Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
LEAST favorite zelda game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
Of course
94%
 94%  [ 18 ]
Maybe
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Crimson.Assassin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:00 pm
pitchblack memory
link7788
what about ocarina of time or majora's mask smile
those were the best games ever.
eek I love OoT  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:47 pm
Zelda_Kitten
kila_ray
I've played oracle of time, majora's mask and i've also played Mario smash. i mentioned mario smash brother because young link is the best he has the strongest moves soo i'll say young link is my favourite character
Link was the best chatacter on for me on the N64 smash, but on the GC smash melee, Zelda was the best, i worked her sooo easily. I'm like, smash brothers master XD no1 beats me razz

omg on ssb i always use zelda/sheik n i win everytime! my friends hate me for it hhaaha heart  

misssay

goldenlink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:12 pm
the legend of zelda: the wand of gamalon  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:44 pm
reading over the responses it made me sad to hear the comments towards the first Zelda game. People need to look beyond the graphics level for older games and just think about how awesome it was at the time. If I made myself compare the graphics of movies like Legend and the Labrynth to those of today, (and in Legends case, that horrible, HORRIBLE ending theme songX_X) I would never be able to enjoy them.
I loved the first zelda, and I still play it today. I love my nintendo and all of its games(tetris, your so basic and yet, oh so mind controling)  

SuperKitty

Wrathful Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yuri Hyuga Godslayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:06 pm
misssay
Zelda_Kitten
kila_ray
I've played oracle of time, majora's mask and i've also played Mario smash. i mentioned mario smash brother because young link is the best he has the strongest moves soo i'll say young link is my favourite character
Link was the best chatacter on for me on the N64 smash, but on the GC smash melee, Zelda was the best, i worked her sooo easily. I'm like, smash brothers master XD no1 beats me razz

omg on ssb i always use zelda/sheik n i win everytime! my friends hate me for it hhaaha heart
i am very good at being link in that i am unbeaten i train on hard mode against 2 other computers i can do 3 just but it is harder so maybe you would be a chalange i wish u lived closer i would ask you to a fight on it but hay your not so it dont matter  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:17 pm
it was probs the 1st one...it stinks!!!!!!!!!!My fave was WIND WAKER!!!!Yay!!!!  

rikyo miyoshi

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

rikyo miyoshi

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:22 pm
Alchemist_Buritani
Windwaker... *shakes her head* Mostly because of that darned chibi version of Link *crosses her arms*
*beats her around with wind waker and large stick*Chibi link rocks!!!!Unfaithful 1!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:32 pm
I didn't like the minish cap because it was boring and very short for a zelda game  

Crimson.Assassin

spid3rkid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:19 pm
Seeing as I have played all the Zelda games I can say that Adventure of Link is definitely my least favorite one of all time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:42 am
My least favorite Zelda game would have to be Oracle of seasons  

gothiclink

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:37 am
Not A Geetard!
Alchemist_Buritani
Windwaker... *shakes her head* Mostly because of that darned chibi version of Link *crosses her arms*
*beats her around with wind waker and large stick*Chibi link rocks!!!!Unfaithful 1!!!!!!!!!!!

AGREED scream WINDWAKER IS MY ALL TIME FAVE. Yay Toon Link!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:45 pm
well Wand of gamelin if you count it (even though the creators of zelda disregarded the games existance due to the shitty game play)

in order from worst to mediocer

1?Wand of gamelin
1 Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
2 Tingle's Balloon Fight DS
3 Link: The Faces of Evil
4 Zelda's Adventure
5 4swords adventure
6 Links awakining
7 adventure of link
8 links crossbow training

Haha all those games really exist to  

king gannon

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 pm
king gannon
well Wand of gamelin if you count it (even though the creators of zelda disregarded the games existance due to the shitty game play)

in order from worst to mediocer

1?Wand of gamelin
1 Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
2 Tingle's Balloon Fight DS
3 Link: The Faces of Evil
4 Zelda's Adventure
5 4swords adventure
6 Links awakining
7 adventure of link
8 links crossbow training

Haha all those games really exist to

Never even bothered playing Wand of Gamelin. I played Link's Awakening though. Ain't that bad. But compared to other Zelda games, it's mediocre  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 am
misssay
Zelda_Kitten
kila_ray

Toon link is the best cuz he is so flexible.
i beat everyone with him and wind waker is the best oracale of sesons is the worst. the first one i play is minish cap. it was ok  

pinkorchid187

350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

pinkorchid187

350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:40 am
The Fruity Magician
Not A Geetard!
Alchemist_Buritani

AGREED scream WINDWAKER IS MY ALL TIME FAVE. Yay Toon Link!
Wind waker was the zelda breakthrough, now they know what to do with link when they just wanna make a game. The games with toon link are awesome. i play ww and Phantom hourgalss. i want spirit tracks now.  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff