Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nancy's imagination began to blow up out of proportions as she imagine him flying up to her window like peter pan and her the angelic little wendy only stead of flying off to neverland he would hold her tight and dance to her favorite song in her bedroom,'Oh Shirou!", she said blushing covering her face as it seemed rather naughty in her eyes but also wickedly delightful and she peeked through to stare over at him he had such beautiful green eyes,"I wouldn't want you to get caught.. but if you did come it have to be at night", she said having her eyes downcast after having such a wild image in her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou looks at how she was acting and he couldn't help but smile and wonder what was playing in her head but he had to idmet that seeing her blushing was a beautiful sight,she was so young when he was taken away and looking at her now she was a young and beautiful woman."Oh I am quite sneaky when I wont to be."He says with a little laugh before he eats more of his bread and looks over at her his eyes glinting slightly in the light."Besides the risk of being cought just makes it all the more fun wouldn't you agree."He adds.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:43 am
Pagan Yanik

Nancy' peeked up at him and smiled sweetly"I couldn't agree more", she told him as they finished up lunch, maybe if she was clever enough she could get him to stay the night... feed him their dinner and let him take a shower her face turning bright red at all the aspects,"I need to catch some air!", she said gently getting up and turning to get her mind out of the gutter,"Enjoy that I'm not very hungry", she was tapping her lips in confusion what was all this lovey dovey stuff she just met him yesterday! but it was like her whole life was waiting for this moment she was always close to shirou and she remembered making a promise to herself she be his wife one day,"So many years ago..", she whispered softly to herself as she walked the length of the house outside, she didn't realize he get that handsome she didnt realize his eyes would turn such a vivid green over the years his hair dark and curled slightly at the ends, she felt her own pulse racing, lost in a haze daydream as she walked around the house smiling and giggling to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:29 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou smiles and nods as she got up and headed outside but he noticed how red her face had gotten and he couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking but he didn't want to use his powers on her so he just enjoyed the food she gave him and he was hungry as he was eating he could hear Nancy giggling outside and once he was done he started to get back to work and it didn't take long at all to do the last two walls,it was looking like a house again."Will this place is looking more like home now."He says to him self and he grins as he walks out of the house and waves down Nancy."Walls are done."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy found herself looking up when shirou said the walls where done and she stopped all her silly fantasys and climbed back into the house as she inspected them,"They are so nice!! You did such an amazing job!", she said her eyes lightened with happiness,"This place brings back such good memories for us both I'm glad you fixed it shirou", she said turning to him smiling, as she went to put away all the food items and inspect the kitchen,"You need a new oven and refrigerator", she told him,"I know not everyone has an icebox but its probably best", she told him,'i'll see about ordering you one", she promised,"I think you should rest awhile... she looked outside it was getting late,"If we head back to my house now I can let you rest in my room while I'm down at dinner my house keeper goes away after dinner and she wont be in my room because i'll just go down to dinner so you should be safe to rest up there", she told him,"I'll get you a meal to", she promised,"Your gonna need it", she looked at him sympathetically she found guilt eating her up again as before but she remained silent knowing he wouldn't want her feeling sorry for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou looks over at her and smiles."You wound't want me sleeping in your room Nancy i am not all that clean right now after all."He says with a little laugh."But if you want me to come with you I am more then happy to."He says as he leads her out the door and closes it before locking it and he walks with her through the woods.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy argued,"If you feel dirty use my personal bathroom",she told him,"I have one right there in my room..", she blushed when she said,"I mean.. I dont really mind either way if you want to just lay down on my bed.. its wouldn't bother me at all", she told him, she didnt think he was dirty he smelled nice like the earth, forest, the trees.... she just like his natural scent it was rather amazing they would be walking through the woods for awhile and it was dark but she wasn't scared cause he was with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou laughs and nods."Will thats true but wouldn't your pairents hear me up there if you are down there with them how ever a bath sounds amzing right now."He says with a little laugh,he then noticed her house coming into view."I see this place hasn't changed much at all."He says quitely as he slowly moves a hand and both of them slowly lift into the air and at the same time her window slowly slides open and he moves her into the house first setting her down softly on her bed as he lands gently on her floor and the window slowly closes.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy thought about it that was true,"Well then wait til I get back from dinner I'll make up something", she promised as she was lifted into the air she felt like they were children again flying about the room but when she landes softly on the bed she heard footsteps coming up she pressed a finger to her lips and motioned him into the bathroom;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou could hear footsteps coming and he nods and despite his bigger size and larger build he was still quick and quite as he moves around her bed and slips into the bathroom and leans against the wall.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy smiled as the housekeeper entered,"Oh miss nancy are you feeling better for dinner?", she asked as nancy tapped her chin,"Well..", she said,"Somewhat I'm really hungry and didnt eat antyhing all day could you bring me extra food? I think i'm gonna tke a bath and rest awhile", she confessed playing her little acting scene will the housekeeper nodded,"It will be right up i'll tell Ms. Carpenter", she informed her shutting the door nancy quickly went over to the bathroom and peek inside,"Shirou we are good! and you can take a bath to", she told him smilimg,"There is a nice clean towel underneathe the cabinet there,"And a washcloth enjoy", she told him,"Also don't worry about clothes I'll take care of it!", she promised closing the door before he could object;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shrou could hear the two talking and when Nancy came to the door and told him it was clear for him to take a bath he nods and gets undressed and starts to run the water and after the tub fills up he gets in and lets out a sigh of relif its been so long sense he had a real bath and he sinks into the water and sokes.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy slipped out of the room and headed down the hall to the guest room where she began to rummage through a wardrobe her cousin had stayed with them a couple of months ago and got a suit dirty so they had it cleaned and kept up she could give it to shirou since they were around the same size, she also grabbed him some clean socks and underwear a notorious extra that was kept in the household either way.. She came back and knocked softly on her bathroom door,"There are clothes by the door shirou you can grab them when your done", she told him in a quiet voice as she turned toward the door as the maid came in,"Ran your water Ms. Nancy?", she nodded,"Here is your extra food and desert", said the housekeeper,"Thank you I will call you up later", she promised smiling as she locked her door and waited for shirou to get out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shrou heard Nancy tell him he had cloths and he finshsed up and got up and dryed up before poped his head out and seen the cloths and gives a grin to nancy before taking the cloths into the bathroom and closes the door and gets changed and then steps out with the towel on his head."Thanks so much Nancy."He says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:02 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy had already dressed into a comfortable evening dress it was a little fancy though not something typically she would have on but she wanted to wear it for shirou and she would change into her nightdress after her bath,"Its no problem shirou", she told him softly sitting down next to her bedside table she opened up her tiny jewelry box that she had since a child as the music began to play soft while she put up her earrings and slipped the hair tie out of her hair leaving it in the box she let the box play the music while she brushed her hair,"You can begin to eat if you want shirou I'll start in a few minutes", she told him quietly just feeling the rythme of the brush against her scalp right now the sound of the music box was putting her into a soothing lullaby  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff