Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:21 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25351056 Val is available to rp, if anyone interested in rping with me still

I'm going to be gone the last few days of this day change, but would Val be interested in meeting up with this hot corpse?

I would think Val would be interested in meeting him or bumping into him in town.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:23 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Rhun Tolihzeh

Sounds good! I'm going Sword Coast Drow, so drow and surface elves don't really have a good relationship where he is from (so he's going to be trepidatious.) Any preference on where to meet?
(I think we are in different time zones, so I may or may not be awake when you reply.)

While where Ayluin is from they are just 'mysterious' but no problems so far xD Nor is he violent either way. Going to be interesting for both lol. At work right now (8:21am) until 5pm, then weekly dinner at grams but I might be able to reply using mobile. Otherwise a few hours later πŸ˜… This is only on Wednesday though. (I kind of forgot yesterday that it was Tuesday already >.> )  

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:48 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Rhun Tolihzeh

Sounds good! I'm going Sword Coast Drow, so drow and surface elves don't really have a good relationship where he is from (so he's going to be trepidatious.) Any preference on where to meet?
(I think we are in different time zones, so I may or may not be awake when you reply.)

While where Ayluin is from they are just 'mysterious' but no problems so far xD Nor is he violent either way. Going to be interesting for both lol. At work right now (8:21am) until 5pm, then weekly dinner at grams but I might be able to reply using mobile. Otherwise a few hours later πŸ˜… This is only on Wednesday though. (I kind of forgot yesterday that it was Tuesday already >.> )

I'll post sometime in my morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:50 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25351056 Val is available to rp, if anyone interested in rping with me still

I'm going to be gone the last few days of this day change, but would Val be interested in meeting up with this hot corpse?

I would think Val would be interested in meeting him or bumping into him in town.

Cool. So where would they like to meet? Isa doesn't really do restaurants much, but he could be out running random errands.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:02 am
XxXZephyr_SkyXxX
Rhun Tolihzeh
XxXZephyr_SkyXxX
Hello everyone! I’m here to offer up Rowan or Freya strictly for PLOTTING only as I am unable to do any real posting. smile

Hey haven't seen you for a while smile I have been curious about Ayluin and Rowan, meet up again and stuff lol. ^^

Oh absolutely! We’ll definitely have to plan for them to meet up again! biggrin

We sure should! Get them together again sometime lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:34 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood

Cool. So where would they like to meet? Isa doesn't really do restaurants much, but he could be out running random errands.

Idk......i would say maybe Neon Lights (because Val hasn't been there and Isa works there), but i think it may be too early for clubbing. lol!  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:48 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood

Idk......i would say maybe Neon Lights (because Val hasn't been there and Isa works there), but i think it may be too early for clubbing. lol!

They could meet on the street beforehand and he could invite her over to the club?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:04 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood

They could meet on the street beforehand and he could invite her over to the club?

yeah..that's sounds like a plan.....they could meet beforehand then they could hang out at somewhere or the club? I didn't look at the weather before suggesting the club. lol! Maybe somewhere else like the cafe would be better for a rainy day?  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:48 pm
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood

yeah..that's sounds like a plan.....they could meet beforehand then they could hang out at somewhere or the club? I didn't look at the weather before suggesting the club. lol! Maybe somewhere else like the cafe would be better for a rainy day?

If they do the cafe, they could just meet there. He would only be there to buy something for his daughter, but that works.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:18 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood
Katze Allemon-Schatten
AwkwardGirlhood

If they do the cafe, they could just meet there. He would only be there to buy something for his daughter, but that works.

okay. Sound good to me. Could you start?  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:33 pm
My new guy is available
Mickey
He can be anywhere, but it's likely he will be in Pasadena setting up his house  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:33 pm
Hello ^^

I'm kinda new but I'm seeking people who Lin Jixue can interact with.  

Falling Scattered Petals

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:02 pm
Stryker is still available for interaction. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:40 pm
Looking for someone to spark an interest with my hybrid character named Marcus.  

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:17 pm
π”Έπ•§π•’π•šπ•’π•“π•π•–
Been a while since I've gotten anyone out there. I'm willing to use one for now, whoever is the first claimed. I'll freely do any plotting you may have in mind, though. You can click on their png to see their profile, btw.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games