Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lost Guild
Official Intro Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celestial_aurora

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:36 am
i don't think i ever introduced myself yet. well,...hello, i'm celestial_aurora. most of my friends call me Aurora for short. whee and, like BlueStar, the only reason i started watching Lost was because of Dominic Monaghan. xd i'm just the biggest LOTR geek ever, even ask BlueStar. well, anyways, now i watch Lost because i am completely addicted to the plot and all the characters. so far, Lost has not dissapointed me with anything. oh! and for the rp i play Kate. 3nodding i guess i chose to be Kate because our personalities are so alike.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:06 pm
Woo! Hi!...Even though I know you already...Yeah. But welcome to the Guild anyway! whee  

lemonhobbit
Captain

Sawyer Fangirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:27 pm
I meant to do this when I first joined..oh well sweatdrop Better late than never!

My name's Whitney aka Sawyer Fangirl and I'm 14-going-on-15 and I live in Oklahoma. My mother and I are avid Lost obsessors xd My favorite characters are Sawyer (duh!), Kate, Charlie, Claire, Walt, and Vincent 3nodding And I play Walt and Vincent in the rpg biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:28 pm
Sorry about the double post! sweatdrop  

Sawyer Fangirl

Sawyer Fangirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:30 pm
Sawyer Fangirl
I meant to do this when I first joined..oh well sweatdrop Better late than never!

My name's Whitney aka Sawyer Fangirl and I'm 14-going-on-15 and I live in Oklahoma. My mother and I are avid Lost obsessors xd My favorite characters are Sawyer (duh!), Kate, Charlie, Claire, Walt, and Vincent 3nodding And I play Walt and Vincent in the rpg biggrin And, I'm an avid Kate/Sawyer fan. Also, if anyone here is on LJ, I am in lost_hush and lost_shipper - spokenwhispers is me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:09 am
Sorris
Hello whee
I am Kiyo's younger sister, and i am the one who tapes Lost for her whiles she is at college so she can watch it when she gets home. 3nodding

SISTA! *chews on her head* whee  

Kiyo_Michan

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:20 am
Kiyo_Michan
Sorris
Hello whee
I am Kiyo's younger sister, and i am the one who tapes Lost for her whiles she is at college so she can watch it when she gets home. 3nodding

What an interesting relationship! Kiyo is a zombie! xd

Sawyer Fangirl

My name's Whitney aka Sawyer Fangirl and I'm 14-going-on-15 and I live in Oklahoma. My mother and I are avid Lost obsessors xd My favorite characters are Sawyer (duh!), Kate, Charlie, Claire, Walt, and Vincent 3nodding And I play Walt and Vincent in the rpg biggrin And, I'm an avid Kate/Sawyer fan. Also, if anyone here is on LJ, I am in lost_hush and lost_shipper - spokenwhispers is me.

Oh, I'll have to add you! I'm merigreenleaf on lj.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:32 am
MeriThranduiliell
Kiyo_Michan
Sorris
Hello whee

No our other sister is a zombie...  

Kiyo_Michan

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:34 am
Kiyo_Michan
MeriThranduiliell
Kiyo_Michan
Sorris
Hello whee

eek How... interesting. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:41 am
MeriThranduiliell
Kiyo_Michan
MeriThranduiliell
Kiyo_Michan
Sorris
Hello whee

Actually she looks more like a furby...but she is still a zombie under her Ghosty... O_o  

Kiyo_Michan

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:49 am
Kiyo_Michan
MeriThranduiliell
Kiyo_Michan
MeriThranduiliell
Kiyo_Michan
Sorris
Hello whee

Actually she looks more like a furby...but she is still a zombie under her Ghosty... O_o

xd A furby-zombie-ghosty!
... hey, I wonder if that's the true monster on the island? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:13 pm
Well, Furbys ARE evil...*runs away from the evil furby*  

lemonhobbit
Captain

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:47 pm
lemonhobbit

they scared me when I was little lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:58 pm
lemonhobbit

Haha, I had one that I used to use to annoy my mom when we went on vacation. xd It was quite fun, especially when my sister and her friend both had one, and we'd have the three talking at once. xd  

Merily
Vice Captain

Erfaewen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:14 am
Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Erfaewen. I saw that there was a guild in the thread so I figured I'd join it. I'm a big fan (obviouly stare ) and I've seen everyt episode.  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff