Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astrea Orion Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:51 pm
Captain_De_La_Roses
hi my name is jasmine and i think the kira guild is fine in its own little state until it messes with the L guild!!!!Sorry my favorite character is L,he's really really smart and with the whole "if i dont sit like this my reasoning ability is reduced by 40%" iv been into deathnote for quite a while now about.........3-5 months maybe.

Welcome to the L Guild, Roses-chan!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:18 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
Hello *bows* nice to meet you Oni-Kagura, logiklese and jadedragon0907!!^_^ *eats sweets*

You don't need to make every other post in this thread. I swear to God, if you don't stop I'm going to kick you in the nuts. scream

about the nuts..heheh i don't got any!! LOL im a girl ^_^ nyhahah!! WHOOPS!! my big secret...this is what i wasn't going to say on that other post... crying  

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:24 pm
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
Hello *bows* nice to meet you Oni-Kagura, logiklese and jadedragon0907!!^_^ *eats sweets*

You don't need to make every other post in this thread. I swear to God, if you don't stop I'm going to kick you in the nuts. scream

about the nuts..heheh i don't got any!! LOL im a girl ^_^ nyhahah!! WHOOPS!! my big secret...this is what i wasn't going to say on that other post... crying

I had a feeling that was coming. Fine, then I'll c**t punt you to the moon. Got it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:36 pm
Hi I'm Blackwinged_kanone you can call me Kanone, or Meko-chan whatever really suites you. I've recently gotten into death note, I've watched all the episodes, and currently watching the movies of it. My favorite characters is L/Ryuzuki and Light/Raito.  

blackwinged_Kanone

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:49 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet

I had a feeling that was coming. Fine, then I'll c**t punt you to the moon. Got it?

*eats sweets* but i love saying hello... redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:59 pm
blackwinged_Kanone
Hi I'm Blackwinged_kanone you can call me Kanone, or Meko-chan whatever really suites you. I've recently gotten into death note, I've watched all the episodes, and currently watching the movies of it. My favorite characters is L/Ryuzuki and Light/Raito.

Welcome to the L Guild Meko-chan!! =3  

Astrea Orion Weasley

SCP-511

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:06 pm
Heylo, I'm Mokusei and I love L a lot, he's super-kawaii!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:39 pm
Hello! *waves* I'm Miss-HyperShadow, but you're all more than welcome to call me Miss-HS, or just HS. =3 I'm a huge fan of L, and I enjoy drawing him too. I'm really into art, and drawing is my main hobby. If you guys ever need and graphics made, I'd be more than willing to help you guys out!

Nice to be here! ^-^  

Miss-HyperShadow

AiKissu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:14 pm
Hiyas~! You can call me by my nickname Kitti or whatever else you want. I love L and I'm so happy I found this guild!! =sighs dreamily= L why did you have to gooo?? Even the items I have of you from AX can't replace the real you.... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:22 pm
o my GAWD!!!!!!! on a forum post, we had to say to the person above us who would be a good DN charrie for them....

some one said Light was for meeeeeeeee!!!!! I'm not sure wether to be honored, or SHOCKED!!!!!! crying redface burning_eyes  

13Mizu-Chan13

geishaofdeath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:16 pm
hi...i just joined and am deathnote/L obsessed! i wear my L tshirt almost everyday, and next month i will be cosplaying as L. the whole reason why i got into deathnote was cuz people kept telling me i looked like L. so out of curiousity and boredom one day i picked up the manga and started reading...and reading...and reading. now i've bought the entire anime series, the live action movies, a collection of deathnote necklaces, and have begun making deathnote amvs as well as doing DN cosplay. i posted the links to my DN AMVs in the AMV sticky forum. i was going to make my own L guild on here cuz there weren't any...then all of a sudden this one popped up! xd but i still plan on making one too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:22 pm
geishaofdeath
i was going to make my own L guild on here cuz there weren't any...then all of a sudden this one popped up! xd but i still plan on making one too.

*sticks tongue out* Won't be as totally awesome as mine!
eek Woah, holy hell, it's weird to think about how this guild is nearing 150 members and 900 posts and it's been around less than two weeks...
Anyway, welcome to the L Guild! biggrin
EDIT: Damn, I was wrong in both respects! We were already over 150 members and I think 900 posts when I posted that. rofl So hard to keep track! I should know this about my own guild!  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:22 pm
HARLO EVARYBOODI.

I am Luxaky.
I'm an L fangirl.
(Yes, I'ma girl.)

I'm 14.

I used to be a parody/AMV maker on Youtube known as Exidous, but they deleted one of my videos and then I quit taking all my videos with me.
gonk

Oh well.

Hopefully I'll get along with all of you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:24 pm
Luxaky
HARLO EVARYBOODI.

I am Luxaky.
I'm an L fangirl.
(Yes, I'ma girl.)

I'm 14.

I used to be a parody/AMV maker on Youtube known as Exidous, but they deleted one of my videos and then I quit taking all my videos with me.
gonk

Oh well.

Hopefully I'll get along with all of you.

Well, welcome to the L Guild and while I doubt you'll get along with ALL of us, I wish that the vast majority will like you. 3nodding
And obviously we posted that up thar at the same time. biggrin  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

geishaofdeath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
geishaofdeath
i was going to make my own L guild on here cuz there weren't any...then all of a sudden this one popped up! xd but i still plan on making one too.

*sticks tongue out* Won't be as totally awesome as mine!
eek Woah, holy hell, it's weird to think about how this guild is nearing 150 members and 900 posts and it's been around less than two weeks...
Anyway, welcome to the L Guild! biggrin

thanks alot for the warm welcome smile yeah i'm not surprised at how well your guild is doing!! i mean, it is the ONLY L guild...and i'm sure many L fans have been searching for an L guild and waiting around for a long time just like you and myself! as for my L guild...i doubt it could be better than yours. xp i'm not really a competitive person anyway. (except when it comes to cosplay) actually with your permission i will most likely advertise for your guild in mine lol.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff