3x22/23 Through The Looking Glass Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:00 pm
Lot Lizard
Naomi. Grrr. I think she was a member of the DHARMA Initiative and they wanted to take back "their" island from the "Hostiles", so they made it look like Penny had sent her.
Excellent theory, I'll have to add to it! I think Dharma is still somewhat involved with some of the inhabitants of the island. Kelvin (Desmond's hatchmate) was still wating for someone to replace him, and they were still dropping pallets at that hatch. Dharma may have been able to keep control of certain hatches. There had previously been a button-related "incident" at the Swan, so Dharma may have been able to detect another one had the button not been pushed. Ben may have known this, and blocked transmissions to keep them from comming back.

It's possible that the origninal inhabitants of the island don't age(Richard sure doesn't)... but Mikhail wasn't born there, he was brought there later )which is why he was angry that Ben was jamming transmissions). Mikhail may just be enjoying the island's healing properties.

Pretty sure it's not Rose's funeral, lots of people would have shown up.

Does anyone have a screen cap of the obituary?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:33 pm
Louize
On the "Mikhail or Locke" issue - I took a screencap. It's definitely Mikhail.

I've never cried so much at a TV episode. EVEERRRR. ;_;

yeeeah... you can see the eye pach and stuff.
And also, when it showed desmond looking at the two dead girls, it showed him looking at where mikhail was, but all there was was a puddle of blood, and then everyone panicked and whatnot.

What really gets me is, after being shot with a spear gun in the chest, how did he manage to get a wet suit on, get a grenade, and swim outside a window so quickly?  

Sakimi Nakamura

ivii-love

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:48 pm
Charlie. sad

I actually think he'll come back to life.
The island brings people back from the dead.
Examples;
arrow Season one, Ethan was killed. Ho snap, he's alive.
arrow Season three, eye-patch guy is killed. STFU! He's not dead?!
arrow confused Well, we're not completly sure he was killed, but Season three, Locke was dead[?] and now he's not. [never was?]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:53 pm
Spiral Out
Lot Lizard
Naomi. Grrr. I think she was a member of the DHARMA Initiative and they wanted to take back "their" island from the "Hostiles", so they made it look like Penny had sent her.
Excellent theory, I'll have to add to it! I think Dharma is still somewhat involved with some of the inhabitants of the island. Kelvin (Desmond's hatchmate) was still wating for someone to replace him, and they were still dropping pallets at that hatch. Dharma may have been able to keep control of certain hatches. There had previously been a button-related "incident" at the Swan, so Dharma may have been able to detect another one had the button not been pushed. Ben may have known this, and blocked transmissions to keep them from comming back.

It's possible that the origninal inhabitants of the island don't age(Richard sure doesn't)... but Mikhail wasn't born there, he was brought there later )which is why he was angry that Ben was jamming transmissions). Mikhail may just be enjoying the island's healing properties.

Pretty sure it's not Rose's funeral, lots of people would have shown up.

Does anyone have a screen cap of the obituary?

http://bp0.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/RlUe-1YihSI/AAAAAAAAFkw/ucINFuG1jfo/s1600-h/newspaperclipping2.jpg
courtesy of source

also popular belief of what it says;

Quote:
"Man found in downtown loft
the body of J___________antham of New York was found shortly after 4:00 am in the _______ of grand avenue."
some of the rest of the words say
"heard loud _________ in ______ntham's loft." " uncovered the ____________the ____ in a beam in the ____________."

OR

"Los Angels
Man Found ________
downtown ____

The body of J__ ____ningham of
New York was found shortly after 4
a.m. in the ____ _____ of Grand
Avenue.

The _____ ____ man at The
Tower _____ _____ _____ _____ toward loud
noises _____man's loft.
____ ____ ___ ___ safety (or safely), the
travel the ____ a beam in the "

give or take some words.  

Kalpini

A n g e l z

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:59 am
Everyone seems to be missing a huge thing here. Is Walt is back?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:24 am
Walt is back because somehow he has special powers to "transmit" himself to the island to talk to Locke. He did it right before Shannon was killed. She ran after him and got shot.

This is what someone told me that they saw Charlie on the View....whatever his name is in real life and they asked him if he dies in the show and he didn't deny it nor conform it. So the question is does Charlie really die? Or will the island use it's powers to save him?

The funeral definately has to be for Ben. Jack was probably the only one to go was because he felt guilty for not listening to him when he had the chance on the island. And everyone else never went because they got off the island when Ben was trying to keep them from going back so no one like him.

Ben isn't actually one of the bad guys in my eyes because all he is doing is trying to save the island from the outside world. And Jack is trying to throw that all away with the phone.  

alyhs

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:32 am
Miss Marmalade
Season one, Ethan was killed. Ho snap, he's alive.
Eathan never came back to life, he was just in Juliet's flashback.
Quote:
Season three, eye-patch guy is killed. STFU! He's not dead?!
He never died. He said that the fence wasn't set at a lethal level, so it just knocked him out.
Quote:
Season three, Locke was dead[?] and now he's not. [never was?]
Locke was never dead, he considered killing himself after he was shot, but Walt reminded him that the island wouldn't let him die or remain paralized.

As for Walt, someone's already mentioned his ablity to be in "two different places at one time," just like with Shannon in season two.

And thanks Kalpini for the screencap. It's not a name I recgonize.... yet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

John Lantham? Someone got a name change I guess? Or someone who hasn't appeared yet.

I don't think the flashforward's were visions that Jack was having, otherwise he wouldn't have gone ahead with contacting the ship and there would have been some kind of reaction from the him.

I'm pretty sure they were just showing a possible future, in order to show the viewers that they shouldn't leave the island, and to give some clues into the nature of the island, namely that Jack found something on the Island that was worth sacrificing his escape, and it seems 'John Lantham' whoever he is came to the same idea.

I'm starting to get frustrated with this total lack of answers. Why doesn't anyone on the island actually talk about it?!

Also, with Walt's ability, could it be that he was able to do it because he's on the island? So he could be on the island with Michael, maybe they didn't manage to leave and ended up like Desmond and his snowglobe idea.

The First Seraphor

lametastic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:54 am
I think Charlie is actually dead! I mean they played the "sad" music lol . I wonder what's with Naomi? I liked Tom, it to bad he died, but then again he did want to kill Jin, Sayid, and Bernard. And the flash forward was so strange? Who's funeral was it? At first I thought he just walked in to a random funeral. confused  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:27 pm
Spiral Out
Miss Marmalade
Season three, eye-patch guy is killed. STFU! He's not dead?!
He never died. He said that the fence wasn't set at a lethal level, so it just knocked him out.
When Mikail was pushed through the fence he was practically throwing up his organs. He said that the fence only knocked him out, but I doubt it. I think that Mikhail was either born on the island or was one of the original inhabitants on the island and therefore he can't die.  

moosesmeeses

moosesmeeses

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:34 pm
Seraphor

John Lantham? Someone got a name change I guess? Or someone who hasn't appeared yet.

I don't think the flashforward's were visions that Jack was having, otherwise he wouldn't have gone ahead with contacting the ship and there would have been some kind of reaction from the him.

I'm pretty sure they were just showing a possible future, in order to show the viewers that they shouldn't leave the island, and to give some clues into the nature of the island, namely that Jack found something on the Island that was worth sacrificing his escape, and it seems 'John Lantham' whoever he is came to the same idea.

I'm starting to get frustrated with this total lack of answers. Why doesn't anyone on the island actually talk about it?!

Also, with Walt's ability, could it be that he was able to do it because he's on the island? So he could be on the island with Michael, maybe they didn't manage to leave and ended up like Desmond and his snowglobe idea.

I would be annoyed if someone we haven't met yet was in the casket. My thoughts are either Juliet or Michael. I think Juliet might be in the casket because that is the only person Jack would want to commit suicide over other than Kate. The obvious response is "Juliet's sister would have shown up at the open viewing" Well, so wouldn't have come if she was in the hospital. I think that Juliet's sister was the woman that Jack saved from the car. I makes sense because she had a son and if he had aged five or so years, the boy they showed looked like the right age.

I think it might be Michael because the funeral place was obviously in an area dominatly inhabited by African Americans. Kate wouldn't have attended Michael's open viewing because he betrayed her, Jack, and Sawyer. Walt didn't attend beause he returned to the island. I'm kind of leaning towards it being Juliet though.

Remember, Desmond can still change the future, so it isn't set in stone. I also have some strange feeling that Jacob visited Locke in the form of Walt. Hmmm? Kay, those are just a few of my theories biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 pm
I have a big long thing to type up about this ep. I'll post it later if I can get the computer back.  

lemonhobbit
Captain

Gr33n Gummy Bears

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:11 pm
alright, so it's probably John Locke because he doesn't have any friends. And why would Jack cry about it if it wasn't someone he didn't care about? WHen he saw that , he knew that Locke was right about staying on the island.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:30 am
moosesmeeses
I think that Juliet's sister was the woman that Jack saved from the car. I makes sense because she had a son and if he had aged five or so years, the boy they showed looked like the right age.

Omg! I think you might be right, the woman did look like her but it was hard to tell exactly with all the wounds and bandages. Has anyone got a screen shot of it?

The First Seraphor

AtrociousMiser

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:01 am
i took some pics of the woman in the accident and her kid, if anyone wants to see them.

the mom

kid  
Episode Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas