Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Nobody loves me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desperate?
  Only a little!!!
  lol
View Results

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:06 pm
Right Here!!!! JUmp on!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:58 pm
*Screams loudly* What am i doing on a rollaercoaster? I'm afraid of heights!!

LOL....I've never been on a rollarcoaster before....and come to thing about it...i don't thing I'll ever be able to get on one of those just yet...

what does it feel like to be on a rollarcoaster??  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:10 pm
It's awesome! Especially that weightless feeling you get just before you go over a big drop! It feels like...I don't know...A big rush... sweatdrop I think the best roller coasters I've ever been on were Goliath, The Alpengist, The Big Bad Wold, and Dueling Dragons(the ice dragon)^^

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:33 pm
There's this wonderful adreniline rush... I like the slight fear of being put 10 stories up only to be taken down all but one of them. for me, its my drug. A certain... euphoria. The wind in my face, the whistle in my ears, the screaming of others, the jolt that runs through you in a drop, the shiver down your spine when you realize what you're about to do before the car pulls out of the station and you're out, howling your head off. xD

I'm a little nutty on rollercoasters.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:38 pm
My favorite coasters are the ones that don't even have the lap bar, they just have that small little pad thing that fits right over your "private" area and has small little slits in it for your hnds to go through...It feel like you're about to fall right out and it's WONDERFUL!!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:07 pm
OMg.....I can't even imagine the ones like that! Jus thinking about it, i could already picture myself falling off it....>_<  

CrimsonxXxSolace

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:51 pm
I'm soo bored...and down  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:27 pm
Awww, Peppa!! Why??

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:43 pm
Black daisy, I just got back from the concert and I feel so down. to begin with, I've always been a very good girl, I listen to my pop and i do almost everything, very obedient. But just between the time i went to my concert at 6Pm...til now...I'm trying to answer this question "What's the point of being honest, when he's never ever going to trust me?" I feel like crying, today he asked me on the phone where i was going even after I told him, he asked me as if he knew i was lying and just couldn't believe me...I know it's for protection, but he won't even trust me going to school. He always thinks i'm lying to him....so now i'm asking myself...what is the point? You know? Why don't oi just lie to him and make it true. He doesn't believe me anyway...so no matter what i lose both ways...might as well lie then...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:52 pm
Aww!! My dad always looks for the worst in me, so I kind of get it...But I figure, if I keep proving to him that I'm not as bad as I...used to be sweatdrop Then one day he'll have to believe that I'm not too...Unti lthen, I just ignore him when he accuses me falsely. Why sweat it? His character flaw shouldn't make me have to suffer.

You're right, you're dad's probably just trying to protect you...In the wrong way, but at least it's out of concern and not other reasons...

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:55 pm
I know...it just hurts that he won't trust me....makes me feel like what've I've been doing all along was pointless. I'm a middle child which = not alot of attention. I hate to admit it but I wanted his attention and praise, and so i did exactly what he ask me to do. I clean the house and cook dinner and get good grades in school and do all that...and now it just seem so pointless...Just seeing how easily he trust my siblings when they didn't even work as hard as I did...makes me want to know what i did wrong..  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:03 pm
Well, I'm a middle child too, but I did the exact opposite. And you didn't do a thing wrong!! If he's not noticing you it's because he's used to how well you do! My sister gets straight A's and my parents hardly make anything out of it anymore but when I got straight A's(only time in my life!!!) they made a hige deal and it really hurt her. Everyones human...We don't recognize what's always been there.

Bedaizled

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:11 pm
*bows* thanks for the wise statement...^_^...*Hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:46 pm
*huggles* You're welcome dear! I do try to help once in a while ^-^

Say, when do you get out of school??