Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[The Murder Hobos] vs Lance Hawkwind Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:54 am
Lance smirked, almost relieved at the sound of the bell and the ref calling for a DQ. Even with Gruk and Aeyre standing between him and the other members of the faction, Lance was undeterred. He was going to send a message to the Murder Hobos and the rest of the locker room.

He looked Gruk in the eye and levelled a chair shot at the barbarian.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:59 am

Gruk took the chair shot and dropped to a knee, but slowly got back to his feet. He had a look of pure fury about him as he bellowed,

"I'm .. going .. to .. RAAAAAAGE!!"

Gruk ran at Lance, looking to take him to the ground.

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:04 am
Lance read Gruk's charge, and swung the chair again, aiming another vicious strike at his opponent's head.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:10 am

Gruk took that second chair shot and, immediately, a trickle of blood ran down from a split in his forehead. The blood kept coming, as he dropped to both knees, his head leaning forward and then slumping onto the floor.

User Image

Aeyre stepped in the way this time, hands up ready to fight.

"You're a monster!"

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-unknown_randomer-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:25 am
Lance snorted with derision at Aeyre's words.

"This?",

He said, gesturing towards the bard's fallen allies, before raising his hand and pointing his finger towards him.

"This is on you."

He looked down at the chair, a significant dent in the steel from the repeated blows to Noko and Gruk, before looking back at Aeyre.

"I'm done. This ends now."

He walked toward the bard, winding up for another chair shot.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:37 am

Right as Lance raised that chair, ready to strike yet again..

Can you tell by the look in our eyes?

We're going nowhere!

We live our lives like we're ready to die!

We're going nowhere!

Shadow Moses by Bring Me The Horizon rang out across the PA, as the entire arena stood to look at the ramp. Running from the back, steel chair in hand, came none other than Nuke Fusion.

User Image

Sprinting down, he ran around the ring and positioned himself between Aeyre and Lance, pushing Aeyre backwards to give some space.

That steel chair stayed ready by his side, as he gestured for a stage hand to pass him a microphone.

Nuke raised it to his lips as he stared down at Lance,

"You're right, Aeyre, Lance is a monster."

There was a brief pause as Nuke gave Lance a quizzical look.

"But so am I.."

Dropping the microphone, Nuke spun on his heel and smacked Aeyre with the steel chair!

There was a stunned silence in the arena, as everyone tried to work out what the hell just happened!?

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:40 am

Aeyre ate the chair shot but just looked at Nuke with a look of 'Why?' on his face.

He then dropped to his knees and feel at Nuke's feet, as the crowd began to let out a chorus of heavy jeers.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:03 am
Lance was surprised to see Nuke, let alone see him dole out a savage chair shot to one of his opponents. He gave Nuke a grudging nod of respect, keeping a firm grip on his own steel chair while calling for a mic from one of the stagehands.

Not taking his eyes off Nuke, he raised the mic.

"I appreciate the assist,"

He said, the booing of the crowd still ringing loudly through the arena.

"But don't think this changes anything between us."

The tension in the air was palpable, the two men stood, both clutching steel chairs, the battered and bloodied members of the Murder Hobos strewn around them.

"The truth is Nuke, as much as I came back to knock you off your pedestal - our matches have rekindled a fire in me that I thought had gone out years ago. So what I propose is this-"

He raised his arm, his finger pointing skyward towards the glowing Wrestlemania logo suspended above the arena.

"You. Me. Wrestlemania. Hell In A Cell."

The crowd buzzed with excitement at this proposal.

"Last Man Standing, no disqualifications. We go out there and leave it all in the ring on the grandest stage of them all.

He paused for a moment as the noise in the arena reached an almost deafening level.

"What do you say?"

-unknown_randomer-

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:02 pm

Nuke looked at the four downed members of The Murder Hobos, men he once called friends. What he had just done was despicable, but something inside him just made him .. chuckle to himself.

He listened to Lance as he spoke, and then slowly turned back towards him.

Throwing the steel chair to the side, he reached down and picked up the microphone that he had dropped earlier.

Taking a moment to pause and consider, he spoke into the mic.

"Let's see if you can last a match like that. Last time.. you weren't able to be that last man standing."

Nuke pointed at TMH on the ground.

"In the meantime.. what you did here was nothing short of.. impressive.

I suggest that at St. Valentine's Day Massacre, you show me what you can do first-hand.

Lance Hawkwind.. and Nuke Fusion.

Teaming up, to face The Murder Hobos in a 4-on-2 Handicap match.
"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:04 pm
Lance smirked at Nuke's words.

"Getting the band back together huh?"

He paused for a moment as he looked around at the four men on the floor, and then back to Nuke.

"Yeah. I think maybe it's time we reminded these guys what made The Outlaws one of the biggest stables in this company."

He extended a hand towards Nuke.

-unknown_randomer-

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:18 am

Nuke looked at Lance's extended hand and dropped the microphone, taking it with a firm handshake.

To say that the crowd have erupted into a chorus of jeers was an understatement; they were absolutely livid.

Nuke gave Lance one last nod before he turned and stepped over the downed body of Aeyre, and begun a walk to the back again.

Shadow Moses by BMTH played again, but was drowned out by the hatred from the crowd. As he begun to walk up the stage, Nuke threw up a fist as he departed, much to the hatred of the arena.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff