Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saturday Work ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

Finn smiled at her sweetly as he took the bandages from the counter and settling his spoon back into his mostly milk filled bowl. “Of course,” he replied as he sat up a little straighter and leaned forward to begin wrapping her up. Each time he had to wrap them around her chest, his chest came to brush against her back, his chin partially settling over her shoulder so he could see. His calloused fingers passed by her skin every few moments, being sure to wrap them tight enough to help her heal, but not to the point of pain. When he was finished, he smoothed a hand over her back to make sure they were secure and proper before leaning back in his seat. “There we go, all done.” He leaned over her back once more, before she had the chance to put her clothes back on, and kissed her cheek. Turning towards his finished cereal, he picked up the bowl and walked over to the sink. “Ya wanna take the bike today, since it’s nice out?” he asked over his shoulder as he rinsed out the bowl.

About the same time, Dime finally came padding his way into the kitchen. Giving a soft, attention grabbing meow, he curled around Bree’s ankles; making sure to rub his soft, thick fur against her. His tail swished around excitedly because he knew that when they got ready to go, it meant he was going too. Out of the house! Adventure abound at his Master’s work. He’d have to be zipped up in Finn’s jacket, but at least he’d be able to go out.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:40 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: s**t post is shitty. sweatdrop Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Content; Satisfied.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She held still as he did so - occasionally glancing down between his chin hovering over her shoulder and his hands working their way across her chest. Over and over, each bandage was placed neatly above the other, an occasional painful tug given to her side to make sure they would stay in place. Gentle yet rough, making sure with all his might that she was still okay even after he pulled away. She slipped the white tank top back down her thin, pale stomach and reached for the plaid shirt once again. Sliding one sleeve on at a time, her eyes glanced back down at the cat suddenly at her feet. Her lips rose to a smile, her eyes doing much of the same. Dime... Her little baby boy~. She leaned down tenderly to scoop him up, feeling along his fur and cradling him to the upper area of her chest. "As long as you're careful..." She looked back to Finn. She'd wait until he was finished and ready to go, but for now she'd stay around and enjoy the presence around her. She followed behind him, leaning on his back in a loving notion.

Though she had to wonder, what family was Tyrese bringing in. And on top of that... She'd be able to see if his blue hair really was natural granted they were from the same side of the tree. She exhaled a cool breath, stroking her fingers along the cat's ear and gently kissing his head. "You want to come with Mommy and Daddy today~?" She whispered to him, pursing her lips with a smile.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feeling a weight on his back, Finn blinked a few times before casting a glance over his shoulder to look at her. Dime was wrapped up in her arms, his tail curling around her elbow and purring loud enough to be heard even by Finn. The man couldn’t help the tender smile that came to his lips at the sight. He loved his tiny family that way it was right now, but he was just as excited to expand it. Dime really was like their son. They had to feed him, groom him, make sure he was taken to the vet if he got sick; similar things you do with a normal child. Not exact, but similar in ways. Slowly turning to face her, he wrapped his arms around her and embraced her tightly. “I love you, so much…” he whispered lovingly before brushing curls aside and kissing her forehead. Looking down at her, his golden eyes stared into her purple swirling eyes before letting his gaze shift further down to the cat curled up in her arms. Giving him an endearing ruffle of his fur, he smiled. “We can take the car if you prefer, I don’t mind,” he stated casually as he leaned back over to make sure to turn off the faucet.

Dime mewled as he was picked up, settling into her arms and beginning to pur happily. His tail passed along her arm a few times before wrapping around her elbow. He continued to pur even as a rough hand was brought against his head. Each eye closed as his hand moved along his head before it was gone and he shook his head. His ears twitched a few times before he was settled back and comfortable again. The cat’s head suddenly came up to the feeling of fingers scratching along his fur, eyes closing. In response to her voice, Dime meowed.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:29 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Content; Satisfied.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Admittedly, she felt a little antsy when he leaned across and hugged her. Maybe it was just the bad vibes over the last days still telling her 'don't act like everything is the same again'. But she tried not to let it bother her, leaning forward against his chest where her head could lie on the dip between his shoulder and neck. She didn't look up at him, letting his gaze go amiss while she watched their cat. Such a cute little thing since day one. "I love you too..." She started, a little louder now as she cleared her throat. Whatever the case, she was hungry and wanted to get out of here. "And it's up to you. I don't mind either way." She laughed quietly at his mew, nuzzling the spot just between his ears. "That's right baby...~ You can come out with us today. I'm not sure I can let you around drinks... But Daddy will take you to the candy shop across the street. Mommy will even get you a nice little snack after work." Of course, she knew he probably only knew key words with what they were associated with... But still. She could at least pretend while she spoke in her cooing baby voice. She pulled gently away from Finn, heading towards the front door. "Can you grab my purse then..?" She asked, opening the garage door.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

“We’ll take the car, that way you can keep the baby bundled up,” he joked, poking fun at the way she was cradling their cat. Smiling at her backside as she walked away, talking sweetly to their cat, he chuckled softly to himself as he made to follow her. It was only when she asked him to grab her purse that he stopped. “Oh, sure,” he muttered as he looked around for it. Taking several seconds to scour the living room for it, he finally found it hanging from the coat rack not too far from the front door. Taking note of where it was, he jogged back upstairs to get his keys, wallet and phone before making his way back down. Snatching the purse from the rack, he swiftly made his way out the garage door behind his wife. Walking over to the passenger side of the car, he unlocked her door and opened it for her. “Milady~” he cooed as he motioned for her to take her seat. After she, and all her limbs, were safely in the car, he closed the door behind her. Briskly walking around the front of the car, he unlocked his door and climbed into the driver’s seat. “Here ya go,” he said as he handed Bree’s purse over to her. Placing the key in the ignition, he started the car, opened the large garage door behind them and backed out onto the street; making sure to avoid his scratched up bike.

[EXIT]

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:34 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Content; Satisfied.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

She snorted softly to herself, brushing her hand along the underside of Dime's chin. Of course she treated him like a baby. He was her baby - and still would be even after their real baby was born. Well, not real per say, but more so human baby. She stopped off the step, glancing over at the familiar car sitting in the garage. Her parents had been absolutely generous to give them the car for practically nothing. Of course, Finn had insisted on paying them back - and they still refused; over and over. She smiled slightly to herself. It wasn't as if they couldn't afford a car, but she knew for a fact she'd have to pry Finn's hands away from the handlebars if it trading it in. Besides, it was more of a gift from her 'grandmother' than anything else. She sighed, now completely mentally distracted until Finn swept by her, purse in hand. Right. They were leave. She shook her head, curls bouncing along her head as she made her way over to the opened door. "Thank you, kind sir..~" She murmured, dropping her bottom down carefully into the seat first before tucking her legs in - the left first before the other. Eugh...

She had to admit, no matter how she was feeling, it just felt good to sit. Maybe she'd settle down on a bar stool behind where she usually stood this time. There was indeed one back there, she just never used it. But today, she wanted to at least look kind and good for Tyrese and his family. The excitement of meeting them came back a bit; mainly over the fact that she was being accepted and introduced to someone that she thought she'd never touch - and was slowly becoming really good friends with. She smiled, leaning her head back against the seat as he drove off.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:55 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑧
( ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:09 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Sleeping Light.Feeling: Sick; Drowsy.Money: $1055.50〗⊙

Bree woke with a start. Well, more tumbled and rolled off the bed in a sudden gasp of wide awake morning sickness. She grit her teeth, eyes painfully squeezing shut at the jolt of energy from smacking her entire weight into her feet on the rug beneath their bed. Mother- She bit her bottom lip as hard as she could, canines digging into the corners to create small divots as she bolted to the restroom. She'd have to ignore the rib pain for now. If she didn't, there was a very large possibility they'd see any and all she ate from yesterday spewed all over the floor - and that alone would more than likely bring on several more hurls. She pushed the white door to the bathroom open, shoving herself past all obstacles of clothing and to the toilet where she quickly sank to her knees, throwing her head into the basin. Although she didn't see it, the smell and sound of splashing was enough to tell her something had actually come up beside stomach acid and spit this time. It was a terrifying relief; both disgust and joy of knowing her child had gotten some sort of nutrition from what she had been eating. Even if it really only consisted of fried pickles, nachos, and a breakfast plate she had a few days ago. Her stomach growled in irritation, throwing a rolling thunder up to her throat as another rain of throw up came to shower down on the toilet water.

She did this four or five times before calming, swallowing as much as she could with a gentle pant to the open air. The smell of her breath from the escapade was foul - curls mashed up against her slightly perspired cheeks. It had been intense for some reason - but nothing completely out of the ordinary. She needed some sort of remedy to this. Maybe vitamins... Or a quick google search of foods that reacted well with growing babies in the womb. She would imagine something liquid would do best; as well as be best for when it came back up. The tile stung cool against her skin, shimmering with sunlight beneath her while the walls remained mostly shadowed in darkness from her failure of turning the lights on. Slowly her amethyst swirling eyes lulled to the side, over to the brown side of the sink counter. Gruh...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Lazy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

Finn had been dead asleep. It was becoming a joy to sleep in now, even if it had only been for a couple of days. The night before just, bothered the hell out of him and when they finally came home, he wanted to do nothing but relax. Of course, he relaxed with is wife in toe, but he hadn’t been in much of a mood to do a whole lot when they arrived home. He was lucky to have found someone that could do the work he wanted and in a relatively quick time frame. The store would only have to be closed for two weeks, but that was still a big hit to the new business owner. It annoyed him immensely to have to do such extensive repairs after just getting the shop. Okay, he didn’t have too, but he wanted too.

However, he was given a slight jolt to the sound of something disgusting happening in the bathroom. Snorting and rolling over to face the bathroom, he blinked a few times as he stared at the darkened silhouette of his wife. Morning sickness. Tired and not fully awake, the brunette groaned softly to himself as he pushed the covers off him and threw himself into a sitting position. It took a few long seconds before he was standing, stretching out his body and watching his world spin as he made his way towards the bathroom. Stumbling his way there, Bree was already finished by the time he clicked on the light. She looked utterly defeated as the lights came on and he was able to get a better view of her. Walking to the sink, he grabbed the small glass that usually sat beside the sink for those late night needs of water so he didn’t have to walk up and down the stairs. Turning on the faucet, he filled the glass with water, turned off the sink and came up beside her. “Here,” he said, he voice cracking a little from having just woken up. Crouching down beside her, his knee cracking a few times, he held out the glass of water for her to take. Brushing a few curls away that stuck to her face, he gave her a sympathetic smile. He felt kind of bad for her. Until their baby was born, he had already done his part. He didn't have to live nine months with the one being sick, or eating the weird foods (even though he already did anyways), or even the pain. All he had to do was be there. “Want me to get you anything?”

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:04 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Bree exhaled in dissatisfaction. "What's wrong, sweet baby..?" She whispered. The words were meant for her womb, eyes directing themselves back down the side of the sink, along the tile floor, and down to what she could see of her body - mainly her thigh beneath her black underwear. The taste of vomit was clear and absolutely disgusting on her palette. What did she eat last night? A combination of s**t food. That was for sure. "Mommy ate the wrong things last night, huh..." She'd have to work on that. Of course, she technically could eat whatever she wanted. She just had to make sure it was in correct proportions and didn't disagree with the baby. She/He was definitely going to be her mother's child all right; already picking what she/he did and didn't like. She sighed again, pressing a hand along the side of her rib cage where her galaxy bruise sat. It hurt. A lot. The sudden lurch from earlier had put strain on it without having meant to. On the bright side, she had at least made it to the bathroom. Her eyes lifted to see her husband filling up a cup before leaning down and handing it to her. Slowly she took it into her grip. Water... She needed lots of water from now on. Tightening her fingers around the cup, she brought it to her lips, letting it slide in before tossing it against her cheeks and spitting it back out. If she could at least get the taste out, the rest wouldn't be so bad.

The small brunette sucked her lips in, turning her head back and forth in slow motion. "No..." Came as a faint whisper. Water would just be fine for now. Maybe later she'd ask for a few towels straight from the drier - if not a little damp to curl around for both healing and relaxing purposes. That... And some Steven Universe would be able to clear her head for the day. A small pink blush began on her cheeks from him brushing her curls away, hand reaching up along the side of the toilet to pull on the latch that flushed it. The contents of the toilet, now hidden beneath the lid, swirled down the drain and away from anyone's view even if the water were to be exposed again. "I don't think so anyway..." She pulled back onto her knees, sitting so her heels gently pushed into her bottom. Her bare feet dipped further into the floor. Why couldn't this bruise just go away already? The slight excitement of her child still being alive hit back on her, tears welling for a slight second. Oh she'd fight for her kid all right. She'd fight hard. And if that meant... She grit her teeth. She meant what she said that day. She'd do anything for her family.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Lazy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $1171.70

“How about I make some morning hot chocolate with the giant marshmallows and then we can hang out in bed for a while,” he suggested with a lopsided grin. “At least until we feel we’re ready to go out and do stuff.” Earlier in the week he had been doing everything he could to make her smile; really working on fixing what he broke. Now, it just came natural again. He was wrong, he knew that, but that was behind them now. At least it was behind him. He wasn’t going to be that selfish ever again! They were Finn and Bree again, the Teagans, not just individuals. For a moment, he let his fear get the better of him, but that wasn’t going to be an issue again, at least he certainly hoped not. Losing his family was not an option for him; not in general, and certainly not to someone else. Placing his hands on his knees, he pushed himself up and held out his hand for her to take. “I could even bring out the star treatment if you want to be pampered today~” he purred as his grin turned into a charming smile.

Retracting his hand, he placed it on his hip and shifted his weight as he gave the idea some thought. “Yeah, I could run you a bath with some bath salts, candles, music. Cook you a nice meal in bed, maybe give you a massage...You know you like the feel of my hands all over you,” he looked back to her with a teasing wink. “And then you can cuddle me all naked and wet in bed. Maybe I could listen to you scream my name a few times...These are all just a few suggestions. I’m open to more ideas.” Now he was just flat out teasing her. He knew she hated being any kind of sick, whether it couldn’t be helped because of their baby, or because she was actually sick with some kind of bug. Each time she always looked so miserable, so he had to lighten the mood somehow! “Oh! We could try something a little kinkier than usual. It might hurt your rib a little, but I think you might enjoy it,” he added as he chuckled softly.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:55 pm
The Lady Gatekeeper

User ImageUser Image

She lifted her head to glance back up at the golden orbs of her husband, her own amethyst's dazzling in the beginning sunlight. Hot chocolate...? That sounded nice. Not so much the giant marshmallows - she just wasn't a fan of them - but definitely a hot, sweet drink to settle her stomach. The white strap on her shoulder slipped down to her bicep, grazing the side of her arm to the point of making her shiver, but she left it as if nothing happened. It was nice... Letting the cool air completely take over her shoulder. Ugh... This bruise was just making everything worse than it already was. The broken rib itself was enough to drown her emotionally, leaving her in a state of distaste and distrust no matter where she went. It was hard enough being around her husband after earlier this week with everything she had said to him; how she felt, what they planned to do, whether or not he really wanted to be alone... She sighed, running a hand through her curls and glancing away in utter distraction. It wasn't until he pushed himself up that she snapped back to reality, turning her attention back to him. Star treatment..? Well, she supposed it couldn't hurt. Especially not after a late night at the bar with seeing Tori and Hakem again. It was great! it was like... Like her old job was coming back to her. That even though she couldn't be a chemist anymore, she could still visit the people she worked with and have those memories even closer than before...

Though she wasn't hungry, she could definitely admit he was right. She did enjoy his hands over her. It gave her goosebumps, made her feel like she was special just for how she looked, even if she was laying on her front and not showing anything that appealing. He would feel along her curves... Down to her hips and along her thighs and- She quivered, shoulders shuddering for a fraction of a second before lying her fingertips in his hand. The tips grazed against his palms, her unpainted nails giving off a natural shine from the lit window. As hot as the flush was getting on her face, she couldn't help but wonder, he did realize how hurt she was right? There was no way in hell she would be able to do it again. The first time had been a little painful - though definitely, positively loving and gentle... She shivered again, squeezing her eyes shut. "I-I'm not sure I can handle another after the few days ago.." She murmured, having to put her opposite hand on his as well to pull herself up completely. Her bare feet grazed against the cool tile, what heat she had left in the heels and balls of her feet traveling into the floor and practically icing them.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games