Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

Alexzie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:39 pm
"It turned out great! You looked really pretty in that picture!" She shouted back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:53 pm
((guys i got to go. will doing it again tomorrow. have to finish my research it's due tomrrow and i got nothing. bye all))  

Alexzie

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:56 pm
FanFir
((guys i got to go. will doing it again tomorrow. have to finish my research it's due tomrrow and i got nothing. bye all))
((later fan))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:18 pm
Yuriho looked down at the invite in surprise. "Party?" She glanced up at Fan and smiled. "I think I can make it." Though in reality, her stomach got a little quesy. The last time she had gone to a party they had brought sake and that didn't really do well for her. Turning back to G she nodded. "Yeah, I just got here today. I was planning on taking a walk around, want to join me?"

((Bye))  

Yaku-chan

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:15 pm
FanFir

((Bye))

"Yeah sure" he said taking the invite and following Yuriho up the stairs, "So where too?" G asked wondering if she knew where they were gonna go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:24 pm
Yuriho smiled and laughed. "I have no idea . . . do you have anywhere you want to go? The beach seems pretty busy, but I also heard there's a waterfall furthur on in the island. I wonder how it is . . . "  

Yaku-chan

Minty Novii

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:25 pm
~She ran through the island with her things she tripped ove rsevral roots and cuts covered her face making her blood come down in rivers she stopped by a large pond~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:01 pm
Name: Laura
Dorm#: 5...2?
Subjets(3): Spanish, Language Arts, and Advanced Guitar  

Laurala

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:18 pm
Devin hears the last bell and picks up her towell and turns her mp3 off and places it in her pocket. she runs off to the chool and suddenly realizes she's on the fourth floor. Devin begins to climp up a trollis(or however you spell it). when she finally got all the way up the trollis she climbed on the window ledges untill she found her own . Devin fell into her dorm with her clothes torn up and lands on the beanbag she placed there. "that was close..."
Devin then changes into a pair of dark blue jeans with holes in each knee and a black cami with a flaming rose on it. " thats better." she then removes the ponytail holder and shakes her head a little letting her longish red wavy hair fall to slightly below shoulder length. she unlocks her dorm and opens the door.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:28 pm
"Watch it!" Grumbles Atreyu, as he brushes past Arabella.

Atreyu stalks off sullenly. I hate this place, how could my parents do this to me!?

Atreyu hears the bell and looks even more lost as he has no idea where his dorm or class in this huge place.

elster316

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:32 pm
Devin hears some one outside her dorm and walks into the hall. "lost?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:45 pm
"what makes you think i'm lost?" says Atreyu lifting his chin proudly. Hoping he can keep from crying as the frustration becomes too much and he loses his resolve. Atreyu's emotions overwhealm him and his shoulders sag and start to shake.  

elster316

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:49 pm
"one you look it and two you act it and three your in the wrong area."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:57 pm
Atreyu scowls and crosses his arms. "what do you mean, I look it?" he says feeling defensive and inscure about being what seems like the only native in the entire school.  

elster316

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:09 pm
" i didn't mean to offend you i'm just saying you look lost and confused like you don't know where your dorm is. if you don't know whee it is the dorm # is on the key."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff