Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm
"Dont worry about it.....its the titan who fight and die,not tier companions..." He tells her so long after she said her share.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:26 pm
Hayate nodded, 'I don't understand this..'  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm
"Titans walk among a field of blades,if you kill one foe two more pop up in his place,and no matter the life style we are almost driven to fight and kill and harm and maim....with that said it's hard for a titan to form bonds with people either because they cant understand the life or because we know eventually....we are going to die in battle..." He looks over to hayate. "In other words companions are usually given to help us cope with the loneliness....to be friends and helpers through all life's trials until our certain death...that's is what it mean to be a titan and that is the bond between them and their companion."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm
"It's true... We are only here to fight for you, and others." He let out a breath of frustration. "Even Max and I will have to fight eventually, no matter where we are, we will fight eventually and one of us will kill the other... Max I'm sure you know this but eventually there can only be one Titan in this world, that will show the worlds rebirth, or so the story goes... It's inevitable that he will get injured."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:41 pm
"And out of the strong shall emerge a victor and that victor shall form the new world as a god among mortals...." Max had heard the legend and laughed at the tought of it. "Such fairy tales made up by simpletons to explain our existence as titans and yet it's claimed to be prophecy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 pm
"Then how do you explain the mass disappearance of other titans? Of course I don't know if you've seen it but the deserted towns... people live there waiting for there titan to return. It's sad but true, I find that prophecy true so far." He then sharpened his blade before changing his armor back to its original form. "Now we need to get out of here."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:44 pm
"Those titans are young and stupid,and i dont know if YOU'VE seen this but new ones are made everyday,robbed of their memories and lives before hand and each stronger then the last. it's not prophecy it's evolution...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 pm
"It may be evolution..." He then chuckled. "But I will go through the process of your evolution so that I stand on top to protect my companion, allowing her to live in luxury... As well as my now deceased people, that is a promise I made with my now dead people before I left to go find Zee." He then said more calmly. "I need to get going, she is waiting for me... I can sense it." He then ran out of the room by breaking through a wall and into the sewer system, blazing through some of the giant rats that crawled around inside the system, looking for something to eat. He had to get to the sewer hole that they had originally came from. He soon found it and he climbed out and said to Zee. "Sorry that I took so long... Let's go..." He did know that Max was right but even so, wasn't he supposed to have died long ago as a prototype of the titans? How come he still stood on top as one of the victors in this fight of evolution, even without his armors help. He had the upper hand no matter what it came to, his only real opponent was Max. He wished to reach the paradise that would save a titan's companion at the cost of his own life. He wanted Zee to live in luxury and right now he was doing the exact opposite, he was making her life worse.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 am
Hayate nodded, 'True.. true..true, ah the sad life of the titan. Only the companions have a choice for a future. But right now my future is to stay with Max... Gramps where ever you are.. I miss you..' Hayate listened slowly as Otosu mentioned a girl named Zee. 'Am I the only one that's not following? Where was I when this girl name Zee came up..'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:28 pm
"Lets try to find an exit here,after all im sure sewer water is bad for open wounds..."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:46 pm
Hayate just nodded, she suddenly heard a child's laughter from above. Looking up she saw a some light. "Above. An entrance."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:49 pm
"You okay? you've been awfully silent." He asks as he steps on the bottom rung.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:09 pm
"I'm okay.." Hayate smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:12 pm
"Well i know a place where we can both eat." He starts climbing.  

miller4595

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games