Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Rules (Please read, though no one ever does) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

USA aka Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:51 pm
*reads rules* heh ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 am
the rules are very simple too simple if I get kicked out now that would be funny.  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Cherry_teh_kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Hey I have a Question. Do we have make forums or will we get kicked out if we don't? I know stupid Question XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:16 am
x) Got it!  

vokee

Metal Kiki Fay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:49 pm
Hmm I'm not really an L fan (I was on kira's side) but I like near more than I like L.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:17 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Oh, and by the way! If anyone EVER uses the name Lighto in my guild, I will either kick them in the balls or c**t punt them to the moon.
GOOD DAY TO YOU!

agreed....because it's Raito.....silly people.....although I'll leave the violence to you...haha....xD  

some-1-especially--random

Bigboss76

Dapper Rogue

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:24 am
Gasp u like Near more than L!? L is the original nothing beats the original. And yeah I liked Light's goal except for the becoming God bit nothing good ever happens when a human tries to play God  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:12 pm
Lighto?
REALLY?

I swear, if someone calls him that, your threats wont even matter, they'll be laughed out of the guild in no time at all xDDD  

imaSami

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 am
Hi, everyone. I've read you rules. they seem to be pretty simple and reasonable.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:07 pm
the rules are so simple i cant see anyone getting kicked out for that.  

dietherd

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:15 pm
The rules are great! Enough to keep order without making everyone mad. Don't worry, when I talk about Light, I just say Light or Kira. After all, his name was Light in the origanal Japanese, just with an accent. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:21 pm
ok I know we probably already dropped this a few pages ago, but is Light Raito or is Raito someone who shows up later in the series? Im on book 12, but my friends spoiled the ending already. And I took a quiz that said Raito, but it had Misa call Raito Light so im hella confused my the matter. Anyone care to fill me in?  

Katiee_Kat

Killa-Keyblade Master-

O.G. Gaian

1,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:02 pm
So far, I am loving this, and just got accepted in today. Of course, people do read these, just not EVERYONE reads. emo Rarw! Anywho, Good job guild leader, I'm going forum browsing!  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:47 am
Katiee_Kat
ok I know we probably already dropped this a few pages ago, but is Light Raito or is Raito someone who shows up later in the series? Im on book 12, but my friends spoiled the ending already. And I took a quiz that said Raito, but it had Misa call Raito Light so im hella confused my the matter. Anyone care to fill me in?

It's not really Raito, it's just how the Japanese pronounce Light because many languages don't pronounce L's and R's. So they say Rait really fast and it sounds like an L and has an O at the end. It's just there way of speaking. Same person. Light, Raito, Kira, a*****e, whatever you want to call him smile  

TheAc30fSpades

Ruksa

Sparkly Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:45 pm
Just out of curiosity who would say Lighto on a daylt basis..? (really sorry if this applies to you...) Don't ask, I just thought it was kinda wierd. But I'M REALLY NOT NORMAL SO I GUESS IT DOESN'T MATTER sweatdrop yeah... so that was my overly super-amazing post biggrin  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff