Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
News/Rumor for Zelda ^^ (thank you Xander) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluoLoVe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:58 am
Mr. Que
News

By reading an interview with George Harrison, the vice president of Nintendo, i have found that Nintendo is planning to let all classic Nintendo Games (including Zelda) be downloadable! for more info on this subject Click Here

Rumor? or News confused
Also, it has been heard via Eiji Aonuma, director of Wind Waker, that a sequel is being made! so, for those of you who enjoyed Wing Waker, prepare for a Sequel, it WILL be called 'Wind Waker 2: (name here)' so, its obvious enough its a wind waker sequel wink i consider this Rumor OR News as the director said it, but it has not yet been confirmed.
ah! the sequel to ww is no rumor! read np you dope. sweatdrop although it isn't nintendo speeking, ive seen pics of LoZ: phantom hourglass.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:45 pm
Loralyn

Interesting fact. The name came from a Japanese Manga that inspirered the movie Ladyhawke...for those that haven't seen or heard or it the film tells the story of a knight and his lady ruined by a horrible curse. The knight is forever cursed to transform into a wolf with the moonlight, just as the lady is cursed to change into a hawk at the first sign of sunlight. Crazy love life huh? People have guessed that this might mean that this Zelda will mirror that story. This is yet unknown though.

That is actually pretty interesting o.o;

But Zelda's not gonna be a bird neutral Zelda isn't even a love story.

Ashikimo - Yeah I don't read magazines about games. Sorry. And I'd prefer not to be called a dope for it. Plus, I wrote that over a year ago. And it was the director that said it in my news, not a magazine.
So please don't insult me for not reading your magazines, which probably only got pics and the news AFTER I posted that, since it wasn't even confirmed at the time.

`Quetie
Crew

Link_k92

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:37 am
Rumors

I heard that Nintendo was already making a sequel to Twilight Princess, though personaly, I think thats a load of crap. Sure, TP was a great game and all, but I don't think it would make a great sequel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:43 pm
i didn't even play tp yet, so i don't know if a sequel would be better or not.  

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0

trip_sha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:46 am
heart they are coming out with a new zelda game soon. but for what system? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:57 pm
The newest chapter in the series is going to be Spirit Tracks, for the DS. It's in the same graphical style as Phantom Hourglass, and is going to be released later this year.

However, next year there is a strong possibility that Nintendo will be unveiling a new Zelda game for the Wii. Fingers crossed! ^-^  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Hidden Moogle

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 am
news
wind waker will have a sequal for the wii I think its coming out this year
also phantom hourglass is considered the sequal