Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Alicorn Domain Claiming [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:36 pm
Reoakee
Still Interested:
Username: reoakee
Approval: -link to your domain request being approved-

And adding in the times to make things easier on myself for later
Reoakee
Username: Reoakee

Domain: literature
Powers:

Preservation: this would protect any written work so that it could survive different environments. So it could survive traveling underwater or go through those hot humid areas this lasts quite some time if done on one written work but is less effective when done on many works at once. Several books drop the rate to a day, were as with just one make the spell last a week

Clone copy: this would copy a written work on temporarily created copy so the literature could be moved and copied so that it won’t get lost –this is often done on damaged copies so it doesn’t get worse. The clone copy gets actually written down before it fades and thus saving the written work, it can also be use to temperily read the same story by two different ponies if they are fighting little ones….- clone copies only last up to 6 hours and having to recast the spell is a pain so copy the booms quickly!

Come to life: this is just a temporary illusion during a reading of a written story so that it seems to come to life around those hearing. They can break from the power by stopping listening to the story. This only lasts as long as the story so it could be 5 minutes or half a day depending, if the speaker takes a break the spell is also broken

Notes: I will have this pony attached to the herd Literary Litany –which is about books big surprise-

Edit: I m making sure this is different from stories. this has nothing to do with orators or memories so it is not remembrance this is about written works

Approved but also a question; I thought you already got the Alicorn for this domain?

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:46 pm
Ice_Dragon_Demon
Username: Ice_Dragon_Demon

Domain: Curses
Powers:
1 - Curse Object - She can curse a variety of objects the similar to how other ponies enchant items.
2 - Can hear voices of the deceased who are cursed
3 - Unsettling Aura- an unsettling and eerie feeling that you can't quite place along with eerie ghost like noises follow this pony causing ponies around her to become paranoid and fearful.
Notes: Big WIP but I wanted to snag this domain

Nymphiea

Curse Object: What can her curses do? How long do they last? What does one need to do to get the curse removed?

Others are so far approved!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:02 am
Nymphiea
bitsie spider
"Half-twin" concept with Roze <3

Username: bitsie spider

Domain: Virtual Games
Powers:
NERF'D: when this power is used, any pony that is opposing the alicorn is weakened for up to 30 minutes, give or take on how OP he thinks they are
Blip! Blip! Blip!: this lets anyone that the alicorn is working with to see whoever is coming like a blip on radar
Loading Screen: when used, this power is meant to piss others off. whoever is the target of it becomes stuck in a time loop, doing the same thing three second action over and over, while painfully aware of the fact that they are stuck. The effect of this power can last anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. he adds a buffering circle over their face to further piss them off
Who Forgot the Lights?: this power targets up to five or so "enemies", causing temporary blindness as if they were in a completely blackout environment. it's a cheap shot that lets this alicorn gtfo of dodge
Rage Quit: when freaking the f*ck out, this power causes a wave of anger to hit those around him that is pissing him off. This, in turn, causes them all to throw down their sh*t and leave
Everything Breaks: you broke your sh*t when you rage quit. game over dude, game over

Notes: angry video gamer RAEG reporting for duty!

NERF'd: How weakened? Do they still have powers just they're less effective? I worry about this being too strong so I'd like further explanation!

Blip! Blip! Blip!: How far can they see?

Who Forgot the Lights: How long are they blind for?

Rage Quit: Another how far question.

Just minor questions! They all look A+, I just need to know those tiny details to know how they'd work in RP/game. The only concern I have is NERF'd, but I def want to make it work!

okay! so...

NERF'd: they still have powers and all that jazz. it's like... maybe a 15-25% lessening of powers/strength

Blip! Blip! Blip!: they gain an extra 10-15 feet of sight

Who Forgot the Lights: 1-3 minutes? just enough to gtfo XD

Rage Quit: about a 15-20 foot range!

lemme know if these are too OP or anything like that, and i'll be happy to dial them back <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:45 pm
bitsie spider
Nymphiea
bitsie spider
"Half-twin" concept with Roze <3

Username: bitsie spider

Domain: Virtual Games
Powers:
NERF'D: when this power is used, any pony that is opposing the alicorn is weakened for up to 30 minutes, give or take on how OP he thinks they are
Blip! Blip! Blip!: this lets anyone that the alicorn is working with to see whoever is coming like a blip on radar
Loading Screen: when used, this power is meant to piss others off. whoever is the target of it becomes stuck in a time loop, doing the same thing three second action over and over, while painfully aware of the fact that they are stuck. The effect of this power can last anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. he adds a buffering circle over their face to further piss them off
Who Forgot the Lights?: this power targets up to five or so "enemies", causing temporary blindness as if they were in a completely blackout environment. it's a cheap shot that lets this alicorn gtfo of dodge
Rage Quit: when freaking the f*ck out, this power causes a wave of anger to hit those around him that is pissing him off. This, in turn, causes them all to throw down their sh*t and leave
Everything Breaks: you broke your sh*t when you rage quit. game over dude, game over

Notes: angry video gamer RAEG reporting for duty!

NERF'd: How weakened? Do they still have powers just they're less effective? I worry about this being too strong so I'd like further explanation!

Blip! Blip! Blip!: How far can they see?

Who Forgot the Lights: How long are they blind for?

Rage Quit: Another how far question.

Just minor questions! They all look A+, I just need to know those tiny details to know how they'd work in RP/game. The only concern I have is NERF'd, but I def want to make it work!

okay! so...

NERF'd: they still have powers and all that jazz. it's like... maybe a 15-25% lessening of powers/strength

Blip! Blip! Blip!: they gain an extra 10-15 feet of sight

Who Forgot the Lights: 1-3 minutes? just enough to gtfo XD

Rage Quit: about a 15-20 foot range!

lemme know if these are too OP or anything like that, and i'll be happy to dial them back <3

It looks good! Approved c:

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

KoopaTroopa18

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:29 pm
Username: SSBrosB (on an alt)
Approval: here

Nymphiea

SSBrosB
Username: SSBrosB

Domain: Sunshine
Powers:
1. Sunny Day - This power will help "lift the spirits" of any pony who may be feeling down or bad about themselves for 24 hours.
2. Let there be Light - This power lights up the surrounding area so that somepony can see in the dark. Lasts an hour, and lights up the area 100 feet in diameter around the caster (aka the alicorn).
Notes: Working on making Sunny Skies an Alicorn and still coming up with powers, might only do 2 more. These powers probably suck so I am welcome to any constructive criticism on these.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:47 pm

Powers:
1 - Curse Object - She can curse a variety of objects the similar to how other ponies enchant items. She has no control of who comes in contact with the object once it's been cursed. The Curses can do a variety of things depending on the will of the user and the emotion attached to the item. For example some can cause financial trouble, bad luck or illness etc. The Curse is limited to ponies who touch the cursed object. The strength of the curse depends on the emotion used in the casting and cast/prep time. Longer curses take more time and if the emotion is higher energy on the part of the caster. The length of time the curse lasts depends on the strength of the curse. A more mischievous curse that's not really meant to cause harm could last for only about an hour or maybe less.. while stronger more serious curse could last longer and possibly through generations[that type of curse would be very hard for even the Alicorn to make and take a lot of power]
2 - Curse Pony - basically the same as curse object but targeted to an actual pony. Ponies who have been cursed don't spread the curse to to others.This is curse directed at a particular pony or creature there are some different varieties of curses that she can cast. An example of a simple curse which is a quick curse born from Jealousy and cast with the simplicity if a glare with ill intent at the subject.
3 - Can hear voices of the deceased who are cursed
4 - Unsettling Aura- an unsettling and eerie feeling that you can't quite place along with eerie ghost like noises follow this pony causing ponies around her to become paranoid and fearful.
5 - Mass Curse - Curses multiple Targets? - not really 100% on this one
6 - [secret]

Nymphiea
Curse Object: What can her curses do? How long do they last? What does one need to do to get the curse removed?

[Still working on things but Here's an adjustment]  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:28 am
KoopaTroopa18
Username: SSBrosB (on an alt)
Approval: here

Nymphiea

SSBrosB
Username: SSBrosB

Domain: Sunshine
Powers:
1. Sunny Day - This power will help "lift the spirits" of any pony who may be feeling down or bad about themselves for 24 hours.
2. Let there be Light - This power lights up the surrounding area so that somepony can see in the dark. Lasts an hour, and lights up the area 100 feet in diameter around the caster (aka the alicorn).
Notes: Working on making Sunny Skies an Alicorn and still coming up with powers, might only do 2 more. These powers probably suck so I am welcome to any constructive criticism on these.

You're all good!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:32 am
Ice_Dragon_Demon

Powers:
1 - Curse Object - She can curse a variety of objects the similar to how other ponies enchant items. She has no control of who comes in contact with the object once it's been cursed. The Curses can do a variety of things depending on the will of the user and the emotion attached to the item. For example some can cause financial trouble, bad luck or illness etc. The Curse is limited to ponies who touch the cursed object. The strength of the curse depends on the emotion used in the casting and cast/prep time. Longer curses take more time and if the emotion is higher energy on the part of the caster. The length of time the curse lasts depends on the strength of the curse. A more mischievous curse that's not really meant to cause harm could last for only about an hour or maybe less.. while stronger more serious curse could last longer and possibly through generations[that type of curse would be very hard for even the Alicorn to make and take a lot of power]
2 - Curse Pony - basically the same as curse object but targeted to an actual pony. Ponies who have been cursed don't spread the curse to to others.This is curse directed at a particular pony or creature there are some different varieties of curses that she can cast. An example of a simple curse which is a quick curse born from Jealousy and cast with the simplicity if a glare with ill intent at the subject.
3 - Can hear voices of the deceased who are cursed
4 - Unsettling Aura- an unsettling and eerie feeling that you can't quite place along with eerie ghost like noises follow this pony causing ponies around her to become paranoid and fearful.
5 - Mass Curse - Curses multiple Targets? - not really 100% on this one
6 - [secret]

Nymphiea

[Still working on things but Here's an adjustment]

I still need clarification on how to remove a curse, but I am going to put this down as claimed for your purchased Alicorn!! c:

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:01 pm
Username: Tigeria

Domain: Quests
Powers:
1. Clairvoyance : Can see what a Pony needs/wants, be it; an item, a pony, or a place; however, the user is unable to accurately pinpoint the exact location. They can see the thing, but not the place the thing is at.

2. Fetch Quest: Able to guide a pony down a long winding, slightly unnecessary, quest for an item. (can be used in conjunction with Clairvoyance)

3. Side Quest: The ability to make anything non important a quest. For instance finding a land mark or seeking out a pony to talk to.

4. Story Time: Can spin tales about previous quests serve no purpose other than to confound and make others loose time. It can put ponies within listening distance to sleep.

5. Reward Item: The ability to produce an item (within reason, like a vase) to reward a pony for completing a quest. It is mostly something the pony does not need or want.

6. Hey-Listen: The ability to make any pony listen to them and make them accept a quest. It's also annoying for any pony within range that is not the intended target.

Notes: I have spent so long trying to find a way to make this less do quest get thing so I am ok with having things change.

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:09 am
Username: StarshineAngel01

Domain: the Beach
Powers:
1. Refreshing Mist- They have the ability to create a refreshing mist on days when it gets really hot at the beach. Using their horn they will draw small to medium amounts of water from the ocean and release it back into the air in a mist form. The main focus of this ranges from a small to medium sized crowd, in comparison its a small scale rainfall (ie. Drizzling or spitting rain). Once used it will last for about 15 mins before it dissipates back into the air.

2. Refreshing Wave- This is the upgrade of the Refreshing Mist and this focus is on a much larger scale of the crowd and will most likely be used for a party or something. It's not strong enough to wash a pony out to sea in comparison its a medium scale rainfall. Once used it will last for about 30mins before it dissipates and returns back to the source.

3. ??? - They have the ability to create a thin layer of cooling gel on the bottoms of their hooves so they don't burn the bottoms of their feet on the hot sand. This can also be a thin but functional layer of gel that can protect the bottoms of their hooves from sharp rocks and pebbles on the ocean floor. Once used this will last for 30 mins before it dissolves.

4. Rehydration- They have the ability to create small watering holes that can be used to provide water that is clean to drink when a pony either forgets to bring water or doesn't have any. For this power there a small grey area for it, because any pony that goes to the beach will have access to water either way. They will rarely use this power because it takes quite a bit of energy to use it. Once used this will last about 30secs.

Notes: more will come..as I think about it

Nymphiea

[kinda a work in progress]  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:17 pm
Tigeria

Powers:
1. Clairvoyance : Can see what a Pony needs/wants, be it; an item, a pony, or a place; however, the user is unable to accurately pinpoint the exact location. They can see the thing, but not the place the thing is at.

2. Fetch Quest: Able to guide a pony down a long winding, slightly unnecessary, quest for an item. (can be used in conjunction with Clairvoyance)

3. Side Quest: The ability to make anything non important a quest. For instance finding a land mark or seeking out a pony to talk to.

4. Story Time: Can spin tales about previous quests serve no purpose other than to confound and make others loose time. It can put ponies within listening distance to sleep.

5. Reward Item: The ability to produce an item (within reason, like a vase) to reward a pony for completing a quest. It is mostly something the pony does not need or want.

6. Hey-Listen: The ability to make any pony listen to them and make them accept a quest. It's also annoying for any pony within range that is not the intended target.

Notes: I have spent so long trying to find a way to make this less do quest get thing so I am ok with having things change.

Nymphiea

A few questions:

What does a quest entail? I know what it means out of RP, but in RP how does a quest effect the pony involved? Do they feel the urge to complete it? Does something show up to show them a quest has initiated? What happens if the pony ignores a quest?

For Story Time, do they have access to seeing every quest that has ever happened?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:18 pm
StarshineAngel01
Username: StarshineAngel01

Domain: the Beach
Powers:
1. Refreshing Mist- They have the ability to create a refreshing mist on days when it gets really hot at the beach. Using their horn they will draw small to medium amounts of water from the ocean and release it back into the air in a mist form. The main focus of this ranges from a small to medium sized crowd, in comparison its a small scale rainfall (ie. Drizzling or spitting rain). Once used it will last for about 15 mins before it dissipates back into the air.

2. Refreshing Wave- This is the upgrade of the Refreshing Mist and this focus is on a much larger scale of the crowd and will most likely be used for a party or something. It's not strong enough to wash a pony out to sea in comparison its a medium scale rainfall. Once used it will last for about 30mins before it dissipates and returns back to the source.

3. ??? - They have the ability to create a thin layer of cooling gel on the bottoms of their hooves so they don't burn the bottoms of their feet on the hot sand. This can also be a thin but functional layer of gel that can protect the bottoms of their hooves from sharp rocks and pebbles on the ocean floor. Once used this will last for 30 mins before it dissolves.

4. Rehydration- They have the ability to create small watering holes that can be used to provide water that is clean to drink when a pony either forgets to bring water or doesn't have any. For this power there a small grey area for it, because any pony that goes to the beach will have access to water either way. They will rarely use this power because it takes quite a bit of energy to use it. Once used this will last about 30secs.

Notes: more will come..as I think about it

Nymphiea

[kinda a work in progress]

Eeey approved! c:

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:59 pm
Username: PeterPan_da144

Domain: Flowers
Powers:
- Botanical Communication: The user can communicate with flowers telepathically. Flowers can tell the user of what happened or what is happening, like helping them track someone from a long distance away, etc.
- Flower Generation: The user is able to create flowers out of thin air, anywhere they want (within a range of one hundred feet).
- Floral Fragrance Manipulation: The user is able to create and manipulate any floral smell to incite different emotions. Things like lavender to calm someone down, roses for romance, etc. Cannot be used to make ponies feel negative emotions.
- Plant Empathy: The user can understand the overall well-being and conditions of plants from a range of fifty feet away.
- Flower Growth: The user can influence and accelerate the growth of flowers to bloom instantaneously, causing them to mature with supernatural speed, grow to unusual size, and produce in abundance. The user can cause already planted/growing flowers to grow from seeds to mature plants in moments, cause them to flower outside season, cause a cut flower to grow roots, and other similar feats.

Notes: Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic. (This will be for a wedding bab >.>)

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:39 pm
Username: Shaddaling

Domain: Emotions
Powers: Emotional perception manipulation - With a touch, Pon can manipulation how other ponies emotional view the effected pony - lasts up to five minutes
ex.- Highly Suspectious - Effected pony seems very suspicious, they are hiding things, can't be trusted
notes- Works with how well the effective pon is known to others. A pony that is close friends to effect pon might be able to fight off the persuasion laid by logic and knowing they are truly not like that

Surge- Area affect within 100 ft of Pon - Pon radiates a vibe of current emotion out, effecting everyone in the area.
ex - Hyperthymic temperament - surrounding ponies are suddenly lost in feel of great and fanatic energy and good mood. Everything is sunny and wonderful and need to do things right now. Omg, everyone! Watch me do the thing.

Rally: Pon can use their ability to effect their words, giving them an emotional weight to those that hear them. They can seem like the most truthworthy pon in the area. Can use up to three times.

Changeling map: Pon can sense changelings as they fed on emotion even if they are disguised. Sort of glow of drawn emotions from one to another. Can only known if a changeling is actively feeding. Otherwise they are hidden.

Notes: Think this is set.

Nymphiea

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:45 am
Nymphiea
Tigeria

Powers:

Nymphiea

A few questions:

What does a quest entail? I know what it means out of RP, but in RP how does a quest effect the pony involved? Do they feel the urge to complete it? Does something show up to show them a quest has initiated? What happens if the pony ignores a quest?

For Story Time, do they have access to seeing every quest that has ever happened?

(trying this as a new post)

A pony effected by the quest powers are compelled to finish it. It can be broken if the pony ignores the quest for 1 in RP day. A crystal clear marble appears on their person for example; a small gem on a piece of clothing or attached to their body (looks to have been glued on somehow), it does not hurt and can't be removed until the quest is completed, failed, or refused, if they have been hit by the questing powers, it changes colors to signify the start or end of a quest. In conjunction with the crystal marble, a scroll with a list of requirements appears in front of the target pony and is magically marked off once the requirement is completed.

Story Time allows the user to be in the moment of any quest that have happened, however, overtime the quest "memory" degrades and fallacies happen leading a successful quest ending in failure or a telling of a quest that never happened. Basically the user sees these quests and are able to tell others brief or long summaries of the quest as they are telling them, but over time subtle details are lost and stories changed. Outwardly the ponies in the targeted area see the user with eyes glazed over in what seems to be nostalgic thought of quests better "remembered". (meaning yes the user knows all quests, but can't recite them all accurately. If the user tells of a quest they themselves were on it is much clearer than one that they are seeing from another pony)  
▶ Awakening

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff