Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does Your Family Know about Your Death Note/L Fetish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you forced to conceal your Death Note love? XP
  Yes, sadly, I am!
  No, it's cool. (Monstre: "LUCKY! GAHH!")
  It's just never become an issue, so I dunno.
View Results

aeonfan95

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:58 pm
nope  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:40 pm
PFFFFFT.... no one but my online friends know about meh DN obbsesion... sweatdrop  

13Mizu-Chan13

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:52 pm
Monstre_Charmant
Thanks you guys for all of your replies! I feel like weeping (in understanding, mind you) at some, and experiencing friendly, though violent, jealousy at others. I find them all very enlightening and supportive, but....

I have one more question:

At what age would you, (or would you EVER (?)) let your kids watch/read Death Note?

I know you probably don't have children right now, but you get what I mean. rofl

ah, when I realize they know the difference between a story and real life rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:23 pm
Master Mail Jeevas
Me x Mello. <3

*stares at* OMGBBQGLSOFGJF!!! It's Matt!!!! *glomps*  

Tall-Trees-Falling

Vlad Draculesti

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:57 pm
yea they know about my obsesion with L. I'll come walking in dressed like him and my mom will just shake her head and comtinue doing w/e she was doing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:33 pm
I am a little obsessed to the point where I don't notice but sit like L or Near with my thumb in my mouth, and I sometimes walk like L which bothers my grandma.
My mom kinda doesn't like the posters, and though Ryuk, Rem, and Jealous looked too much like "evil skeletons" and I had to correct her that
Ryuk is completely harmless and couldn't care less
Rem just cares about Misa
Jealous also just cares about Misa
>>
And when my sister told her about the rules inside my Death Note, my mom thought I wanted to kill people and I had to tell her "It's just a prop, you don't really write in it"

Even though I did write Uchiha Sasuke in it XD

But my mom doesn't like the images in Death Note, but finds the plot to be a little interesting.  

SCP-511

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:27 pm
I'm borderline on aspergers, so I have intense interests in certain things.
And one of those interests happens to be Death Note.
My mom completely understands and well...just ignores it.
neutral

Yeay.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:32 pm
Wow, that would suck if my parents tried to keep me from Death Note. They know I love Death Note, but they don't exactly know what it's about twisted And they've seen me walking around clutching my L plushie and argueing with my sister about L being cooler than her favoroite characters, so I guess they know that I love Death Note and L. They just don't know how much. And even if they did, they probably wouldn't try to stop me. They know how futile that would be lol  

Accidental Affinity

nmfrter

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:35 pm
yes and she all take my stuff since yesterday( she discovers it yesterday)
she tell it's satanik! but it's not! it's cute! I only have all of these because i love L!
I can't live without my L poster!
how can i do to recover my stuff?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:19 pm
nmfrter
yes and she all take my stuff since yesterday( she discovers it yesterday)
she tell it's satanik! but it's not! it's cute! I only have all of these because i love L!
I can't live without my L poster!
how can i do to recover my stuff?

Try being nice, I mean EXTREMLY nice. It always works! (except i don't even need to resort to that, my mom is like "aww!! your to cute to ground!!" or something like that.)  

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

nmfrter

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:27 pm
kay, thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:22 pm
sarandeir
Monstre_Charmant
Thanks you guys for all of your replies! I feel like weeping (in understanding, mind you) at some, and experiencing friendly, though violent, jealousy at others. I find them all very enlightening and supportive, but....

I have one more question:

At what age would you, (or would you EVER (?)) let your kids watch/read Death Note?

I know you probably don't have children right now, but you get what I mean. rofl

ah, when I realize they know the difference between a story and real life rofl

You'd hate having me as a daughter then, lol. When I had a strange obsession with Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, I would stay up really late playing it and taking care of my child (Which I named Shiori because I forgot whether it was a girl or a boy) because my husband in the game is the doctor and he NEVER takes care of baby Shiori which pisses me off. And my pe teacher told my mom because he thought I was playing some online game about it cuz I can fit fantasy and reality together. XD
((He at first didnt beleive that I have friends in a different state that I actually know in person. It's called traveling. D< I freakin' go on cruises to foreign countries and thats how I met them, GOD! ))  

Chibi Kiku-chan

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:49 pm
I've never had to hide my L love from anyone, and that's because everyone I am around happens to share it with me.

We don't fight over it (thank god).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:22 am
My family pretty much knows (I rant to my brother) but they're like... "Death Note?" And they think it's satanic or evil or something, and I try to explain the story and they interrupt like"Wait, WHAT? You write names in it and people DIE?!!"
=___=;
So mainly I just keep it to myself, though my mom got mad when I blew $120 on the manga because I've read it online, she thinks it's a waste, but I have to have it OwO~

peach pearl

peach pearl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:27 am
Misuki Marishima
I've never had to hide my L love from anyone, and that's because everyone I am around happens to share it with me.

We don't fight over it (thank god).

Though me and my friends all love L, we made a deal as not to fight over him. XD

I get L and Raito, my friend Chiaki gets Matt and Mello, and my friend Michi gets Near, and for some reason, Matsuda. XD

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff