Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Untamable (1x1 Wolf RP, Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 am
Kanti smiled and snuggled against her mate’s side. The pups played together happily, but almost at the same time they decided to drag their parents into the fun. Yipping and tumbling over their oversized paws, all five of them rushed over and tackled Kanti and Sanoskue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:11 am
Sanoskue rolled over onto his back and laughed as Ronan nipped playfully at his ears, and Chista tugged at his belly fur.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 am
“Ah! Easy Tala!” Kanti cried with a laugh as the pup bit her paw, not hard enough to really hurt, but just enough to sting a little. “I got you momma,” Tala growled around the mouthful of Kanti’s fur firmly clamped in her little jaws. “My little warrior,” Kanti chuckled, laughing harder when Mika and Hiskue both pounced at her tail at the same time and ended up bumping their heads together when Kanti swished it away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:21 am
Sanoskue was so absorbed in his pups that he didn't notice when a familiar scent wafted through the wind, a scent that could only mean trouble.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 am
Kanti smiled happily, enjoying playing with her pups and mate for a bit longer when the wind began to pick up and a scent she vaguely recognized swept past her nose. Instantly she sat up, gently pushing the pups off her. “Sanoskue,” she said worriedly, “Do you smell that?”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 am
Sanoskue rolled over and stood up, Ronan still on his back as he scented the air. "Oh no...Kanti, we've got to run...now!" He said urgently.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 am
“Sanoskue, the pups are just barely two months old. There’s no way they’ll be able to run fast enough, and we can’t carry them all. And don’t you dare ask me to choose between my pups!” Kanti argued, a mix of fear, panic, and worry creeping into her voice and making her words to her mate harsh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 am
Sanoskue looked at her, worried and angry, "Dammit, this is not supposed to be happening!" He spat, his mind whirring at top speed trying not to panic  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 am
Momma what’s wrong?” Chista asked, pawing at her mother’s leg. Kanti looked at Sanoskue worriedly before facing her daughter. “Chista, honey you need to listen to me. All of you listen,” Kanti added, commanding of the pups’ attention. “There’s something you all need to understand right now. Not all wolves like your dad and me are good. And some not-good wolves are coming. I want all of you to hide just inside the den. Your father and I are going to talk to them. But if any of you hear either of us yell ‘run’, do it okay? Get to the woods and find somewhere to hide. And try to stay together. Do you all understand?” Kanti’s voice shook slightly as she instructed her pups, glancing repeatedly up at Sanoskue, almost daring him to disagree with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 am
Sanoskue looked at thier pups and nodded, "Do as your mother says, got it?" He said sternly, but out of love for his pups.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 am
Kanti whined softly and gave each of her pups a loving lick before herding them toward the den entrance. “Keep each other safe. We love you all okay?” Kanti said before stepping back and scenting the air. “Hurry Sanoskue,” she urged.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:53 am
Sanoskue licked his mate lovingly, "No matter what happens, I love you." He said softly.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 am
Kanti whined and gently licked Sanoskue’s muzzle. “I love you too Sanoskue.” She glanced down toward the river, the direction their attackers, the Silver Creek clan, including Sanoskue’s brother, were rapidly approaching from. “Lets go. We have to protect our pups.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 am
Sanoskue nodded, "At all costs...even if it means our deaths, we must protect them." He growled and sprinted toward the Silver Creek Clan, determined not to let them get any closer to his pups.

-----------------End of Rp-----------------------  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 am
But that isn't the end of the story! To anyone who happened to read this RP, we are making an Untamable 2! It's still our 1X1, but feel free to read and enjoy! ^.^  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff