Reply 21+
Have any questions? Ask Here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliebites

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:35 pm
I have quite a few bachelors & masters credits... what do I do with them?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:47 pm
Elliebites
I have quite a few bachelors & masters credits... what do I do with them?

I think at the moment you can exchange them for a graduation cap (that's probably not its exact name) at HR Wesley, and that's about it. I think they're planning on adding more items at some point...  

Doressa
Captain

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:07 pm
Real life question here (maybe I should put it in the main extended disscussion thread on Gaia, but oh well).

How do I know if I've picked the right major? xd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:17 pm
Bakura Amane
Real life question here (maybe I should put it in the main extended disscussion thread on Gaia, but oh well).

How do I know if I've picked the right major? xd

Um, well you don't -you just figure it out as you go along, if you're not enjoying it, change to something else! I've changed my major twice so far, but stuck with the same theme...  

Doressa
Captain

diet otaku

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:19 am
so does "no l33t/netspeak" also mean no "HAY GUYZ WAHTS GOIN ON?" joke-speak? emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:06 pm
diet otaku
so does "no l33t/netspeak" also mean no "HAY GUYZ WAHTS GOIN ON?" joke-speak? emo

It really is something that we strive to avoid, but as long as it is done very occasionally as a joke -and other people realise it is a joke- then I can't see a problem...  

Doressa
Captain

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:50 pm
Which one should I submit to the avatar arena? I like them both and can't decide! xd EDIT: I've decided to take down my picture so no one will copy my idea. (not that any of you would around here, but just to be sure blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:05 pm
Speaking of arena submissions.... How long does it take for the arenas to take submissions? I gave up on my avi one a while ago and I have an art one going on like almost a month of waiting to be approved.....

(to Bakura Amane) I don't know.... both avis look great. Just beware of people ranting in the comments like "OMG UR teh plain!". Ugh.... too many avis toooooo cluttered on the avi arena....I like the snow avi you got there. But then I'm a winter creature and snowy themes jump out instantly to me ^^.

Marcious Pharoe

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:35 pm
I don't know -maybe the winter one? I like both too!

And to Marcious, I entered an avi a couple of weeks back, and I think it just waits until the new week begins so that everyone competes for the same amount of time. I've never entered any of the other arenas though, so can't speak for them...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:10 am
bakura - go with the grad outfit. that's pretty clever. 3nodding

marcious - your avi arena submission goes live the following monday... so if you submitted one today, it would show up for voting on 1/29. then it's up for a week. i have no idea what's up with the art arena.  

diet otaku

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:18 am
Thanks everyone! I'll probably submit it next week as I'm very busy this week. 3nodding Well gotta go again. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:40 pm
Doressa
I hate that..I ish you could have your old hair just sitting in your inventory until you felt like wearing it again...

Yes I wish that (besides the island girl wigs), that there were more wigs added that you could epquip, unequip, and reequip =3

I guess there at least 3 more "wigs" if you count December's elemental item.  

Rena Sanverse

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:15 pm
Rena Sanverse
Doressa
I hate that..I ish you could have your old hair just sitting in your inventory until you felt like wearing it again...

Yes I wish that (besides the island girl wigs), that there were more wigs added that you could epquip, unequip, and reequip =3

I guess there at least 3 more "wigs" if you count December's elemental item.

Definitely! It's more than 3 isn't it? More like 6 or 8? I think I've only worn it as fire or earth so far...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:25 am
1. How do you change your profile page?

2. How do you get your suitcase into your post?

Will you please pm me with the instructions because I have asked these questions before and I still haven't received the answers, thank you.

scream scream scream scream  

gorath64

falling sanity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:11 pm
Call me old fashion... but what the hell is the ink for?

I know the bugs are used to make the ink... I think.
Flowers are used to make bouquets.
And garbage is used to make "more garbage" lol

I don't even know where you go to make the stuff. I just keep getting ink in the daily give away thing. haha  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff