeed he did in his black pants and short sleeved collared white dress shirt. The outfit was accented with the houses emblem of a blue rose in flames on the back and was wonderfully elegant.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces