Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 am
Lixini skittered around Ian, unable to remember the way back. Everytime they got to somewhere they didn't have to turn, she ran ahead until she got to the turning point, and stopped to wait for Ian to show her the way. She was bounding with energy, and there was evidence in her eyes that it could get worse.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:06 pm
Ian

Ian was startled when Lixini first sprinted ahead. At first, he felt angry, as if she was suppose to be a well behaved servant who should not get hyper, but then thought back to what Xeoni said. It was Ian's own fault for giving her sweets. Ian sighed and reached the corner Lixini had stopped at. She had a look in her eyes that intrigued Ian. With a glance at Lixini, he smirked and sprinted as well. I need the exercise. he told himself.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:29 pm
Lixini smiled brightly back at Ian, grinning when he joined her in sprinting. As to Xeoni's mention earlier, that was all for good reason. In the past, Lix hadn't been allowed sweets at home because she's known for getting hyper. The child ranked out invention after invention, not stopping for a fair while. Luckily, she also tended to clean when she was hyper. Actually, her mother once complained that she got the house too clean one day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 pm
Ian

As Ian approached the house, he slowed to a jog and finally walked up to the door. He opened it and went in, leaving it open for Lixini. He went into the kitchen and poured two tall glasses of water for the both of them, then sat down at the table. Having a pet seemed to get more fun everyday.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:09 pm
Lixini ran in, shutting the door carefully behind her. She then stepped up to the table, taking out various parts from what she'd gotten at the market. Putting them together carefully, she smiled, her fingers fiddling and turning each one. There were a couple of purrs as she fingered through the pieces, quickly sliding each piece until it fit how she wanted it to. After around five minutes of working on the device, it appeared to have acquired a speaker and a microphone.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:18 pm
Ian

Ian sipped his water and watched Lixini as she put the many little doohickeys together. It was quite amazing. "What is it?" He asked, more to himself than to Lixini.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:25 pm
The device then rang out as Lixini started to make one that was identical. All it did was repeat what Ian had said in Lixini's home language. She smiled, with a grin on her face that showed success. Five more minutes, and the second device was finished, and she was fingering them to get them in an easy shape. Handing one to Ian, she clipped one onto her right cat ear. Smiling still, she spoke in her home language, which went through the device in Ian's hand to say: "A translator."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm
((How big is the translator?))

Ian

Ian tilted his head when he heard his voice through the strange object Lixini had produced. When the second one was finished, his eyes widened when he heard Lixini's voice in plain English. "Wow... that's amazing." He said appalled. "So now I can understand you and you can understand me?"

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:07 pm
{--About the size of a clip-on earring. By the way, is there another definition of appalled? Because I thought it meant disgusted.--}
Lixini smiled, speaking again. "Yes." She said much more comfortably in her own language, not straining to think of what word to use. "It is only a prototype, so it isn't very pretty yet." Her fingers touched her ear, and then she peeked around, turning on the sink water and washing the actual sink. Going around the kitchen now, she wiped up the little bits of dust on the counters. Then she took the pieces she hadn't used into her own room, placing them neatly on the nightstand. Returning in the kitchen, she grabbed her glass of water, and drank it slowly. All this, she did in all of five minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 pm
((It basically means shocked. It can be good or bad. Like Mouth dropped in awe kinda thing))

Ian

Ian looked over the little device in great interest before clipping onto his ear. "How handy," He nodded in approvement. "Very cool. How do you know how to do this?" He asked as she sipped her water.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:31 pm
"Not too many people liked me back on Myowan. So, to try and get people to like me, I started putting things together to try and make them better. After a while, I found it to be my favourite thing to do, so I'd spend time fixing up things for my village." Lixini said simply, her eyes skittering around the room. "Xeoni would encourage me all the time, and sneak parts onto Myowan, things that are few and far between." She took another sip of the drink and smiled.

{--oh, good to know--}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 pm
Ian

It was weird hearing Lixini speak his language, but seeing her lips saying something else. "Sounds rough. What was your planet like?"

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:14 pm
"Very different." Lixini said, her energy starting to settle. As she had had her fingers on gears, she ran down her adrenaline quickly. Trying to describe her life-well, that was difficult. "Well, to begin, my family is...much larger than I believe you'd expect, if the stories are true. More like cats, we are born in litters. I think I have close to fifty siblings. Our mothers mate with only one male, but there are very few males...so they are shared amongst different females. Most of my siblings had already left...actually, all of them had." Her eyes looked away, and she went and got them both more water. "Our...kitchens were basic, we still cook over fire. There has been very little reason for us to have food storage, as we only store flour and crops in mass amounts. My house was actually the most high-tech in the village, because of my inventions. I'd rather not say anymore." She finished as she brought the water back in, drinking some from her glass.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 pm
Ian

Life seemed primitive on her planet, but peaceful. Ian wondered if he would rather it that way here or not. It remained undecided in his mind. "I understand. You don't have to say anything you don't want to. To tell you the truth, I never much liked the Idea of slavery. I hope you don't think of me as a 'master' but more of a, hmm... how about a friend." Ian would have rather said big brother, but her was unsure of how she would take that.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:00 pm
"I don't think either way of it. Myowan has a large population of people like you...only they aren't nearly as nice. They would set traps, some that would actually injure us in the process. We are taught to know how to act if we are caught, and those lessons don't involve escape." Lixini said softly, her eyes moving around. "I do think of you more as a friend. It would be difficult to compare you to those rotten people on my plant."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff