Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:49 pm
Yu Kanda

☯Talk to my blade..It is my keeper and my seeker from this corrupted cursed world..☯
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

(Lucky!><)

"Enjoy your meal master." The maid bowed lightly then left Kanda to eat in peace. He only gave a tch as his answer as he started to eat his soba noodles. He really had an addiction to the stuff. But right now, he didn't really pay attention to the rich taste or the lovely green tea he was given. His mind kept wandering back to Shan. He wanted to know his answer...AND IT WAS DRIVING HIM CRAZY!!!!!!! He was so impatient....He wasn't used to giving people time to answer...But this boy...he had to use every single drop of his will power not to get his mugen and point it at his throat to get a quick answer. He was goign to lose it...That was all there was to it.

With a heavy sigh, he tried his hardest to clear his mind. Though whether it was working or not, Kanda could not tell. When he finally finished his food. He got up from the table and headed to the study. "Oi Shrimp." Kanda said, used to just calling him that. "You got my answer or not? Why do you feel threatened by Meili?" He closed the door behind hima nd sat down next to Shan. Crossing his chest, he looked at the boy intently with his scowling face as he waited impatiently.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm
Shan was really stuck. He didn't know what he should say, much less what he wanted to say. The dinner time went by a little too quickly. There was no doubt that the master would explode. In fact, he was already on the borderline of impatience and pure anger. After a few attempts to talk, he just gave up and waited for the inevitable.

Just a little while ago, Nezushi had collected some cotton to stuff his ears with. Being a mouse, his ears were definitely sensitive. Preferring to stay with Shan than to go into hiding, he had to be able to protect his ears from a soon-to-be human shout.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:37 pm
Yu Kanda

☯Talk to my blade..It is my keeper and my seeker from this corrupted cursed world..☯

The last of his patience was being tested as he watched this boy; a vein slightly bulging as the grip on of his hands tightened on his forearms. And Shan's reluctance to talk was only making it worse. This boy was going to drive him crazy!!

"For heavens sake! Its just a questio!" He yelled as he closed his eyes and started to grind his teeth together. Keeping his anger in check was hard...The black-haired amn was going to lose his mind! "Why..are you having so much freaking trouble with this..? Its not that hard of a question..." He said as calmly as he could, though he was failing miserably.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:57 pm
Shan flinched and wished he could run. He felt utterly small in the presence of the master. Tears of fear were starting to creep up at his eyes, which he had to close. He was afraid again, and in the fear his legs were threatening to make him collapse. He wanted so much to fall down and never get back up.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:10 pm
Yu Kanda

'Oh geez..now I made him cry...' Kanda thought as he tried not to roll his eyes. This boy had no backbone what-so-ever. But he didn't want this reaction...Alll he wanted was an answer to his question. Great...Not the young man was starting to feel bad. With a heavy sigh, Kanda looked away from Shan and pondered on what to do. He wasn't used to this kin of situation. His eyes would revert back to the boy and a heavy, dramatic sigh would come from his lips everytime he looked at him. Why couldn't he keep his freaking anger in check? Why was he even thinking these thoughts?! Man! This boy was effecting him more then Kanda knew.

After some time, he hesitantly reached out his hand and lighly patted the boy in what he hoped was some kind of comfort. He looked away from the boy's face as his own face was starting to turn red from the action. "You're such a wimp...Don't cry stupid. You look horrible when you cry.." This made him blush even more. Kanda wasn't very good and expressing his feelings. He would rather show them in action and usually that feeling was anger or cockiness.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:53 pm
"I... I'm not crying," Shan said, trying to dry his eyes, but to no avail. "Something just got in my eyes, that's all. It is a little dusty in here and you were shouting at me. Of course some dust probably flew into my eyes." Tears were still in the making and threatening to escape his eyes. He was still scared, even though the master had calmed down a little. When was the last time he had cried in front of the master? He didn't remember at all. It didn't matter. It was all the same. Crying was just a reminder that he wasn't as strong as he was supposed to be. After all, slaves were those of this country who didn't meet regulations of strength.

Yes, no matter what the lady who came here had a better chance at winning the master's heart. As much as Shan wanted to deny that, he could only acknowledge it as the truth. After all, the lady was not a slave and she was a female. How many men in the world would love another one? Not many, and it wasn't likely that the master would anyway. Therefore, Shan almost didn't stand a chance in winning against the woman named Meili. Besides, the master at least addressed her by her own name. That alone was somewhat threatening.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:39 pm
Yu Kanda

Another sigh escaped the black-haired man’s lips at the boy’s excuse to his tears. “I told you this a thousands times already…you’re a terrible liar. I can see right through that face of yours like an open book.” Kanda removed his hand from Shan’s head and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “Why are you lying to me about crying? Did I scare you that much?”

(Ugh….this post sounds horrible to me…..____. Sorry>.>’’)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 pm
(I actually like this post. :3)

Knowing that it was no use to lie again, Shan just nodded. He was trying very hard not to break down into a sobbing mess. He wondered what was going to happen next. Above all, he just wanted to leave and keep away from the master until all was calm.

Even now, though the master was calmer, Shan was still very afraid. He was still shaken by the master's anger and reaction to the simulated drunkeness. The sound of the master's voice still rang in his ears, and had no hint of going away any time soon.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Yu Kanda

(Really?:3 Yay! And sorry for the wait! Ugh to school!!DX)

Kanda sighed as he stayed quiet. The boy seemed shaken up...And he had no clue how to help. So instead of tryign to help, he stayed still and waited for the other to calm down. In a sense, he guessed he was helping. Maybe syaing nothing was the best help Kanda could give Shan right now.

He watched the boy intently and just stayed still. This kinda reminded him of meditation. But instead of his eyes closed and him clearing his mind, he was just watching a boy to talk to him. Yep, he could definitely do this...hopefully.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 pm
There was a strange silence that was almost too awkward to describe. He wanted to break the silence, but he couldn't. There was nothing to say, nothing that he wanted the master to know. Since the master wasn't saying anything either, it seemed all they could do was stare at each other.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:45 am
Yu Kanda

(Crazy! I'm sorry for the wait! I'm back now!)

Alright..Now it was getting awkward. Kanda had to finish how to make this less on the silent side. But how could he do that? The guy wasn't exactly known for conversation....or talking....or socializing willingly....So what could he siggest to make this boy say something...?

"Hey. You want food? I'm starving." Even though he ate just an hour before, Kanda could go for another snack. Plus Shan hasn;t eaten anything probably and Kanda didn't want him fainting or getting sick again. Its happened too many times already. So with that in mind, The long-haired man got up and looked at Shan. "So lets go. Come on."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 pm
(No problem!)

Shan just shook his head. "I'm not hungry," he said, though he was afraid of the master's reaction. He closed his eyes and braced himself for an angry voice. He counted the seconds that passed, waiting. Maybe he should have thought about what to say before he said it. Of course, anything he said probably would irritate the master anyway.

He wished the master would just leave already, or at least allow him to leave. It seemed that they were alone for too long and that made Shan very uncomfortable. But if he said what was on his mind, he might be punished. Scratch that. If he spoke his mind, he would surely be punished.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:51 pm
This boy was always trying to test the his patient...Kanda was trying to be freaking nice to the other! The least he could do was show some gratitude or stop acting like a quiet, scared mouse. And the question rises again: Why did he fall for this boy? Why? There was girls who would kill to eat with him. Mayeb that was what is compelling Kanda to Shan...He didn’t act like the others he was so used too. “Do what you want..” He scowled out before turnign on his heel and leaving the study. Breath...He can finally breath. The air always feel constricted whenever he was with Shan. Like his heart was being squeezed by an invisible hand...

Okay, time to get some meditation in. Screw food right now. He was hungry, but changed his mind. It was a free country. The black-haired indivisual could do what he wanted. Rihgt now, he needed to relax his nerves and mind. And the only way he can do that was training or meditation. Meditation sounded inviting but fighting sounded tempting..Maybe he will practice a bit with Mugen once his meditation was complete. It would certainly help brighten his mood a bit at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:57 pm
Shan sighed in relief and sat down. He wasn't sure if he could take any more of the master's questions. Maybe he should stop bothering the man. It would be better for both of them if he stopped acting like himself. It was troublesome in the first place, and it always will be. There was no denying it.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 am
(Crazy!!! I missed you so much and I am so so so sorry for leaving this rp behind!D: Please forgive me>.<)

'.....Maybe I should have been nicer...' With a sigh, Kanda closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind. Right now he was in the dojo, meditating to calm with anger. The male was really trying...He was...He wanted Shan to not fear him...or at least be comfortable around him...But all his efforts seemed to be in vain...It made him tired.

'Still...He's one of a kind...' He thought before shaking his head. 'Alright. Clear your mind....clear it...' He breathed in and out; doing his best to make his mind a blank slate. The only problem was everytime he tried, his mind wandered to Shan...Shoot....How did Kanda get so obsessive of the little slave?  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff