Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:07 pm
she looked at him then gently touched his hand feeling so much sadness "why would you want to die by your own hand, you don't want to have a family and get to grow old with someone you love" she asked then covered her mouth and stepped back " i'm..sorry i shouldn't pry" she said bowing to him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:12 pm
Name: Kinta
race: Dark Elf
looks: User Image
personality: will RP out
Bio: .....(*coughs* she prefers not to say..move along people..;>.>)
Powers/Abilities: She can run very quickly which is granted from being an Elf, she can cast some minor spells, but nothing special, for she's better in meele combat, also she can fly with one of those spells that makes her grow minature dragon-type wings(as shown in pic), the horns are just a small side effect from the spell that last about a week or so.
Weapon: A staff(as shown in pic), but it's two weapons in one, for she can pull a sowrd out fomr that staff, the design of the hilt it the same as the top of the staff, and the shealth of it is used as a secondary left-handed weapon for blunt hits.  

Mourir Vite

Mourir Vite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:25 pm
Kinta wound through the underbrush in a flurry of steps, crouched as low to the ground as she could get to maximize her speed as an elf, her blond hair wafting behind her, tossing wildly above her long black dress. It was odd to see her in such a garb, for she wore more 'fighting-friendly' clothes, such as a tank with a pair of dark colored pants. She held her staff in her right hand as she ran, for the double weapon was a nuisance to carry on her back while she was running. Why is Kitna running? She's just testing her dexterity up. 'Maybe I should head back home soon...' the dark elf thought, but she scoffed at herself. 'What home..?' she thought as her run slowed to a light and feathery walk, the staff of her draped around her shoulders, her wrists setting upon them casually, making her look like a walking crusafiction. Kinta heard a few voices scattered about the dense wood dancing accross her sensitive ears, she dove into a shrub that's beg enough to hid her as she walked towards them. One seemed wanted to kill himself, and the only apologized for something, but she couldn't make it out. The horns from a few days ago still adorned her head when she used that flying spell. 'Annyoing buggers..' she thought as she glared ahead, thinking of a way to make sure it doesn't happen anymore, glaring at herself in thought with her icey blue eyes somehow, then falling into a zone-out, though her ears where sharp and her attention high, incase anything where to happen.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:51 pm
He paused for a moment a his ears twitch and he turns and catches a glemps of the other elf.."...hm... so.. were not he only ones here " he said as he watches her blond hair flow behind her "..quiet.. a quick one she is.." he said with a slight smile  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Mourir Vite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:05 pm
Kinta stiffened ssome. She was found by the sound of the male's voice. Sooner than she had hopped, but eh, what could one do about it? She shruged to herself, and stood up fmr her crouching position, her audits twithcing from his words, though she looked unblinkingly at him. Kinta bowed her head in a greeting. She never really talked, and some thought her a mute, but, she only speaks if she feels she should chime in with her two cents, and right now, it didn't seem that she should, so she leans against the tree that's next to the shrub she was crouched behind, her staff setting beside her. Kinta was very calm at the moment, the horns upon her head slowly shrinking at a few milimeters per minute. 'It's always slow and I hate that..' the elven maiden thought in slight disgust, though, her visage was calm and serine.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:22 pm
he watched her bow and noticed her horns"..hm..dark elf i see.. i dotn see many of them around any more.. he said to himself and bows back slighty as he looks back to the fairy.."..forgive my ..... anger. it gets the best of me sometimes.." he says as he turns away and walks tords a black hut and waves his hand as another suddenl created its self and called otut ot eh otehr elf..".. you can stay in that one if you wish to.."he said and dissapears in to his own hut and then sad to the fairy"..if you want.. you can stay with me or.. i could maek you an hut of your own  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Mourir Vite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:00 pm
Kinta nodded, "Yes, I am a Dark Elf..." she said, her voice soft, but sharp, "And it is true, many of the Darks are either in hiding, or dead..." She looked at him with a slight expression of him making a hut appear. 'Where id he learn such magic?' she thought, curiousity bubbling up side her, though she didn't say anything other than, "Thank you." Being kind enough to take him up on his offer, she walked into the black hut, taking her staff with her, and setting it against the far side of the hut's wall, looking around with her icey blue hues, that seem to be made sharper notthat she's inside a type of structure.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:03 pm
she bowed her head then let her wings come out and flew into a near by tree and sat down.  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:11 pm
he sat down inside his own as he felt teh magic of his own hut healing him and keeping his magic up and he elard this trick many years ago..from his people before they were all wiped out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:27 pm
she watched him, he seemed to cold...maybe he was only like that to Fariys, it was because of people like him, that she had left her home town, and she was scared of guys. she leaned back again the tree, remeber that he said she could stay with him, she pulled her wings back in and the used her hands to climb down the tree, she got to the bottom and walked over to him, she bowed.  

under_cover_angel_ice

Mourir Vite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:27 pm
Kinta left her staff inside the hut as she walked out, seeing the faery fly up to a tree. She nodded to her again, then remembering her manors, and said her name to the one that gave her a hut to live in...even if to her it's temporary, "Kinta is my name.." seh said softly, and walked off into the wood, just to walk, nothing more.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:39 pm
he looks up to see the fairy..".. you can come in.. i wotn hurt you." he said quietly adn then seen the other elf.."..i see..just.. call me Sho..." he said quietly..he had yet to take his hood off so no one realyl knew what he was..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:45 pm
she came in with out a word then sat down she looked human now with out her wings. "i'm Serenity" she said softly, she looked at him then smiled, maybe he wasn't so bad after all  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:53 pm
He looks at her from teh darkness of his hood"..my name is sho... so.. have you ate...are you hungry if so... what do you like?.." he asked quietly  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:05 am
"i'm fine, thank you for offering though" she said "it's nice to meet you Sho" she said trying to cover a yawn with her hand  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff