Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:40 am
Ankoku woke with a start and the sun was glaring in his face. "I'm crazy, I'm going back home and eating lunch." He said to no one in particular. He then proceeded to get into his car and drive back to the mansion. Parking his car in the garage, he walked back inside and yelled, "Lerista I'm home! Are you out of your room or are you still sitting in there? Anyway, I'm going to make Lunch now, so if you want some come out." He then went to the kitchen and began to make a large bowl of Ramen.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:48 pm
"I'm sorry, thats gotta be tough on you," Yasou said with a loss in his sunny disposition. Yasou held the papers back out to Naiyoki. "I'm sorry that things aren't going the best for you two," he told her, while setting his hand on her shoulder.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:14 pm
"I just hope she wakes up, I want to apologize to her.....but I'm afraid to face her after that. She's just been in a coma for so long...."
She said as she hid her face from him. She then looked up and smiled weakly.
"But....I know she would have wanted me to play this song infront of such a big crowd. That was our goal, to let people hear our music."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:48 am
"Well lets see...well I'm not entirely sure....I mean I'm only used to doing stuff just by myself...you have anything in mind you would like to do?" He turned his head to look at her.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 pm
Shiva sat there thinking to herself. "Well this might be a problem. I do things the same way you do them. By myself. Umm...do you have a garden?" Shiva question having a sudden feeling to pick flowers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 pm
Yasou took his hand off her shoulder,"Well I guess your going to get to do just that," he said as he watched the surrounding pass by.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm
Naiyoki smiled.
"Hehe yeah."
She said as she saw them slowing down a bit as it went to a complete stop because of a traffic light. She got up and looked at him.
"This is our stop. Time to start walking again"
She said as she jumped off the bus and walked to the sidewalk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 pm
"All-right," he said as they both got off and walked onto the sidewalk. He followed after her not exactly knowing where they were going. "So how much further?" he asked as he looked around.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm
Naiyoki smiled.
"Not much farther for sure.''
She said pointing at where diffrent colored ballons were being released into the air.
''Those were just realsed so I'm guessing the place is open now for people to come."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:28 pm
~Holy crap I'm suprised this is still here!!! =D~  

shivawolf1

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm
{{Holy crap...I'm surprised too...and slightly ashamed. >.<}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 pm
~lol and why is that?~  

shivawolf1

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items