Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
What is your favorite Non-Earthbound SNES RPG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:58 pm
I'm an old school Sonic fan too. Been following his exploits for a while, and I use to be a kind of segregated sort of fan (Any member active online in the Sonic fandom during the time I was is aware of the lines of fandoms drawn between different canons) but not so much anymore since the canons are just being torn to shreds. Mehehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:57 am
Yeah, Sonic's not been doing so well lately... but I'm such a fangirl I still buy/play the games when it's not too much trouble. I had fun with Sonic Riders even though the plot was a bit hokey. It's nice to just race around with Sonic XD  

ShinyNickel777

SaferSaturnX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:06 am
ShinyNickel777
Yeah, Sonic's not been doing so well lately... but I'm such a fangirl I still buy/play the games when it's not too much trouble. I had fun with Sonic Riders even though the plot was a bit hokey. It's nice to just race around with Sonic XD
Gah, you Sonic people...

I never owned a Sega system *tear*

Though sega is gone as far as consoles go, there are some sonic games that look promising. I forget what the PS3 one was called, but it looked neat. And Sonic Wildfire for the Wii definitly looked promising.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:36 pm
there're way too many but

FF3
Crono Trigger
Super mario world
yoshi's island
Tales of Phantasia

and the rest I forgot whee  

r i c e b e a r

ShinyNickel777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:39 pm
SaferSaturnX
ShinyNickel777
Gah, you Sonic people...

Though sega is gone as far as consoles go, there are some sonic games that look promising. I forget what the PS3 one was called, but it looked neat. And Sonic Wildfire for the Wii definitly looked promising.

No one owns Sonic! XD *SHOT* Even when the platform dies, on he runs. On he runs. *laughs*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:28 am
ShinyNickel777
SaferSaturnX
ShinyNickel777
Gah, you Sonic people...

No one owns Sonic! XD *SHOT* Even when the platform dies, on he runs. On he runs. *laughs*

Now that we're really on the topic of Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog

"Blue streak speeds by, Sonic the Hedgehog
Too fast for the naked eye, Sonic the Hedgehog"

I've had that in my head the past few days...does anyone else remember that show?

SaferSaturnX

KawaiiDragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:22 am
First:
I have loved Chrono Trigger since I first played it! and then I guess Soul Blazer and A Link to the Past
Second:
SaferSaturnX
ShinyNickel777
SaferSaturnX
ShinyNickel777
Gah, you Sonic people...

Now that we're really on the topic of Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog

"Blue streak speeds by, Sonic the Hedgehog
Too fast for the naked eye, Sonic the Hedgehog"

I've had that in my head the past few days...does anyone else remember that show?

Damn strait I do!

Also on a side note:
Amauriel
Some of the older companies that you don't even remember had some of the best games.

PC wise, Red Orb Entertainment was fantastic, but ask someone to name a game by them, nobody knows. (for the record, they created the first Myst (but sold it to another company for release) and they created the Journeyman Project series)

Enix is another of those types of companies...hard to imagine life without their games, but easy to forget which games are theirs...

Wasn't Journeyman Project originally made by Presto Studios?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:10 am
Secret of Mana, still wish I had that game. I also liked Super Mario RPG and the 7th Saga.

I liked A Link to the past, but it wasnt the best IMO  

AnAnnoyinglyLongUsername

Amauriel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:54 pm
KawaiiDragon

Also on a side note:
Amauriel
Some of the older companies that you don't even remember had some of the best games.

PC wise, Red Orb Entertainment was fantastic, but ask someone to name a game by them, nobody knows. (for the record, they created the first Myst (but sold it to another company for release) and they created the Journeyman Project series)

Enix is another of those types of companies...hard to imagine life without their games, but easy to forget which games are theirs...

Wasn't Journeyman Project originally made by Presto Studios?

Gratz...points for really knowing your game history...yes, Presto Studios originally created the Journeyman Project games, but they were released in conjunction with Red Orb Entertainment. Both companies logos appear on the game boxes, for what it's worth...

Also, I didn't quote it, but Maniac Mansion was a fantastic game...and one that spawned a mini-series (which I haven't seen but if anyone has and I can get copies of or transcripts or whatever, I'd love it) and a sequel, Day of the Tentacle, which was one of those glorious LucasArts games right up there with Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, and Sam and Max, which is FINALLY pulling off the comeback, even if it is in the episodic form.

AND the Sonic the Hedgehog TV show has been announced for a DVD release, and it will be the entire first series in one box set.
Best quote: Sonic: "Here are three ways for you to be very smart. 1. Stay in School. 2. Stay in School. 3. Remember rules 1 and 2."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:46 pm
By the way Safer if you ever read this you were right about the Final Fantasy VI. (:  

Mirakki
Crew

Monsters Among Us

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:02 pm
Illusion of Gaia

Can't beat that last boss! x|

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:17 pm
Hmm, whats that about?  

Mirakki
Crew

Amauriel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:28 am
Illusion of Gaia? It's the story of a boy named Will and his travels. A good game, although I think that it's danged hard. Ghost pirate ship is cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:37 am
rpg other then earthbound omg none, I did like link to the past tho.  

bryonsmothers

Bacent

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:07 pm
#3 super mario rpg
#2 Breath of Fire
#1 EARTHBOUND!!!!!  
Happy Happy Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers