Reply SCA Guild
The Ultimate Setup Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, whats your persona's style?
  PIRATE! ARRRRRGH!
  To go a Viking, boyo! The Norse O.P.! Original Pirate!
  Scottish, Lad! *raise up the Claymore*
  Roman, RAGH! *shield dropped, sword drawn*
  English / British style. A bit of sophistication, don't you agree?
  French / Musketeer. 'Tis better, no?
  Japanese. *bow*
  Italian / Romani / Gypsy. Ahh, to be free is the best of all!
  Um...none of the above. Sorry. : sweat :
View Results

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:52 pm
Chibbi_Satan
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Chibbi_Satan
Naito_Mitsukai
Why I think I'd deffinatly be interested in at least taking a look! Although I get the feeling I'm slightly out of the way! sweatdrop ~mumbles about little secluded northern shires~ But yes, please pm me! 3nodding

Ofcourse my dear. But that still does not mean you are not welcome to join our group from so far away. We will even send you a sash and flag of our house so that you may wear your colors proudly, and chat with you about all sorts of events, hoping you are able to do so in return. ^_^ heart

~Master Elexi Stormcrow
~Commander of the Drakkenguard

Awesome! heart biggrin But would it be okay to talk you and some others from Drakkenguard first though? biggrin (probably best to do that on a different thread or something though, eh? sweatdrop )

You remember that one night when we had that group convo, most of those people were Drakkenguard members hehehe ^_^

*mumbles something about needing to make about a gazillion more belt favors*

Yes, yes you do. LOL *hugs*

I swear he just uses me for slave labor LMFAO.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:56 am
Dema
Chibbi_Satan
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Chibbi_Satan
Naito_Mitsukai
Why I think I'd deffinatly be interested in at least taking a look! Although I get the feeling I'm slightly out of the way! sweatdrop ~mumbles about little secluded northern shires~ But yes, please pm me! 3nodding

Ofcourse my dear. But that still does not mean you are not welcome to join our group from so far away. We will even send you a sash and flag of our house so that you may wear your colors proudly, and chat with you about all sorts of events, hoping you are able to do so in return. ^_^ heart

~Master Elexi Stormcrow
~Commander of the Drakkenguard

Awesome! heart biggrin But would it be okay to talk you and some others from Drakkenguard first though? biggrin (probably best to do that on a different thread or something though, eh? sweatdrop )

You remember that one night when we had that group convo, most of those people were Drakkenguard members hehehe ^_^

I do no such thing! heart  

Chibbi_Satan

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:33 am
Dema

We should do that again sometime then! 3nodding heart So I can talk to them about Drakkenguard biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:31 am
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

We should do that again sometime then! 3nodding heart So I can talk to them about Drakkenguard biggrin

Well, then I will PM you about the yahoo site. If you'd really like to get some decent responses, make sure you join the chat group today so that tommorow when I am on we can really start up some decent responses.  

Chibbi_Satan

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:21 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

We should, it was fun....although I could do w/o a couple of the girls that were in the chat last time. Not that I have any ill feelings towards them cuz I'm bigger than that but yeah....just no...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:13 pm
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

We should, it was fun....although I could do w/o a couple of the girls that were in the chat last time. Not that I have any ill feelings towards them cuz I'm bigger than that but yeah....just no...

Haha, that's okay, I could do with a few less people! I mean when you randomly are added to a conversation, with like 7 or 8 people, you've never met or talked to before .... eek sliiiiiightly overwelming! sweatdrop lol never know what to say! rofl  

Naito_Mitsukai

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:49 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

Haha, that's okay, I could do with a few less people! I mean when you randomly are added to a conversation, with like 7 or 8 people, you've never met or talked to before .... eek sliiiiiightly overwelming! sweatdrop lol never know what to say! rofl

True enough, I even knew all the people and I get over whelmed sometimes LOL.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:51 pm
Chibbi_Satan
Dema
Chibbi_Satan
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai

I do no such thing! heart

hehehe I know, if I didn't enjoy doing it I wouldn't do it *grins*  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

You shouldn't be afraid of such interaction, or feel overwhelmed. There are alot of personalities to take in, yes, but your own should shine just as bright. Most people just dont give themselves enough credit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:05 pm
Chibbi_Satan

You shouldn't be afraid of such interaction, or feel overwhelmed. There are alot of personalities to take in, yes, but your own should shine just as bright. Most people just dont give themselves enough credit.

*points out* Key word - 'should' sweatdrop rofl  

Naito_Mitsukai

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:14 pm
Chibbi_Satan
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

LOL I know I don't give myself enough credit but I dont' really mind either because I brag where it matters (my art) and everything else can just be how it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:57 pm
Dema

LOL I know I don't give myself enough credit but I dont' really mind either because I brag where it matters (my art) and everything else can just be how it is.

eek Huh? What? Art? Where? biggrin  

Naito_Mitsukai

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:21 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

I don't really have any good examples to show you right now other than our edits shop...but I'm one of those people that can just pick it up and do it LOL

I've made a full sized sarcophagus, white mage hammer, black mage staff and I paint, draw and use charcoal as well as sculpt using clay when I can.

Yeeeeaaaah I'm an eclectic artist.

This is our main shop not many edits shown...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1723104&page=1

and heres a few more in our premades shop, we've done more but my stuff is on my other computer and not accessible at this time
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2591501  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:47 am
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

I don't really have any good examples to show you right now other than our edits shop...but I'm one of those people that can just pick it up and do it LOL

I've made a full sized sarcophagus, white mage hammer, black mage staff and I paint, draw and use charcoal as well as sculpt using clay when I can.

Yeeeeaaaah I'm an eclectic artist.

This is our main shop not many edits shown...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1723104&page=1

and heres a few more in our premades shop, we've done more but my stuff is on my other computer and not accessible at this time
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2591501

small note about our shop, it may be changing area's soon...  

Chibbi_Satan

HoiPolloi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:41 am
hey, as far as I see it, for sleeping use whatever works. I know for a long while I won't be period with my hooch or half-shelter held up by bungie cords. And to keep the more annoying bugs away (damn mosquitos), say hello to my friend "Bug coils".
I may give up a bit on the privacy side with this method, but I know how to use it well enough that I'll stay dry when most sport tents will soak through.

*NOTE TO THE UNWARY*
If you want to keep mosquitos away from you while you sleep:
1. Don't sleep in a small enclosed space, with lots of people, mosquitos are attracted by carbon dioxide.
2. Don't wear bug repellant! It may kill them after they suck your blood, but they still get to suck your blood first. Plus you smell like the inside of a boot.
2.a) Spray Joe Annoying's pillow with bug spray before you go to bed, the lil'buggers'll all go for him.
3. Cover up with something thick or use a bug net, if they can't get to your skin, they can't bite.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff