Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The CLAMP Lovers Guild
The Introduction Thread! (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:29 pm
Hello, my name is Immortalcrystal. My favorite series by clamp would probably be xXx Holic and Tsubasa currently. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:44 pm
Hi, my name is Jubile and as everybody in here I'm a huge fan of Clamp artworks. My favorite serie is probably CCS but I also really like Wish. nobody's mentioned it before me... it makes me sad.  

jubile

Subaru-kun Sumeragi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:00 pm
Hello. I'm Subaru-kun (yes I really go by that when I'm on Gaia... sweatdrop ). I think its easy to guess that my favorite Clamp is Tokyo Babylon, though I like X too... but not as much. Yeah.... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:08 pm
Konnichi wa. *bows low* I'm Hikari-chan. Pleased to meet you. My favorite CLAMP series would have to be Card Captor Sakura, but it's very close between that one and Wish.  

Hikari-chan the Neko

lavothas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:51 pm
greetings all, i'm lavothas,

my first experiance with CLAMP was Card Captor Sakura, though i didn't realy know who they were till Chobits sweatdrop favorate series would be Gohaku Drug, sorry if i spelt that wrong, i usualy think of it under Legal Drug... sweatdrop look forwards to being here biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:24 pm
GeminiGurlie 3nodding . I'm thinking of a name to change, it sounds so...I dunno. xp Anyhow, my favorite CLAMP manga is Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle. Although, the first CLAMP manga I've read is Chobits, and I like that, too. 3nodding  

ShardsOfCrystallizedHeart

Minli Xiao

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:19 pm
maaajor oops, there's a "designated introduce" yourself thread.

sweatdrop

gomen, nasai! (that's what I'm supposed to say, right? x.x; sorry, anyway.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:49 pm
'Allo, I'm deadfaerie, and I've been a CLAMP fan since I started reading Clover in SMILE magazine. Since then, I've been trying to collect more of their manga, to the point where I have a full collection of Chobits, my favorite series, and a few other random volumes. I love all of the series that I've seen, which includes Chobits, Magic Knight Rayearth (I own the first three VHS of the first season, and an untranslated copy of manga #3), Wish (volumes 1 and 2), Shirahime-Syo, and one measly copy of Clover. stare I've always wanted to read X/1999 and tons of other titles, but manga's hard to afford when you generally don't have money. xp As is anime. Bugger.

Anyway, that's me! Glad to be involved in the guild. domokun  

xxx0634xxx

Chibi_Xandra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:52 pm
'Ello! I'm Chibi_Xandra. Call me Xandra, Xan, Chibi X, or give me a new name. I like new names.

I can't say I have a favorite CLAMP series, but I can say I adore Tokyo Babylon, X, Wish, Tsubasa, Legal Drug, XXX Holic, and all three CLAMP School series above others. ...I'm so indecisive...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Er, hey... sweatdrop
I'M SUPONJI CHAN~!!! heart
I just joined this guild, and I'm also very new to gaia. ^^
I've been a CLAMP fan for as long as I've liked anime and manga...
... which is about three years... sweatdrop
Yeah, I know, not a long time. gonk
My favorite CLAMP titles include:
RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Tsubasa
xxxHOLiC
X
CLMAP School Detectives
Cardcaptor Sakura
Magic Knight Rayearth
... and many, many more. whee
Oh, and I love gold. xp  

``~SuponjiChan~``

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:04 pm
Welcome. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:39 pm
Hello all! I'm a huge fan of CLAMP and of manga in general. CLAMP works that I own are as follows:
Wish 1-4
Clover 1-4
Chobits 1-4
Shirahime-Syo, Hardcover
Cardcaptor Sakura Boxset (books 1-3)
X/1999 1-12
XXXholic 1
(I think thats all, I have my collection packed up at the moment)
I can't wait to read more, particulary the rest of Cardcaptor! I've been reading manga since the Sailor Moon manga first started appearing in the states. I'm so glad it's gotten so big here. ^_^  

Callionymidae

Yuriuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:03 pm
Hi, I am Yuriuki and my favourite clamp seres is (drumroll)

Chobits!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:00 pm
Welcome all newest members. Hope you enjoy it here. Have any questions? Ask me or DallyKate, or any of the mods for that matter. ^__^  

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

AoiElf

nuGen Staff Snowfriend

800 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:25 am
Hi, I'm Elf.

I've actually only read XXXholic, but I fell in love with all the cameos, so I plan to read alot more CLAMP after I finish XXXholic (or in the lulls between tankoubon.

As for anime series, I really love Chobits.  
The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff