Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
who is the coolest character in zelda? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:38 pm
It's Tael, not Teal. Teal is a blue-ish green color. Not to mention that Tael is purple. But enough of that...

I like Tatl, too. She's quite annoying, but you can tell that she's really a nice "person" and cares very much for her brother and Skull Kid when he was nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:52 pm
Koemiko
I'd have to say the Fish boss in Majora's mask.

I always hated that... it creeped me out so much.

"Oh my God. It's gonna EAT ME!!! gonk "

Plus, you had to get in the water to hit it ... it was like ... worse than the Jaws movie, because you had to dive in. crying And it'd knock you off and ... that whole thing was just unfun.

But my most favorite had to be Epona... it was so cool to race with her, or try to beat the clock when getting the biggoron's knife ... I remember I'd feel so cool to ride into someplace, then stop suddenly, causing her to rear back, making me feel all cool and what not.
xd  

Tigerzero

Miss-Momi-Mallow

Sparkling Faun

16,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:55 am
I think the boss I had the most trouble with was Ganondorf. I kept running out of magic before the battle was over, and I didn't think to get a green potion. My favorite boss would have to be Twinrova. They were fairly easy to beat, and their Double Dynamite Attack is sexy.

But, c'mon guys! Am I the only one who likes the Gerudo with short hair and the blonde Kokiri chick?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:33 pm
Momi-chan
I think the boss I had the most trouble with was Ganondorf. I kept running out of magic before the battle was over, and I didn't think to get a green potion. My favorite boss would have to be Twinrova. They were fairly easy to beat, and their Double Dynamite Attack is sexy.

But, c'mon guys! Am I the only one who likes the Gerudo with short hair and the blonde Kokiri chick?

I hardly used magic on Gannon, I thought he was pretty easy. If you run out of magic and don't have green potions you can always Drop down to the bottom of the arena and break the pots on the bottim floor. There is both hearts and magic. Also many people don't think of this but if you are quick with the start button after you hit his magic and hit him with the light arrow you can jump across hit start and switch to the Big Gorron's Sword.(Not the Giant's Knife it's weaker and it breaks. The one you have to go through all the different characters for and finaly get from the big goron at the top of Death Mountain.) You can also use it on Gannon when he transforms, also you don't have to use magic on him you can just roll between his legs. xd And you can use bombs on the transformed Gannon. I had way too much time to experiment the different weapons on Gannon when I had my N64 and GC.

[[The Big Goron's Sword works well on all of the bosses really.]]  

[[Metal Crusader]]

Aged Member

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Masu Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:22 am
Oni Link!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:45 pm
Masu Takahashi
Oni Link!!!!!!

Yeah Oni Link Rules WOOOO.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh and as you can guess my favorite character is oni link  

Aldolfo

ArmyBrat_Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:40 pm
nizzy669
who do you think is the coolest char in all of zelda?
i think its ganondorf.
he's almost always the bad guy and his abilites and looks change drasticaly in each title.he gives the oh yea ive dun good fealing after u beat the game.

hey comeon tell me who ur fav character or boss is ninja

My favorite characters are: Dark Link, Adult Link, and Ganondorf. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:08 am
armyflute
nizzy669
who do you think is the coolest char in all of zelda?
i think its ganondorf.
he's almost always the bad guy and his abilites and looks change drasticaly in each title.he gives the oh yea ive dun good fealing after u beat the game.

hey comeon tell me who ur fav character or boss is ninja

My favorite characters are: Dark Link, Adult Link, and Ganondorf. mrgreen

Yeah dark Link is also awesome.  

Aldolfo

midna_twilight_princess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:31 am
i think ganondorf cool..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:54 pm
I like Veran from Oracle of Ages. I like how She steals Nayru's Magical Abilities. It is somewhat wierd though.  

Andrew_123

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:30 pm
Andrew_123
I like Veran from Oracle of Ages. I like how She steals Nayru's Magical Abilities. It is somewhat wierd though.
Someone else who appreciates Veran's greatness!
@SilentNightWings, we should start a Veran fan club.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:39 pm
bongo bongo would have to be my favorite (even though he took about 30 seconds to beat) and i loved that temple it was my favorite. blaugh  

Rid3 Burt0n 159w

ViperKittySniper
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:48 pm
Ah yeah, The infamouse Mr. Bongo Bongo. I liked that temple as well. Spooky and morbid.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:36 am
hmmm...i think my favourite characters would be....gannorndof-i think hes the most awsome bad guy of them all- but he was too easy to beat me thinks. the water temple boss in the o.o.t was the hardest.the shadow temple boss was tough too.......i like the gerudos too, their kickass!  

mazzy713

bec_the_lost

7,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:33 am
Um i would have to say:

OOT

Females:
1.Saria
2.The blond Kokiri chick (i dont think she has a name...)
3.Malon
4.Nabuooro & the geruo gals! (or how ever you spell it)

Males:
1.Dark link!!! heart
2.Child link
3.lol link in genral!

MM

Females:
1.Anju
2.lulu
3. Malon again! (Cremia,she's grown up) heart
4. and her younger sister Romani

Males:

1.Oni Link!!! heart whee heart heart
2.The monkeys at woodfall! heart heart heart heart whee
3.Kafei biggrin whee heart
4.You know that zombie man in the closet at ikana canyon? HIM!

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff