Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Forbidden Romance: A Intriguing Rp by Orion&AwkwardGirlhood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Young Master William Mason Grey

William tucked his hand up with his other arm while it leaned against the side of his cheek turning his gaze down at his younger sisters as he listened in amusement of their fantasy world of being famous one day as their music lesson had seemed to go well. With that being said william turned his gaze over to Lizzie she still seemed a little irritated by his actions earlier he felt if she didn't get over it soon he would have to hold her down and tickle her to death til she called uncle. He found the thought very amusing and gave a soft chuckle to himself as he turned his gaze to their father. The man seemed to be engaged in his food and it was rightfully so about it. As William began to slowly eat his own dinner but kept a watchful and constructive eyes on his family especially Elizabeth. He wasn't sure why but she was starting to become alluring in her own way as she grew older. The years had done well for her but he put the thought aside as he began to feel he would have to call upon another maid tonight if he was going to be having any fun with that...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................

"And then, We'll become so known that Willy must write an article about the beautiful symphony we'll write to the entire city of London, even for the Queen!"

"Emily dear, It is time for eating now,"

Mother said as the twins' stories of fame and luxury was cutting into dinner time. Elizabeth giggled at the scene as she took the first bite of her meal. What a blessing to be young. To have a imagination fill with dreams and merriment. William had teased her about her childish behaviors but he didn't realize that his sister had grown up.

It was sometime later when Elizabeth realized that their family were eating venison, probably from the hunting trip. "Father, you have outdone yourself with the deer again." she smiled

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:05 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

Her father gave a chuckle and replied,"Oh Elizabeth you know I don't go hunting for sport hardly anymore I just like the chase", he beckoned to her brother,"Your brother here killed the young buck and what a flavorful meal it became", William produce a small smile as he turned back to his dinner though he found even though the meat was delectable, he felt a sour taste in his mouth he wasn't sure if it was the acting today or the fact that Elizabeth was trying to get on father's good side.... He was always under a small sense of paranoia that he never allowed anyone to see because he would give you a rather cold glance if ever before he would admit he was scared of his future becoming a waste from being a b*****d... He turned his attention to Elizabeth with a sly smile he produced upon his lips he gestured towards her,"I'm glad you have enjoyed the meal dear sister... I was rather quick to kill fear not", he took a sip of the wine that was being served at the dinner table. He then turned his attention to his little siblings whom seemed to have quieted down and feeling rather mischievous he told the young girls,"Be sure to make a wonder composition I shall have the whole front cover engraved in your glory if you do", he gave them a playful wink and waited for them to start up again as he continued to return to his meal as if his comment wouldn't stir up any excitement for the children.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:10 am
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................

When her father announced that he wasn't the one to kill their meat but in fact her half brother was, Elizabeth found herself taking a glance over at William. Like always, her dearest brother had a smile on his face when their eyes met. He held her eyes for a moment before focusing back to his meal. "Yes. I know Father that you had given up hunting for business. But I thought now that William is home, you would've make an expectation." The young lady explained, turning her attention from her brother to her father. She went back to her meal after until her brother spoke. "I'm glad you have enjoyed the meal dear sister... I was rather quick to kill fear not."

With a fork in her hand, Elizabeth looked to her brother. She smirked at the sight before her. William sipped a glass of wine. "I'm so glad that the creature didn't suffer.

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 am
AwkwardGirlhood

William looked over at lizzy a smile crossed his lips as he propped his face with his hand leaning the arm onto the table as he commented quietly,"Of course not sister that would be barbaric...", he then turned to see that had cake for dessert probably his least favorite as he stood from the table straightening his collar,"Sorry father and Mother... but I shall be dismissing myself for the night", he gave them a respectful bow and then turned to leave everyone at dinner to themselves. While he took himself to the library that evening with a good book as he laid in the lounge couch that was available.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

"So happy that we can finally can agreed on anything, my dearest brother." Elizabeth smirked at William. While the man re-positioned himself to a more comfortable way as he looked at her as well. He leaned his arm upon the table and propped his head up, as if the young heir were rather bored at the conversation or at his position at the dinner table in general after a couple of hours of talking, dining, and a glass of wine with his family. It would explain the bad posture that will get him in trouble with Mother. But It had been only Uncle and him in London for all these years. "Sorry Father and Mother... but I shall be dismissing myself for the night" Her half brother announced as he got up from his seat and bowed his head. William took his leave before dessert had arrived....

It was a couple hours later when Elizabeth woke up from a nightmare and headed out of her quarters to take a walk around the manor to clear her head, in order to sleep. The young heiress hadn't have a nightmare in a decade but back then, her father would walk her inside of the house. It was the few good memories of her father.

Heading downstairs, the redhead walked and walked throughout the house in her night gown and her head in a bun. Going from room to room, she was the only person up until the family library...

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:14 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William had fell asleep reading onto the lounge couch and woke at the sound of footsteps entering the library he turned himself onto the couch and sat up sleepily glancing around to see a red-haired beauty pacing around the library in her white nighty William of course thought this a dream and sat up on the couch as he called to the woman,"You seemed to have been lurking at me lately... Was I that good..", he smirked setting the book to the side as he waited for her response it took him only a moment or so before he realized the woman wasn't the lady from the other night but Lizzy,"Oh Elizabeth I see I have mistaken you for another..", he leaned his chin upon the back of the chair watching her as she glided across the room,"What causes such a young lady at yourself to be up at this hour?", he glanced over at the clock it was 2 in the morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

In the doorway of the family library in the night, Elizabeth saw her brother asleep on Father's lounge, bathed in the light of the fire place. The young heiress was slightly surprised that he was still there. Turning to the grandfather clock in the corner of the room, she saw it was almost two. William must have fallen asleep during his nightly session of reading. But no one saw to it to check on him? The redhead thought to herself as she closed her eyes and shake her head. The staff have been incredible busy as of late....

Her brother looked surpisely peaceful while he slept. It might've been to the fact that it was the rare occasion that cruel words wasn't coming from his mouth. It was quiet and soothing. But he looked rather cool on the couch, even with the fire. Where is that blanket Mother put away? she said to herself as she crept inside the room. She tiptoed across the room and kneel behind the couch to find the cabinet that Mother places spare blanket for this reason. But as the redhead came back up onto her feet with the red blanket in her arms, Elizabeth heard the stirring of William waking up. He was one to slowly rise as he put his book down on the side table. Her brother looked up and down at her body before speaking. William spoke to her as though she was a lover until his eyes seemed to wided with mistake.

"Clearly," Elizabeth's mouth managed to get out with her flustering so much at his mistake. It was quite a surprise notion that even for a moment, William could thin that she was one of his lover. How many red-haired woman did he seduced into his bed?

Taking a moment to compose herself from his mistaken, the young heiress spoke again, "I could not sleep." she said honestly to her brother.

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:17 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William watched her tightened composure as she seemed to hold a blanket in hand,"Come now lizzy you say your not tired but your holding a blanket as if you were ready to nestle up softly among someone...", he teased with a slight laugh,"I'm only joking sister come here..", he patted the seat next to him as he turned his attention to walking body he tried to seem as polite as possible but it was rather hard when she brought an arousal to his eyes... as if he couldn't understand it himself he did find her mystifying.. perhaps she did remind him of his red-haired secret lover.. but that was only a dream... He watched her pause as he lowered his eye lids,"Do you wish to talk about it?", he asked as if he was sure it was something that had disturbed her,"You know.. Nightmares were common to me once as well Elizabeth...", he assured her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:51 pm
GuenivereOrion
I think William has to move/pull her himself. Lol!

Lady Elizabeth Grey

"The blanket was for you, Brother." Elizabeth interrupted his tease to inform him. She didn't know if it was sleep deprivation or something else, but the young heiress continued to explain. "You looked rather cold where you were asleep." William sat quietly as she said this. His eyes following her movements as she wore a delicate white nighty in front of him. What was he thinking?

How disgustingly rounded I am. the teenager sighed in her mind. William had said it once after looking at her. He wasn't above it to do it twice. But William spoke again. This time asking her if she wanted to come over and talk about nightmares, patting the couch besides himself . He, too, had nightmares...but were they about himself or the weeping woman? Shaking her head, the young Lizzy didn't move.

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:28 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

Williams eyes changed was that confusion on his face? But yet he felt so confused why would Elizabeth try to be nice enough to cover him up with a blanket... they always had some kind of silly sibling rivalry and he found it odd she would be acting nice now... But he watched her refusal to sit next to him as she shook her head.. Finally with a cold face he stood up his eyes had darkened by this point as he spoke,"I suggest you try to get some sleep sister.. before someone wakes up and finds you amiss...", he then turned to the door to open it.. He found it rather frustrating when he did reach out whether it was for a friendly chat or his own personal gain she never fed off the palm of his hand like the others and its infuriated him... He wanted to be cunning.. and he knew if he wanted to get lizzy to stay close enough to him he would have to play her like a sweet violin all the way through...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:06 am
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

"Why are you being so caring over me as of late, Brother?" Elizabeth asked as William began to make his leave out of the door. William could say that he was caring over her because he was her brother. But he tormented her with glee when they were children. He could say that he has missed her. But he was so happy to see anyone besides her, even Mother. Only today, William behave like a kind brother to her. "Giving me the necklace back, making conversations with me, and trying to soothe me with your words right now, I've noticed William?

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

Williams felt a sly smile cross his lips as his head was turned from lizzy this was the perfect opportunity to use her... to get in what he had been attempting this far.. He made his face look rather painful as if the thought of her cruel words cut through his very soul and when he turned he even managed to produce a tear as he gave a sorrowful expression,"Lets say my dear sister... that even I wish to answer to all the sins of my past", he shook his head slowly,"I know it wont be easy for you Elizabeth but somehow try to find a way to forgive...", he then turned again to add more to the dramatic flare being careful not to move to fast for she might try to bring him back in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Elizabeth never knew how much of a thespian William was, when she was at the age of six. But it wasn't until when her half-brother turned around that she really know. He looked entirely pained at her words. Even replicating a tear as he begged for forgiveness. He never say a 'sorry' to her when they were children unless Father told him too. " So my dearest brother, from the bottom of his heart, wants to make amends with his younger sister after ten years?" the young heiress summarized, as she walked to and around her eldest brother in order to stand in front of him. Doing this, the red-haired beauty blocked the doorway for William as she came closer to him, rasing up on her tip toes to whisper in his ear. "What are you, my brother, trying to get from me?"

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:22 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

Williams watched her come toward him and he thought her had her into his grasp,"Don't give in now willy boy...', he thought in triumph but her next words wanted him to scowl and shove her against the wall in aggressive anger she had caught on to his bait he closed his eyes and took in a deep breathe as if her words were getting to him on a personal level but really it was him trying to calm himself from getting violent with her, he blinked them open only to gently take Lizzies jaw cupped with his hand before leaning her head forward to plant a kiss on her forehead,"Goodnight Elizabeth", he told her finally before turning and abruptly leaving her alone at the library doorway. He refused to turn around she would have to chase him down and drag him down for him to stop now and he knew for certain she wouldn't do that. He kept this quick and fluid demeanor up until he reached his room where he firmly shut the door and then went into a rage of throwing his pillows across the room as he ripped at his clothes in anger. She did know how to piss him off good!  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff