OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:25 pm
any plot twists are good, sadly there arnt enough rping to go far. and a pic is preferable, but if you cant find one or dont have one then hey what can you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:34 pm
Not so much plot twist is what I was asking. I mean do you need anyone to stir things up, create problems ect. Or do you just need the happy guy who's fighting for his country ect.  

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:37 pm
is it possible to be a bit of both?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:38 pm
Well, I could be an offensive happy man fighting for his country... To make it bigger... I guess. What do the Qin do? If I knew more about them, I could prolly bullshit something.  

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:04 pm
even though i know the title says three kingdoms, i allowed a 4th to be created. and that was Qin. its made up so anything is a possibility  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:40 am
well I'm here now so theres no need for distress. How is everybody?  

nashamachu

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:48 pm
Alright, I'll be posting my profile sometime tonight. If not then I'll have the whole thing done by tomarrow, and I'll jump into this shindig.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:11 pm
ello anyone out there?  

Drusilla De Ruix

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:05 pm
Whooooooooo~! Done with my character... Though he kinda looks like Yukimora, I'll just mention his armor is a dark grey and not a bright red. Thus it's not him. Now I just gotta come up with a name, background and special move. Then send it to Kitten.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:35 pm
I have grave news for you all The Kyody has bin band for some unknown reason. he wasnt doing anythign wrong all what he was doing was talking to his friends in a miled manor. He doesnt know what happened bu8t he is very upset about it. so I am starting a Protest to bring him back if you would please sign the protest that would be great.

Thank you for your time.
Ace...  

Deblair

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:24 pm
Deblair
I have grave news for you all The Kyody has bin band for some unknown reason. he wasnt doing anythign wrong all what he was doing was talking to his friends in a miled manor. He doesnt know what happened bu8t he is very upset about it. so I am starting a Protest to bring him back if you would please sign the protest that would be great.

Thank you for your time.
Ace...

he should have the right to know why he was banned. has he tried contacting the mods? even though he is not logged in he should be able to still post in the help section of the forums  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:32 pm
ok according to the people in the help forum, he should have recieved a notice in e-mail of why he was banned, it may show up in junk mail....if their is no e-mail, he needs to contact a purple mod  

KittenKagome
Captain

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:20 pm
I doubt it was for no reason. Either he did something, or they mistook him for someone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:46 pm
ah c'mon people! dont let this guild die so early...its still a newborn!! gonk  

KittenKagome
Captain

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:09 pm
I'm just a little confused as to where I should start....  
Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff