Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: The Garden Maze Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:32 am
Jekyll and Hortense Choose - A - Lets make a friend!

The fae gripped Hortense firmly, the same idea in his mind that he wouldn't allow to be separated from her. He'd die from embarrassment later. He was a fae, not a mouse, and he would protect Teeny no matter what.

"Oh Hortense." He suddenly brought them to a stop so he could properly look at the Shetani. "This is...This is my fault, not yours. I'm the one who needs to apologize. I never meant for any of this." He pleaded, feeling like a loser. First time he asks her on a date and this is the turnout. Why did bad luck cling to him?

"B-b-but I'll make it up to you. If you'll let me. When we get out of here I swear, we'll have a nice date. Inside. Maybe a cooking date and a board game." He felt the red creep on his face at the suggestion. But now was not the time, they first had to get out of here! They continued. When they got into the corridor and his lady buried into him, his heart gave a sudden thump. But not because of the faces. Oh no, something much more heart attack inducing was the way she was pressing against him. His face felt like fire. "Hey! Hey we're stuck here! Where's the exit to this place?!" He shouted out but got no response. "Come on, maybe we can find one." His date was fearful of them, but he had a feeling those cherubs knew what was going on. It was best to get straight to the information. So when they came to a branch off towards flowers or a creepy sounding noise...

Hortense no doubt would prefer the flowers. But the noise could be those blasted cherubs. With what he hoped looked like a reasurring nod, he led them down towards the whispering...or licking...what ever awaited them there.

Dream Whitewiz
Jekyll to Hortense and the cherubs

Elros Namasi generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:33 am
Smolder x Rime choose A and continue North

Smolder had fully intended to just keep following the path, anyway, but the wildly rustling hedge made her pause and hesitate. Clinging tightly to Rime's hand still, she backed them both away from the shaking bush. At the first clear view of the humongous sheers mowing through the hedge, leaves and twigs flying everywhere, she noped out and pulled Rime with her North up the path. "Let's get out of here!"

shadica

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:11 pm
Zhixuan chooses B, because screw this guy

Zhixuan had been content to just keep going, but then that little diapered jerk had the nerve to taunt her? Oh, nuh-uh. Not today. She shrieked and lunged at him.

"C'mere, you little motherf--" but he'd disappeared.

"a**," she muttered, smacking the hedge in irritation. Guess she was going this way.  
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:01 pm
[Eudora and Lucius - 2B-C: Head south then southwest down the calm and quiet path with the multitude of cherub faces....]

Eudora shivered, taking in the three routes to choose from. She looked to Lucius for a moment. "Now what?" The creepy whispering noises from the other side of the hedge did not tempt her in the slightest. No thanks. The trickle of water...maybe, but what if it turned out to be something other than water. It could be blood! Or poisonous acid! Wait, did acid need to be poisonous really?

She shook her head. Maybe it was a trap of another kind, but the quiet path was too hard to resist. Grabbing Lucius' hand, she said, "Okay, let's try this way," and gently pulled him along, squeezing his hand nervously as her eyes were drawn to the multitude of creepy cherub faces lining the way.

Antidia
Eudora > Lucius

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:57 pm
Domini - A. Check out where the sounds are coming from and head north

User Image He followed the path and realized that there were a couple of pae who were being rescued. "Hey wait for-" but before he could finish what he was saying, they were gone, and he was still stuck here, in this wacky garden place, with the weird totem that he had and now had to turn around and take a different path. There was one path that seemed to lead to water. While he would have taken that path in a heartbeat if this was anywhere else, it wasn't, and he could see the cherubs poking about.

He shivered and decided to take the more dangerous-sounding path instead. If he had to fight his way out of here, then he would do it! As long as he didn't have to deal with those freaky cherub-things!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:36 pm
Quadira x Aiden
As the sweet pair head down the east path they suddenly come upon a pair of signs in the road. One points north with ‘this way’ scribbled on it and another south with ‘no, no THIS WAY’ scribbled on it. Curious. As they look at the signs they notice that there is but a third option just pass the signs continuing east if they so choose to ignore the badly written messages. Oh, my, was that a face peeking out for a second to see what they’d choose?

This, of course, if they can even read. Awkward.

A. Follow the sign north!
B. Follow the sign south!
C. Reading is for nerds, keep heading east.

Smolder, Rime, & Enfys
The group head north when they’re met with an east turn then a south turn. Was this just taking them back to the start? It wouldn’t be surprising. As they head down this path they notice the plant life around them changing and becoming darker, giant thorns begin to surface and… is that the sound of rock music?

They pick their way gently through this portion, not wanting to awaken any evil plants, when shuffling behind them cause them to whip around. A fire lights on the section of the hedge east of them and a tall figure steps straight through the flames. Disiomia, the Agony of Anarchy, steps out onto the path behind them, a smug grin on her face, “Fancy meeting you here.” Her laughter is pure insanity and rings sharply in their ears. As the flames eat up the last of the hedge, the heavy metal rock music starts back up and the Pinkening band flies out from the Agony’s hiding spot and surround her. Perfect running music, right!?

A. Run south!!!
B. Stand your ground and fight!

Hortense x Jekyll
The pair turn a corner and find that the noises they had been hearing were definitely not a kitty… Instead a garden nymph squeaks in surprise as she and Himeros have been interrupted, and makes a break for the hedges around them and disappears from sight. Himeros grins brightly at the pair from his spot on the ground and holds up his bound hands in help. Well, guess you found him though it didn’t seem like he had been having that bad of a time…

A. Turn back around and leave him to his…business. Head back to where you came and head south.
B. Turn back around and leave him to his…business. Head back to where you came and head North.
C. Untie the poor guy before you head back to where you where and take the south path.
D. Untie the poor guy before you head back to where you where and take the north path.

Niraj
You have not been willing to sway from your path! You carry on the annoyingly long path before a rustling in the hedges to the east of you make you jump. Something shines within them before two GIANT pair of sheers appear and begin to eat away at the plants. Soon, a Cherub holding them appears and he seems shocked to see you. He tosses the sheers away, looks both ways before pointing at the group, “THEY DID IT!” then zooms off.

A. You’ve come this far, might as well continue North
B. Well, that was interesting. Perhaps there is something going on East

Eudora & Lucius
The pair have been making headway! Now they’ve come up to a curious choice. There is a chance to head down the path south that makes a sudden sharp turn towards the east. The smell of spring flowers is strong from this way. The other path before them, headed east, had some odd noises coming from it… is someone crying?

A. We gotta see if someone needs help! Head north!
B. Could be a trap, should totally head south towards the nice smells~

Night Terror & Zhixuan
Now, which way to go? North has a short path that you can see makes a sharp turn east and loud clangs of metal meet in combat. To the south there is trickling water and rows of cherub faces peering through the hedge walls as if anticipating your move. Totes not creepy.

A. Check out the source of the clanging and head north
B. Despite the peepers, the south path seems quieter

Dax
As you’re heading down the long path you note an opening to the east of you… with a cherub dancing happily within, despite a little blood spit on his face. As soon as he notices you he squeaks, sticks his tongue out, and quickly darts away.

A. Should you continue on your way north?
B. Why that little- Naw, bro, time to head east and hunt him down!

Domini
Alright lets head north towards the loud, scary noises… As you round the corner you come face to face with the Spartan goddess Kleta. Seems like someone was just brushing up on their sword word! A number of swords were sticking out of the wall here and the Spartan female was jabbing away. Now what?

A. Interrupt her sparring to ask for directions.
B. Turn around and head south, leaving her to her own.

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:58 pm
C. Untie the poor guy before you head back to where you where and take the south path.

Hortense sighed, giving Jekyll a faint smile and leaned into him as they walked down the rather creepy path with the staring cherubs. It was rather unnerving, to be honest, to her. She wasn't sure what was her boyfriend exactly thinking, and she would like to at the moment. All of this was just one big joke, and she was not happy about it. The Shetani looked at Jeykll as he spoke, giving a shake of her head. "Not your fault. I agreed to be a date here too," she murmured towards him and gave him an affectionate rub on his arm as they traveled the path and chose to go East of their current predicament towards the noises. Hopefully, there is someone that needs help and could get them out of this bind. It was not fun from the start, and undoubtedly would not be fun at all at this point either.

The Shetani leaned on Jeykll as they walked, focusing on the little things around them rather than the staring cherubs. However, when they had found the source of the noises. It was not a struggling person that needed help, it was a rather... lewd thing tied up being fondled by a... whatever it is. Her mouth fell open, her eyes wide. "AHH!" she sputtered, covering her eyes. "Jekyll...! the female whimpered. "Are you the one making those... funny noises? Do you need help? We're lost," she then asked, peeking through her fingers before letting them dropped and looked at her beloved boyfriend. "Think if we cut him loose, he'll help us out here?"

Mist_of_the_Ages
Hortense to Jekyll and Himeros

Wolfs Heart rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enfys chooses B(and rolling, just in case, but ignore if that's the next round. )

Maybe to some, the music of the Pinkening was running music, but for the Enfys who was frustrated and tired from running around in this maze and who had just run into this smug looking, crazy woman, this was the kind of music that was starting to get his blood boiling. "Oh, I do not think this is fancy at all. What kind of garden tries to kill you?!" He demanded, all riled up and on edge. He was not one to be messed with at the moment.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:40 pm
(Niraj chooses A P: )

This path was stupidly long. He was going to dry out if he didn't get to some water soon, he was sure. Something shiny appeared in the hedges and he began to lean forward to see what it was until they shot out. A pair of shears in the hands of another one of those freaking cherubs.

He rolled his eyes at the cherub fobbing off the blame and continued on his path. This place was ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:59 pm
Zhixuan chooses B, and is about to start some beef with cherubs
On the one hand, Zhixuan thought that the clanging metal sounded interesting, and she was definitely up for a fight again. On the other hand, there were more cherubs peeking through the hedges at her, and that sent her into an absolute rage.

"How dare you!" she screamed, stomping down the path. "You little freaks better quit staring or I'm about to claw out your eyeballs!"  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:11 pm
Smolder x Rime choose B and stand their ground

Alright, that's it. Smolder had finally reached her limit and officially run out of patience. This funky looking tall with her weird punk rock Cherubs had set off the fiery little deer's temper. She stepped up next to Enfys with Rime in tow and stamped one of her little hooves so hard she gouged a chunk out of the path.

"What he said!" she shouted, jerking her head in Enfys' direction. "This whole thing is stupid! The garden, the party, all of it! And especially your face!"

shadica
Smolder's ready to throw down Dx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:22 am
(can't really do much rp post at the moment but)

Dax choses B - to hunt that little s**t down, using his metal bionic legs to leap after the brat.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:36 am
Quadira and Aidan can't read. They pick C.

Aidan hopped along with his dear love and finally caught his breath. That was much better. "I'm not too sure this 'land' thing isn't all as cracked up to be as it seems." At least he was enjoying it with his mate.

Aidan stopped before a wood sign with...Something on it....Hmmm. 'my dear...I can not read this." Well this was a problem. He couldn't make heads or tails of the scribbles. He scratched his head. Well...:I suppose we just continue down our path now shouldn't we?" That seemed like the best option for the moment. "Nothing stands out for a clear path...."

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:58 am

Rime was thinking that maybe they should stop for a bit when a pair of giant shears came out of the bushes and Smolder took off again.

Not that Rime could blame the other deer, those shears where HUGE.

"Yeah! I ain't sticking around" She agreed following Smolder down the path.

"creepy" She muttered as the plants got darker and there where giant thorns popping out of the ground.

Was that music? Rock music? Okaaay.

She jumped as she heard shuffling behind her and turned around to see a tall lady step through the flames.

Ugh the band from earlier was with her? And she sounded crazy wonderful.

Ah and everyone else wanted to fight. Oh boy she hoped it went well, she sure as heck wasn't going to abandon Smolder to fight a crazy lady all by herself. (even if there was a tall pae around)

"This garden is ridiculous! I should have grabbed those stupid giant shears and chopped these crazy plants down!"

Dang stealing the shears would have been one way to get out of this maze faster, why walk around when you can just cut through the stupid walls. Shame she hadn't thought of that earlier.

Elros Namasi

shadica

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:07 am
Twitchapher the 3rd
Quadira and Aidan can't read. They pick C.

Aidan hopped along with his dear love and finally caught his breath. That was much better. "I'm not too sure this 'land' thing isn't all as cracked up to be as it seems." At least he was enjoying it with his mate.

Aidan stopped before a wood sign with...Something on it....Hmmm. 'my dear...I can not read this." Well this was a problem. He couldn't make heads or tails of the scribbles. He scratched his head. Well...:I suppose we just continue down our path now shouldn't we?" That seemed like the best option for the moment. "Nothing stands out for a clear path...."

DaemonGabrielle

Quadira paused to stare at the sign as well. "Your right. It seems to be in the native language from around here, my darling." She patted her love's head as he decided to move foward. "Not to worry, my wonderful heart of hearts. I'm sure it was just horrible things, like everything else in this maze." Quadira and aiden could read. Just not the native language, here. Their open sea raising meant that their language barriers were a problem for this particular task.

It wasn't until they had gotten a little ways past the maze that she gasped and pointed. "Look dear!!! Another path!! And this one was well hidden!" She trilled. "Maybe it's a shortcut!"  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff